Captain Pizza: The Two Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

“Guys always seem to get hard when they think you’re going to stick something up their ass.” Heather said laughing and taking her hand away from my ass. Then I felt her getting on top of me and she was facing Dianne who had to sit up straighter to accommodate. Heather slid herself onto me and began working in circles until she had me in as deep as she could get me then she began to grind. Dianne having now leaned back put her ass over my mouth and her pussy out of reach.

“Go down on my ass.” Dianne said. I began to lick her asshole, her pussy juices had run down onto it, and it didn’t taste much different from her pussy. It was firm and much less yielding to my tongue. “Drive that tongue right up there.” Dianne said. I pushed with all my might and my tongue began to ease in a little. The more I licked and kissed the more relaxed it became and as Heather worked up speed I found my tongue penetrating deep inside Dianne’s ass. Meanwhile Dianne was fingering herself hard causing her juices to flow down and mingle with my saliva where I was. We could all feel what was coming, Heather slowed out pace and Dianne quickened her own and then with Heather leading the charge, followed by myself, then Dianne we all came within seconds of each-other. Dianne rolled off me and collapsed beside us on the bed, as Heather collapsed forward onto me, and I rolled my head to one side. We lay there for a long time. Eventually I softened and slid out of Heather. I must have been dozing in and out, but when I opened my eyes again Heather was in the bathroom cleaning up.

“Dianne, wake him up, he’s not done yet.” Heather called out from the bathroom. Dianne reached over and grabbed my manhood, it was slimy and slippery, but she had it firm anyway.

“Don’t think you’re getting off that easy.” Dianne whispered. “It’s my turn.”

-The End

medley
medley
390 Followers
12