Captain Ch. 01

Story Info
He picks up the boss's wife.
2.1k words
3.98
30.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers

It was nearly 9am when Jack walked into the office that Monday morning and he sensed at once that everything was not right. Stella the receptionist was not her usual self and appeared to be extremely flustered. Usually a very calm and organised person, this morning she was nearly in tears. She was one of Jack's favourite colleagues and he felt he needed to help her if possible.

'Hi Stella, bad weekend?' Jack asked.

'Oh, Jack it's not the weekend it's Mr Green, he is in a foul mood and shouted at me because the mail was not in when he came in this morning.'

'So when did it come in?' he queried eyeing a pile of mail on the desk.

'The postman just got here and I just finished sorting it out.'

'Geez, he's just incredible, going to get a heart attack one of these days if he doesn't watch his temper. Want me to take it in luv?'

'Oh Jack would you? That would be great'

'No problem. It's this lot is isn't it?'

Jack picked up the pile of mail and made his way to Mr Green's office on the top floor of the building. He was greeted by nearly everybody he met on the way to the elevator. Though he was a junior executive in the huge communications company he was one of its most popular employees. At 29 years he had risen up the company ranks due to perseverance and a magnetic personality, which saw him through interviews with ease. Being the company's rugby team captain no doubt helped him along. He was the sort of guy everybody wanted to be friends with, men and women His very friendly and sincere nature seemed to draw everybody to him. His only weakness, if it could be called so was his voracious sexual appetite, which seemed to go beyond control at times. His handsome masculine looks helped him in his many conquests in and out of his work place.

At just 6 feet in height Jack Dawes did not seem a very tall man. The muscular ruggerite's build was emphasized by the impressive breadth of shoulders and very muscular neck There was not an ounce of spare fat on his torso which tapered down to a lean waist and hips. His legs were toned and muscled after hours of work out on the playing fields. His dark brown hair was cropped short and he always wore a designer stubble on his face which he knew made him look even sexier. His wide set eyes were deep grey and had a hypnotic quality to them. The sensuous and broad lips were almost too beautiful be on a man. The strong square jaw added to his masculinity. The whole package was one that was in high demand.

'Good morning Mr Green, I just brought in your mail' he said flinging the door to the office open. Mr Green who was busy going through a document was clearly not pleased and rebuked him at once.

'I don't like being interrupted Dawes, and why are you so late?' he snarled.

'Sorry for barging in but it is not my fault that the postman came in late.'

'I don't want any excuses. I want proper work done here.'

Jack was getting annoyed by the rudeness of his employer by now.

'I am not responsible for the postman's punctuality Mr Green.'

'I am not prepared to argue with my subordinates. I don't care if you are an executive here. To me you are just another office boy who can be fired if I want to.'

'Yes I know that.'

'Be warned Dawes. I will be watching you. Now take my car and go pick up my wife. She needs a take a chauffeur for the day.'

'Now? I have got two reports to finish today Mr Green.'

'Did I not make myself clear? This is a direct order. The reports can be done later. And I want a full report of where you drove today. Is that understood?'

Jack snatched up the car keys and marched out of the office fuming in anger vowing to teach his boss a lesson.

'I'm going to fuck his bloody wife if that is the last thing I do.' He muttered to himself. His mood had improved considerably when he came out of the building to the fine sunny day outside. The drive out to the country home of Mr Green was very pleasant and relaxing and he took a detour to his flat to change into more casual gear, which was a T-shirt, scruffy pair of jeans and sneakers. He was certainly not going to be a uniformed chauffeur for his boss. As he pulled up the driveway he was almost his usual cheerful self. The butler who answered the door informed him that the lady of the house was at breakfast on the terrace and directed him outside to the terrace. The terrace was at the end of a pool by the house and he saw Mrs Green at the far end. Though he had been to the house on social occasions, he had never seen this part, as it was obviously a private enclave.

'Good morning Mrs Green, I am your driver for the day.' He introduced to himself. She was a statuesque blonde, beautiful enough to win any beauty pageant. Though he had met her many times in the past, seeing her here he couldn't help being struck by her radiance. 'A waste on the old man' he thought to himself

Alice Green looked rather confused at seeing Jack.

'But you are... aren't you the rugger captain?' she queried.

'That's right, Jack Dawes at your service ma'am.'

'You introduced the team to me at the finals didn't you?'

'You remember that?'

'Ofcourse, I was the envy of all the women there at the final. Your thighs were the subject of much discussion that evening.'

'Ha ha, were they? Glad to have been of some service to the ladies.'

'Yeah you were. So is this supposed to be my lucky day? You are sort of the company stud aren't you?'

'Gee don't believe everything you here.'

'Tel me, is this a punishment of sorts for you? Was Blake in one of his foul moods today?'

'I certainly wouldn't think of it as a punishment seeing my passenger. But Mr Green was certainly not in a good mood.' He said not elaborating on what had taken place.

'I keep on telling Blake not to loose his temper all the time. But I've not succeeded I guess.' She said looking quite amused.

Jack grinned back in agreement. He liked a woman with a sense of humour.

'Come, sit down Jack. Will you join me for breakfast? By the way do call me Alice will you.'

'I'll have a fruit juice.' He replied sitting down in front of her. As she handed him the orange juice Alice could not help her eyes straying down his body. The short-sleeved T-shirt moulded on to his chest revealing it's muscular planes. The bulge at the crotch of his tight jeans between his splayed out legs was impressive. Her composure was disturbed by his raw sexual magnetism. If Jack noticed the effect he was having on her, he did not show it.

'So where do you want to go today Alice?'

'Some shopping ad then I want to see a friend of mine. I am sorry to have caused this bother for you Jack. Usually a driver from the pool comes. If you like drop me in town and I can find my way from there.'

'Jeez no. This way I can get out of writing two boring reports and Mr Green wanted me to report back on where I drove you.'

'Did he now? Alice Green looked rather annoyed at her husband.

An hour later they were parking at one of the exclusive shopping centre in the city. Jack quickly stripped down to his shorts in the car park while he waited for Alice to return. Alice was true to her word and returned in less than an hour and the sight that greeted her was Jack in his shorts standing by the car. The muscled hairy legs were an extremely sexy turn on to her.

'Hey, you don't mind do you? It was rather warm and besides you said you liked my thighs didn't you?' he asked suggestively.

'Ooh yes certainly. Absolutely gorgeous Jack.'

'Thanks, all yours, if you so wish. Where to next?'

'I want to visit my friend Mary. But she wont be in just now.'

'How far is it?'

'Oh, about 15 minutes out of town. They live near the airport. Mary's husband is a pilot and they find it convenient there.'

'So, like to kill some time with me?'

'Ooh what have you got in mind?'

'What about the beach? It is very nice at this time of the year. Specially if you drive out a little.'

'Sure, I don't mind a little tanning.'

Jack was impressed by her poise, not loosing her cool at anytime and always ready with an answer to him. The drive out to the beach did not take very long and as he parked the car she realised that he had brought her to an incredibly beautiful and isolated stretch of beach.

'Ooh this is so magnificent Jack. I did not know there were such beautiful beaches around here. And it looks so secluded too.'

'You don't want to be recognised out on the beach do you? Right, now do you want to go in the water, I've got 1 towel if necessary.'

'You go ahead Jack. I like to enjoy some Sun.' said Alice pulling off her shoes, skirt and blouse. As Alice luxuriated on the soft, warm sand Jack stripped off and ran into the water. Watching him stripping off all his clothes with no hesitation through half closed eyes Alice knew she needed this man sexually as she had not needed anybody before. The warm sunshine on her face and a fantasy in her thoughts, Alice did not realise how long she had been lying on the beach. She was startled out of her reverie only by Jack talking to her.

'You fell asleep lass?'

He was standing in front of her vigorously towelling his head affording her a full view of his naked body. His powerful muscular chest was covered curly dark brown hair with glints a gold in them adding to his virility. The trail of hair narrowed down over his flat belly, which was ridged with muscle. The hairy trail widened and thickened again from below his umbilicus, this time flecked with more gold, as if signalling more treasures. From deep within that golden forest arose his proud manhood darker than the rest of him, turgid and uncircumcised. After being in the water it was semi erect and was already of considerable length and thickness. After Blake's soft body Alice was overcome with the magic of Jack's virile body and could not get her eyes away from his genitals. Jack noticed her stare after drying his head and felt his loins quickening with need.

'Like to dry me off lass? I left the lower half for you.'

'Er... what? Er.... ' Alice stuttered.

'You were staring at my body so I thought you might like to towel me off.'

'Oh yes, sure I'd like that Jack.' She said rapidly regaining her composure.

She kneeled in front of him and started wiping his feet and working her way up his body marvelling the muscles on his legs covered with short dark hair. By the time she was halfway up his thighs Jack was fully erect, his cock slapping right on his belly. He shifted his thighs so she that she had access to his inner thighs. As the towel reached the soft skin covering his balls he could not help moaning.

'Ah that's very sensitive lass. That towel is rather rough.' He said, his voice low and deep. Alice took his cue and started licking off the salty seawater off his balls and then started working up his hot and hard shaft. Jack could only moan in pleasure as she lovingly licked off all the seawater of it. As she reached its tip he growled out in emotion,

'Pull back the skin lass'

She found that his cock was hard as steel and firmly pressed to his belly when she put her fingers on it. As she pulled back the skin out sprang the knob, a glistening, dull red ruby of immense proportions and it was already starting to dribble precum. As she savoured the first taste of him Alice couldn't help feel small thrills that seemed to course down her body to her pelvic area.

ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers