Captive Audience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NICE!" she said interrupting the muffled squelches from our captor.

"Thank you honey. Now be a dear and suck on my clit just for a minute."

Tallie immediately helped flip me over and complied. Attacking my clit, sucking and nibbling, bringing me to the edge so quickly.

"Now fuck me." I demanded breathlessly. She once again complied like some loyal slave girl. Positioning my legs bent and wide, Tallie positioned her legs over my hip and under my other. Lowering down until our dripping pussies met. Immediately sending shocks through each other's bodies, we moaned in unison.

Rubbing clit to clit, writhing in rhythm. Our hands exploring each other's soft bodies, listening to sounds of juicy pussies smacking together. Lifting my hips to hers, I couldn't get enough of my friend. The sound of her starting to climax only made me wetter, I quickened my upthrusts to hers.

Soon both of us, heads back and eyes closed, thrusting at a maddening pace. Tallies was first, her moans and unintelligible words. It was a beautiful sight that made me squirt into her pussy. She lay on top of me with sweat, juices, maybe some saliva and our bodies entwined together, finally.

Uncertain if our voices had drowned him out or the rocking of the bed. We had not noticed that Darren had both cum again but this time when as we looked passed his dick, we could see he was turning blue. The bullet must have moved down somehow and lodged in his throat.

"Ok now what should we do?" Tallie frantically asked, "It's not as if we can really call an ambulance as he is clearly restrained and there are marks on wrists and ankles now."

"Well he is passed out again, so hold on a minute." I calmly replied.

I took the tape off Darren's mouth, opened his jaw and tried to do the sweep you learn in CPR. I luckily caught a piece of the broken toy and was able to pull it out. As I did, Darren naturally coughed as his airway cleared.

"Find that frying pan again though." I yelled at Tal.

He was coming too pretty quickly. She found the pan off the floor and handed it to me. I looked at her as if to say "what else are we supposed to do?" then turned and with light force hit Darren on the same knot on his head. He was out cold, but no longer turning blue.

Tallie and I sat on the edge of the bed for a minute. The glow of the activities had left us so suddenly.

"So if we leave him here, he could have us charged with assault or rape even." I pondered out loud.

"Most guys would never admit to that." Tallie added.

"True, but someone would eventually miss him. They would come to the house after him and call the police anyway. Even if he didn't want to press charges there might be too many questions in our direction." I responded.

"Ok so what do we do now?" She asked bewildered.

"We have to kill him."

12