Capes and Crepes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After we finish, clean yourself up. Have one of the girl's show you how to do your makeup, then get to work."

"Yes, Master! Yes, Master, of course!" She held on tightly to his shoulders as she began to grind her hips, "Oh yesss!"

"You'll have a schedule in the kitchen. Ten hours a week. Starting tomorrow, you're on that, and I won't tolerate you being late. Understand?"

"Yes, Master!" Just those two words were so much fun to say, a little tingle of pleasure each time she had a chance to say it, pushing her arousal up, making her move faster, with more urgency in his lap, "I promise, I'd never be late!"

"I know you won't. And once you leave this building, you're going to forget about everything that happened inside until the next time. All you need to remember is that it's a nice little cafe with tasty food." He gripped her hips, began to guide her movements, take control.

"Yes, Master! Of course, Master!" Her Master was so powerful. If he could so easily brainwash a psychic like her, then he could easily manipulate her memory. How wonderful!

His hold on her hips tightened up and he began to pull at her harder, grunting as he reached climax. She could feel him thrust all the way until he was pressed directly against her cervix, keep pushing, then burning hot cum began to fill up her womb. The heat felt wonderful, relaxing, fulfilling, perfect, but a beat later she felt herself forced to orgasm, pure pleasure exploding in her brain as a reward for her service as tool for his relief.

"Good. Now get out of here." He got up, cleaned himself off with a dirty towel, then moved the chair back behind the desk, focusing once more on the computer, ignoring her.

Her Master had important things to do!

She heard the sound of swords clashing and explosions.

Her Master's work was so important!

When she let herself out, she was met by the other three maids. They were all excited about her officially joining, almost as much as she was, and they were super helpful about showing her the ropes.

The Empress had a feeling she was going to like working here.

*****************

Six months later...

The Empress absolutely loved working here!

The hours were great, just two nights a week, and she made awesome tips! The outfits were absolutely adorable and thanks to the Master's pet seamstress, she was getting to wear a whole bunch. Having sex with all the customers was so much fun too. She never realized just how many super enthusiastic fans she had, and making them feel good made her feel even better.

Best of all was the fun that the Master had with her. It wasn't every week, but usually it was at least twice a month. She was one of his favorites! And nothing could make her happier.

Today, she was working a day shift. The shop was filled with customers, nearly all men, who were getting an eyeful of her slightly more decent uniform and that of the others. During the day, things were much tamer.

"These waffles are great." One of a group of four young men at her table complimented her, "I think that magic spell you cast on them really did the trick. I can totally taste the love. So you deserve a tip."

He took out a five dollar bill and obediently, she raised up her skirt to display her skimpy panties for him. Taking his time, he pushed them down the front, felt up her hairless vulva, then gave her a little pat to let her know she could lower her skirt, "You earned it."

She beamed with genuine happiness, "Thank you, Master!" Five dollars, so generous! All these tips plus the 1% royalties she earned on the videos the Master sold online really added up. She had so much pocket money she could spend on cute things now, and when she couldn't think of anything, the Master was always happy to help her pick things out, or even let her donate the money directly to the cafe. He was so kind...

She stepped over towards the tip jar, put the five dollars in with the rest of her earnings, then headed towards the kitchen.This was the best!

She entered the kitchen just in time to feel the whole building shake and see the wall cave in like it was hit by a wrecking ball. Shocked, she looked closer, saw a man in jeans and a black tee-shirt that hugged against him to show off his sculpted muscles, his face bare to show off his sculpted features.

Paragon. The city's most powerful superhero, and also kind of a jerk, "Sorry about that, ma'am. I didn't think that an overgrown chimpanzee would really hit so hard."

"Typical. You know, chimps are already several times stronger than humans, so one Gifted with strength is going to be trouble for even you." All brawn, no smarts.

"Haha, yeah, but just wait, I've got a...holy fuck! Aren't you the Empress!" His eyes went wide as he took in the sight. Always the lecher.

"Yes, and..." And...and why the hell was she dressed like a maid? What the hell was she...memories started flooding her mind, everything coming back to her. With the building broken, so to was the spell placed on her, so to was the Owner's power. The air around her started to spark, her hair lifting up, "Don't you have a monkey to chase after?"

Even a lunkhead like him could read her expression and fighting a giant chimpanzee--technically an ape, not a monkey--sounded like just the thing to do, "Uh...yeah. Seeya, babe."

The Empress headed towards the Owner's office, joined by the two other heroine who had been in the back rooms. The place was clearing out as the "valued" customers suddenly realized that the fun was over. Anna saw Strawberry run out with them, nearly tripping over those ridiculous heels. That was fine. She had a pass for this one time.

Right now, there was just one villain she wanted to take down.

*****************

The Next Day

As far as brainwashing went, at least this one hadn't been too bad. It'd only been ten hours a week, so there wasn't any strange behavior she needed to explain, no messes to clean up at her apartment, nothing. Going back to normal was just the same.

As she surveyed the city, mind opened up and listening for distressed minds, wearing that skintight purple suit, face concealed behind a domino mask, she conceded that not everything was back to normal.

At the moment, the city was quiet. No bad thoughts were jumping out at her. She took out her phone and checked the headlines of the city's paper. News that the Empress was back out of retirement should have spread by now.

On the front page: HERO PARAGON DEFEATS CHIMPAN Z AND THE MAID OWNER, SAVES CITY

Absolutely typical.