Captain at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and started to slowly stroke her lovely thighs. Then I kissed her thighs and I heard her murmur as she started to rouse. I licked all the way up her inner thigh causing her to squirm. The squirming increased as I gently brushed her outer pussy lips with my tongue. I bathed those outer labia with saliva as my entire tongue went up and down the length of her pussy. She started to moan with passion as I dove in between the lips to taste the nectar inside. Using my tongue and my lips I explored the sweet paradise between her thighs at times thrusting my tongue as far inside as I possibly could as her moans intensified. Then I started circling her clitoris with my tongue around and around until she reached down and grabbed my head and pulled my mouth directly onto her ready clit. I had to pull back to catch my breath - I still didn't know how she performed her underwater blowjob - but then I dived back in with my rigid tongue flicking her clit. Her vocal approval continued in some language I didn't understand. Then she pulled me in again and I began to suck her clit in and out of my lips. In and out. In and out.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Azalea's orgasm came in waves as I held on to her the best I could. She wrapped her legs around me and clamped her thighs together on my head. Somehow I managed to keep sucking and licking until she shoved my head away with one more breathless scream. She backed away from me until her legs were completely out of the water and laid her head down. Azalea was lying with her legs spread apart as her body was still slightly quivering.

I stretched my neck and made sure my ears were still attached to my head. Then I climbed out of the water and lay down on my back next to Azalea. She turned over and laid her head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her. She said something that I didn't understand but I didn't bother to ask her about it.

Several minutes passed when Azalea started to run her hand over my chest. As she moved her hand lower to rub my stomach the blood started to flow again below my waist. Her soft hand moved lower again as she felt my trimmed pubic hair. My penis was rising to meet her hand as she grazed it lightly with her fingertips. I held my breath as she ran her fingertips over and around the head of my penis. She slowly wrapped her hand around my cock and slid down to the base. She kissed my lips as she lovingly moved her hand up and down my cock. Up and down. Up and down.

Azalea climbed on top of me and starting teasing my rock hard cock with her pussy lips. I pushed my hips up trying to slide it in but she just smiled and deftly avoided my attempts. She dropped her shoulders and started grazing her hardened nipples across my chest as she continued to tease me below. Then she kissed me as she lowered her hips allowing her pussy lips to grab just the head of my cock. As she slid down my entire cock she turned her head to the side and moaned. I rubbed her hips and ass as she was grinding back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.

My beautiful mermaid raised her body up providing a magnificent view of her perfect breasts. I fondled those round tits as she continued to slowly grind. She reached down and started to finger her clit. As the pace of my breathing increased so did the pace of her finger. I spanked her ass and her hips responded by grinding faster and faster. Faster and faster. She sensed my oncoming orgasm, grabbed my head and thrust her right breast into my mouth. I sucked the nipple as she rode my cock and fingered her clit furiously.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" the curly haired beauty screamed.

The first spasms from her latest orgasm sent me over the top and I came as well. My cock shot its seed into the convulsing body of my new lover as it shook and gyrated from her climax. I pumped my hips up into her body trying to give her everything that I had. As her spasms concluded she crashed down onto my chest and lay on top of me with my cock trying to remain in paradise for as long as it possibly could. She was on top of me for several more minutes as we both tried to catch our breath.

Azalea slid off of me and lay down on her side facing away from me. I quickly turned to spoon with her. I slid one arm under her neck while she arranged her hair so it wasn't in my face. I was helping her arrange her hair when I saw the apparent secret to her underwater blowjob - she had gills behind her ears. Everything about Azalea amazed me and I couldn't believe how fortunate I was to have found her. I wrapped my other arm around her and laid my head down. Soon I was asleep cuddling Azalea in both arms with a breast in each hand. I had truly discovered paradise.

When I awoke I had no idea how long I had slept but it didn't take long to realize that the beautiful woman / mermaid that I was holding when I fell asleep was no longer in my arms. In a panic, I looked around the grotto but didn't see her. My eyes searched the pool of clear water in front of me for Azalea but found nothing. I swam across the water and forced myself through the rough waters of the waterfall separating the cave from the meadow.

As I stood facing the meadow with the water pouring down behind me, my heart pounded with the thought that I needed to find my mysterious beauty. I quickly ran around the meadow looking for her and then darted between the trees until I made it to the beach.

My toes were in the sand as I felt the breeze from the ocean breathe on my penis. I looked down and realized that I was naked. I covered myself and looked around for any eyes that may have seen me.

"You're on an uninhibited island you idiot!" I said out loud as I relaxed my body.

I searched the beach for any trace of the lovely blonde but saw nothing. Looking at the ocean for any splashing I was again disappointed. I sat down on the beach afraid that I would never see Azalea again.

As I sat there, I started to wonder if it was all just a dream or a hallucination from my exhaustion. Maybe I hadn't met a mermaid at all. Maybe I didn't visit paradise and make love to Azalea. I was sitting near where she was yesterday but there were no old footprints from me or any evidence of a tailed creature lying on the beach. Maybe I slept long enough for the high tide to wipe them out. I looked over and saw the dinghy tied to the tree. And it hit me - I'm working and I need to get out of here.

I decided to search the part of the small island that I hadn't explored yet for anything that might be useful on my journey. While searching that area, I found a banana tree that provided a nice bounty for me. I also found some coconuts that would provide some nice drinks once I returned to the yacht. I made several trips taking my stuff to the dinghy. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything that would help navigate my journey. Even more unfortunately, I found no evidence of Azalea - not that I really expected to.

I freed the now fully loaded dingy from the tree and dragged it across the beach. After one last, long look at my island paradise, I shoved the small boat into the ocean and floated into the sea. The motor started a little easier for me this time and I carefully navigated the rocks as I returned to the yacht. I thought that maybe Azalea was waiting for me on the big boat but I certainly didn't get my hopes up - or anything else for that matter.

I approached the yacht and secured the dingy to the ladder. I unloaded my freshly found supplies, pulled the smaller boat to the deck and secured it. After a quick check of the yacht's health and condition of the repair, I made a quick check below deck. I didn't find anything wrong down there but I did find some clothes to wear. After quickly getting dressed I returned topside. After exhausting all of the places that Azalea could have been hiding I dejectedly decided to figure out a plan to somehow return home.

I went to the captain's chair and found one of the nautical charts in the chair. I started to toss it aside but something caught my eye. A large X had been drawn on the map with the words "you are here" written next to it. From the X there was a line drawn that led to another X. Next to this X was a label on the chart that read "Big Creek". After studying the chart, I recognized the area as the "Port of Big Creek" in Belize. Well, I never planned on going to Belize on this trip but I was familiar with the port and knew that I could get what I needed there for my eventual journey home.

I looked at the chart once again and noticed some writing. "Bon voyage Captain Clark. I loved our time together! Love, A." One final time, Azalea had me staring straight ahead not knowing what to do. I never even had a chance to tell her how special she was. I hoped that she knew because she seemed to know everything else.

Using the chart, the tools that I had available to me and my knowledge, the trip to Belize was relatively uneventful. The Belize Coast Guard boarded the boat before I made it to port. Once I explained the situation - minus my adventure with the mermaid - they helped me tremendously. Without a passport, a visa or other documentation, they could have made things very difficult for me but they couldn't have been more accommodating.

Once I got to shore, I immediately called my office. One of my guys answered and was thrilled to hear from me. I had been out of communication for so long that they had feared the worst. Then I called the owner of the yacht. Obviously, he was happy to hear from me as well because he was afraid I lost his boat. He could have been a little more concerned about me but that's ok. I explained the damage that needed to be repaired before I could leave Belize. He agreed to the repairs and said that he hoped to see me soon.

I enjoyed some downtime in Belize while the repairs were made. I visited the beach a time or two. I'm not sure what I expected to find there - well I guess that's not true. There were some pretty women at the beach but none nearly as beautiful as the one I hoped to see.

Once the yacht was fixed, I visited with the Belize Coast Guard again before leaving. I had them look at the nautical chart that had guided me to Belize. They confirmed my longitude and latitude calculations for my island of paradise. I asked them if they had any record of an island at that spot. My new friend Juan said, "Nothing is documented but you never know what amazing discoveries you'll find out there."

If Juan only knew how right he was.

12