Captain Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree, though I think our little girl would be so cute," I said.

She looked at me and said, "You get us off this island and we'll have that little girl." then she took me in her mouth to clean me off. "You can have me forever, either way. I've never felt like this. I... I love you."

"I am sure as well, I love you and if getting off this island means being apart, I don't want to," I said, "but if you want to stay together, I am all in."

"So, marriage, kids, career?" she said.

"I don't have a bit of problem with you working," I said, "How will you feel if I am not? I lost my boat. I don't have a lot of skills otherwise."

"Nonsense, you coordinated the trip on your ship. I talked to the Captain, he was a moron." she said.

"Yeah, beyond running the ship and navigation, yeah," I said, "So, parties, weddings, that sort of thing?"

"Well, if that's what you want," she said, "but I was thinking large events, like benefits and award shows. There are like five names in Hollywood for those things. I know people, we get you hooked up and then make it six names." as she spoke, she toyed with my body. I could smell her still, the scent of a woman, a woman who was ready. I stood up and grabbed my clothes.

"Shall we try the bed?" I asked and we went upstairs. I laid her down on the bed and spread her open. "And when your friends don't approve?"

"I don't care, but if that starts to happen, we'll leave and return here," she said, "I will live here with you until we are old if that is what you want. I am yours. Never have I felt that. Everything I do, from here forward, I do for you." I kissed her and entered her with that pronouncement and we made love twice more that night before falling asleep in each other's arms.

For the next week, the daily routine was similar. I found some vegetables, yams and dasheen and lots of fruit, though only a portion were ripe at the same time. The water from the lower spring turned out drinkable and I was able to fashion some cages for guinea pigs so we had plenty of food and water. I started cumming only in Nici's mouth though, toward the end of the week, we tried her ass a few times. She loved it, but it left her sore the next day, so it became our special, occasional treat. We spent a portion of the day gathering food and watching for signs of ships. With my sextant, I determined we were off the main shipping routes. I saved the battery on the radio and held off on the flares as well. We had six. From above, we could see the cove where the sailboat had crashed and the clear water let me map a course through the reef. We saw a pirate vessel at one point cruising around the island, but they found no way in. There was at least three blond women bound on the bow. One of the officer's came out and Nici said it was the same group.

We were there almost a month when we spotted the pirates again, they were high speeding it past the back side of the island when we spotted the American LCS giving chase. They were not as fast though. But that is when the deck gun fired. The first shot missed and two more were fired as the Seahawk Helo rose off the deck and flew forward, its speakers throwing out words in a couple different languages. One of the launches on the pirate ship took off and headed for the beech when a missile from the Seahawk obliterated it. The pirate vessel dropped speed and the man on the deck gun along with the rest on deck raised their hands and went to the aft deck I pulled out the flare gun and fired. I used three of the flares before the helicopter spotted us. We grabbed our clothes opened the storage areas and went down to the beech. I had made a couple of flags using bamboo and the sparkly aqua dress turning it into a skirt. I used them now to signal for the channel in through the reef as the launch rolled in. Nicole was in the jeans and wedges and her bikini top. I was in my jeans and a tank top as well, my khakis being dirty.

A CPO was on the boat with a couple strikers and I handed over my gun belt with my weapons on it, as did Nicole and we told our story. There were four blonds on the pirate ship, none were the two they took from my sunken boat. I made sure I filed my claim on the island with the captain of the LCS and he forwarded that along with the word that they'd found Nicole. Then she had him marry us on the spot, before I could weasel out of it. A few days later, we were on a plane heading to the San Diego Naval Center. We found out later that the pirates had talked and a major human trafficking ring was busted. They never found the two blonds but they did find the three that were on deck when the pirates passed us the first time. The pirates were extridited to Cuba where they were, quite publicly, castrated and killed.

Nicole and I lived in her house in LA for a while, but she just couldn't see the value any more in what she was doing. She did a movie about our experience on the island and we used the proceeds to buy a new ship and have the channel expanded then returned to our island. We installed a HAM radio and invited a few people to come live on the island. When we had twenty people, we called the population stable and stopped more from coming. I bought a post-WWII anti-ship canon and a targetting system as an anti-pirate defense.

We had our little girl, two actually, and they were the cutest things you ever saw, wrapping daddy around their fingers. We grew old together, Nicole and I, discovering our love for one another over and over. The girls left to find their own way but came back two or three times a year to their island paradise. I met their husbands and they were cads. Well, I say that because they remind me of me and I'm a cad. But they treated my girls well. I took the boat out regularly and we identified a pirate base and helped the Navy capture six pirate vessels. Now I am sixty and Nicole is fifty something. We still make love nearly every day. My oldest daughter has children of her own and lives on the island now as the island doctor. Life is good.