Captive: Deb's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Deb's sexuality comes into question.
3.6k words
3.56
20.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers

Chapter 14

Tilly stood at the door in a long coat, the wind had been whipping ferociously and she was glad to have the protection even if her face was a bright crimson. Whether Deb remembered her being part of the, shall they say initiation, Tilly had had second and third thoughts since. One thing she had been hoping since Saturday was that the drugs they had fed Deb truly had left her with little or no memory of the assault. How would she be able to explain her knowledge, the actions of the woman and the men as well as her own depravity. She finally pressed the doorbell hoping she was doing the right thing.

When Deb opened the door in a bathrobe Tilly smiled inwardly, remembering the weekend, a warmth immediately growing between her legs. Deb looked so inviting, again. Stepping through the door, Tilly hugged Deb close, taking in her fragrance and feeling the gorgeous hips that Deb possessed. Once inside, Tilly looked at Deb with a feigned quizzical look. “You look like, well, Deb, you look like…you look like shit Deb!, said Tilly. “In fact if I didn’t know any better I’d say you had a rough weekend, sexually I mean,” she said laughing heartily.

“Well…..I….I think I did Tilly,” replied Deb with almost a scared tone in her voice. “In fact I believe….no….,” Deb broke down now.

“What happened Deb,” Tilly inquired in a sorrowful voice. Her defenses were down now that she realized that she and her friends had gone overboard. “Tell me, maybe I can help.”

Deb began the story of her captivity and abuse, tears flowing down her cheeks at first, her resolve hardening as she got further and further in her story. “After he took the snake out of me, the woman named “T” sucked his cock and then let me lick his huge balls but then they left because she wanted him all for herself, I think she was afraid he wanted me more than he wanted her.” Deb’s cheeks had become flush at this immodest suggestion and Tilly thought back to the scene, wondering just how much truth there was to her statement. It could have been true knew Tilly, she remembered thinking that maybe David would rather have their new little toy instead of her and that was her true reason for forcing him to go upstairs and please her on their own.

“Maybe that is true Deb, maybe it was just that she wanted some privacy, who knows. The important thing is that you are alright. You are alright aren’t you?”

“I think so…..I hope so…but, ummmmm…”

“Tilly, before they went upstairs she…she…OhGod Tilly, she ..she…”

“What did she do to you Deb?” screamed Tilly. “Did she hurt you?”

“Oh no….no..it was nothing like that, you see she…she took her pants and panties off and made me…..Tilly,” cried Deb “I licked her, and then there….there was another woman….she was……evil. She beat me, she beat me and told me I liked it too much!” Deb was sobbing now, her chest heaving with every breath. “I told her I would be her…her slave if she wouldn’t beat me. But it wasn’t true. I…I…OhGod Tilly…..”

Chapter 15

Tilly stared at Deb for at least 5 seconds before she cautiously asked, “Did you…..like it?” The question would tell her more about Deb than all the time the two of them had spent with each other, that is, it would tell her more about Deb’s sexual interests and it might tell her just how far she could go.

“I…I think I did,” Deb said quietly, almost hesitantly. The reality was that she had loved it, she’d been hoping for just such a situation as long as she could remember. Now that it had happened, Deb knew she had to have more but….. “I don’t want to sound like a…..a…you know, but….Oh Tilly, I haven’t felt like that ever!” Deb finally admitted.

“Feeling like that doesn’t make you a slut Deb, it only says that you are in touch with your sensual feelings and that you need more than you’ve been receiving.”

“Are you sure? I don’t think James would feel the way you do. In fact, I’m sure he’d drop me in a second if he even suspected I had been….you know…been with another woman or had been used by…..Tilly, they used me for their pleasure, and I became such a whore! They could have done anything to me and I think I would have enjoyed it no matter what!”

“As for James, don’t be so sure Deb, how do you know he hasn’t done the same with another man?! And as for how you reacted, to tell the truth I would have reacted in the same way, but I don’t think I would be calling myself a slut, just very satisfied.” She smiled down at Deb who had slumped into the recliner next to the fireplace in the living room.

“Don’t be ridiculous Tilly, there isn’t a chance in hell he has….oh that’s silly. James is what they call a man’s man and ain’t no way he sucks some guys cock or lets his little butt get…..”

“Stranger things have happened Deb,” exclaimed Tilly, all the while thinking about what had gone on upstairs at the Leather shop. Reaching down and cupping Deb’s chin in her hand, Tilly decided this was it.They had reached moment of truth. She leaned down and slowly kissed the moist plump lips of her friend, a friend she had fantasized about often in the past.

After the initial two or three seconds of shock, Deb responded by pulling Tilly’s face closer and allowing her lips to part letting Tilly’s moist tongue to explore her mouth. A quiet moan slipped from the ex-captive, signaling to Tilly that if she wished, she could take the little slut for her own and after considering it for a only a few seconds, Tilly had decided.

“Take the robe off you little cunt!” quietly demanded the Madame, Tilly’s personality had nearly disappeared in only those few seconds. After hearing the command, Deb realized just who she was talking to; Miss T from the weekend!

Chapter 16

Dropping the robe, Deb stood still, almost as if she were being inspected by the Madame. Her eyes were moist with tears as she worried that she might have made her love unhappy during the past weekend, she felt that it might be the most important relationship she had yet to be part of. For the past 4 years she had considered Tilly as only a friend but the previous spring brought a new feeling, ones of desire and lust. The lust had begun on the day Deb saw her friend nude, truly by accident, and now she felt like a schoolgirl, following her love like a puppy. She just couldn’t bare it if she were rejected, even more so because it was…..dare she say…Tilly or should she always refer to her as Madame?

It was getting almost too wet, if that were possible. The Madame slid her finger between her slave’s sex, the wetness was unimaginable. Her new slave girl was as hot as she had ever met. “ Are you always this horny, you little wench? Or is it that you can’t wait to please me?” Deb stared at the ground, embarrassed that she couldn’t control herself.

“It is because of you Ma’am,” she exclaimed, almost crying now. “I want to please you in anyway you command me to.”

The Madame considered this for a moment, then commanded Deb to drop to her knees and clean the Madame’s feet, with her tongue! The slave girl obeyed immediately, first slipping the shoe from her Madame’s foot and swiftly covering the foot with laps from her tongue.

Chapter 17

A knock at the door startled both women, but not so much that they didn’t have the presence of mind to straighten themselves out prior to Deb answering the door. A young man stood motionless in front of Deb as she asked, “May I help you?”

“I believe she’s waiting on me,” said the stranger. Deb looked back to her Madame, her heart sinking at the thought of not being the one the Madame wanted to please her.

“It’s alright Deb, show the young man in, he’s here to be of service.” Deb looked back into the dark brown eyes of the man, thinking she had seen a glint in his eye and wondering just what kind of service he be performing and on whom. Stepping aside, she allowed the stranger to pass by and into the living room.

“OFF…… ALL OF IT! YOU WERE TOLD THAT BEFORE, I WON’T TELL YOU AGAIN!” With that, the young man disrobed as fast as Deb had ever seen anyone shed their clothing and as soon as he was nude, Deb saw the most beautiful tool she’d ever seen in her life! Her quick estimation said that his length was between 7 and 8 inches which was certainly not the longest, but the girth, that was what she marveled at, he had to be 5 inches around! Deb didn’t realize she’d been staring until she heard, “Are you sure it will fit in that slutty mouth?”

Blushing, Deb stared at the floor as she begged for forgiveness. The Madame seemed in a rather delighted mood as she gave forgiveness for Deb’ staring and in the next moment she gave permission to try and take the tool in Deb’s hungry mouth.

Chapter 18

“Go ahead, I’ve tried, just never been able to take all of it at one time,” said Madame. “I was hoping you’d react this way Deb. I’ve wanted to actually view someone being forced to take his monster,” and as soon as the last syllable was out of her mouth, Deb’s mouth was on the stranger’s cock.

Mouth bulging, Deb worked it into her open mouth, she considered the snake again as she thought about the fact that many snakes jaws unhinged in order to take in their prey. She needed that ability right now, there seemed no way for her to take the massiveness of the man.

The blow sent Deb into momentary shock, her mouth opening to its limit unvoluntarily, his manhood suddenly filling her throat. After a few seconds of thought, Deb remembered a porn actress names Linda Lovelace and her most famous piece of workDeepThroat. Deb had become this generationsDeepThroat although the three of them in the room might be the only ones that new of this new revelation.

“Unbelievable,” Madame uttered, shaking her head in amazement. “Girl, I never thought I would see the day…..”

Hands gripping Deb’s head by the hair, he drove in and out of her mouth now, his hips bucking wildly. Deb reached around to grab his ass cheeks, pulling him deeper inside her hungry, wet mouth. The Madame watched intently as her slaves provided a show of great appeal. “Squeeze her tits boy”, she commanded and an instant later had her hand down her own pants and began fingering a very hard clit. As her moans intensified, so did the action in front of her. The boy squeezed Deb’s tits hard, fingers moving deftly to her elongated nipples, tugging and squeezing on them as his pecker was engulfed the moist wet mouth of the Madame’s slavegirl.

Chapter 19

It’s sheer size made gagging an impossibility but it took Deb only a few seconds to realize that breathing through her nose exclusively was the only way she could keep his wonderful rod in her mouth without fainting. With this in mind, Deb forgot about gagging and concentrated on pleasing not only the man, but her Madame, who’s moans of approval were becoming louder and louder. Deb snuck a look at Madame, surprised to see that the Madame had not only removed her blouse and bra but her slacks and panties as well. Between her legs lay a thick carpet of curly dark hair, her lips protruding as she became more and more aroused. He fucked her mouth until her jaw bone hurt, Madame masturbating over and over, her cries of lust filling the room. “Fuck her beautiful tight ass boy,” she screamed as she rubbed her hard red clit. Deb took it doggy-style did as she was told, his thick cock driving in and out of her tightest hole, her moans louder and louder as she had the first of many anal orgasms. Their Madame finally sat in front of Deb, legs spread wide, her hairy lovehole providing a place for Deb’s hungry mouth. Their love-making intense, the slaves worked to please their Madame with all their hearts.

The long drawn out sessions of love-making became nightly events for Deb. At first she enjoyed the group sessions most vehemently but soon found herself longing to have the one on one intimacy of her Madame. She was falling madly in love…with another woman and she couldn’t help herself anymore, she had to have her to herself or was it that she wanted to be in control now.

Three long months later Deb had yet to convince her Madame that in a monogamous relationship, Deb would do more than please her, the Madame would be the center of Deb’s life and attention. These attempts were in vain, her Madame continued to enjoy not only Deb’s attention, but the attention of many men as well and women, if Deb’s instincts were correct. Deb’s demeanor began to change during their sex sessions, her mind wandering somewhere far away and her thoughts were moving towards being her own madame.

Chapter 20

Deb and Danny had plans to meet for breakfast at the Brass Pickle on Canal Street Saturday after a night of sinful and lustful sex with their Madame. As they chatted, Danny told Deb of a new relationship he had just started, her name was Jennifer and Danny seemed to be smitten, even to the point of talking about leaving the Madame since he doubted, and certainly wouldn’t be asking, if Jennifer was interested in his life of lust. Deb took this in, thinking that even she would be interested in this new….well let’s just say it….this possible new piece of meat. As they left the Pickle Deb told Danny she would love to meet this new person in his life and that she too had considered a change in her lifestyle, maybe they could get together for dinner sometime soon, Deb even offered to cook. A plan had hatched in her mind, she’d become their madame, they’d begin to please her instead of her pleasing the Madame……

They’d agreed on Friday night, for Deb it was perfect, a weekend night, no one need have to get up early the next morning, she’d been counting the hours. As the spaghetti boiled, Deb mixed the cooked hamburger and heated the red sauce, a quick dinner would provide the needed energy for the night’s activities. Deb swayed still in front of the stove top as the beads worked their magic inside her tight anus, the sensuous feeling traveled to her pussy, her clit had been rock hard for nearly an hour now.

Chapter 21

The doorbell rang just as Deb was straining the pasta noodles, she bumped into the corner of the low coffee table as she rushed to answer it, a run in her nylon appeared immediately. Not having time to change she opened the door as she tried to keep her left leg semi-hidden, her nylon had split, exposing her bare thigh. She thought, “I guess she’ll have to live with a madame who sometimes isn’t perfect.”

“Hi Deb, this is Jennifer, Jennifer, this is my good friend Deb,” Danny said warmly. He knew referring to Deb as a “friend” was less than honest but he couldn’t just come out and tell her the truth. As the two women clasped hands in an awkward handshake, Danny could swear he saw a spark travel between them.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you Jennifer, Danny has done nothing but rave about your beauty and caring attitude.”

She was embarrassed but Jennifer responded, “Thank you Deb, he’s told me so much about your special friendship, it’s nice to know that a man and a woman can have that kind of relationship without having to worry about sex.”

Deb smiled, then looked at Danny, angry that he would lie about their relationship instead of just not answering. He would need to be taught a lesson, as would she…

“What a bore,” thought Deb of the dinner conversation, “the only good thing about it is the wine and the amount the little hottie was drinking.” Deb would rather been getting

fucked…..or fucking someone, that was her intentions as well as being the only reason she put up with the whiny little bitch Jennifer. She slowly rocked her hips again, working the toy inside her bottom “How can he stand the little twit,” she considered, “she must be dynamite in bed or why would anyone bother with such a cunt other that she had awesome tits. Deb looked down the scoop neck of Jennifer’s as she poured another glass of wine seeing a beautiful set of C cup breasts. She wanted them…. she wanted them and would have them, no matter what!

After clearing most of the dishes from the table the three retired to the living room, Danny and Jennifer sitting on the long leather couch, Deb putting together a tray of coffee and brandy in the kitchen.

“Can I help,” Jennifer said loudly, knowing the door to the kitchen was closed and Deb would have trouble hearing her.

“No, I’m fine, thanks anyway Jennifer,” replied Deb as she walked into the room, a large silver tray in her hands. Danny stood quickly, trying unsuccessfully to help Deb with the tray.

“It’s alright, I can manage.” Deb leaned down to lay the tray on the coffee table in front of the two, her blouse opening wide, presenting her large breasts to the two lovers. “Oh my! I…I…,” Deb flushed, knowing they’d gotten quite a view of her ample bosoms but also feeling hot, anxious to allow the two of them to know the depths of her wanton desire. “I’m sorry….I…this damn blouse!”

“It’s not a problem at all,” Jennifer cooed as she reached toward Deb. Within seconds, the blouse was totally open, the buttons being undone by Jennifer’s nimble fingers. “May I?”

Jennifer’s hands caressed her like she’d never been before. The smoothness of her hands were in contrast to those of the men she tended spend time with, fingertips barely touching Deb’s hard nipple.

Jennifer looked across at Danny, winking slightly before she took the nipple in her mouth. Looking back at him again she watched as he took his manhood out of his pants, stroking it slowly as he watched his girlfriend alternated between each of Deb’s nipples. Deb slowly wriggled out of her panties, giving her new lover access to her wetness, her heart racing now as she considered the pleasure she’d be receiving. As Jennifer’s head disappeared beneath the skirt and between Deb’s legs, Danny stood above Deb straddling her head, then dropped to the floor, his erection bobbing before he guided it into Deb’s hungry mouth.

Chapter 22

Jennifer’s mouth found the hard pink clit as she licked up and down Deb’s wet slit. Sucking it into her mouth, Jennifer bit down softly, garbled moaning coming from above as Danny filled Deb’s mouth. Licking up and down Deb’s labia, Jennifer felt a streak of wetness run down her thigh, her own juices had begun to flow as she made love to this beautiful vixen. Looking out from under the skirt, Jennifer eye’s locked on Danny’s cock driving in and out of Deb’s mouth, her fingers dove into her own snatch as she continued staring as Deb gave Danny a blow job to remember. The hardness driving in and out of the pouty lips, the moans of pleasure louder and louder as each became closer to orgasm. Jennifer drove her fingers in deeper, her pussy quivering as she too began to cum.

Danny exploded into Deb’s mouth at the same instant she began having the first orgasm. Unable to control it due to her own orgasm, the cock slid from her mouth, cum spewing over Deb’s face and breasts. Grabbing his rod Danny pumped it dry, his moans had become screams as he covered her luscious body with his juices.

“Roll over bitch!” came the command from Jennifer. Standing in front of Deb, she’d watched patiently as Danny had relieved himself all over Deb, but now it was her time. She’d put the harness in place as she watched, the “cock” clicking in place just as the orgasms had begun. She would have her piece now! “On your hands and knees cunt! I won’t say it again bitch! You’ll start paying the price!” A whip appeared from nowhere, a sizzling crack and snap, Deb’s tit burned and turned red immediately. Jennifer was in control now.

Deb stared ahead, seeing the long, thick thing between Jennifer’s legs, knowing she had been set up, again. Her intention had been to become the madame but…….she rolled onto her hands and knees, quickly lowering her head to the floor, presenting herself to her new Madame.

“Oh my, a toy in your tight little bottom. Does that mean something Deb? Shall I replace it with this?” Jennifer had found the toy sunken deep in Deb’s anal cavity. She stroked the “cock” as she looked into the longing eyes of her EX-boyfriend, she’d found herself a much more interesting playmate now. “Danny, go get us some snacks, I’m working up a terrible hunger!” With that Jennifer looked back down to Deb’s smooth backside, her slave girl’s hands spreading her cheeks.

Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers
12