Capricious Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton777
Anton777
38 Followers

"Nothing." David said, staring at her "Damn, you're pretty!"

"You really think so?" she said, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Ya!" David said, raising his voice.

"I thought you just liked these." his cousin said, cupping her breasts briefly.

"I do, a lot. But, Kathy, you're so pretty!" her cousin said smiling as he stared into her brown eyes.

"You're so sweet, David!" she said reaching up to give him a hug.

David felt his cousin's arms wrap around him and her hands slide over his back as she hugged him. He pulled her close, feeling her breasts pressed into his chest, and kissed her cheek.

"What was that for?" she said surprised.

Suddenly feeling shy, David said "For you."

Kathy smiled at her cousin and pulled the sheet back and slid over some, patting the bed next to her.

"Come on, get in." she said.

David began sliding into the bed next to his cousin, but she stopped him.

"No pants allowed, David. Take those off." she said with a smile.

David stood up and undid his jeans then slid them off. His cock was half hard from staring at his cousin, and she noticed it bulging out of his underwear and smiled. He slid into bed next to her and she pulled the covers over them, and turned and wrapped an arm around his waist. Once again David felt Kathy's breasts pressing against him, and he felt himself getting harder. He slid his hands over her back and pulled her closer to him, inhaling deep as he caught a scent of her shampoo. The cousins stayed like that for several minutes, not talking, until Kathy broke the silence.

"This is so nice." she said in a soft voice, almost whispering in David's ear.

"Ya, it is." he said, caressing her back.

"Are you... hard?" she asked, afraid that her question might embarass her cousin.

"Ya." was all that David said as he looked at her.

Kathy leaned back from her cousin and unbuttoned her pajama top and opened it completely, then leaned against him again, pressing her naked body into his. David slid his hand under her top and felt the smooth skin of her back and inhaled deeply and moaned.

"You feel so good, Kath." he said slowly.

"Pull your underwear down for me, David." she said as she ran her hand down over his belly.

David shifted and brought his arm from around his cousin and reached down and hauled his underwear down past his knees. For quite some time he had felt uncomfortable with his hard cock held inside them, and it felt good to have it free. Kathy looked down and immediately noticed the tent in the sheets caused by her cousin's cock and she slowly slid her hand down his belly towards it.

"Can I play with it, David." she asked as her fingers ran through his pubic hair.

"Ya, sure." he said, barely loud enough for her to hear.

Kathy gently ran her fingertips over her cousin's cock down to his balls and cupped them in her hands. She caressed them then ran her hand up along the underside of David's shaft, teasing the head with her fingertips. She wrapped her slender hand around her cousin's cock, feeling it throb, then slowly began stroking it.

"That feels so good." he said as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her tight against him.

Kathy pressed herself tighter against her cousin and gripped his cock harder as she stroked it. David lay there staring into her eyes as she played with him, not saying a word, only moaning slightly and breathing heavy. A few minutes later Kathy felt her cousin's cock grow thicker as he moaned and raised off the bed. She almost immediately felt his thick hot cum running down the back of her hand as she continued to stroke him as he orgasamed. As she felt him getting soft she released her grip on him and ran her hand accross his stomach. She felt it heave as his breathing went back to normal.

Kathy leaned over and kissed her cousin's cheek. "How was that?" she said, smiling.

"Wonderful." David said as he caught his breath and rolled over to face her.

Kathy pulled the sheet down over her cousin's belly and began wiping his cum off him with her pajama top. "We better clean you up some so this doesn't get all over the sheet." she said with a smile.

David watched as his cousin wiped off his belly. He looked down at her slender hand then up her arm to her breasts. Her nipples were very hard and he stared at them as they swayed with the movements of her arm. David reached up and cupped Kathy's right breast him his hand and gently squeezed it. She smiled down at him as she rested her hand on his stomach then leaned over him and lowered her nipple towards his mouth. David ran his tongue around the aerola then wrapped his lips around the nipple and sucked as he continued to squeeze her breast.

"That feels so good, David." she said as she ran a hand through his hair.

David brought his mouth off of his cousin's breast and pinched her other nipple between his lips and sucked. Kathy grabbed a fistful of his hair and brought his head closer to him, urging him to suck harder. David squeezed both of his cousin's breasts in his hands and continued to suck and lick her nipples. Kathy layed down on the bed next to David and he leaned over her and continued to fondle and suck on her breasts while she ran her hands over his back and through his hair. After a while she looked up at him and called his name, causing him to stop what he'd been doing.

"You should be getting back to your bed and get some sleep before we get caught." she said, frowning.

"I know." David said, although he would have rather spent the night with his cousin.

"I'm going to be here for a while. We'll have plenty of chances to have fun" she said smiling.

David smiled at his cousin and reluctantly got out of her bed and slipped into his own, looking over at her lying there facing him.

"Don't worry, David, we'll have plenty of other chances to have fun." she said "Sweet dreams, cuz."

"Sweet dreams." David said as he pulled the cover over him and closed his eyes.

"You too, cuz. Get some sleep. We'll have more fun tomorrow, and tomorrow, and..." Kathy said giggling as she closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to overtake her.

Anton777
Anton777
38 Followers
12