Captain's Prize Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm feels like my little Slut did like that, you understand your place now.?"

"Yes Master." Was all Laurlie could say, her body weak and sore.

The Captain slowly slid himself deep into her enjoying the feeling of her wet and hot pussy, despite the ridding she just had she was still quite tight. He began to pound in and out of her hard and fast, she whimpered as pain still coursed thru her body, but the tingling of pleasure started to build, her head rolled back as she panted. Her hips started to move to match him, trying to take as much as she could as he pounded her. Soon she let out a long loud moan and tensed as she climaxed, the Captain pushed himself deep into her and sucked her nipples hard as he felt her pussy clenching and started to fill her with his hot cum. He held her close for several moments before reaching out to undo the cuffs on her legs, letting each slide down where it belongs. She winced as she finally got to move her legs and the muscles were stiff, but kept them bent and up to the Captains waist as it didn't hurt as bad there as they did down with him still inside her. He smiled feeling her keep her legs up, then wrapped one arm around her waist and lifted her, his other hand reaches up and takes the hook from the ring. Her arms fall and slide around the neck and shoulders of the Captain, the long time hanging from them making them weak and sore. He grins as she holds to him and carrys her to the bed and lays her down, and lays next to her, still never removing himself from her warm tight slit. When she felt the soft bed and pillow her body started to go numb from the pain and dragged her mind to sleep, she sighed softly before her head lulled to the side. The Captain chuckled and reached an arm around her and held her to him as he fell asleep thinking of what tomorow would bring.

12