Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 02

Story Info
"Tell me about inappropriate sexual activity."
4.1k words
4.52
116.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 2

Captain Terdy called parade for oh-six-hundred-hours in the rec room. It was an old-school move, the sort of thing you'd expect from a Va Va. Lieutenant Ramrod and Ensign Casanova got everyone in order and buzzed the captain. "The crew are ready ma'am."

She strode in a minute later looking like sex on legs and sounding smooth and confident. "Good morning everyone, at ease. I hope you have settled in well. I will now brief you on our mission." She touched a contact on the room control panel and the large holovid display appeared showing a man's face and short form profile. "We are attempting to trace the whereabouts of one Commander Hand Solo, or discover the meaning of his final transmission. His last complete communication was from Too Far Away Two." She touched a contact and the screen split to show a star chart highlighting the distant gamma quadrant. "Later, he sent a communication from another location, however his Ka'Krill system appears to have burnt out after just two and a half words. So, we are headed to Too Far Away Two too, to see if we can pick up his trail. They don't get many visitors out there, so I'm sure they'll be pleased to see us. If we don't get any answers there, we may pay a visit to Too Far Away One too. Are there any questions?"

"Ma'am!" said Gunner Solid Schlong.

"Yes Solid."

"How many Too Far Aways are there ma'am?"

"Just one. There were two, but one was abandoned, now there is only Two."

She continued after a brief pause.

"This morning we will attend to the action items from yesterday's checklist. Lieutenant Ramrod, you are responsible. Ensign Casanova will assist. Be sure you have all your stations in working order. In the afternoon we have a surprise exercise. Are there any further questions?"

"Ma'am!" said Gunner Solid.

"Yes Solid?"

"What will the exercise be ma'am?"

There was some eye rolling.

"It will be a surprise Solid."

"Yes ma'am."

She waited for a second. "Very well. Dismissed."

Captain Terdy retired to her cabin where she tried to make sense of the last six months of Space Command HQ directives.

She sorted them into two categories. The ones that made sense - these she read and considered. She didn't always agree with them, and she fully intended to exercise her responsibility of independent command as she saw fit.

Then there were the ones that didn't make sense. She couldn't even disagree with these because she couldn't understand them. She carefully checked the dictionary again. So, she thought, if sex was the separation of members of a species into male and female, then inappropriate sexual activity must mean the activity of inappropriately separating male and female crew members. What was she supposed to do about that? Was she supposed to pair the men and women as bunk partners? That sounded simple enough. She could bunk with Lieutenant Ramrod. It might be handy for practicing that fucking massage technique the Doctor and Ensign Casanova had shown her.

She found herself thinking quite a lot about that. She really felt she'd shown a knack for it. She'd certainly enjoyed it. However, she knew how she'd feel if some rank amateur started claiming they could captain her ship. It would be very unprofessional of her to not leave the fucking to Dr Prominent. It was unfortunate the crew didn't include a male doctor. If it did she could get him to give her a fuck. Perhaps she could ask Dr Prominent to give a course to the whole crew. It was probably a good idea to practice with a lot of different people. Like sparing, it was important to have variety.

She considered the directives again and buzzed Ramrod. "Lieutenant, would you join me in my cabin please?" She pondered the senseless HQ orders while she waited.

"Yes Yes. You wanted to see me?" he said when he arrived.
"Yes Ramrod. I'd like to clear something up." She glanced at her screen, consulting something. "Tell me about inappropriate sexual activity."

Oh gods, thought Ramrod, she's found the personnel files. "Yes Captain. Ah, it was just once Captain. I've learnt my lesson ma'am. It won't happen again ma'am." Well, being caught was just once. He had no idea she was a senator's only daughter.

"What won't happen again?"

"Ah, anything inappropriate ma'am."

Captain Terdy looked exasperated. "Ramrod, give me an example of inappropriate sexual activity."

There was no hope for it. She wanted him to spell it out. "Ah, well ma'am, um, well, overly intimate fraternization ma'am. Ah, in the worst case, it might lead to intercourse on a Space Command vessel ma'am."

Ah, now she was getting somewhere. Fraternization, she knew all about that. So sexual activity was talking to enemies. It was the other definition she should have been using. The one about sexual intercourse. She'd dismissed it because it was self-referential and didn't add anything to her understanding. She sat back. "Tell me Ramrod, would it be unusual for someone not to know what sexual activity meant?"

"Ah, yes ma'am." Ramrod was more than uncomfortable now. He was getting a grilling.

"I see. So, for example, would you think everybody on this ship would know what it meant?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Is it a new term?"

"No ma'am. Not at all." He was sweating. She could make his life on board very uncomfortable.

Captain Terdy considered this, along with other words.

She'd heard Private Wunderlick say "practically prudish in every way" about her. She recognized the phrase immediately, but then couldn't put her finger on the meaning. Then there was the whole cock and cunt thing. "How about penis, Ramrod. Would it be normal to know that word? Do you know that word?"

"Um, yes ma'am."

"Hmm. And all the directives from fleet HQ regarding inappropriate sexual activity. You understood them first time? Didn't need them explained did you?"

"No ma'am," he said weakly.

"Very well. That will do... for now. Dismissed."

***

In the engine room, Private Hardparts and Private Wunderlick relaxed at their stations. The exercise had wound down, and all they had to do was sit and listen.

"So," asked Private Hardparts, "how come you're on your last warning?"

Wunderlick looked at him, "What are you asking? What I got cited for the first time? The last time? Or all the times in between?"

He smiled. "You tell me your last citation, and I'll tell you mine."

"Deal, if you go first," she said.

"Ok. I was getting my dick sucked."

"...And? you gotta give me more than that."

"Ok. I was in the galley doing final cleanup for the day with this very cute galley hand. We didn't expect anyone. So, you know, she just decided to suck my dick. Then this completely stuck-up midshipman we had comes in. Bang. I couldn't believe it, I was so close."

"Ha, midshipman story. I can top that. Not my last, but I was sucking a pretty wonderful tac officer, when we got walked in on by a midshipman, so I just grab his pants and start working both. So things go really well and I'm just about to get the tac officer off when in walks the captain, but it's too late for the tac officer. Just as I pull off, he lets loose. All over my face, right in front of the captain."

"What was the captain? Sir or ma'am?"

"Ma'am. Cites us all straight up. But not before having a good perve. Made me stand at attention for five minutes with cum dripping down my face."

He laughed. "I would have liked to see that. So are you good at it?"

"Good at what?"
"Sucking dick."

"I'm the best."
"Do me," he said pulling his pants open.

"I'm not going to do you here. We've got a fucking Va Va captain. Last warning remember?"

He pulled his cock out and gave it some strokes. It expanded rapidly. "Door's sealed."

She had to admit, his cock was nice. She liked sucking dicks. Giving blow-jobs and jerking guys off was her power trip. She totally got off on the control she got from it.

"I'll admit I'm tempted, but nope," she said. "I'm going full celibate this deployment. Otherwise it's dirt for me."

***

Lieutenant Ramrod opened his door to find the slinky figure and knowing smile of Security Office Sweetass.

"Hi big boy, going to invite me in?"

"Um," said Ramrod hesitantly. He glanced up and down the corridor.

"Oh, come on Rammy," she said, "it's late and it's me." She pushed past and Ramrod closed the door behind her.

"Yeah, sorry. It's just that I got chewed out by the captain over my citation for you-know-what."

She lay on his bed and stretched her arms over her head. Her overly-sleek uniform showing all her charms. "Well you're going to be in good company. I'm waiting for that particular conversation myself. Oh, you missed an interesting one at dinner last night. Do you know basically all the crew on this ship are on their last warning for inappropriate sexual activity?"

He raised his eyebrows. "I'm not."

"Yeah, but you got caught fucking a senator's daughter. You only get one. Anyway, you should be. You're just more careful. Come and sit with," patting the bed beside her and wriggling over, "I'm feeling lonely."

He sat beside her. "I don't know Sweet. This sounds bad. I think perhaps I'm celibate this trip."

"You can't be serious. I've just spent a week dirty-side. It's stultifying down there. They're all stuck-up holier than thou bastards. Now I'm back in space and I'm hornier than a... I don't know. Just fuck me."

"Sorry. Can't risk it."

***

Dear Sis, wrote Science Officer Notionally Innocent as she prepared to retire for the day. I don't know when this letter will reach you, as our captain is keeping us supra-light, and only when we stop can we use the deep space comm system.

Very sad to hear that you have been unable to get any action since getting dirt-side. I'm sure if you work at it something will turn up.

Our captain is a Va Va, which makes life interesting. However, I think there's something wrong with her. Last night at dinner she said something very strange. Then I was there today when Gunner Solid said "fucking screw this dyke torpedo tube" just as she walked in, and she said "if it's anything like the fucking technique I've been learning, it will need some lubrication." He went very red and everyone was speechless except our Ensign Casanova, who just seemed amused.

I must mention Casanova. He came to my science cubby today and was very handsome and flirty. He doesn't seem to have any regard for the current climate. He practically gave me an open invitation. I think I will find some excuse to tap on his door tonight and see what transpires. I think he also suspects there is something wrong with the captain, as he asked me what I knew about how Va Vas are made.

Gunner Solid is a big strong man. Classic gunner. I think I have a good chance with him too. Also Lieutenant Ramrod, although he may be more of a challenge.

There was a buzz at her door. She wondered who it could be at this time. She closed her terminal, turned down the lights and checked her look, because one never knew one's luck, then opened the door.

"Oh! Ensign De'Lusional!"

"Please, call me Casanova. I've brought something." He held up two glasses and a small bottle. "Genuine Bander Synth."

"Bander Synth? I've heard of that. But you can't have that on board. What if someone sees you?"

"Well, you'd better let me in quick before I get spotted."

She looked doubtful. "Well, alright, but that doesn't mean I'm going to drink any of that." She stood aside and checked the corridor before closing the door and surreptitiously flipping the do-not-disturb. "I was just writing a letter to my twin sister."

"Good heavens, surely there can't be another girl half as beautiful as you." Casanova placed the glasses on her desk and started to pour.

"Oh Casanova, you are such a flirt."

"Only because you're so pretty. Here, at least hold this for me so I don't feel I'm drinking alone." He handed her a glass with a small amount of fluorescent green liquid in it.

"Oh, thank you, ah, I guess I'll just have a taste." She took a sip. It was the real thing. She was definitely going to drink all of this. It wasn't something you got every day. Some drinks went to her head. She knew from experience that Bander Synth went straight to her pussy. "Hmm, it does taste quite nice doesn't it."

"Yes, the Bander are marvelous chemists."

"Oh, where are my manners, please have a seat," she directed him to her only chair while she sat on the edge of the bed. "That reminds me, I read a bit about Va Va Vroomzeons. The rumor is they bought the technology from aliens. A species called the P'Rude, but there isn't much known about them." She took another sip. "Hmm, this is a bit more-ish isn't it. Why were you interested? Is it because of our captain?"

"Well, yes, one likes to know who one's dealing with, you know."

"Yes, one does." She took another sip. "Oh, good heavens I seem to have finished. Well, that was very nice Casanova. I shall remember this. You should be careful our captain doesn't discover you have this, and if anybody asks, I shall deny you ever brought it here."

"Of course." He took a swig and finished his. "So what brings you to Space Command? Is your sister in the service too?"

Notionally was in Space Command because all the hot guys were in space. "It's the adventure, I want to get out and explore the universe, it's such a fascinating place, don't you think? My sister's in the corps too, we served together for a while, but she's stuck on-planet on Aldur-4 now. Ooh, this has made me quite woozy, do you mind if I lie down?"

"No, not at all, please relax."

Notionally slipped her slim shoes off and lay on the bed. Her shapely legs stretched out and her short uniform rode up. "Ah, it's good to put one's feet up after a long day."

"Yes," said Casanova moving to sit at the end of her bed. "I know what you mean, being on one's feet all day." He took one of hers and gave it a gentle massage. "How does that feel?"

"Oh, very nice thank you. You can come anytime you want."

"Thank you. You have nice feet."

She didn't reply. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage.

Casanova moved to the other foot.

"What brings you to Space Command Casanova?" she asked soporifically.

"It's my dream," he said with an inward chuckle. "And where else would I find such a beautiful pair of legs?," he slid his hands up to her calf and began gently working the muscle.

"Oh, Casanova, I was right about you. You mustn't you know, you really mustn't."

"Mustn't what? Mustn't kiss you here?" He bent down and kissed her leg where he held it. "Mustn't kiss you here?" He slid his hands up to her thigh and kissed her there.

"Oh, Casanova, you don't know what you're doing," but she felt herself lighting up. The Synth was definitely kicking in. She could literally feel her pussy. His hands felt electrifying as they slid over her skin.

Casanova didn't answer, he just gently stroked her thigh, inching higher with gentle kisses and nuzzles. He could smell her gorgeous scent waft over him as he got closer. He loved the scent of an aroused woman's pussy. It gave him an instant hard-on. He let his hand make the final stealthy approach. Gentle feather touches until his fingers just brushed the critical point of her lace panties.

"Oooh, aaaah," came from Notionally, "Casanova, you're not supposed to. We mustn't," but she didn't react otherwise. Maybe just the slightest spreading of her legs.

Casanova softly worked the telltale bump of her aroused clit. It was slightly emergent from her lips and pressing against her lace. He was soon rewarded with liquid lust dampening his fingers. She was ready. In one fluid motion he lifted one of her legs one way, pulled lace the other, and slid in to kiss her beautiful slit. She moaned but did not resist. He worked his tongue in and squirmed it over her clit.

"Oh, Casanova, that's so wrong," she mumbled.

Casanova's dick was iron hard. He loved eating pussy. The soft warm flesh, the smell, the way it aroused a woman. He let himself get lost in the luxury of it. He slipped a few fingers in and began to softly feel up her g-spot. Her other leg spread for him.

"Oh god Casanova," she said softly, placing her delicate hands in his hair. "Oh yes. Fucking eat me."

He barely heard her. He licked and worked his fingers, feeling her body respond. Her hips were tensing and softly gyrating, her hands pushing him down as she ground her pussy up into his lips.

Notionally could feel herself building. Her legs spread wide and her toes curled. "Yes, fuck yes Casanova. That's so nice." He continued to work her clit like a maestro. She was swooning right where she lay. The fog of Synth and arousal enveloping her and the peaky intensity of his cunnilingus radiating out from her pussy. She was right about Casanova, he knew how to make a girl feel good. The goodness was filling her up, making her pant. He worked her clit and vagina in perfect harmony. Much as she loved getting fucked, coming in a guy's face was also good. She lay back and let the ecstasy engulf her. Feeling the thrill of his wet tongue motion in her pussy. She held his head, mussing his hair, as she felt the heat of pleasure rise in her loins and take her. She wasn't noisy in her orgasm, she just arched and pushed up her pussy while her brain dissolved in pleasure. Little quivers ran through her legs. Casanova was astute enough to recognize the signs and resolutely worked his magic right through her fit, extending and sustaining her dissolute release. It was a perfectly simple and nice orgasm, and she wasn't even undressed yet. She was completely ready to get a hard cock into her tingling vagina.

"Mmm, Casanova, that was nice," she said. She struggled up on her arms, looking at him happily resting his head in her crotch between her spread legs. "Let's get naked."

Casanova watched her as they both undressed. Her body was delicious. Good well-rounded breasts which were perfect for her small frame. She had such a sweet air about her, like it was her first time, but like she was brimming with sexual desire. Casanova had seen some damn fine virtual reality in his time, but this really took the cake. The way she came, the way she felt, the way she smelled, it was way past anything he'd ever experienced. Presumably she'd do anything he wanted - it was his world after all. He knew how this would work. Pretty little innocent girl goes off like a firecracker in bed. He finally revealed his erect cock for her in all it's glory. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened.

"Oh, wow," she said, "that's... that's really nice. Can I feel it?"

"Sure." He kneeled between her legs while she held it and stroked it with her gentle little hands. It was very sexy. She watched it with doe eyes and licked her lips.

"It's nice," she said. She looked up at him innocently. "Are you going to..." She trailed off. "Um, use it... I mean, with me?"

12