Captain Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted another drink so I had one with her. When we finished she said, “let’s go to a cabin so when can really get down to business”. “We have only just begun to fuck”,Laughing.

So I took her to the smaller cabin that I was using on this trip. She laid on the bed spread eagle. I leaned down and kissed her pussy, then moved up to her belly button and up higher to her luscious nipples. I sucked and nibbled; I licked and licked for what seemed like hours. She had three or four orgasms while I was mauling her nipples. I was ready to fuck her; my cock was like a firkin telephone pole. It felt like it was three feet long. I put her on her hands and knee’s her head on the cushion and her sweet ass up high.

Her ass and pussy were exposed to my pole, there was cum dripping out of her pussy and down her thighs. I took the head and rubbed it on her wet lips. I reached around and grabbed her tits and sent the pole into cunt to the hilt. “Oh baby you feel like you’re going to split me in half. Yes, you feel so big and good”. I started a nice slow rhythm in and out and we fucked and fucked. She kept on cuming the whole time; I was trying to cum but had already cum maybe 6 times today. She wanted to get on top, so we changed positions. I lay on my back and she impaled herself on my cock and fucked me like it was the last one she would have. I could not cum but my cock was still hard as a rock. I swear she must have cum twelve times while fucking me in that position. After awhile she wanted to get on the bottom, we changed again and she was insatiable which made my cock finally pulse. So I started hammering her cunt as hard as I could, she was arching her back, thrusting her pussy into my cock. Finally after a while I could feel my cock starting to get harder and I knew I was going to cum again. She was all over the bed, her ass going a hundred miles per hour. Then it hit, Dammmmmmnnnn I was cuming so hard I almost passed out. I could hear her screaming, “fuck me baby, fucked me harder. Your cum is so hot, fill me with your cum baby”. I could feel my cock being massaged by the muscles in her pussy and I just lay the savoring the feeling. She wrapped her legs around my ass and kept on fucking me.

Finally she relaxed and put her legs down. I rolled off of her and she was panting and breathing very hard. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was 4:41am. Shit, we had been fucking all night. I told her she better go back to her cabin.

The next morning I awoke and the boat was moving. I could hear the engines running at full speed. I looked at the clock and it and it was 9:30 am. I jumped out of bed and into the shower, got dressed and was on the deck in fifteen minutes.

Singhi was at the helm and he was looking at the horizon when he heard me and turned and said, “Good morning sleepy head, looks like we are going into a storm.” He brought me up to date on where we were and how long we had been under way. He had upped anchor at 7:00 am, we were traveling at 18 knots and were headed toward Cabo San Lucas. We would anchor tonight at Punta Abreojos a nice little fishing village, with a sheltered harbor. We could buy some lobsters from the fishermen and have a feast. The wind was shifting and coming out of north and it was blowing pretty well. The waves were about three feet and tossing us about fairly hard.

I wondered how my passengers were doing? Sheree came on deck she looked a little pale she wanted to know what to take for seasickness. I opened the draw on my left and took out a vile of pills. I told her, “ these are ginger pills and they should help you with the nausea. How are the others doing”? She said that they were all kind of sick especially Sandra. “Give them each two pills and they should feel better in a couple of hours”. She slowly walked away I could see her wobbling as she was trying to get her footing. I helped her to her cabin and she gave me a weak smile.

I could feel a light rain as I headed back for the bridge. The rain was coming down pretty steady and the wind had picked up a couple of knots. I could see the Island of Cedros off to my right, I was thinking of making for the island but my best bet would be to head for the town of Guerrero Negro which was about two hours away. I headed in closer to the shore, which seemed to help. It was pretty hard keeping the boat on course. Singhi was helping me hold the wheel steady. My arm were tired from all the torque that the wheel was creating.

I could see light up ahead, I checked my charts and it had to be Guerrero Negro. I kept the boat on course best I could. Finally I could see that we were going to be safe as we entered into the inlet. The harbor was sheltered and we out the hard wind and surf. I was coming up to the dock; I could feel the boat hit the pilings. There were men on the dock who would be helping Singhi to tie the boat to the moorings. What a feeling of relief to be out of harms way.

I went to the cabins to see if the passengers were all safe. I knocked on Sheree and Joes cabin. I waited and the door open and Sheree looked out and saw me standing there, “are you alright”, she answered yes I’m fine now that the boat is not tossing and turning, but Joe is very sick. I looked her over and she seemed to be ok. I better check on Sandra and Jason, were docked and should be ok. If you need anything I’ll be in the saloon”. I walked around to the other cabin and knocked on the door. I waited and no answer, I knocked again. I heard Jason say, “Who is it”? I said, “Its Jack are you people ok”. “We are both sick”, he answered. I said, “if you need anything push the buzzer on the table by the lamp”. I walked into the saloon and sat down exhausted.

What a day this had been. I poured myself another cognac and took a long sip. Nectar of the gods I though and took another gulp. “Don’t I get one too”, I looked up and Sheree was in the door, she was wearing a full-length yellow nightgown, which did not leave much to the imagination. It was very low cut in front with showed off he luscious tits. I poured a good shot into a glass and handed it to her. She took a big gulp and swallowed it with no trouble at all.

I sat down and she sat next to me, her thigh was up against mine she felt hot. She turned and kissed me. She put her drink down and took mine out of my hands and set it next to hers. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breast. I slipped my hands under the nightgown and started massaging her tits, rolling my palms over her nipples. I could feel them hardening to my touch. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pinched them gently. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning her head was back and her mouth was open. I felt her fingers at my shorts, the button was opened and the zipper came down. I was still playing with her nipples and I could feel her hand on the shaft of my cock. She was moving them up and down my shaft and I was rock hard. I reached down with my mouth and kissed her while still massaging her tits. Her tongue forced it way into my mouth, searching for my tongue. She was moving her hands up and down my cock faster. She was moaning, “I’m gonna cum, oh god here I cum. OHHHHHHHHHHh IIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.” I could feel my cock start to tighten, I told her that I was going to cum. I asked her to suck it, she went down and took my cock into her mouth and sucked me down deep into her throat. I exploded one stream of cum after another. She sucked it till I was dry.

That pill sure works wonders because my cock was still hard. I sat there my cock still at attention. She lifted up her nightgown and straddled me and sat down on my cock. I slid in all the way impaling her on my cock. She just sat there connected with my cock in her pussy kissing me, she did not move. I was still mauling her nipples; I pushed her tits together and sucked both nipples into my mouth. We sat there coupled together for a long time. Then she started a series of orgasms that got stronger with everyone she had. Finally I could feel the muscles in her vagina gripping and massaging my cock. Damn, she was still cuming. I could feel my balls starting to ache and my cock getting harder. Then I started cuming, she still was not moving but her cunt was strangling my cock. When I finally finished cuming I was dripping wet with sweat. She was still sitting on my cock working her muscles and I was almost in tears. I could feel my cock start to soften and slip out of her. She sat next to me and kissed me over and over.

Finally I said, “Its time for bed, we both need the rest”. I walked her to her cabin and kissed her good night. I went back to the saloon and finished my drink and hers too. It had been a hard day but tomorrow should be better.

Tomorrow is another story!

12