Captain's Prize Ch. 2

Story Info
Laurlie learns how to live in her new home.
4.2k words
3.88
30.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurlie awoke slowly, she was a little stiff and sore. She tried to sit up and found her hands wouldn't move far, it was a bit dark where she was but she could plainly see her hands bound by shackles and chained to a ring at the foot of the bed she was on. She move to the edge and sat up putting her legs over the edge, a set of chain manacles were hooked to her ankles as well, her body was covered in a sheer white robe. She shook her head to clear it, she remembered the Captain talking of breaking camp, and a strong drink he gave her. She looked about a bit, at the foot of the bed a small bowl of water and what appeared to be a pudding were set in a wooden stand. Seeing this made her quite aware of her thirst and hunger, but she could see nothing else in the room to eat or drink. The room was large about 10ft square, there were several cabinets in the corners but around the bed there was just the stand with the bowls. She looked about the bed, the chain would only let her move a short ways from the bed, a thick mat covered with fur was at the foot of the bed, she looked about for the dog that slept on the bed and who ate from the bowls but saw none. She yawned quietly and tried to pull the ring from the bed but it was fastned well, unable to get free she curled up on the bed and waited to see what her fate would be now.

She awoke to the sounds of movement in the room, she raised her head abit to find The Captain sitting at his writing desk across the room from her. Seeing her move he looked up from his writings and nodded.

"Good my little Slut is awake, get used to this room, you won't be leaving it often." He said.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You are in my Manor House, this room is my personal quarters, and where you will tend to my needs." He said chuckling.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes sitting up.

"Are you going to give me food and water or let me die like my fellow Warriors?" She asked, an edge coming into her voice.

"I have given you food and water:" He said motioning to the bowls of water and pudding.

"How am I to eat that?" She said eyeing the dishes, she rattled the chains "I can't get to them with this on."

"Of course you can," He grinned "the other girls could do it, you just have to crawl a bit and the chains will reach."

"NEVER you worthless Human, I let you touch me once but I will never be your Pet. Release me or Kill me." She shouted back, she had begun to tug on the chain holding her to the foot of the bed.

"You this could be easy for you, or fun for me." He chuckled as he stood and opened a cabinet, inside hung several devices. Some were easy to recognize as riding crops, others were hard to see at this point but all gave the impression of pleasure for the slave or master.

She had shrank back as he opened the cabinet and looked over the objects.

"What are you going to do with me now? You took your payment for the bolas, kill me or let me free." She had started to tug on the chains again.

"I am going to train you to be a good slut and how to serve me properly in this room, your new home." He grinned as he took a long ridding crop with a small leather tassle on the end of the rod and smacked it across his palm, making a solid slapping noise. "Now you said you were hungry, eat." He nodded towards the bowls.

"Never, I demand that you treat me properly. AAAAAIIIIIIIHHHHH" She screamed as he struck her hard across her upper right thigh.

"I said EAT, I have no place to go and can use this all day till you change your mind." He chuckled as he tapped the ridding crop in his palm.

"I will not eat like your pet dog. I bet you haven't even cleaned them or his dog bed." She said moving to the foot of the bed to have more movement of her hands.

"I don't have a dog, I had those brought for you." He laughed as he motioned to the bowls and the fur mat on the floor. "When you are out of my favor you are sleeping on the floor."

"Not even in your dreams you worthless human."

"Get down on the floor and eat Slut you need your strength, I haven't had a woman in the last few days and your hooked to my bed." He grinned and slapped the ridding crop across the back and side of her calf making her jump and almost fall off the bed.

"NO, AHHHHH" She screamed again, this time the lash of the ridding crop had found the back of her shoulder when she was tugging the chains, and she rolled onto the floor. She huddled at the foot of the bed on her mat and glared at him.. "I told you I won't eat that. I demand real food, served Right."

"Eat Slut" He said striking down across the tops of her bare feet as she did not think to draw them back, he grinned at her shriek.

She had pulled her feet to her and put her hands on them, her eyes getting moist from the stinging and rubbing the angry red welt raised across the tops of her feet. She yelled again as she felt the fingers of the Captain tangle into her hair at the base of her neck and drag her to her knees, the chain on her wrists making her keep her hands between her knees. She was offballence as the Captain made her crawl on her knees to the to the bowls, holding her face over the water dish. The chain on the bed and her wrists had drawn taunt and pulled up, her hands were now pressing against her mound and the captain was rubbing the ridding crop over her firm ass, occasionally patting her ass and the backs of her thighs with a quick stinging snap.

"Good now my Slut see's she can get water, and food" He grinned and then slapped the ridding crop down hard across her butt making her jump and move forward abit, as he let her hair go.

She yelped at the bite of the ridding crop and rolled over on her back, she held her mound a bit as well since when she jumped forward it made the chain push against her a bit roughly.

"I will NOT eat or drink like this." She said crawling back to the mat and tried getting back up on the bed. "AAIIIIIHHHHHH" she shouted loudly as he brought the ridding crop down across her firm but, not the lash end but the stiff stick like middle. She pulled back against the wall crouched down.

"I did not say you could get back on my bed, you want something to eat I will get you something different." He grinned and moved out the door. He returned a few moments later with a small plate with several slices of glazed ham. "here you can have the scraps, water is in your bowl." He grinned and set the plate before her and moved to his desk.

She glared at him as he moved back and looked at the meat, picking up a small piece and sniffed it. The scent of the smoked and glazed ham made her mouth water as she couldn't remember eating in the last day or two, and she hurridly ate the small morsel. She winced a bit at the saltyness and dryness of the glaze, but the taste was equal to anything she had in the halls of the elven banquets. She quickly ate the other 5 slices of the ham and licked the glaze off her fingers, using the bowl of water to wash the stickyness from her fingers. She then sat back glaring at the Captain as he grinned to her and turned to tend to documents on his desk. Laurlie was quiet along time save the rattle of her chains, she noticed the captain had not put the ridding crop away. She also noticed that the salt of the Ham had made her Very thirsty, between the salt, and the dry glaze her mouth was dry and sticky. She looked about eyeing the bowl of water again and remembering the Captain's words of her water in the bowl and growled tugging the chains at the bed harder. The Captain never turned to look and she sighed as the effort just made her more dry.

"I need Water Human." She said glaring at his back, when He did not respond she tried again. "HEY I said I need a drink."

"When you learn how to adress me you might get something but as I told you, water is in the bowl." He chuckled and continued is writing.

"To Hell with you." She shouted tossing the small plate at him, as he didn't take it away, the small little clay plate hit his shoulder and felt to the ground shattering.

"For That Slut, you will pay." He left the ridding crop at his desk and walked to her. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and dragged her to the bowl and pushed her face in. "Drink Slut your going to wish you did."

After a bit of sputtering she did drink a little and he pushed her over leaving her while he got the key from his belt and unhooked her from the bed. She was just getting to her knees as he grabbed the back over her hair and pulled her to her feet and to a far wall, there were several things she had never seen before but she was sure she didn't want to be seeing them now. He took the manacles from her wrists one at a time, and replaced it with a seperate set of cuffs that had a large heavy ring in the center, pulling her to a wall he undid a rope and a hook fell from the cieling to stop about 6ft above the floor. He half dragged her to the hook, lifting her arms up to hook the heavy ring on the hook. She tried to knee him once and in return he slapped her hard on the outside of the thigh bringing a sharp yelp of pain from her. He grabbed her chin in his hand and looked her in the face.

"I will teach you to be a good Slut, or a Very sore little elf."

He left her and went to the rope quickly hoisting her off the ground, her arms stretching above her as her small feet hung a foot off the ground. Once the rope was tied off he stepped infront of her his knife in hand, she drew her breath in sharp but stared him in the eye. He grinned and used it to cut the sheer robe from her, her tanned and toned body dangled infront of him bare for him to see all. He grinned and stepped around her, she tried to kick at him one more time but he caught her foot and swung a Very hard slap to the side of her little ass that made her scream and her eyes water. He moves to a wall and comes back with a pair of small chains, kneeling to her side he moved a small metal panel in the floor exposing a sunken hook, he put one hook on the chain on that the other on the manacle holding her one foot, then the same with another hook and panel on her other foot. He stepped back grinning as she could now not move her feet much at all, then went and pulled the rope a bit more, making her taunt so she could barely move at all, her shoulders and legs hurting a bit from the strain.

He chuckles as he walked around her, his fingers running over her smooth stomach the curve of her firm ass, and then down over her thigh as he steped away to open a cabinet. She watched him step to the cabinet and open it, he took out a small device with a ball on it she couldn't identify. He returned to her and fastened one strap around her neck, then straightned the ball gag harnes out and forced her mouth open and pushed the ball in, he then fastened the strap behind her head, to hold the ball in place. He returned to the cabinet and picked up a flogger, he looked over the 2ft long straps that dangled from the long thin handle with the small ball on the end. He grinned as he walked to her and lightly ran the ball of the handle along her throat, and then stepped back shaking it out.

"This will hurt, just remember if you be a good slut from now on, it won't."

He chuckled and drew back and lashed forward quickly, the tassles struck across her right breast, it raised angry red lines and she jerked about as she tried to scream thru the ball. He chuckled as he slowly drew the flogger back, her eyes grew wide as she watch as he brung it forward lashing her left breast this time. She let out a long agonizing moan as she felt the tassles claw across her tender breast, water forming at the corners of her eyes. He smiled as he moved to the side abit and lashed across her upper right thigh, then moving to get her upper left thigh. She jerked and tears moved down her cheeks as at each bite of the lashes her body tensed, and ragged cries came from her thoat trying to get past the ball gag. He had moved behind her and was striking across her shoulders and back, slow fluid movements, not sharp enough to draw blood, but enough to make the lashes sting. On everyone her body would jerk, her head starting to bob as she started to near passing out from the constan pain. She fought to stay awake but he turned the flogger and lashed her hard across the back of both thighs, she let out a scream that did come thru the gag loud as her head fell forward her world going black. Seeing her body sag a bit he walked around infront of her and slapped her cheeks softly to bring her around just a bit. He smiled when she started to come around and stepped back, then he swung the flogger upwards and struck the inside of one of her thighs, her head snapped back eyes wide as a choked cry came from her mouth. He quickly did it to the other thigh and her body shuddered at the waves of pain moving thru her, then he grinned and drew it back and brought it up one more time, the lashes aimed for her mound. When the lashes hit her she jumped, jerked, and screamed for several moments before she sagged again about to pass out once again from the pain burnging thru her body.

He grinned and walked up to her, taking her hair in one hand he pulled her head back so her red rimmed eyes looked into his.

"Now my little Slut will do as she is told, and Not dissobey again. Understand?"

Not getting a responce, he turned the handle of the whip and ran the golfball sized end of the flogger along the sore red welts inside her thighs and on her mound.

"Undterstand Slut?"

She whimpered slightly, he shook his head and tilted the handle of the flogger and started to push it up inside her. Her eyes grew wide and she nodded her head, her body tensing as if trying to get away from the handle. He grinned when he saw her trying to pull away and he moved it around a bit more, she whimpered as the large handle pressed against her sensitive and sore mound, and the ball on the end pushed around stretching her tight walls. He stepped away pulling the handle from her and her body quickly relaxed, her head lulling forwards so she did not see him return to the cabinet to look over the items. He went to the corner and came back with a long bar on either end were cuffs small pegs and pins made it so the cuffs could be slid farther apart. He knelt down and slowly unhooked her ankles from the floor hooks, and then the manacle that held her ankles together. Laurlie's body was sore and tired so she did not try to fight hoping to be released. The Captain then stood, lifting her legs at the knees and resting her ankles on his shoulders. She closed her eyes waiting for him to take her again and then looked as she felt a cuff click on to her ankle and then the other. The Captain took a small chain leading from the center of the bar and connected it to the ring inbetween her hands and stepped back, the bar pulled her feet up and held her knees about to her chest. He grinned and hummed as he slowly began moving her legs apart, soon she was in the shape of a large V, her legs stretched up and out, her small body tense again, her mound and ass open to all.

He then kneeled below her and moves another small plate in the floor and exposed a small patern of holes, he moved to the corner and came back with a long bar and placed it in the center hole. The pole was about 3ft high and the top was set with fittings for something, she watched him a hint of fear showing in her eyes now. He returned to the cabinet and turned back to her with a wooden cylinder that was about 9 inches long, and close to 3 inches in diameter at the bottom a slow taper brought it to about 1 inch at the tip. He placed it on the pole and a few latches held it in place, the tip just barely brushed Laurlie's mound, making her tense. The Captain chuckled as he moved to the wall and held the rope as he loosened it, her body slowly sliding down towards the large object. He grinned and slowed her decent as she whined and bucked a bit, the wooden post was slowly stretching her tight little slit open and she was trying to pull off of it. He chuckled and walked to her stepping between her widly spread legs and lightly pinched her nipples, she glared at him thru red teary eyes. He then reached down and rubbed her clit, she moaned a bit as the feelings made the pain subside a bit and then jerked her head up and glared at him again as she realized she was tricked to that.

"Ah the little Slut shows thru" He chuckled and walked back to the wall.

When he got there he didn't loosen the rope just lean down on it a bit, making her slide from the wooden post a tiny bit, then let go so she dropped back onto it making her jump and whimper. Then he undid the rope and slowly lowered her more, she began to thrash a bit more as her sore little slit was forced open, and her tight little pussy made to hold the large rod. He paused as he was about half way, and walked to face her again. He smiled at her, her eyes were wide and watering she was also breathing heavy as her body was slowly being tortured. He smiled and slid his hands up and down her sides, he then moved his hand down and teashed her clit again, bringing another moan from her. He leaned down and sucked on her nipple softly, the lightly bit it, making the little elf jump and stepped away chuckling.

"Well my little Slut, you have half of it inside you. Shall we see if it will go all the way without tearing you?"

Her eyes went wide at his words and she shook herself trying to shout and he grinned.

"Ahhh the little Slut wants more. Good girl"

He gave her clit one last firm rub, then turned back to the wall. He undid the rope and slowly lowered her down and then pulled back making her slide up and then back down. The small thrusts gently eased her open as more of the large wooden rod was slowly put deep into her. Each thrust dropped her lower and made her head snap back and her body jerk as she felt her small body be forced to take the larger wooden rod. When he saw the last of the wooden post slide into her mound he tied the rope off and walked to her smiling. Her eyes were drawn shut tight in pain, he grinned and slide his fingers down to run around her lips feeling how they were stretched tight around the post, then finally he rubbed and lightly slapped her clit. The slap made her body jump and she moaned a little looking at him.

"Hmm so my little Slut can take it all, I wonder how long you can ride it before passing out?"

He chuckled as the fear showed in her eyes as she didn't know what he was going to do now. He moved to the cabinet and looked over the lashes hanging there. He picked up a long thick and wide belt, he grinned at her and slide around behind her doubling the belt over in his hand he draws it back and delivers a solid smack to her little ass. Laurlie screamed thru the gag as the slap burned and the way her body tightneded and jerked made her muscles squeeze the wooden post inside her firmly, and it moved around from the jerking rubbing against more tender nerves. She was panting hard and letting out small moans, a mix of pleasure and pain when the second slap hit under her shoulders. The Captain smiled and slowly brought slap after slap on her back, making her jerk around riding the wooden post, and each strike making the internal muscles grip it tight. Finally the pain and got to her and Laurlie's head slumped forward and the Captain lowered the belt and walked around to put it away, he then walked to the wall and slowly raised her off the wooden post.

The Captain then set about putting the wooden post in a small box to be cleaned, then went back to removed the pole from under her. Next he came back and slowly lowered her a bit and moved to her undoing the front of his breaches. He removed her ball gag and patted her cheeks slowly bringing her to her senses. He put his arms around her lightly and rubs his hardness along the hot and wet folds of her mound.

12