Captive Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd7772003
rd7772003
2 Followers

There is a knife on a bedside table, a sharp stiletto in a black ruby-jewelled scabbard. I take it out and wave it in her face as her eyes stretch to their utmost. I insert the tip of the blade at the top of her dress and delicately cut downwards exposing her just below her neck. The material is light and easily cut, to my delight. I work my way down between her breasts and then down further to her navel and flat stomach revealing her soft white skin. I cut some more and now she tries to fight and I have to hold her down as the knife moves below her navel and starts to reveal a faint downy black cluster of hair. I cut further and reveal her vagina as she tries to cross her legs, to no avail. I then quickly cut the rest of her dress and free her shapely and smooth legs, hairless to my wonderment. I can now stand back and observe my handiwork with a grin and she leers back at me in anger. I put the knife aside, its duty done.

Now is the time to reveal all and I grab both sides of the cut dress and move it slowly apart to expose a beautiful petite body with tight breasts, pointed, with erect nipples despite her fury. I tear the dress off completely so that she is completely nude and helpless, tied, gagged, but seeing what is being done to her.

I delight in her vulnerability as I move over her and stand with my legs on either side of her waist. She stares at me as if realising for the first time that I am absolutely naked and aroused with a massive erection. I remove the gag and motion for her to be quiet with an indication toward the knife beside us. I squat down over her chest with the head of my penis just hanging above her lips as a pearl of glistening precum emerges from the eye, builds and slowly descends as a crystal spider on a shiny web. As the pearly spider nears her full lips she turns away and I have to grip her jaw gently and hold her lips ready to receive. I press her lips with my fingers so that her mouth opens but she clenches her teeth as the dewdrop alights on her beautiful white teeth and spreads. She cannot help but taste the pure sweetness and a tongue tip involuntary emerges to savour the taste completely. A second transparent drop descends ever so slowly as she closes her eyes as it drops onto the tip of her tongue and she utters a silent cry of delight.

I am not prepared to risk my penis in her mouth yet so I slowly move down her body kissing and sucking as I go. I smell her hair and notice that it is familiar, shiny and silky. I slide my nose down the side of her smooth and exotic cheeks until I can feel her small earlobes where I linger ever so softly. I take her lobe in my teeth and pretend to bight gently as I then move a dry tongue over her ears swirling from the outside to the sensitive inner where I let my tongue probe inside as she moans in delight. I let my tongue become a little moist and probe further until she squirms from the sensation. I run my tongue down the side of her neck tracing the ticklish vein there until I dwell in the crook of her neck tracing more circles and gently sucking on her skin. I can smell her sweet perfume and I get a heady sensation as I loose myself in her existence.

Dreamlike, I continue down moving toward an aroused and erect nipple as she squirms some more. I circle her breast and can feel its yielding natural softness as the nipple hardens more, in anticipation. After a while I home in on her nipple and flick it slightly and then let a drop of moisture fall onto its tip which I then massage in with my tongue, rolling the nipple slowly and slowly until I gently squeeze her nipple between by hot moist lips and pull up as I let the tip of my tongue play with the tip.

Her hips have risen off the bed ever so longingly. I leave her breasts and continue down with my lips and tongue trailing along the centre of her stomach, which quivers at the touch. When I reach her navel I explore its inner mysteries with my tongue and circle around its inner edges and then around its outer limits. Her stomach rises and falls all the time, quivers and shudders. It's time to move on, further down toward her pleasure. I can smell her more now as I close in on the top of her pubic hair and can detect the arousal, and the uncontrollable rising of her hips, begging for release.

Her legs are still tied together and I have to do something to move them into a more accessible position. I have another rope so I untie her legs, holding them firmly by small and exquisite ankles. I dwell on her small and vulnerable toes and cannot help but suck her toes and run a tongue between them as she squirms some more. I hold her feet together and place my twitching penis between the soles of her feet and use them to massage my cock. How soft they are and my penis begs for mercy. She is beside herself now, moaning slowly, moving in search of release.

I hold an ankle while I tie the rope to it and then raise it up and back so that I can tie it to the bedpost near the bed head. I do the same with the other leg to the opposite bed post as she struggles at being so ignominiously exposed. I rest back on my haunches proud of my handy work as she looks at me embarrassed. I have her at my absolute mercy now and she knows it. I take the pillow away from under her head, which lowers her shoulders and I place the pillow beneath her bottom to lift and expose her more.

I can see her glistening wet vagina now, raised and slowly pulsating, red and engorged, with her small tight anus beneath and a raised bottom of milky white perfect skin. What shall I do with this perfect picture? Lily petals around an opening shining and clear, hiding a small purple clitoris peeking out from a hooded cloak, with a twitch every so often. I look her in the eyes and I am sure I see a mischievous grin there on the part of the helpless mistress.

I move my face closer to see what I can see, and to smell what I can smell. I delight in the heady sweet odour as my cock rises as if it can smell by itself. I run my nose closely around her vagina taking in the beautiful smell, breathing deeply, and letting the aroma enter my brain and my very being making me light-headed. As the fragrance builds I have a strong desire to taste the thick juices building there. Where to start?

I decide to run my tongue along her soft sensitive inner thighs where she is ticklish and wriggles. I move my tongue closer to her lips but stay away and around them as I run my tongue up and down and then up the other side, across the top and then back down to the bottom. I move my tongue onto her outer lips and can feel their fullness as they swell some more. I move my tongue along her lips and can taste the wetness there as I move around and slowly move in toward her inner thinner and wetter lips. She writhes in unfulfilled desire as I play with those velvety lips and run my tongue up the inside of them. I place my hands on either side of her lifted bottom and spread them further apart, slightly opening her some more. I place my fingers around her outer lips and also spread them some more revealing that secret inner garden as my tongue licks some more, slowly, teasingly, tasting, savouring. I run my tongue down now toward that thin membrane of skin above her perineum and I lick inside it and flick outside of it and inside again, probing a little but not too much. I move up now and trace a line around her clitoris, ever so softly, barely even touching, around and around, up and down on either side. I look up at her momentarily and see that she has closed her eyes and is moaning and groaning. She detects that I have stopped and she looks at me looking at her and I see those bright blue eyes beneath engorged eyelids, sleepy with desire, imploring for more. I smile and continue, time to send her over the edge as she lifts her bottom off the bed for more.

I home in on her small erect clitoris, so delicate and sensitive, as I run my tongue around it softly, wetly, as I let some more saliva descend upon it. I flick it softly and roll it and tongue it some more as she squirms and wriggles. Then I place my soft lips over the tip of her clitoris and begin a slow and deliberate sucking as I move up and down her engorged organ, keeping it hot and wet. I continue this as she writhes and cries ever so quietly as I move a little faster detecting her approaching eruption as I suck and suck and roll my tongue and suck and suck and tongue and tongue as she bucks and bucks and groans deep in her throat and screams as she comes and comes and comes as she flows wetter and wetter as she grinds her hips against my face.

As she subsides I slow my pace and roll her clitoris a little and then move my tongue inside her to taste her wetness before I sit back and see her eyes closed in absolute ecstasy. I grin at her as she spies me through half closed eyes. Time for more.

My penis needs some release, desperately. My balls are aching. I move my penis over her super sensitive clitoris now and gently push her lips apart with the head of my cock. I move the head up and down teasingly as I slowly, ever so carefully move the head inward and up and down, moistening the tip. She is saturated now and easily separated as the juices flow freely down her glistening cheeks. I move the head in and out in a painfully slow dance and increasingly increase the depth until I am half way in and then halfway out. In half and out half and then I take a long slow plunge and enter her completely as I feel her vaginal muscles grip me in a slippery embrace. I move out as she grips me some more and then in pushing apart the tightening grab and then out as her muscles try to hold me in and then in again pushing those same muscles apart as they tighten and tighten forcing me to push harder on every plunge. The grip is mind numbing and exquisite as I quicken the pace and thrust faster as I detect her oncoming orgasm and my building eruption. I pull the pillow from under her bottom instantly causing her enraged clitoris to contact my pubic bone as I grind into her mercilessly in a thrust that doesn't stop as she screams out and screams out some more as I feel my ejaculation building deep in my body. As she grips me tighter now deep inside her I begin to come as a warm sensation erupts and envelops my penis causing me to come some more in a never-ending stream of semen that seems to erupt and erupt filling her completely. As I slam into her hard and fast she comes some more as my penis expels the last which runs out and down between her cheeks. I continue moving in and out slowly dwelling in the absolute ecstasy and the feeling of release and pleasure.

I pull out slowly and see my glistening penis white with semen and her cum as a little more semen oozes out of the tip. I move up to her face and squat over her again mischievously smiling as I let my slimy penis rest close to her lips as the semen and her juices drip from the tip onto her lips. She surprises me as she quickly lifts her head and engulfs my penis with her warm mouth and sucks the juices clean off it and then lets it go as she rolls her tongue across her lips tasting the sweetness of the mixed juices of us both. I pull back when she lets go wanting to stay in one piece but she has made her point.

I have stayed too long and must escape. I'll leave her like this so that they will all remember me by it. I have no clothes and must escape in my nakedness. I cover her beauty, not wanting to leave, but I must. She smiles at me as I take my leave and depart through the door.

rd7772003
rd7772003
2 Followers
12