Captain Lee's Dirty Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Cum in me!” she half sighed, half moaned. “Fuck me hard and cum inside me!”

I leaned into her ass and threw my weight against her. It wasn’t hard to do. My fireworks were ready to go. It was all I could do just to hold them back. The fire between my thighs crept down my shaft, up into me and out again and I felt myself thicken even more as I pounded her pussy, trying to let it all go.

As I exploded into her I buried my cock in deep and we cried out together. Oh Ecstasy! I lifted her legs off the couch and held her writhing body in suspension as I poured myself into her. I fell on top of her, as I died a Shakespearean death inside her. We lay there for a moment and she finally spoke up.

“Could you please get off, you’re squashing me.”

“Sorry,” I rolled onto the floor. “More Bordeaux?”

“Oh, yes.” She took her glass and drank deeply. I did the same.

We held each other, still shaking.

“Happy birthday, Sarge.” I grinned.

“At ease, there, Specialist.” Tammy laughed, tousling my cropped hair.

12