Captain Jack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out that Sally was twenty-four and that she was going to San Diego State and had graduated with a degree in Oceanography, and she was getting her Masters in Marine Biology. She was carrying a 4.0 grade point average. She was not only beautiful but also very smart. I really liked this little lady she was not really very big maybe 5’ 4” tall, short blonde hair, dark blue eyes and was she built. I really wouldn’t mind having her around all the time. She was honest and what you see is what you get and I really liked that. Plus she calls me her angel! The only real problem I could see was the age difference, nineteen years is a big difference.

She was so alive and full of energy that it was energizing me. She came back to the bridge and we talked some more. She told me everything about herself and how she loved the sea and always wanted to study marine life. She already has to opportunity to work at Scripps aquarium when she gets her Masters Degree. She loves music of all kinds, except acid rock and rap. She loves to dance and she loves to cook. She has two older brothers and her mom is a widow. They all live in the San Diego metropolitan area.


I asked her what happen when I found her crying on the fueling deck. She told she came down with a group of three couples and the guys wanted to swing. She told them no that she did not want to. They insisted that she sleep with them all, she ran from them and they left with all her money and other clothes. She was lucky that she had her small bag with her when everything happened.

“Then my luck changed for the better, my knight in shinning amour came to my rescue, my personal guardian angel.” She grabbed my face and kissed me.

“Maybe I am your angel Sally and if I’m yours, what are you going to do with me?”

“I’m going to keep you by my side forever, till the end of time.”

I kissed her back and she was all aglow and hugged me real tight and kissed me again. She sat back down and watched the horizon with me then she said, “I really think I did find my angel.”

“ I not one to argue with you I am your angel and you’re my angel, so now what do we do?”

“We love each other Jack that the only thing we can do, please be honest with me don’t tell me something if you don’t really mean it.”

I put me arms around her waist and pulled her into me and she kissed me soft and tender and her tongue was slowly moving across mine. She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes and kissed me again. I was confused what the hell was happening to me with Sally, I had not had these kinds of feelings since I fell in love with Michelle. Was I falling in love with this wonderful young woman?

Sheree saw us in the embrace and went back to the saloon and Sally asked me about her and I told her exactly what happened. She told that me she had no problem with that because she had a good time when she was in school and did some crazy things also.

“Sally let me tell you that I was married to a wonderful and beautiful woman and when she died my heart died with her. I have been with many women and had sex with them and never really cared about them. Today when we made love I felt something that I though was dead in me. I not sure what it means, but whatever it is it’s there. When you just kissed me I felt free of my past and my heart skipped a beat.

She put her finger to my lips and said, Shhhhhh, don’t say another word because I know what you’re feeling because I feel it too. It scares me because we just met and I can’t explain this feeling.

We had an hour to go and we would be in San Carlos, it took us a little longer than expected but we would get there around 6:00 pm and I would be glad to anchor and get a good nights rest or would I. Sally wanted to help Singhi with the dinner so I was in the bridge alone. I saw Sheree coming and looking non too happy.

“What’s this thing you have with that child? Where are you sleeping tonight I want to know. Well what’s it going to be me or her?”

“Are you giving me and ultimatum?”

“You can take it any way you want.”

“Hey, I don’t belong to you or anyone at least not yet; so Sheree you can kiss my ass. I will get my gear out of your cabin as soon as I can!”

She turned and stormed away from me and stopped and turned.

“Your clothes and gear will be out the door of the cabin don’t bother to enter.”

Well that was easy, wow, was she pissed off. I’m glad that’s over. I got the charts out and plotted our course for tomorrow and I made sure that all I had to do was done so I could spend the whole night with Sally. I was really looking forward to this evening. Singhi told me that Sheree took two bottles of tequila from the bar stores. Sounded like she was going to get smashed tonight. I had not seen Sandra all day except when I saw her with the two guys. She was probably fucking their brains out.

Sally was back on deck and we were approaching the harbor and we had permission to moor the boat at the dock, which would make it easy to fuel and replenish the stores. I was also hopeful of buying some lobsters. Sally pitched right in and helped us secure the boat.

“I think that since I helped secure the boat that I deserve a kiss,” I grabbed her and kissed her long and hard.

“Singhi, how about you don’t I get a kiss from you?” He was grinning from ear to ear and she gave Singhi a nice kiss on the lips.

He looked like he had won a million dollar lottery and as he walked by he said under his breath, “That Sally is some kind of woman she reminds of a lady I used to know, she was like a daughter to me.” I had a lump in my throat and I just sat there thinking about my Michelle.

I took Sally ashore with me to a dry goods store and bought her 2 pairs of Levi’s, four polo shirts, deck shoes, some panties and bras and other assorted items. Then she was assuring me that when we got back to San Diego she would pay me back for the clothes. She was so damn cute and perky I just wanted to eat her up.

“Don’t worry about the money, I’ll just take it out in trade,” and we both started laughing and she kissed me on the cheek and said, “Just wait till I get you later tonight.”

I was getting hard just thinking about tonight. We gathered up all the items we purchased and stopped at the fuel depot and ordered fuel to be delivered first thing in the morning. We went to the cantina and found the fisherman I was looking for and he agreed to sell me his lobsters. We went to his boat and he thirty-two lobsters at two to three pounds each and I bought them all for five dollars each. That was two dollars more than he was getting from the wholesaler that sells them to the restaurants for seven dollars. Singhi and I stowed the lobsters and Sally went to clean up and change into her new clothes. Singhi filled me in on Sheree she took another bottle from the bar and she was drunk. She had holler at him and slapped him when he tried to stop her, now I was really pissed.

I went to her cabin and entered without knocking and they were all four of them on the bed naked. Sandra was laying on her back with Sheree sitting on her face. Sheree was bucking on her face while she was eating her. Sean had his cock in Sheree’s ass fucking her hard and she was sucking Eric’s cock. What a fucking sight that was, I couldn’t believe my eyes. All three of them were fucking Sheree at the same time, Sandra was tongue fucking her pussy, Sean was really fucking her ass hard and Eric was fucking her mouth like it was a cunt, and Sheree was loving it and could not get enough. I slammed the door and left.

The so-called passengers were eating in their cabins so it was just Sally and I in the saloon for dinner. Singhi had the table set for two with two candles flickering on the center of the table. He had an ice bucket with a bottle of wine chilling; it was a bottle of my favorite Pine Ridge Chardonnay, Napa Valley, Carneros. I waited for her and when she entered the saloon she looked like a little girl. She had on a pink polo shirt, her Levi’s and her deck shoes. She had put a pink ribbon in her hair, and her eyes with shinning and her sweet face was a glow.

“I don’t know what were having for dinner but Singhi has a bottle of my favorite Chardonnay chilling. Would you like some wine or a cocktail before dinner?”

“I would love a vodka martini if that could be possible, angel?”

“I have three different vodka’s, Absolute, Kettle One and Grey Goose.”

“Kettle One would be fine that’s my favorite, very dry please.”

I poured the vodka and vermouth into the mixer, eight parts vodka to half a part of vermouth over ice and shook, and then strained into stem glasses with an olive. I handed her the glass and she put it too her succulent lips and took a sip.

“Wow, Jack this is a great martini, your full of surprises.”

We sipped our martinis and she would stretch up on her toes and kiss me, and then we just talk and continue to drink our martinis. I think she kissed me like that a dozen times.

Singhi comes in and smiles at Sally and gives her a thumb up. I’m wondering what’s going on.

“Dinner is served, Chef Sally has prepared for the first course a salad, of spring greens and oranges with a honey mustered dressing. The entrée will sea bass in a lemon caper butter sauce, on a bed of savory rice, with green beans in garlic tomato sauce. Desert will be a blue berry scone.” Then Singhi poured the wine, smiling and he left.

I was shocked I had never seen Singhi do anything like and she was sitting across me emitting her radiance. Singhi placed the plates with the salad in front of us and left. The salad was great I ate it all.

“Well what do you think?”

“Great, the salad was great, I loved it. How did you get Singhi to do this?”

“ I cooked but the idea of serving dinner was his.”

Singhi, was back and took the salad plates and replaced them with the sea bass, it looked beautiful. The presentation was so pretty I hated to mess it up by eating it. But I was glad I did because it was incredible.

“Well how as the bass, did you like it?”

“Did I like it look at my dish is there anything left on the plate. It tasted almost a good as you do.”

She was blushing and squirming in her seat. She reached across the table and took my hand in hers. It was warm and she was running her fingers over my hand. What the hell is happening to me? I feel like a damn high school kid on his first day! Singhi reappeared with our desert and I took a bite and it was great also.

“So what about the desert, well how was it?”

“It was like every thing else you made tonight, fantastic. The dinner was one of the best I have ever had.”

I stood and walked to where she was sitting I pulled her chair as she stood I took her in my arms and hugged her. She turned in my arms and kissed me, we stayed locked in the embrace kissing for quite a while. She was so small in my arms and she felt good snuggled in my arms.

“Well its 10:30 Jack what would you like to do now, I could go for a cordial how about you.”

“I’m going to have a Remy Martin cognac, what would you like you little doll? Do you mind if I have a cigar, I have some Cubans?”

“I’ll have a Remy also and I love the smell of a good cigar. Don’t tell anyone nut I have smoked cigars before.”

We sat on the deck and talked. I told her about my years in the Navy Seals and where I served and the hard times with Michelle when she was sick and how I lost her. I told her the boat was free and clear. That we had made some good investments with the money Michelle got from her father when he died. How I went off the deep end when she died and if it weren’t for Singhi I probably would be a bum, because I just didn’t care. We finished our drinks and she got up and sat on my lap and kissed me. She held my head in her hands and kissed me and then looked into my eyes.

“Jack you’re a special man, I want to love you. I want to love my angel.”

“You mean I going to get more desert tonight, I wonder what it’s going to be?”

“Come with me and find out angel of mine.”

Once in the cabin she undressed and I marveled at her body, perfect in every essence of the word perfect. I undressed never taking my eyes off her body. She was kneeling on the bed and I kissed her gliding my hands across her breasts.

“God Jack that feels so good I’m tingling already.”

I continued to feel her tits and play with her nipples and then I would move down to feel her ass and then back to her nipples. She had both of her hands around the shaft and her fingertips skimming the mushroom head. She leaned in and kissed me and her tongue was probing my mouth and I was sucking her tongue. Finally she went down and kissed the head of my cock and I almost came right then.

“Do you like that sweet angel?”

“I love it Sally.”

She went back down and sucked me into her ravenous mouth; she was sucking and using her tongue.

“Sally that’s, that’s great baby, OH BOY, don’t stop.”

She kept sucking and I pushed her down and turned, she kept on sucking and her pussy was where I wanted it. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go in her pussy. She tensed and I felt her mouth moving up and down my cock and my tongue was darting in and out of her. We were both moving fast and I felt my cock start to explode just as she started her orgasm. We were both in the throws of a mind bending orgasm her thighs crushing my ears into my head and her mouth draining my cock of its very life. We both lay there panting and trying to recover.

I was lying on my back and she snuggled into my side her head on my chest and my arm around her, she put her leg over my hip and I could feel the warmth that her body radiated. I was playing with her nipple and caressing the sides of her breast. Sally, was running her hand from my hip to my ass cheek and then back again, it felt do sensual.

In a soft voice almost whispering she asked, “Jack where do we go from here, please I have to know.”

“Where we go from here is your choice Sally, that has to be your discussion.”

“Why is it my discussion and not yours too Jack?”

“Sally I am nineteen years older than you and that’s why it’s up to you.”

“You silly, silly angel, make love to me,” and she kissed me.

I moved her oh her back and I was between her legs, she was wet and her labia were open and sopping. I put the head between her lips and drove it in all the way, I could feel her tense as it slid into her stretching her cunt to surround my probe, her ass was coming off the bed to meet me and I started thrusting. She was bouncing up to meet my thrust with one of her own. We were in perfect harmony moving together like one moving part after maybe ten minutes she started a series of orgasms. They were intense and got more intense with each one. She was moaning and mumbling to herself and I could not understand her. I was getting tired but she just kept on thrusting, I wanted to cum but could not reach it.

“Oh god, Jack I’m still cuming, what’s the matter angel.”

“I just can’t reach it, I can feel it but can’t cum.”

“Poor baby, I drained you, making you work so hard, let me get on top and you rest.”

We rolled over and did not miss a stroke once on top she started riding me hard and I could feel my cock starting to respond.

“Jack angel suck on my nipples.”

I was sucking for dear life and she was riding hard and fast, my cock was all most there. All of a sudden I could feel myself start to get tight and balls were aching and it happened I shot a stream of cum so hard it made her bounce and almost fall off my cock. She rode me till I could not move. She started to slow down and was smiling as she all of a sudden had a delayed orgasm. It was so intense that I could feel it travel through my body too. She lay on me with my cock still planted in her pussy, her eyes were wide and she was panting.

“Whoa, I have never had that kinds of an experience. What a feeling it was, it felt like I was caught in a whirlpool. What have you done to me?

Sally, your special name for me will be, “Sweet Pea”, your sweet and no bigger than a sweet pea.”

We lay there for another half hour and fondled each other then fell asleep.

We’ll see what the future holds for us?

12