Cappuccino Time

Story Info
A trip out for coffee leads to hot sex.
1.4k words
3.69
11.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_A
Alex_A
2 Followers

It was a week or so after Christmas. I had spent the day itself and Boxing Day at my Sister's. There is a story there in itself, but I digress. I was back home and feeling quite horny as usual. I was still in pursuit of England's endless supply of honies and after Lucy at the bank, I was ready for another challenge. I had come to the conclusion that the days of wooing girls were over. We were on the cusp of the second decade of the 21st Century and if you wanted a proper shag, you just had to ask for it. Where I live, every other girl is a real hottie and the other fifty percent aren't bad. The city is known for it. Something in the water I guess. Furthermore, we guys are meant to be outnumbered by three to one here. I find that statistic slightly incredible, but one only has to walk through the university campus or through town on a Saturday night to see that there was a lot of real hot skirt to be had. Lots of untapped pussy.

I had over eaten as everyone does and opted to take a long walk on the Monday after Christmas. This would take me along a local, rather affluent shopping area with its fair share of cafes and cake shops. One of the first I came too was one of those New Age type of health shops. It had a selection of herbal remedies and sold some nice home made crumbles and flapjacks. There was one girl in the shop who was cleaning the coffee machine when I entered. It was one of those old fashioned Espresso machines, with lot of pipes and Bakelite knobs. The girl, or I should say woman, was about 30 with long blonde hair and a very tidy figure indeed. She was wearing a tight black top and very closely fitted black leggings, through which her white knickers were clearly visible. She had a pleasant, though diffident manner and oozed what I would describe as an understated sexuality. She was attractive and good looking rather than pretty or beautiful, but was most definitely sexy. Her leggings alone scored her a seven out of ten, before anything else was taken into account. I do like leggings!

'What can I get you?' She asked.

I pondered the blackboard and opted for a cappuccino and a mince pie.

'Are those home made?'

'Everything is home made. We get them from the little bakery at the end. Some of these are exclusive to here. He follows some old recipes we gave him.'

'Is that right!' I came by here once and looked in, but you were busy. I decided I would try again.'

'Good. Well, as you can see you have the place to yourself today.'

She turned to get my drink and I stared at her lovely ass cheeks. I wanted to pull those leggings down and put my cock between her legs.

'What time do you close today?' I asked, keen to keep her chatting.

'To be honest you're probably my last customer. It's hardly been worth opening. Everyone's in town for the sales.'

'Oh, well maybe tomorrow.'

'I won't be here, I'm driving down to London tonight to see my parents.'

'Oh right, that's nice.'

I looked at her fingers as she handed me the cup. There were no rings, so on that evidence at least, she was single.

I sat near the counter and sipped my coffee and munched on the mince pie, which by the way was excellent with melt in the mouth pastry. As I was drinking my coffee, she came to wipe the table next to me and I made it obvious that I was checking out her ass.

'You enjoying that?' She said, ambiguously.

'Yes thank you. Very nice!'

'Good.'

'Yes, I must sample your goods properly when I have more time.'

'There's time now, if you want.'

'Weren't you going to London?'

'Oh, that's not for over two hours yet.'

'Good. You know, I would really like to fuck you!'

As she stood there with a white cloth in her left hand and leaning on my table with the other, I slid my hand up the inside of her leg until I reached her camel toe, which had made its own little furrow. I stood up and put my hand on her bum cheeks and squeezed them. They were soft but firm. The next thing I knew, I had my hand inside her knickers and was rubbing my fingers against her clitoris. Her pussy was stickily moist.

'Let me lock the door and we can do it in the back.' She said, sounding distinctly hot and bothered.

She dropped the catch and turned the sign round to read closed to the outside world and she showed me to the back of the shop, through a door marked 'private.'

There was one small chair in the back room, which otherwise consisted of large cupboards and packets of tea and so on piled up neatly. I pulled her towards me and kissed her hard on the lips. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we kissed breathlessly. I was getting incredibly worked up by now. I knelt on the hard stone floor and pulled off her leggings and her lovely white panties. I had to unbuckle my belt and release my poor dick, which was way too confined and was beginning to hurt in a nice way.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of my phallus and in a moment she was on her knees begging for it like a puppy, her blue eyes just imploring me to put my dick in her mouth. I was happy to oblige and she proceeded to give me one heck of a blow job. Licking and slurping my glans. She was good. I was eager to return the favour, so then I had her bend over the chair as far as she could. I helped myself to her glorious ass and pussy. Her cunt had become warm in those things all day and she had worked up a very heady, sexual scent, which turned me on immensely. I licked her bum and her pussy in turn until I knew we were both ready.

I stood up and pushed my now madly rigid cock into her cunt, which was wet and as hot as an oven. She released a loud squeal of delight as I gave her my all. I pounded that girl's snatch good and proper. She yelped like a jackal with every stroke of my rod, as my balls slapped satisfyingly against her perineum. She knew from my snarls and groans that I was enjoying it too. This was rough, wild sex. I don't know how long she had gone without, but from the noises she was making and the goo, which was oozing out of her pussy, it must have been a while.

'Aahh baby, I'm gonna cum in a minute. Where do you want it?'

She half choked a garbled reply that she wanted it on her face. I pulled out and she got on her knees in front of me. I love it, when they want it on their face! I wanked my last and with my knees starting to wobble, I gave her just about the biggest load of spunk I can remember. It came out like it was under pressure. The first lot caught her a glancing blow across her forehead, in her hair and it actually hit the tin of coffee behind her. Composing myself I managed to get the next to squirts over her lips and nose. I was amazed to be still coming as a long drooling load of cum rolled on to her face. She was well and truly glazed when I had finished wanking every last drop out. I wiped my cock all over face and she licked the end with her tongue as my wad was still dripping from her face, her black top spattered with my milky fluid.

We got cleaned up and she made us both a coffee.

'That was nice and spontaneous.' She remarked.

'I know, that was a pretty awesome fuck!'

'What's your name by the way?'

'Ha ha, yes we kind of missed that stage didn't we. It's Alex.'

'Alex, I'm Charlene, but everyone calls me Charlie.'

'OK, Charlie, pleased to meet you.'

I offered her my hand, but we both cracked up as she held my paws limply.

'Well, I better get off and pack for later.' She said looking at the clock.

'OK, well thanks for the coffee, I'll have to come in for cappuccino more often.'

'Yes, you do that and you can give ME another cappuccino!'

I gave her kiss on the cheek. She let me out of the shop and I walked the mile and a half home.

Alex_A
Alex_A
2 Followers