Captive Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,926 Followers

Lissa murmured endearments to her and gently stroked her hair. She cleaned Abby up with a wet cloth and then picked her up like a child and carried her to the bed. Abby impulsively hugged her and the pirate stiffened and then stood up straight.

"Rest girl, let the medicine do its work," she said and stalked out of the cabin. Abigail was confused at the woman's reaction, it was almost as if she had been embarrassed that Abby had seen her being tender.

For three long days the storm battered the ship. The wind howled and shrieked and the waves crashed. Abby was sure it was divine retribution and waited for the sea to drag them under with a fatalism that was second nature to her. Whatever the captain had forced her to drink it was amazingly potent. Abby's seasickness abated, but she slept even through the worst of the storm and when awake she was very drowsy.

Sometime during the third night the storm died out. Abby awoke to sunlight streaming in through the stained glass windows. She rose and relieved herself and was just straightening her dress when the door to the cabin opened and Lissa stumbled in. She looked like she was dead on her feet and when she stumbled again and caught herself on the corner of the table Abby ran across the cabin to steady her.

The tall pirate was soaked to the bone and shivering. Abby began to work the heavy brass buttons of her waistcoat loose. Lissa tried to stop her, but Abby swatted the pirate's hands away and continued. The heavy fabric was soaked and it was almost all Abby could do to get it off the tall pirates shoulders. Once it was off her shoulders it fell to the floor and lay there in a soggy pile. The white silk shirt was soaked too, and Lissa's breasts were easy to see through the nearly transparent fabric. Abby hesitated only a moment and undid the laces at the throat.

"Arrˆt! Ne pas me toucher!," Lissa muttered. Abigail ignored her and pulled the silk shirt over the pirate's head. She dropped it onto the floor and started to work Lissa's belt, trying to ignore both the weapon and her captor's breasts. Lissa protested weakly, but seemed incapable of doing more than slurring epitaphs. The belt came off and Abby went to work on the drawers; these, too, were soaked and she had a great deal of trouble with the knot. When it gave she gently pushed Lissa causing her to fall heavily into the chair behind her. The blonde knelt and removed the pirate's boots and breeches then, leaving her nude.

Now Abby was forced to look at Lissa's body, she had figure out how to get the taller woman into her bed. First she found a semi clean towel and dried the pirate's skin. She could not help but look and to her intense shame she found her eyes wandering to Lissa's cunny. She felt a knotting in her stomach, but tried to ignore it as she tried to lift the pirate from her seat.

"Vous etes une salope" Lissa muttered and tried to pull away from Abby. The little Englishwoman flinched at the harsh words, but managed to get her arm around the pirate's back and hoist her to a semi erect position.

"Vous ˆtes une chienne"

"I am not a dog! I am trying to help!"

"Vous filth. Vous l'animal sale,"

"Oui, je suis!" Abby said matter of factly. This simple statement caused the pirate to stop and then she grinned weakly. Lissa straightened somewhat and tried to help Abby get her to the bed. Abby staggered towards the big bed, supporting most of Lissa's weight. Like two drunks they groped their way to the bed with Lissa leaning heavily on poor Abby's shoulder. By the time she managed to let Lissa collapse on the bed Abby was panting. She was not used to such exertion.

It was another two minutes of shoving, pushing and coaxing before she finally got Lissa under the heavy blankets. Lissa was shivering even under the heavy blanket and her skin was hot to the touch. She was calling out in French now and babbling in a mix of French and Spanish. Abby knew that high fevers sometimes made people delirious, but could not remember what was to be done. She was not at all sure what to do next, but decided that she had to stop Lissa from shivering first. Abby crawled into the bed and snuggled up close to the pirate. The thin linen of her chemise did little to block the heat radiating from the pirate's body.

Abby lay there holding the tall woman tightly and slowly the Frenchwoman began to relax, her shivering slowed and then stopped as their combined body heat made it almost unbearably hot for Abby under the blanket. She held Lissa tenderly and whispered comforting words to the pirate until she seemed to go to sleep. Abby lay there a long time, just holding Lissa close and listening to her ragged breathing. At some point she must have dozed off, for she came suddenly awake to find the room suffused in a dim light. Evening or Morning? She asked herself. It was impossible to tell. She was lying with her head in the crook of Lissa's arm, but did not remember when the tall woman rolled over. Abigail propped herself up on one arm and looked at the woman next to her.

Lissa's hair was a tangled mess, but it was very beautiful, framing her angular face and softening it. Her breasts lay flat against her body with the long thick nipples standing out from the puckered aureoles. She looked so soft in sleep, so feminine without the swords and boots. Abby reached out and very gently traced her fingertip around Lissa's left nipple. Her skin was so soft, it felt like the finest silk to Abby, as her finger glided across it. Abby continued to gently trace her fingers around the stiffening nipple until Lissa moaned softly in her sleep.

Abigail was now curious, as well as aroused. She carefully slipped the blankets off the pirate hoping not to wake her. Once the blankets were off, Abby took in the sight of Lissa's long shapely legs. The Englishwoman's eyes traveled up toward the juncture of her captor's legs and the treasure that was exposed there. Their first night together there had been very little opportunity for Abby to really examine Lissa's cunny. Now she found herself drawn to it, her curiosity overcoming her reservations. Lissa's mound was plump and ripe, standing out prominently from her body. Her outer lips were full and gaped open slightly, allowing the inquisitive English woman to make out soft pink folds of the inner labia.

Abby carefully crawled between the pirates legs, almost unconscious of what she was doing; gently moving them open until she could get a really close up view. She was now lying between Lissa's legs on her stomach, with her arms resting on the pirate's thighs. Abby very carefully pulled the pirate's lips apart and gazed at the bright pink of her most secret place. She examined it curiously, eventually zeroing in on the clitoral hood. Abby remembered how good Lissa had made her feel when she concentrated her tongue there. At least, Abby was pretty sure that this was the area where it had felt so intense.

Abigail felt strangely, a tingling sensation from head to toe and the almost overwhelming desire to touch Lissa. Her mouth was watering and she found herself sucking on her lower lip. Somewhere deep inside, a battle was raging, one of the heart's passion versus the ingrained teachings of the head. Two days of internal strife worked itself out in two long seconds. Screwing up her courage Abby lowered her face to Lissa's sex and gently ran her tongue along the satiny furrow. The flavor was different than she remembered, less sweet, tangier, with definite overtones of saltiness. When her tongue grazed Lissa's partially exposed clit the pirate groaned and her eyes snapped open.

"Que est-ce qui a pass‚?" Lissa murmured sleepily.

Abby started and blushed crimson. "I'm sorry, I didn't... I mean I don't... I..."

"Its all right ma cher, go ahead and take your time," Lissa said softly and spread her legs wide. Abby looked intently at the redhead's face, but the green eyes showed no contempt, only a tender amusement. Abby smiled unsurely and settled back down between the pirate's silken thighs. Her fingers gently explored the outside of Lissa's flower, stroking her mound and reveling in the soft feel of her skin. She noticed that Lissa's cunny was becoming damp and a strong, musky aroma was beginning to become evident. Abby traced her finger along the pirate's lips and found a sticky wetness on her fingertip. She brought it to her nose and daintily sniffed at it. Abby wrinkled her nose causing Lissa to chuckle.

Abby looked up, hoping for some instruction, but the green- eyed woman was merely watching her. The little blonde touched the tip of her tongue to her finger and the strong flavor of Lissa's cream filled her mouth. She moved her face back and began to lap at Lissa's cunny, searching for more of the magic elixir. After a while, the pirate's sex glistened with the mixture of Abby's saliva and her own juices. Abby noticed that Lissa's hips had begun to make small jerking motions. Abby looked up again to see Lissa's head was thrown back, her eyes closed and a dreamy, far away expression was on her face. Abby thought she looked like she was in heaven and returned to her feast.

Soon she earned what she really wanted, for the pirate uttered a few exclamations and then tangled her hands in Abby's flaxen tresses. Lissa firmly guided Abby's mouth to her erect clit.

"There, little one, right there, Mmmmm yes,"

The small organ was erect, smooth and slick, like a pebble coated in oil, Abby thought. She licked at it tentatively producing a shudder from the redheaded pirate. Abby remembered the pirate's tongue lashing back and forth over her bud and emulated it, moving her tongue frantically as Lissa's hips began to bounce.

"Oh... Gods!... Ohhhhh..."

Abby sucked hard pulling the button completely from its cave and pressed her lips tightly over it. Lissa shrieked and her whole body seemed to quiver. Abby felt a flood of wetness on her chin, but refused to release her hold on Lissa's clit. She kept at it, driving the pirate to a second orgasm and then a third. Finally Lissa pulled her head away and sat up. Wrapping Abby in her arms she lay back, dragging the smaller woman on top of her.

"Mon Deau!"

Abby lay there, cradled to the pirate's breast. After a while Lissa began to stroke her hair and gently rock her. Abigail had not realized how anxious she had been over Lissa's health, or how much the constant emotional turmoil had taken out of her and she fell asleep almost instantly, with a contented smile on her face.

----

After that night Abby's life fell into something resembling a routine. She woke each morning to go help the cook get breakfast ready for the crew. His name was Enrico and he was from Madrid. They became fast friends when he discovered she could speak Spanish, he seemed to enjoy conversing in his own tongue. He was not a bad man, but rather an unlucky one who had crossed the wrong man in the matter of a lady. His choices had been piracy or the goal.

After that she would clean up the stateroom and then spend some time on deck watching the men and the sea. She got to know many of the crew and was startled when she realized they were nothing like their evil image. The were happy men, who sang and danced, joked with one another and generally seemed more of a family than any she had known.

Rolf, the first mate, had come out on a Dutch trader and spent two years in a Spanish goal for smuggling. He was a taciturn man, but had a kind heart, which he infrequently showed her. The navigator was a Scotsman named Cavendish who certainly could look fearsome, but he also laughed easily and played the harp at night for the men. There were a few bad ones, but Abigail avoided them and they steered clear of her. No one seemed ready to brave Lissa's ire and Abigail sensed she was something of an oddity to the crew.

In the evenings after dinner she would sew or read. The hold was filled with booty including many books. She learned from one of the men that Lissa expressly forbid them to damage books. Once the late watch came on Lissa would come to her. Every night it seemed the Frenchwoman would take her to new heights of passion and Abigail slowly learned to bring her captor as much if not greater pleasure.

One day she decided to give the captain's stateroom a feminine touch or two. It grew from a bit of cleaning to a major project. She made several changes, even enlisting some of the men to help her move furniture around. When she was done the room looked very nice while remaining comfortable. Lissa seemed amused by her efforts at being a homemaker, but said nothing. That night the sex was better than it had ever been and Abigail went to sleep very content.

----

The next evening they sighted a ship and when it hailed them men were sent out in the long boat. Abigail watched from the forecastle as the little schooner with the white flag raised took the pirates onboard. The party returned with a paper that Lissa read. Abby would find cause to wonder what it said, for everything changed and her happiness was slowly crushed out of her from the moment that letter arrived.

That night Lissa was demanding in bed and seemed irritated. Nothing Abby did was right and after a short while the pirate threw her from the bed and went to sleep. Abby spent a miserable night curled up in a chair. She was uncomfortable, but what really made her miserable was Lissa's anger.

It got no better the next day. Lissa confined her to the stateroom and when she forgot and went up on deck it was bad. The tall woman saw her and bounded across the deck to deliver a stinging backhanded slap. She then proceeded to kick, curse and beat her as Abigail frantically tried to get back into the captain's quarters. Lissa stripped her and stowed her clothes in the sea chest with the big iron lock.

"Go out like that whore," she sneered as she left.

Abby cried for hours, her world had been turned upside down and she had no idea why. She didn't have the slightest inkling of what she had done wrong or how to make it right. All she knew was that she hurt, was embarrassed by her nakedness and was wretchedly lonely.

Lissa stalked in late that night, reeking of rum. Abigail looked fearfully at her, the green eyes burned with a strange intensity that only frightened her more. Lissa did not say a word, but crossed to where Abigail was sitting and forced her to her knees. The Captain undid the drawstring on her breeches and then dug her hands into Abby's blonde locks. Lissa pulled the scared girl's face tightly against her cunt and began to grind it against Abby's lips and nose. Abby was so shocked she didn't even protest as Lissa ground herself to orgasm and then pushed her away. The pirate pulled up her breeches and stalked out of the room, leaving Abby in a daze on the floor.

For the rest of the week it continued in this fashion. Lissa would use her whenever she seemed to want it, but would otherwise avoid her entirely. Eventually even this contact ceased. The Pirate took to sleeping on deck and not even coming to the stateroom for sex. Abigail felt lonely, trapped and utterly miserable.

This is my punishment, she thought often. My punishment for enjoying that woman's blasphemous caress. Abigail found it even more unbearable because she longed for the Frenchwoman's touch. Even the short, brutal, one-sided attacks were better than being totally ignored.

Lissa came in one morning nearly a week later. She opened the sea chest and tossed Abby her dress and petticoats.

"Get dressed. A ship lies off the beam and your father has brought the ransom,"

Abigail dutifully dressed and followed the pirate out onto the deck. The sun was brilliant and it stung her eyes after the long period indoors. When they had adjusted she saw a large Brig anchored off a beautiful little cove. There was a pretty white beach with lush green foliage behind it. She recognized the union jack flying from the masthead of the Brig. She was none too gently lowered into a long boat and the men began to pull on the oars. Lissa sat across from her and stared ahead, seemingly lost in thought. Once they were aboard the Brig a man she recognized as her father met them.

"Are you hurt child?" he asked in that cold voice she remembered from child hood.

"No father, I am fine,"

"Then they have not..."

"Her maidenhead is intact," Lissa interrupted, "She is still fresh as a daisy for her waiting husband"

"Is this true?" her father asked.

"No man has touched me father," Abigail said with her eyes downcast. She knew her face was crimson. It was discomforting to be talked about as if she were not human, but a breeding animal.

"Very well, there is your ransom Pirate. Enjoy it while you may. I will personally come to see you swing from the yardarm when they catch you,"

The pirates hauled the chests aboard the long boat while both parties stood facing one another in an uncomfortable silence. When the ransom was aboard the longboat Abigail watched them row back to the ship. The Raven's sails unfurled and the ship moved quickly out of the cove. Abigail watched until it was just a dot on the horizon, even with the abuse she knew her heart was still on that ship. She wept then, finally giving vent to the emotions that she had tried to keep in check all morning.

---

Tomorrow was her wedding day, but Abigail was past caring. She had been in her father's home for over a month now, but she had not found the ability to smile. Her days were haunted by the constant presence of her husband to be, who had survived the long trip in the longboats. Her nights were haunted by the Pirate queen who had opened her eyes to sensual pleasure and stolen her heart.

She sat at the vanity in her room, idly brushing her hair. She had dismissed Rosa, the Spanish girl her father had hired to be her maid. She looked up as the door opened and a gray haired man entered.

"Grandfather!" she exclaimed rushing into the old man's arms.

"How is my little Angel?" he asked after the embrace broke.

"Miserable."

"Oh? This is supposed to be the happiest time of your life. Sit down and tell me all about it child."

Abigail sat on the bed and told the old man everything. Omitting only the nights of passion with Lissa. When she finished the wise-old eyes stared at her. She felt he knew exactly what she had left out and blushed a deep crimson.

"And you met the Black Queen herself?"

"Yes, grandfather."

"What did you think of her?"

"Old Pete is still alive. I never would have believed it," her grandfather said when Abby hesitated. He seemed to know that questions about the pirate captain would be uncomfortable to her and avoided them. She wished her father were more like his father.

"Why have you never spoken of him?" she asked.

"He was my first mate. I never spoke of him because it wasn't good form. I was a privateer lass, but I also took a prize here and there that warn't Spanish. You see child, I was a pirate as well. Your grandmother knew of course, but it was a secret we kept from the rest of the family,"

"Grandfather, I don't want to marry this man. Isn't there anything that can be done?"

"That, my child, is up to you," the old man said rising, "If you have any of your old Grampy in you, you will not stand for it, but rest now. I will speak to my son and see if there is naught I can do," _____________

Her wedding day was upon her. Abigail had given up all hope when her grandfather had returned and said her father was adamant. He would not allow her to break her engagement even when the old man threatened to cut him out of the will. So now she boarded the carriage that would take her to mass with her betrothed. Gerald wore his finest outfit, a broadcloth waistcoat and velvet trousers with a ludicrously large cod piece. Her grandfather was standing there as they boarded the fine coach. He waved at her, and then gave her a wink. The same one he had often given her when she was a child and he had sneaked her outside the house to play behind his wife's back. She wondered what it could mean.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,926 Followers