Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silat69
silat69
4 Followers

"OK Jim. No breaks for you. Your cock better be hard 'cause now you gotta fuck this little cunt, and when I say FUCK her Jim I mean I want you to go at her with all you got. Spin her around and do it doggy, do whatever, but you better fuckin' like it man, or else....well let's just say that you won't be leaving Miami the way you came in."

I could tell that he was serious. His face said it all. I looked down at Sara. She had gotten her breath back and she was looking a little less scared.

"Are you ready? I said.

She shook her head.

"I didn't say you could ask her Jim. Just take that bitch. Lay that fucking pipe Jimbo!"

I moved up between Sara's long and silky legs. I was so damned turned on but I was afraid to admit it. My cock came to rest just outside her love tunnel and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her legs were so long that she could almost touch her own knees with her heels. To my amazement she reached for my cock and brought it up to her sweet pussy.

"Do what he said Jim." She said. "Just fuck me. It doesn't matter now."

She released my cock and I pushed forward and buried it in her sweet box. She gasped as I managed to get the last inch or so in. I hit rock bottom in her. I ground my buried cock around in slow circles as she slowly matched my movements. She started backing away from me and then pushing back so that I was sliding in and out. I took that as the cue to begin with thrusting. I pulled nearly all the way out and then went all the way back in. Her pussy squeezed and grabbed at my dick as I quickened the pace. She was so wet and tight and felt so good. I was in heaven and didn't care if Rob put a bullet in my head now. I managed a look around and he was still there, smiling and shaking his head as if in approval.

"Don't worry Jim I'm still here." He put the gun in my face. "Don't worry about me, you just keep fucking."

I had no problem following his orders now because I would be happy if we died like this. Sara was now moving faster and using longer strokes to keep my cock rubbing against her clit and g-spot. She was moaning and breathing faster and I could feel her tightening up on the inside.

"Fuck me harder Jim. Come on and fuck me. Mmmmm, God I'm cumming!"

I thrust my cock in her as hard as I could while her orgasm took control of her body. She bucked against me and once again sprayed me with her juices. I felt myself about to cum but remembered what Rob had said. I pulled my cock out, leaned down and told Sara to roll over. She did so breathlessly. Now I had her beautiful ass right in the air. She moved backward right into me.

"Fuck that tight little asshole if you want Jimbo." Rob said.

Since he gave me the choice this time I decided to go back for the pussy. I fed my cock in without hesitation and immediately began a series of long deep and hard thrusts. I was beating the hell out of the bottom of her pussy as my wet balls slapped against her ass. She shrieked with each thrust but I felt her tighten up again as she began to scream while she was cumming. At this point I let go and shot the first of many spurts of hot cum deep into her canal. I thought I would never stop as the spasms rocked my body. After the last spasms we both collapsed on the bed. Her on her belly and me on top of her with my cock still buried in her flesh. We were sweaty and wet with each others juices. From behind me arose the sound of steady, but obviously smart-alecky applause.

"Well done folks." Rob said. "You two should be proud of yourselves."

Rob walked over to the bed.

"I'm totally convinced that Sara came several times and loved every minute of it, and Jimbo I got to say that you gave it all you had, but I just don't think you enjoyed it like Sara did. Do you remember the rules Jim? You HAD to enjoy it, no exceptions."


I thought a little to myself and realized that I had concentrated so much on pleasing Sara that I hadn't shown as much emotion as she had.

"I'm real sorry about this Jim, but when you break MY rules you have to pay."

Rob put the pistol right to my temple and cocked the hammer. I felt Sara's pussy and ass cheeks tighten up around my still buried cock. I can't explain what was going through my mind. I was just thinking about what would happen to her when I was gone when a very loud "CLICK" echoed through the room. I looked up and saw the barrel still to my head. Sara relaxed and I heard a faint laugh coming from her face that was buried in the pillow. I turned my head to see Rob standing there. His smile and turned from one of crazed lunatic to mischievous child. He lowered the gun and began to laugh out loud.

"Jesus Christ Jim", he said, barely able to talk above his laughing, "I thought you were gonna shit yourself. Oh My God that was good."

Sara was now laughing hard and giving me the signal to roll off her.

"I don't understand. What the fuck is going on here." I demanded.

Rob removed his jacket. He lost about 50 lbs when he did this. The jacket was heavily padded. He pulled his hair out of the pony tail and reached for the goatee and pulled it off. I couldn't believe this. It was Bruce. He was the night mailroom manager at the office.

"Bruce! What the Hell!"

"Ah, man I wish I would have got this on tape. It was so fucking great. Oh shit Jim you were scared."

Sara was sitting up now and laughing as well. I began to chuckle myself because I didn't know what else to do.

"But what is this? I don't understand."

Rob, I mean, Bruce was laughing too hard to explain anything to me. So Sara spoke:

"Oh Jim I am sorry and I hope you weren't too scared. Let me explain something to you. I'm a little leery about men since my ex dumped on me so hard but I love sex."

She looked at me.

"Go on." I said.

"I always had this fantasy, since I was a teenager, that someone would break into my house and hold me at gunpoint and make me fuck someone that I have never fucked. I also fantasized that the intruder would call all the shots and order me and my mate around. I know it sounds crazy but I've never had sex like that in my life. It was great. You helped to make my fantasy happen, and you don't know this but I chose you to be the guy a long time ago. I just had to pick the right time."

"But where does Bruce come in?" I asked.

"Bruce and I used to date and he's on vacation down here this week. He was a drama major in college and I knew he could pull it off and I also know he will do anything for me. I think he did an excellent job."

"He sure did. I was scared as hell. You seemed scared to me though. How did you manage that?"

"Well the nervousness of the moment and the fact the Bruce was totally out of character and it's a real gun, made me scared. Oh the orgasms under that tension were great."

The cat was out of the bag now and I didn't know what to say. Bruce had stopped his violent laughing.

"Well guys, for making my fantasy a complete and successful reality I have a surprise for you both." Sara said. "Take off your clothes Bruce and come on the bed with me and Jim."

Bruce now did as HE was told and disrobed and came to the bed. I felt a little uncomfortable. I had never been this close to another naked man. Sara had us both lie back while she sucked both of us off. We ended up fucking up until 10am. Bruce and I took turns and sometimes we did her at the same time. It ended up being the best experience of my entire life. Even though I was scared shitless and was convinced I was going to die it would have been OK if I did. That's just how good it was.

silat69
silat69
4 Followers
12