Captain Jack Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out of the shower she was dressed in a light blue dress, it reached just above her knee and was tight across her beautiful ass; she had a white belt around her tiny waist. It was a button up from the waist up and the top two buttons were open, showing some cleavage but not too much. She was wearing a pair of white mid heel sandals and she had a white handbag. She had her hair pulled up showing her beautiful neck and shell like ears.

She looked exquisite, like she just step out of the Mademoiselle Magazine. She had the look of elegance and class and she walked with such majesty.

I went to my cabin and dressed in a pair of black slacks and a black polo shirt and my black socks and shoes. I brushed my hair and looked in the full-length mirror, I looked damn good for my age, and my hair was more silver than salt and pepper. I walked out on to the deck and was felling good and I saw April approaching and she took my breath away, she was stunning just simply beautiful.

When we got to the dock, we found a taxi and went to the hospital. We requested a meeting with Sally’s doctor and were taken to his office and waited for twenty minutes, when he entered the room he could not take his eyes off of April. He was watching her through the whole meeting.

Sally’s was still pretty sick and she had a secondary infection due to the bursting of the appendix. She was in good sprits but was still in pain, so she was sedated and was sleeping a lot. It looked like she was going to be in the hospital for maybe two more weeks and we would have to transfer her to a hospital on the mainland. I figure if that’s the case then it should be the Scripps Hospital in La Jolla, there one of the best. When we got outside Sally’s room I could see tears welling up in April’s eyes.

“Oh Jack, what are we going to do, how are we going to get her to another hospital, it’s going to cost a fortune.”

“Don’t worry I have connections with a firm that hires out helicopter for excursions and they own me. I will have a chopper here as soon as they say she can be me moved. Don’t worry about the cost it won’t cost a penny. Now lets see how Sally’s doing.”

Sally looked so small in that bed, she was awake and smiled weakly when we entered the room. April was crying and she went to the bed and was kissing that wan pale face. I just watched the scenario as it unfolded, mother and daughter loving each other. Sally looked at me and smiled, “I miss you Jack.”

“I miss you too sweet pea, hurry up and get well.”

“I hope that you and mom have been getting along?”

I could see the pain on April’s face as Sally made that statement about us getting along. April was holding her hand and kissed her face again.

“Hey, you just worry about getting well, you leave everything else to the two of us. I talked to Singhi and he sends his love and wishes for a speedy recovery.”

“Singhi was so sweet to me, from the first time we met and I love him for that.”

I’m going to let you two talk I’ll be outside in the waiting room April.”

I sat down in a cushion chair and was looking a magazine when I heard, “are you Sally’s father?”

I looked up and saw a redhead in a nurses uniform looking at me. Shit, she was nice great set of tits and nice round ass and a very pretty face.

“No I’m not her father sorry to say.”

“Is that your wife in with her right now?”

“No we’re just good friends, why do you ask?”

Now she was really smiling and she replied, “So what do you do for a living sir?”

“My name is Jack and have I have a seventy-five power yacht that I charter out to clients, which is docked in the harbor as we speak.”

She walked to the window and looked out at the harbor, “which yacht is it Jack?”

I pointed in the direction of the boat and described it while she gazed out the window and I ogled her nice tight ass. Wow, is that it there by that green sailboat?”

“Yeah, that’s my boat the “Good Feelings.”

“I like that name, why did you name it the good feelings?”

“I named it that because when you’re on board you always have good feelings and that’s a fact! You sure ask a lot of questions for a little girl.”

“Little girl, are you for real, I’m thirty-six years old and have two children a boy eleven and a girl seven, and I’m divorced just in case you wanted know!”

“That’s very interesting, what your name?”

“My name is Victoria but you can call me Vicki all my friends do. Maybe some time you can take me on a tour of you beautiful boat.”

“Vicki I would love to get you on my boat, I mean take you on a tour.”

She smiled and said, “ I know exactly what you mean Jack, oh here is my phone number and address,” and she handed me a card, “please call me and I would love see your boat. I guess I better get back to work, see you later.”

I watched as that beautiful ass walked away from me, the movement was amazing it looked like two animals in a sack fighting to get out, she turned and looked over her should at me and smiled.

I sat in that waiting room for three hours and April came out into the waiting and sat down by me. They had just sedated Sally again she was having a lot of pain and she would sleep for maybe three hours. April told me that since the hospital had only twenty beds that they needed the space as soon as possible and that we could move her today if possible.

I called Singhi from the lobby of the hospital and told him what the situation was and I instructed him that I wanted the best chopper they had, with the best pilot. I also told him I wanted a doctor on the chopper. He was also to call my friend at Scripps and set up a room for Sally, private room so April could be with her. I told him I would call back in two hours.

We went to the Portafino for lunch and then after lunch we walked on the beachfront shopping area and I found a phone and called Singhi to find out what progress he had made. We had a helicopter that was used specifically for transferring patients, the room at Scripps had been arranged and the doctor for the flight is my friend, the chopper would be here at 5:00 pm today. I told Singhi if he wanted to he could come out with the chopper and go back with me, I knew he had a lady friend living on the island. He would be coming and he also wanted to see Sally, Wait till he meets April.

I told April the chopper would be here at 5:00pm and we should let the hospital know as soon as possible. When we got to the hospital we cleared everything with the doctor and we were set. I had to get April back to the boat so she could pack her clothes so she could go back with Sally. We got to the boat and she packed and we head back to the hospital. It was 4:00pm when we got back and they were getting Sally ready for the transfer. I was waiting downstairs and I saw Vicki leaving the hospital.

“Hey red,” Vicki turned and looked and I approached her.

“How about dinner tonight, I’m cooking and I’ll even do the dishes?”

“If there is desert on the menu it’s a date, call me later, I’ll be waiting for your call.”

“Ok Vicki, I’ll see you later,” she turned and walked to her car and waved to me as she drove out of the parking lot.

Fifteen minutes later they came down with Sally, I was standing by the gurney and she grabbed my hand and squeezed and would not let go, watching my face the whole time. “Am I still your sweet pea?”

“You’ll always be my sweet pea, little girl I promise you that.” I reached down and kissed her pale face.

The chopper was waiting when we got to the airfield Singhi was waiting and he ran to see Sally they talked then they put her on the chopper and April threw her arms around me and kissed me hard and long.

“I don’t have to tell you what I feel about you, I think you know already. Thank you for helping my baby.” They helped her into the chopper and they were gone.

Singhi looked at me with a smile and said, “So that’s Sally’s mother, what a beautiful lady.”

I watched as the chopper disappeared on the horizon and I was hoping that Sally’s would be okay. I was wondering about April and what would come of our relationship, I really did have feelings for her or was it just the way she loved sex?

Well, we’ll see what happens, guess I should get to the boat and get ready for my date with Vicki!

12