Captain Marvelous Ch 01

Story Info
Our female heroine meets her match.
3.5k words
4.12
34.1k
37
1

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2022
Created 03/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers

Missy Mounds was a mild mannered veterinarian in the growing metropolis of St. Charles. Missy Mounds hadn't always been Missy Mounds. Captain Marvelous hadn't always been Captain Marvelous. Captain Marvelous has always been Missy Mounds.

Missy's parents, Captain Lucious Testes and his lovely wife Hymen, sent their only child Calescent away from their home planet of Climax in an escape pod before it exploded from the intense seizures it had been experiencing deep within its core. The pod landed with a crash on the outskirts of St. Charles, where Orville and Edna Mounds found her and her crumpled pod in their field. They took the child in and raised her as their own, never mentioning to anyone the exact circumstance of how she came into their lives. The story they told was she was their niece. Her parents had passed away and they had taken her into their home.

Missy learned of her powers early on. Over time, she learned to control them. Lightning fast speed. The strength of ten men. The ability to fire thunderbolts from the palms of her hands. And the ability to control minds. She knew these powers could be used for good or evil. She chose good.

Dr. Charles Dikinher had been a respected scientist and neurosurgeon. His ambition and greed grew out of control. With his money and influence, he was taking over St. Charles and the expanding area. His money bought him police departments, judges, and politicians. He had free reign. His power turned to the dark side. He was performing dark and dastardly experiments. People were disappearing at an alarming rate. He wanted to create a new world order, with St. Charles as his test laboratory.

Missy knew something -- someone -- had to stop him. He became her sworn enemy. And she his.

The press, with their twisted sense of humor, dubbed him Dr. Dik. Headlines screamed "Doctor Dik Strikes Again!" in large, bold type on a regular basis. That's when Captain Marvelous came into being.

Captain Marvelous began making appearances all around the city, stopping Dr. Dikinher's minions from doing his dastardly deeds. Her disguise was outlandish. Eye catching. Distracting. She stood six feet tall. A tall woman with curves to match. 38DD-26-36 inches of toned and tanned blonde beauty. Her legs adorned red, white and blue knee-high boots with ominous looking high heels. Her hips wore something that looked more like armored female boy shorts panties. They were blue with a red waist and white piping. A glorified bikini top with the look of an American flag struggled to contain her 38 specials. Gold bracelets adorned her wrists, giving her the ability to deflect a speeding bullet. A red mask concealed her eyes and a gold tiara wrapped around her forehead. This enhanced her ability to perform her mind control capabilities.

The press, again exercising their twisted humor, dubbed her Captain Marvelous. No, not because of the marvelous deeds she was performing. But because of her marvelous curves that were being displayed on what was becoming a regular basis.

One day, Missy was in her veterinarian office like any other day when she sensed an alarm going off somewhere in the city. She raced off to her office and flipped a switch. In seconds, two walls spun and her ordinary, every day office was turned into Captain Marvelous control center.

"An alarm is going off at an abandoned chemical warehouse at the docks," she said to herself. "That warehouse has been abandoned for years. I'd better check it out."

In a flash, mild mannered Missy Mounds was Captain Marvelous, racing her way across the city to see what was happening at the docks.

When she arrived, she noticed the padlock on the door to the warehouse had been cut and the door was ajar. She slid through the creeky door as stealthily as she could. The area was lit only by the cracks in the weather worn roof. She stepped to the center of the large room.

"Nobody here. That's odd." Her senses were tingling. Then she heard noises in the next room. "Better check it out."

There she spied two men hauling industrial drums out to a loading dock in the back of the building. The drums were obviously heavy. The large, muscled men had to use large dollies to haul the goods. Whatever was inside glowed. You could see the bright green glow even through the seal of the drums. She raced to the center of the room, mere feet from the men.

"Hey there! Stop what you're doing right now!" She touched her fingers to her temples, triggering her mind control ability. "Put those drums down and step away from the barrels."

Like puppets, the two men did exactly as instructed. They gently put the barrels down, took two steps back, and stood there as if they were frozen in time. Then Missy heard a whistling.

It was too late.

The whistling was the sound of a 2x4 headed straight for her skull. The wood cracked against her head and snapped in half. The force sent her tiara sailing across the room and her body crashing to the ground.

Moments later she found herself flat on her back on the cold cement floor. She was groggy and her head ached. She had a man on each arm and a third on her chest. And she had a syringe in her mouth.

"Wakey wakey, sunshine," the man on her chest said. He pressed the plunger of the syringe down. He pinched her nose while the other two men clamped her mouth shut.

Her mouth filled with a thick, salty liquid. Try as she might not to, she eventually had to swallow whatever it was they had force fed her.

The three men hesitantly climbed off her.

"Fuck, I hope the boss is right about this, or we're dead men," said the short, stocky fiend.

"Don't worry. The boss is always right," the tall, overly-muscled one who was on her chest said quite confidently.

Missy shook her head and rubbed the knot that was forming where the lumber had landed.

"Ohhhhhh, now you bastards are going to...ughhhh. What the fuck?" She shook her head again. "What the hell? I feel...I feel...my mind, it's too groggy. I...I...oh my god, something's not right. You...you men have to..." She pressed her fingers to her temple, pnly to find her tiara gone. "Shit! Where's my tiara?"

"Feelin' a little powerless? Not so marvelous, Captain Marvelous?" the muscle bound southern boy drawled.

"Oh gawd. I'm so...tingly. This can't be!" She fell onto the ground flat on back. Her head was swimming. "What was that you bastards gave me?"

The tall one smiled and chuckled. "A special concoction Dr. Dikinher mixed up himself. Just for you."

Panic flashed through her foggy brain. "No! Not...not..."

The tall one nodded. "Yup. A highly concentrated dose of his ejaculate. His sperm. His spunk. His cum."

Captain Marvelous had one weakness. Sperm. When injected into her system she became temporarily defenseless. Worse yet, the more she got, the more she wanted.

She scowled. "Oh, you fuckers are gonna pay, and pay dearly." She shot her arm out and flicked her wrist. The redneck flinched. Nothing. No lightning bolt shot out from the palm of her hand, not even a spark. She did a quick leg sweep. She struck the tall man in the shin. It felt like she'd broken every bone in her foot. Her strength of ten men had dwindled to one of a schoolgirl. The three men laughed.

"Yeah, well, I ain't worried about it at the moment," the short one said. He smiled at his two accomplices. "Looks like it worked."

"Yup. And y'all heard what the boss said. If we didn't die, he fig'ered we had 'bout an hour of play time with her." The three chuckled at the thought.

"So what're we waiting for?!" the tall one asked.

The redneck grabbed her shorts. "I wanna see what she's hidin' under these here shorts," he snickered.

"Don't you fucking touch me, you bastards!" Missy screamed.

"Or what?" replied the short one in a mocking tone.

The tall one grabbed her top. "Let's see what Captain Marvelous' marvelous mounds look like."

Panic again struck Missy. "Mounds? Does he know my true identity?!"

The tall one ripped the material off her body and tossed it to the side. "Holy fuck!"

The three men stared. "They're perfect. They're fucking perfect!" the short one observed.

He was correct. They were round, and tan, and firm. They stood up firm and high. Her silver dollar pink areolas encircled gumdrop-sized nipples that were erect. They looked like something God had sculpted with his own hands and then broke the mold.

The tall one roughly grabbed both fleshy globes with his large, callused hands. "Amazing. Fucking amazing. Marvelous. They sure got that one right!"

"Get your hands off me!"

Her shorts flashed past her knees and off her legs.

"See there? Just like I told y'all. Bald as a new born baby's butt. Y'all owe me ten bucks!"

The short one waved a dismissive hand at him. "Whatever. You gonna fuck it or just stare at it?"

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck the shit outta that!" the redneck said as he started to drop his drawers.

"So help me god, if you go anywhere near me with that thing, you're a dead man! You're all dead men!" she screamed.

"Dead man walkin'!" the short one snorted. All three men laughed.

"You know, it's your own fault," the tall one said. "If you hadn't gone pokin' your sexy tits around in other people's business, you wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Fuck you!" she fired back.

"You heard her, boys!"

The redneck's prick matched his build, long and lean. He moved in closer with his long, skinny prick when the tall one stopped him.

"Hang on one goddamn second there, slick. Roll her over. That ass is mine!" He proceeded to unzip his pants and pulled out the biggest, thickest cock Missy had ever seen.

"You are not putting that thing in my ass!" she screamed as if she had any say in the matter.

"Au contraire, Captain Marvelous. This fuck stick is goin' straight up your ass whether you like it or not," he sneered.

The two men rolled her weakened body over until she was laying on top of the redneck. Her massive tits smashed into his chest. The redneck grabbed his stiff pole and pointed it at his target. The tip touched her lips that, much to her chagrin, were puffy and moist. The injection of concentrated sperm was already taking effect. He lifted his hips. The point of his tool slipped through her heavenly gates. She slid down his pole until she was completely seated in his lap.

"Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!" the redneck moaned.

"You bastard!" she cried out.

The tree trunk lowered himself down. He held his ram rod steady and touched it to her quivering rosebud.

"You might as well relax, princess, 'cause this thing is goin' up your ass one way or the other. If you don't relax it's gonna hurt like a motherfucker. Might as well relax and enjoy the ride."

She knew he was right. If she didn't relax her anal muscles he would surely split her in two.

"You fuckers are so dead," she said menacingly.

"Yeah? Well, these dead motherfuckers are about to make you scream our names."

She took several deep breaths. In her weakened state, it wasn't hard to relax her muscles even more. The tree trunk felt her gate open. Without hesitation, he shoved it's bulbous head past her sphincter and down until he was buried balls deep.

Missy's back arched and her head shot back. "OH! You motherfucker! Dead! I fucking swear to god, if it's the last thing I do, you're all dead!"

The tree trunk's head flew back, too. "Fuuuuuuuuck! Holy fuck that shit's tight!"

In no time flat, the redneck and the tree trunk were slamming her holes like pistons in a racecar engine. Missy tried to fight it, but she was beginning to enjoy the attention her body hadn't had in so long. The three bodies moaned and writhed on the floor.

"Don't forget about me, missy," the short one said. He was standing in front of her with his pants around his ankles and his short, pudgy prick in his hand.

"Missy? Fuck! Is that possible? Do they really know my true identity?!"

"Open wide and take your medicine like a good girl," the short one said as he grabbed her by her hair and lifted her face up. He slid forward and pressed the tip to her lips. It was no use fighting. She opened her mouth and took him in willingly. He threw his hips forward. The head of his post slammed against the back of her mouth. "This is goin' down your throat even if I have to snap your neck doin' it," he growled. After three more thrusts, he slid through. His balls slapped against her chin. The redneck watched from underneath as her throat took on the shape of the cock shoved down it.

Now that her body had been lifted slightly, the redneck took one of her heavenly globes into his mouth. He sucked, flicked, and nibbled on her sensitive nipples. All four bodies had worked themselves into a nice rhythm. Each push forward of tree trunk's and redneck's hips drove the short ones rod deeper down her throat. The darkened warehouse was filled with moans and yelps.

After what seemed like hours, the tree trunk was the first to blow.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! She's...she's...she's squeezing my cock like a vise! I can't...I can't...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...fuuuuuuuuck!"

He grabbed her hips and threw his hips forward harder than he had during this entire ordeal. His hips hit her ass with such force he almost lifted her off the redneck's rod. She flew forward so hard the short one thought he had stabbed her brain.

Missy felt her ass fill with a hot, thick liquid. It felt good. It made her body hotter than it already was. She pushed back into him, meeting his thrusts with her own. She wanted more.

The tree trunk's body shivered before he pulled out. A long, white string followed the tip of his penis out before it finally snapped and fell across her heart shaped ass.

"Fuck me," he moaned as he stood up.

"My turn," the short one in her mouth moaned. "Ready to take a load down the back of your throat, princess?"

Much to his surprise, Missy nodded her head aggressively and moaned. Knowing that, he grabbed each side of her head and threw his sizeable body weight into hers. Her nose buried into his stomach with each thrust. His cock drove deeper into her throat than either thought possible.

"Fuck! Fuck! Grrrrrrrrrfuck!"

He threw his hips forward again, only this time he held it there. His thick, salty jizz poured down the back of her throat and filled her mouth. He continued to keep her face buried into his stomach, dumping more and more seed down her throat. Her airways were stuffed with cock and cum. She began to cough and gag. Bubbles of saliva and cum slipped out the corners of her mouth. She thought she was going to pass out.

He finally pulled his pole out of her throat, allowing her to breath. Then he pumped it back into her throat several more times. She sucked him hard, trying to squeeze every last bit from his hose. She wanted more.

He pulled his plug out of her mouth with a pop. He slapped it on her forehead twice, sending several more droplets down the part in her hair.

"Did you see that," he said, pointing at her as he stood up. "She wouldn't let me go!"

Now it was down to the redneck and Captain Marvelous. Her body glistened with sweat in what little light there was. She began to grind her hips into to hips underneath her.

"Come on, fuck me, goddamnit! Fuck me hard!" she commanded. Her body was practically driving his through the cement floor. "That's it, you fucking bastard, that's it. Fuck me with that big fucking cock!" Her body began to tremble. Heat was racing up her thighs. Then it hit with the power of an exploding planet. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Holy fuck, yes!" Her cunt convulsed around the redneck cock that was buried in her while a thousand bolts of lightning stampeded through her tingling body.

"Holy, shit! I dunno how much longer I kin last!" the redneck announced.

Missy drove her hips down harder. "Give me your cum, you redneck fuck! I want it! Give it to me! Come on, do it!"

"Oh dear Lord! Oh God! Mother Mary and Joseph! Cummin'! Cummin'! Gaaaaaaaa, cummin'!"

The redneck grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his thrusts. She felt his hot spunk filling her throbbing cunt. It felt good. It felt great! She wanted more.

When her cunt muscles had squeezed the last drop of cum out of the redneck's hose, she stood up and looked at the tall, muscled man and the short, pudgy one. After watching the show she had put on with the redneck, they were already hard again. Cum began to streak down the inside of her thighs and fall into her red, white and blue boots. She stepped over to the two men and grabbed their throbbing cocks in each hand.

"I see you boys are ready to go again. Good," she purred. She looked the tall one in the eyes. "How about you take that tree stump of yours and fuck my cunt like you did my ass?" She turned her attention to the short man. "And I want you to shove that pudgy little fucker into my ass like you did my throat."

The two men looked at each other astonished at this sudden turn of events. "Yes, ma'am!" they shouted in unison. The three repeated the dance from earlier. Tree trunk laid on the ground, Missy hovered over him then slid down his pole into his lap, and shorty promptly plugged her ass.

Missy looked at the redneck, still laying on the ground panting. "You! Redneck! Get the fuck up here! I need a cock to suck!"

This went on for an hour and a half. Each man had a turn at each of Missy's holes. They treated her like a cum dumpster and she loved it. At the end of the 90 minute sexcapade, the three men stood together. Their cocks were limp. She had sucked and fucked the lifeblood out of them for the time being.

The tall one pulled up his pants. "Well, boys, it's time to get the fuck outta here before she regains her powers. We've been gone so long the boss will think we're dead. And he needs his cargo!"

"Yer right, let's get the fuck outta here b'fore she kicks our asses!" the redneck said as he and shorty quickly pulled up their pants.

Missy scowled. "Hey! I'm not done with you yet! You and those cocks aren't goin' anywhere!"

"Let's get the fuck outta here before she snaps 'em off!" shorty said as the trio turned and ran for their van.

Missy started after them. "Come back here you fucking pussies! If you don't come back here and fuck me, you're all dead! Dead I say!" But, with the loss of her speed, they quickly out distanced her. The three piled into their van and drove away in a cloud of dust.

Missy put her hands on her hips and stomped her foot. "Fuck!"

She walked around the warehouse and gathered her things. As she replaced her tools and clothing her strength and powers began to return. Her mind was becoming clearer. The gravity of the situation was hitting her. She was madder than she could ever remember being. She also knew she couldn't leave the warehouse until the full effects of the sperm in her body had dissipated. With as much spunk as she had just taken, she just might not be able to control her desire and might fuck the first man she saw.

"I might be stuck in here for awhile," she said to herself as she looked around the warehouse. She remembered the drums the men had left behind. The green light was still glowing through the seams. She went to investigate.

Upon closer inspection, the green goo was trying to escape the confines of the drum. Small rolls of steam seeped into the air. It smelled like sewer water. She touched the tip of her finger to it. It was thick and hot to the touch. As soon as she got out of here she was going to call the crime lab and have them check it out.

And she swore revenge. To hell with justice. Her body had been violated over and over again. She'd been treated like a cheap $2 whore. Dr. Dikinher and his three goons were going to pay. They were going to pay dearly.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers