Captive Audience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he, she ... is your father! We have a child together! Remember little Miriam? Ten years old, the best little girl in the world? The girl that we tried to make for five long years? What will I say to her about all of this? Are there any other secrets, Lena?" Mom confronted my stepmother, "Does this make me a lesbian now?"

"Were you a lesbian before this?" Lena asked her, point-blank, now growing bold.

"N ... no, I don't think so. I don't really know how it works, though. How can you be a woman? You've lived our whole fifteen years of marriage as a man! Well, what's the truth?" Mom insisted that Lena tell her.

"Then you're not a lesbian. Plain and simple. If you find men at all sexually attractive, even if you find women sexy as well, you're not a lesbian. I'm not suddenly gay, either. Gender and sex and orientation are not the same thing, not exactly. I've done some research in recent months and learned more about my condition. Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder. My brain is female, thinks as a woman's does, but my body is anatomically male. I've held this back, fought it for so long, but it's time to face facts. I'm a woman. However, you are in a lesbian relationship by default, unless you want a divorce, that is," Lena clarified for her.

"No ... I don't. I love you. I fell in love with your soul, your psyche, your personality, everything about you. I'm still in love with you. That's why this hurts so much. But I ... I want to save our marriage, if we can. Even if that means being married to a woman, which it seems that I am. I love you. If you're a woman, then I'm in love with a woman. So be it. I just needed some answers, so I could know how to go forward as your wife. I already decided, hard as it was, to stick this out, too. If that makes me a lesbian in effect, then so be it. It's just that ... I'm going to miss a hard cock. I really am. We need some marriage counseling, what do you think?" Mom admitted to us all.

"I ... agree. Just so you know, though, you can have all the cock you want. Whenever you want it. I give you a permanent hall pass for this one. You love me enough to stay, but you still need some dick from time to time. I know, I know, you believe in monogamy. I understand that. But you have needs, baby. When the hormones kick in enough, I won't be able to meet them anymore. You might not exercise your hall pass right now, but sooner or later, you'll want to, and it will be there for you. I want you to give some ground, I have to give some, too," Lena responded, but Mom planted a kiss on her lips now.

"Time enough for that kind of talk later. Time enough for hall passes, exceptions, talk of open marriage, swinging, swapping, and hot wives. Right now, I want to make love to you. Whenever and wherever you want. I want to be in your arms again. It's been too long since we last made love, dear. No conditions. No rules. You name the time and place, but ASAP, I want to make love to you. How can I do that for you ... right now? I'll do whatever you ask of me. Anything to make love to my ... wife? My partner. My companion. My lover. My spouse," Mom pleaded with her.

"Okay, on my terms this time? All of it? You agree for once to sex on my terms, when it is usually as you wish it?" Lena expressed surprise.

"Yes, honey. I know that I've been rather bossy, selfish, etc. with the lovemaking at times. Boring. Old-fashioned. Vanilla. I've doled and rationed it out a bit. I'm guilty of that, but I do love you and I am standing by you, loyally, through all of this. This time, Lena, show me what you want. For once, let's have it your way. Do whatever you want to me. I want to show trust, build trust, and see it grow in both of us. I'll be bad now and open to anything. Anything that you want. It's time for me to take a leap of faith with you, to trust you," Mom proposed.

"Okay, then. I want a threesome, then. And I get to pick the third party. If you like it enough to try it again, you get to pick the third next time. If there is a next time, that is," Lena insisted.

"Fair enough. Name your partner," Mom challenged her.

"And you won't complain or resist. No matter what? Promise?" Lena continued.

"I won't. I swear it," Mom swore.

"Your son. We're going to have a threesome with Levi. If Levi consents to it, that is. How about it, Levi? Want to fuck your own mother?" Lena shocked me with her idea.

Mom should have been even paler, but by now, she was wet as a dishrag, her tongue tangling with Lena's. She looked at me and my hard cock, growing stiff again, though that was partly the blue pills. She looked back at Lena and nodded, slipping her more tongue before gesturing for me to join them on the bed. In front of everyone, including my fiancee and her family, my own mother, Esther Abramowitz, a straightlaced, old-school, middle-aged Jewish wife and mother, honored her word by kneeling to worship my cock with her lips. I couldn't believe it, either. My mother was sucking my dick! When Lena fell to the floor to join her in doing this, I had to fight the urge to come down their throats more than once.

When I realized that I was now being filmed committing incest, joining the international brotherhood of motherfuckers, I Iay down on the bed to let Mom ride me. I wanted to fuck her before that drug wore off, not just use her soft, wet lips and tongue. I fought it very well, but Mom really knew her stuff and wouldn't let me come until she was good and ready. She knew when to tighten and when to relax her muscles and walls.

Meanwhile, Lena lined up her cock with Mom's asshole, lubed her up, and eased her way inside her. That was hot enough, and the feeling of a hard cock only one thin barrier of flesh away from mine only excited me further. We all fucked like the sluts that we apparently were, fully enjoying and celebrating this wonderful moment of marital bliss mixed with adulterous incest. I tried to fight it longer, but Mom kept kissing me and shoving her tits at me until I lost it and exploded inside her snatch, my seed shooting toward the very womb that once delivered me.

That was when Lena came at last, filling Mom's ass, and Mom winked at me.

"Surprise, baby! We were in on it, too. The whole thing. We were involved as well. From the beginning. The coming out is similar in some ways to how Lena really did come out to me, but with some key differences. I haven't always been as mainstream and pure as I let on, son. Lena and I have had lovers for a good while, and there is a more than decent chance that Miriam isn't really hers, biologically speaking. When we learned that Natalie and her family were into incest, we all hatched up a plan to ensnare you into incest as the final piece of the puzzle, and it worked like a charm. In fact, you just knocked me up, honey!" Mom told me with sweet kisses to my face.

"But you're ... you're," I started to protest, but Mom put a finger to my lips.

"This is my last hurrah, yes, and it's risky, but we have the money to manage that risk with the best prenatal care possible. It's so worth it to have my own son's love child at last! Lena and I set you up with Natalie on purpose, dear. We knew what kind of woman she was. The perfect woman for you, a card-carrying member of the International Sisterhood of Whores. She's a slut. In fact, she's literally a whore, if you think of it, being a webcam girl. She and her family were ideal, because Lena and I want to practice free love, incest, and all kinds of fun like that. We wanted Bethany and you both along for the ride, too.

"Bethany was in on it from the start of this whole kidnapping trap. It was my idea to do this to you, because I knew that you had to get past your guilt, first. What better way to let loose of guilt than if you could honestly claim it wasn't your fault? It goes further than that, though. We've come to a consensus, all of us involved. We want you, Levi, to own us, to dominate us, in fact. That was another reason to commit a crime against you. If we had wronged you badly enough, we would have to make it up to you and we knew that you would be motivated to control us.

"By the way, we've all slept with you on various nights. More than once, when you were drunk enough and it was dark enough in the room, I've been in that bed or Bethany has ... or Laila ... or Carmen ... or Valerica. Or Danielle. Or Jacqueline or Charlotte. We needed that darkness to deceive you into bedding each of us. You've even fucked Bruce and Lena now and then. And all of the other groomsmen as well. Yes, the groomsmen were all in on it, too. Why wouldn't they be? They're all eager to sleep with you. Each of them wants you that way.

"Oh, and Lena really is trans, but Bruce is bi, not gay. He gave you that impression for a good reason. He's actually been Lena's lover for a good while now. That's what kicked this whole thing off for starters, what set me free from society's ethics. Don't worry, it's been Natalie half of the time, but the other half has been everyone else. Remember, I picked all the rest of your friends with Bruce's help and Lena's over the years. It's just time to get this all out in the open, honey.

"We all want to be your sex slaves and we're serious about this. Even the priest is in on it. He can't deny Natalie anything. Seems that he has been screwing her for a year now. He has also been fucking Charlotte, Jacqueline, and even Paul. Pretty wild, huh? That's why we didn't use a rabbi. I can't picture Rabbi Hirsch going for it, do you? Father Corcoran, easy as punch," Mom giggled now.

"Father Corcoran wants to be my sex slave, too?" I expressed shock at that notion.

"He wants to keep Natalie happy. Anything that it takes to do that, he's fine with it. So, ready to bring over those groomsmen over for your final gang-bang as a single man? Then we can all clean up a little and go to church, albeit still smelling like sex. Sound like a plan?" Mom encouraged me while the entire family gave me nice and adorable pouts.

"Well, you all owe me, don't you? A hell of a family and very strange friends, but you know the perfect way to make it up to me. I guess this was an arranged marriage, too, but it's working out rather well. Call them ... We can delay if necessary, but we have an amateur porn to make. Incest is great, but it's gang-bang time," I chuckled as each of my new lovers gave me a deep tongue kiss, even Lena.

"Oh, honey, just wait until the honeymoon. It will be the most fun you've ever had in your life. You'll be the happiest motherfucker in the world, if we have any say in it," Natalie told me while Laila fondled my ass and Bethany and Mom sucked my cock as a team.

I had the distinct feeling that the wedding would be quite delayed, but everyone who mattered would already know why. Carmen and Valerica both winked at me as they sucked Paul's and Henri's dicks in front of me. Charlotte, Jacqueline, and Danielle all worked on Lena to lick her back to hardness ... and that was just before the groomsmen arrived.

12