Captain Jack Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD make it last, it feels so good I don't want to cum yet."

I could feel her body start to tremble as her legs wrapped around my head and her hands grabbed my hair.

"OH YES! OH YES! She moaned as wave after wave of orgasmic electricity shot through her body, from the tips of her toes to the top of her head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jack!" she hissed as the world around her exploded into a million pieces of color while her eyes were closed.

My face was washed with her sweet nectar; April was having her third orgasm. I was amazed at how fast and intense the climaxes were coming. She tasted so sweet and intoxicating that I kept on sucking and licking, she clamped her legs around my head and was screaming in pleasure of and other orgasm.

April started to slow down and I kept on sucking unrelenting I was like a wild animal with its favorite food; it was so good I never wanted to stop.

April kept moaning and writhing under the pressure of my tongue but she kept on responding with orgasm after orgasm. She started to come down from her series or orgasm; I could her breathing hard trying to catch her breath. She looked so beautiful laying there on the bed that I was still hungry for her juices.

I crawled between her legs and opened her wide and sucked her clit into my mouth and she screamed, "OH MY GOD JACK."

I was sucking her again and I could not get enough of her I was crazy with lust. I sucked her for what seems like an eternity; finally April was pushing my head away from her wet ravished pussy. She was panting and just lay there resting and she finally was breathing normal.

"I have never cum like that before in my life, never, what happen tonight is impossible. I came more times tonight than I have in the last ten years and I still haven't had this yet," as she grabbed my cock. She kissed me and we lay there thinking of what tomorrow brings.

We both got up and went out on deck nude, we had a cognac and she rubbed it on the head of my cock and sucked me like it was an all day sucker. She was licking the crown and sucking the head, then she would try to take it all and could only get maybe half down her throat and she was having a ball and so was I. Her mouth was so warm and soft, and she was bringing me to the heavens. I could feel myself starting to cum and I told her and she sucked harder and I exploded and it was a sky rocket to the moon I was cuming like a breading stallion and she had a problem with swallowing but who cares it was great. We sat nude on the deck for about a half hour and then we went back to the cabin.

She laid spread eagle on the bed and her pussy was dripping wet and gaping open ready to be taken. She took my cock in her hands and put it between her lips and moved it up and down and then she pushed it into her pussy and it was very tight, she pushed harder and it slid in a little more, then I pushed in and it was almost all the way in and she was in pain I though. I could feel her stretching to take the girth of my meat and my mushroom was being massaged.

"Did I hurt you baby?"

"NO just fuck me Jack, please fuck me."

I started sliding in and out of her slow and easy and her ass was moving with my cock at a steady pace.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jack, that feels soooooooo damn nice."

We kept up that pace for maybe five minutes and she was speeding up and my cock hit her cervix.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just came again." She was really fucking faster and I was stroking her pussy and she was moving like a piston on my cock. She was cuming again. By this time my cock was moving in and out of her with ease and she was cuming again. She rolled me over and sat straight up and took her breast in her hands and leaned down and feed me her nipples while impaled on my cock. She feed me a long time then she worked up and down my shaft until we both came. She was in another world as she continued to bounce on my meat riding it for all her worth.

"Oh, Jack I need more, I need more pleaseeeeeeee, give me more." I don't want to stop, oh I, I, I, AAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I could feel her body shuttered again and again, she was insatiable and she was still devouring my cock with every stroke. She finally slowed down and laid next to me her hands on my stomach rubbing up and down slowly and I was caressing her breast. I was exhausted and so was she, she kissed me and we lay together.

I awoke slowly from a deep sleep and was still in dreamland and could feel my body responding to the dream. Was I still dreaming? I could see a beautiful woman sucking the head of my pulsing cock, I opened my eyes fully and as they became accustomed to the dim light, I realized that I was not dreaming. I reached down and grasped her soft hair and her head came up, her eyes were wide and her lips were holding my meat as it slid up and down the shaft. She was moaning and sucking hard and I could feel a tingle start in my balls and travel up my cock and cover my whole body, it felt like my whole body was asleep. I erupted and was a delirious climax and I could feel each stream of cum as it ejected through my cock like fire. She sucked and sucked until my rod was empty of cum. She released my cock and moved up my body and she snuggled her head on my chest, her fingers walking up and down my cock.

"Jack, I'm a wanton hussy, all I want to do is make love as long as we can tonight. I just can't get enough. What am I going to tell Sally?"

"I don't know, it's going to be hard." I looked at the clock and it was 4:00 am.

I sat on the side of the bed and looked at her lying there, she was really beautiful, and she got up and walked around the bed to where I was sitting. She stood in front of me and took my hands and covered her tits with them.

"Lets go out on the deck Jack, its so lovely out this evening, the warm breeze felt good on our naked bodies. We looked in on Sally and she was sleeping like a baby. We walked to the stern of the ship and she was leaning on the railing, her ass sticking out looking beautiful. The sky was full of stars blinking and shinning brightly.

I put my hands on her ass and caressed her cheeks, I reached down and kissed them and then I kissed her wet labia and she moaned and looked over her shoulder at me. I took my cock in my hand and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy and I pushed. I watched as it traveled into her gaping tunnel, disappearing into a wonderland of ecstasy. She pushed back and I was planted in her vagina and she had an orgasm, and I was moving in and out slowly and kept on moving the pace faster and faster. She was thrusting back as hard as she could.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, "OH GOD I'M CUMMING JACK." She was holding on to the rail and was flailing her ass and legs, it was a long climax it last five minutes and she was crying. She almost collapsed and I grabbed her took her back to the cabin. I put her in bed and went back to my cabin.

Sally was still sleeping and I undressed her and put her in bed, She felt awful warm to me. It felt like she had a fever. I went back and got April when we went back and she checked her, she told me she was burning up with fever. Sally opened her eyes and smiled weakly at the two of us.

"Mom, my stomach is on fire and I feel like throwing up. Why does it hurt so much?"

"Has she had her appendix out yet April? It sounds to me like that's the problem. You get her dressed and we'll take her ashore. There is a hospital on the island that the Wrigley's built when they live on the island. "

"No, do you think it's her appendix Jack?

We got her to the hospital and April went in with her but the doctor made her leave. She came out and sat by my side and was holding on for dear life. Twenty minutes later the doctor came out and told us she had acute appendicitis and that she need surgery immediately. April signed the release form and they were ready for Sally in surgery, we saw them take her into the operating room.

April filled out the insurance forms and we sat and waited, it was an eternity and we were both very concerned.

"Jack, I feel so guilty after what happened last night, it's was mostly my fault because I initiated everything with that kiss."

"It's not your fault she's sick, that's just part of life. Thank god that she going to be ok."

12