Captive Audience Ch. 2

Story Info
Mistress introduces Jerry to Phillip.
8k words
4.29
51.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers

Well, Jerry's visit came and went. Mistress Dianne came very close to persuading him he would enjoy screwing me, but he managed to avoid committing himself each time she broached the subject. Eventually she sent him on his way, after he'd satisfied her sexually of course. Once again she finished him off in front of me and as before she caught his cum in a cup, then she forced me to swallow it later. But she didn't succeed in the two things she'd planned, the loss of my virginity and the subjugation of Jerry.

Mistress Dianne was furious, so much so that, after permitting me to expel the enema she'd given me, she returned me to the alcove and I was forced to spend the night secured helplessly to the wall. Needless to say I managed very little sleep that night, even so Mistress Dianne still insisted I work in the shop the next day. Oddly enough, I'd come to quite enjoy the time I spent there. I was permitted to wear jeans and a sweater, though naturally I had a corset, stockings and panties underneath, and I received the occasional odd look when someone noticed the length of my fingernails, but apart from that I looked quite normal.

Anyway, I was busy helping an old lady decide between a grey and a green cardigan for the winter, when I noticed Dianne chatting with a man. From where I stood I couldn't see very much of him, but she seemed to be enjoying his company and I felt just a tinge of jealousy. As I took my little old lady over to the counter, having helped her decide by offering both garments for the one price - well it was a charity shop after all - I managed to get a full look at Dianne's companion. He was a slightly effeminate looking man in his mid thirties. Quite good looking, medium height and slim. I heard Dianne laugh and say, "Okay Tim, I'll see you then, and don't you be late will you?" Tim smiled almost nervously and replied, "No of course not." Then he turned and walked out of the shop. I was dying to ask Dianne what they'd been talking about, but I knew I'd be wasting my time, if she wanted me to know, she'd tell me, otherwise I'd be left in the dark.

By the time we closed the shop, I'd completely forgotten about Tim. Once I'd cleaned the flat Mistress Dianne made me practice applying my makeup for an hour or so, until it was time for me to prepare dinner. It had become our routine to eat early and then head for the bedroom where I became Mistress Dianne's plaything. She'd dress me up in all manner of outfit's and then tie me helplessly for a few hours, before releasing me so I could satisfy her orally. I have never been granted the privilege of penetrating her, and she assures me this will be the case for the foreseeable future, although she has hinted that I may be given a surprise on my birthday, which is only another three months away. (I can't wait)

I imagine this is hard to believe, but in the time I've been with her I've only been permitted to ejaculate twice and one of those was on the first night. She keeps me in an almost permanent state of arousal, though I can't be certain whether it's intentional or not. For instance, this afternoon I was standing at the counter waiting for a customer to count out a few coins, when she came over and stood beside me. Seemingly she wanted to check on where I'd put some of the new stock that had arrived earlier, but as she spoke to me she stroked my arm gently. To most people this would be an innocent enough action, but to me, in my usual semi erect condition, it was all I needed to achieve full erection.

On other occasions she would 'accidentally' brush the back of her hand across the front of my jeans, or lean a little too close to me and breathe hot breaths on my neck. There were many other instances, all of which would appear trivial when taken in isolation, but if you consider them as a whole, it would be fairly obvious she was teasing me.

But I digress, after I'd washed the dishes on that particular evening, Mistress Dianne allowed me to take an hours nap before insisting that I shower and shave (all over). After which she applied copious amounts of makeup to my face and strapped me into the leather corset she'd used on me on that very first night. Although I was much more used to the restriction of a corset, it was nigh on impossible to get used to this one, particularly since Mistress Dianne decided to pull me in a full eight inches this time.

I was once again secured in the alcove behind the mirror, there were a few differences between my first time and this time. I was now wearing black stockings and four-inch high stiletto heels to add to my discomfort and my face was heavily made up. In addition a shoulder length blonde wig was pulled onto my head and of course, the corset was much tighter than on that first occasion, oh yes, and to my delight there was no enema or gag.

Kissing me on the cheek, Mistress Dianne smiled and reaching up triggered the catch that slid the mirror back into place. I admired her figure as she walked away from the mirror to the dressing table, unfortunately I couldn't move my head enough to see which garments she took from the drawers. Taking a dark blue, velvet dressing gown from the wardrobe, she walked past the mirror on her way out of the room, smiling and blowing me a kiss as she passed.

It was some time later when she returned to the bedroom. She was now wearing the dressing gown, which reached all the was to the floor and was fastened almost all the way up to her throat, thus covering any hint of what hid beneath the gown. "Come in here." She said to someone out side the room. I felt those tiny electric shocks you sometimes get when you're nervous. I had no idea who would enter and was actually quite relieved when it turned out to be the young effeminate man from earlier on. Without any formality Mistress Dianne turned to face him and ordered, "Take your clothes off Tim." To my surprise Tim obeyed immediately, I know that had she spoken to me that way on our first night, I would have at least made some smart remark, like 'You first'. But Tim simply began unbuttoning his shirt.

I was watching him intently and as he slid his shirt off his shoulders, his mouth fell open and he froze in mid action. I followed his gaze and my reaction was exactly the same. Mistress Dianne had slipped the dressing gown off to reveal a superb black, satin and lace corset, which supported black seamed stockings, the seams running ramrod straight up her legs. Five-inch black patent leather shoes and black silk panties completed her sensational look.

Dropping the gown onto the bed she turned and looked over her shoulder, "Why have you stopped?" She asked the still frozen Tim. He reacted instantly, quickly removing his shirt and trousers, shoes and socks and finally his underpants. Mistress Dianne, who was now sitting on the bed, looked him up and down and then smiled. Tearing my eyes away from her I stared at the source of her ridicule, poor Tim, I thought. His cock stood straight out in front of him and was obviously fully erect yet I doubted it measured more than three inches in length and an inch across. It made my six inches look positively huge.

He blushed when he saw what she was smiling at but Mistress Dianne appeared not to notice as she asked, "Do you like my shoes Timmy?" "Yes." He whispered. "Come over here." She indicated the floor at her feet and he rushed to obey her. "It seems I've got a little dirt on my shoe, but don't worry, I've decided to allow you to clean them for me." His next move caught me completely by surprise; he fell to his knees and began licking her shoe from toe to heel. Mistress Dianne took the opportunity to look across at me and smiled blowing me a kiss.

After Timmy had successfully cleaned every inch of her shoes, including the soles, Mistress Dianne stood up and walked over to the mirror where she stood directly in front of me. "Come over here Timmy." She ordered. Timmy scrambled over staying on his knees. She turned sideways and stroked her behind, "Do you think I have a nice arse Timmy?" "Yes of course I do... it's perfect." He added. "You may kiss it." She said simply. Timmy scrambled the few extra feet and slowly moved his face closer to her behind. I felt a pang of jealousy as he neared it; this was something I'd never been asked to do, why should he be allowed? I thought.

Timmy hesitated, "May I pull your panties to one side please?" He whined. "ABSOLUTELY NOT." Mistress Dianne snapped, to my delight. "Only one person is permitted to touch my bare flesh there with his tongue, and it's not you. Now get on with it before I change my mind." She smiled at me again and blew me another kiss. Strangely, my heart leapt at the realisation that I was the person she spoke about. Imagine being thrilled to know you're the only person allowed too lick a woman's backside.

I returned my attention to Timmy and his efforts at licking her behind without actually being permitted to pass the material. The panties were soaked where he lapped furiously in an effort to attain his goal. I was so intent on Timmy, I failed to notice Mistress Dianne reach up and flick the switch that opened the sliding mirror. Timmy once again froze on the spot and stared, this time at me. It took me a few seconds to realise he could actually see me, and when I did I could feel myself blushing from head to foot.

Mistress Dianne was grinning at me as she asked, "Do you like that Timmy?" She bumped his face with her behind. "I asked you a question, do you like that?" "Ermm, yes, ermm, I do yes." He replied. "I'll bet you wish it was you strapped into that corset don't you?" "Yes." He whispered longingly. "What would you give to take Nancy's place?" "Anything, just name it, I'll do whatever you want." He responded anxiously. "Well there is something you might try. You see Nancy hasn't been allowed to climax for quite a few days now, and as you can see he's extremely aroused. I'm sure he'd enjoy it if you were to help him relieve his tension with your mouth."

"Would you let me take his place if I did?" He asked. "Now Timmy, you know better than to make demands, if you don't want to help poor Nancy, I suggest you leave..." "NO," Timmy yelled and rushed forward to kneel at my groin. I groaned as he took my erection in his hand and slowly touched it with his tongue. As he did so I was embarrassed to feel a thrill run through my body. 'It's a man eating you,' I told myself, 'tell him to stop.' But my tongue refused to make any sound other than a groan as he sucked the tip into his open mouth. His efforts were extremely amateur, even to someone of my very limited experience, but even so, it was only a matter of seconds before I was shooting sperm into his mouth by the gallon, at least it seemed like gallons. He even swallowed every last drop without being told to. Thinking back, I had to admire him for that, he really was determined to replace me in my little alcove. Sadly for him, my Mistress had other ideas. "Very good Timmy, just look at Nancy's face, you can see how much he enjoyed that. Now Nancy, are you going to let Timmy take your place as my slave? This is your big chance for freedom." "NO," I snapped without even thinking. "I mean, please don't make me Mistress Dianne." She smiled, under the circumstances I think I can forgive your exuberance. Well Timmy, I'm afraid you have your answer."

"But couldn't you take both of us?" He begged. "I'm afraid not, this is far too small a flat for three. I'll tell you what though, I have a friend who would be delighted to take you in, would you like me to call her for you?" Timmy didn't try to hide the joy on his face he fell down and kissed Dianne's feet muttering his thanks. "Very well, leave your number on the hall stand as you leave and I'll ask her to contact you." Timmy thanked her again and reached for his clothing, which she'd piled on a chair in the corner. "What are you doing?" She asked. "My clothes, you don't expect me to go out naked do you?" Mistress Dianne frowned, "I expect you to do whatever I tell you." She walked over to the dressing table and pulled something out. As she walked back she held a floral dress against her body and smiling at me she asked, "Remember this?"

I looked at the dress in confusion, then it struck me, this was the dress I'd been holding the very first time she'd spoken to me. She threw it to Tim, "Here, put this on." He pulled it over his head and pushed his arms through the holes. It was even worse than I remembered, an awful floral print that was far too short and tight for Tim to wear, it only just covered his groin and that would fall out every time he took a step. Mistress Dianne must have come to the same conclusion because she pulled down her panties and tossed them to him. He stepped into them gratefully and pulled them up his legs. He looked ridiculous and knew it, but to his credit, he once again thanked Dianne and then, after retrieving his wallet and keys, with Dianne's permission of course, he walked out. Mistress Dianne released me from my bonds and I spent the next hour eating her pussy and arse in turn as she achieved countless orgasms.

The next day, I was pleased to hear Mistress Dianne talking to one of her friends on the phone. "Believe me Judy, he's exactly what you need... Absolutely not, he hasn't got a macho bone in his body... trust me, he'll be putty in your hands. Tell you what, give him a call and tell him to take a room at the motel round the corner from you... yes that's it, then meet him there and see what you think... yes, what have you got to lose? Oh by the way, tell him to wear the clothes he was wearing when he left here... trust me... sure it's 654 3878, let me know how you go...sure, see you then." She turned to me and smiled as she hung up the phone, "Poor Timmy won't know what's hit him. Now, I'm suddenly feeling very horny, get your head down here." She pointed to her crutch as she spread here legs open to admit me.

It was several weeks before Mistress Dianne's next 'conquest'. I have to give her credit, not only was she be able to pick men with a submissive inclination - with the right guidance - she also seemed to know exactly how to handle them for the best results. With the exception of Jerry of course, he still eluded her grasp, though I suspected she was far from beaten. In fact he'd called her several times and on each occasion she'd refused to see him, citing some of the most obscure excuses, such as having to take her aunt's dog to the vet, or having the carpet shampooed and not wishing to walk on it.

Anyway her next target was most unusual; he was a pushy guy in his early twenties. The first time we saw him he was with his girlfriend looking for an outfit for her. I took an instant dislike to him, he was arrogant, self centred and treated his girl, a sweet lady of about nineteen, as though she was a possession. I could see from the look she gave him that Dianne was far from impressed by his attitude and I thought for one awful moment, she was going to throw him out of the shop. Instead of which, she turned on her charm and invited them both to dinner and a private showing. Ken wasn't interested at first, until Dianne said, "Of course, since it will be outside business hours, if you decide you like anything I won't be able to charge you." As she obviously knew, this got the miserable bastard's full attention and when he realised that he would not only be getting a free meal, but he could clothe Jenny for free, he accepted the invitation.

The meal was a dreadful experience, as I'd expected, Ken ate like a pig, and drank the wine as if he was drinking beer, Dianne encouraged him by constantly topping up his glass. The result was, that while the rest of us were almost sober, he was close to passing out by the end of the meal. Jenny kept apologising for his behavior, but Dianne, quite rightly, would hear none of it. "I'll tell you one thing," Jenny added, "This is the last time he embarrasses me, after tonight we're finished, he can go and find himself another girl to do his bidding. Would you believe I even wash and iron his clothes for him, and we don't even live together, well no more, he's on his own now."

It was then that Dianne surprised us both by saying, "I think you're being a little hasty. With the right persuasion I think we can change his attitude toward you completely." I grinned as I realised what she had in mind, while I didn't know the details, I knew it would involve humiliating Ken in some way, and that could only be a good thing as far as I was concerned.

The first thing we had to do was strip his clothes off. Between the three of us, it didn't take too long. Then we virtually carried him into the bathroom, where, with the aid of a tube of depilatory cream, the ladies removed every hair from his body. They tied his hands behind his back when they stood him under the shower to wash the cream off, just in case it sobered him up. But they needn't have worried; he was far too drunk for a little water to have any effect. Dianne went to remove the bonds, but Jenny, with a curious twinkle in her eye, said she'd prefer to leave him tied.

They lay him down on the bed and this was where my part of the saga began. Mistress Dianne told me to take off my shirt and trousers. And as I did so I braced myself for Jenny's negative reaction, but she simply said, "I hope you have one of those corsets to fit him." She nodded towards Ken. "But not as good as that one, he's not worth it." She added. It seemed Jenny wasn't quite the naïve little girl I'd imagined and she'd been aware of my undergarments from almost the first moment she saw me in the shop. This made me wonder how many other people knew my little secret, but I didn't have much time to think about it before Mistress Dianne ordered me over to the bed.

At her instruction I lay down beside Ken putting my arms around him. As I kissed him on the cheek Mistress Dianne took a photograph. Over the next fifteen minutes she took shots of the two of us from every angle, including one of me with my erection brushing his lips. By pure chance Ken chose that precise moment to open his eyes and smile at Jenny.

Although the shots we had were more than enough to ensure a radical change in his attitude, Jenny wanted more. At her insistence we dressed him in a corset and stockings, made up his face and even pulled a wig on his head, with Jenny taking photographs at every stage of the transformation. I have to say that while Mistress Dianne is very skilled with make up, even she could only succeed in turning Ken into a very ugly female, although thinking back, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that that had been her intention all along.

The ladies finished his outfit with a plain black dress and a pair of shoes with 2" heels. Then, since he was still incapable of walking Jenny tied him hand and foot and secured him to the bed, on the floor naturally. She spent the night cuddled between Dianne on one side and me on the other. Nothing sexual happened, we just hugged each other and fell asleep. We were wakened quite early by Ken's protests. We decided, sensibly I thought, not to gag him in case he vomited and choked himself. Unfortunately that meant that we had to listen to his noise in the morning, but Jenny, showing all the confidence of a mature dominatrix simply released him from the bed, pulled him to his feet and slapped him several times across the face until his protests stopped.

I almost felt sorry for him, he looked dreadful and it didn't take a doctor to know he had a dreadful hangover. But Jenny exhibiting not the slightest sympathy, picked up the Polaroid photos we'd taken and showed him a couple of the more incriminating shots. "I think you might find things are going to change quite dramatically in our relationship Kenny my boy." She said. Without another word she pulled her clothes on, she'd slept in her underwear, then after releasing Ken's legs; she threw a coat over his shoulders to cover his bound hands. Walking over to the bed where Dianne and I still lay watching all this; she thanked us, kissed us both goodbye and almost dragged Ken out of the flat. You may be interested to know that we saw them again a couple of weeks later. This time however, Jenny was doing the buying and Ken was the recipient. I could never have imagined such a dramatic change in anyone in such a short period. He was demure, completely silent unless addressed, and in a strange way, almost effeminate in his actions.

Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers