Captain Erotica & the Arouse-atron

Story Info
A super hero who gives a fuck.
917 words
3.86
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz_John
Oz_John
5 Followers

Advertising executive Dick was sitting at his desk, with his hands in his palms, when Mike the janitor came into the office to empty the bin.

"What's the matter, Mr Hard?" asked Mike.

"It's this campaign I'm working on," replied Dick. "I'm supposed to have a proposal ready for the morning to pitch to Ms Stuck Up Bitch, but I can't see any way to sell her vacuum cleaners. It's hard to give sex appeal to vacuum cleaners!"

"I'm sure you'll manage it," assured Mike, as he left.

+++

As soon as he finished emptying the bins on the floor, Mike hurried down to the basement. Little did Dick know, but mild mannered Mike was also Captain Erotica, a super hero empowered by alien technology, with a mission to help the people of planet Earth.

In the basement, Mike finetuned the Arouse-atron. First, he aimed it at Dick's office and radiated a low dose of Sexual Fantasy Inspiration. Then, he aimed it at the conference room and set it on timer for Dick's meeting with Ms Stuck Up Bitch, to radiate a strong dose of Orgasmic Overload.

+++

The next morning, Dick waited nervously in the conference room with his presentation for Ms Stuck Up Bitch. Just on time, she arrived with her three nameless minions in tow, each of which had a neutral downtrodden look on his face.

As per usual, she wore a tight white blouse over her DD breasts, and a tight knee length skirt. However, any potential sex appeal was banished by her frigid disapproving stare.

"So, I hope you have decent proposal for me this time, Dick," she growled as she took her seat at the conference table. The nameless minions took their seats while averting their gaze.

"Um, yes ..." replied Dick. "I think I've come up with a way to make vacuum cleaners sexy."

Ms Stuck Up Bitch just raised a quizzical eyebrow and said nothing. Dick nervously tapped at his notebook computer, starting the video on the large screen at the end of the conference room.

The screen showed a cartoon - a sexy petite, but amply proportioned, lady in a skimpy maid's uniform, vacuuming the floor. The voice over said "This wife wants to make her house a happy place for her husband. She always keeps it as clean as possible with her new vacuum cleaner."

Then a man in a dapper suit came in the door - "Honey, I'm home!" he said, trailing dirt across the floor from his shoes.

His wife raced over and quickly vacuumed up the dirt. The man turned and looked at her with a big smile. "Gosh you turn me on with the way you keep a clean house," he said.

"Anything to please you," she replied.

"Very well then," he said and unzipped his fly. With a boing sound, out came his erect penis. "Here suck on this!"

"Certainly my love," said the wife, and she lifted up the head of the vacuum cleaner tube onto his penis.

"Oh baby! That's what I call sucking!" moaned the man in ecstasy.

The animation came to an end. The nameless minions all turned to look at Ms Stuck Up Bitch, with neutral uncertain expressions on their faces. Dick also looked at her, nervously waiting for her reaction.

Ms Stuck Up Bitch was breathing heavily. "Oh, that turned me on," she said. Her breasts started to expand, her blouse becoming tighter and straining at the buttons. Like popcorn, the buttons started to fly off across the room, and her blouse separated to show her large bra. Her breasts kept growing and her blouse shredded. Then her bra snapped, and flung itself in two parts, one large cup going in each direction across the room.

Her breasts kept growing until they were an enormous KKK [Editor - bra size, not racist organisation]. They were pale white, with large pick nipples.

Ms Stuck Up Bitch stood up suddenly, her chair toppling back to the floor with a crash. "Oh, I'm so turned on!" she said. "Take me Dick! Screw me like crazy on this table right now!" she screamed.

Dick jumped up from his chair. His pants bulged out at the front from the enormous erection that he had. His fly separated as his cock broke the zipper. Out it sprung, a large two foot long. Dick ran around to behind Ms Stuck Up Bitch. He pushed her forward onto the desk, and ripped off her skirt and panties.

He hoisted her naked body up further onto the desk, and from behind plunged his now four foot long cock into her dripping cunt. He thrust and thrust and thrust, and she cried "More, more, more!" After ten minutes of rising crescendo, he pumped ejaculate into her as she screamed in pleasure. He collapsed onto her back.

After a brief rest, the exhausted Dick climbed off Ms Stuck Up Bitch and tucked his receding cock back into his pants. She crawled back off the table and began to collect the shreds of her clothes.

"I think that advertising campaign will do very nicely," she said to Dick, in a soft voice.

The nameless minions who had watched the entire spectacle in nervous uncertainty all smiled and nodded their heads.

+++

In the basement, Mike had watched the whole episode on his Perve-O-Scope.

He smiled with satisfaction. "One more situation saved by the application of a good dose of fucking," he said to himself.

Oz_John
Oz_John
5 Followers