Captive Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
Orella and Hanna are sold.
4.5k words
4.46
70.9k
25

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

For Orella and Hanna the two weeks of their training seemed to pass quickly. Past the first day everything became easier. After the fourth class Orella was never again lashed with the flail. The former princess still did not like eating quim but it became continually easier and the guards became less confrontational and more gentle with each passing day.

Orella and Hanna found that pleasing men was indeed easier but sometimes less satisfying. The men expected the same thing each time even though neither Hanna nor Orella had serviced the same archer twice. Both grew accustomed to the pungent taste of male ejaculate.

On the other hand the female guards, while they circulated through all of the virgin slaves, definitely had favorites. Orella had attracted the attention of a tall strawberry blonde guard who was quite youthful and very pretty. For reasons she did not understand; Orella found that not only did she not mind servicing this guard, she actually began to enjoy it. It disappointed Orella to not even know her name. In the slave complex the controlling women were either attendant, instructor, or guard. Names were never used. The strawberry blonde called Orella, simply, slave and Orella called her guard. Orella and Hanna were also not permitted to use their given names within earshot of the guards or they were punished. As one guard put it.

"You lost your name and identity when you were captured and your future masters will give you new names so it is best for all of you to forget your pasts. Thinking about yesterday and freedom only causes sadness and misery."

Every three days the virgin slaves were led to the baths for a brief release from their chastity devices before they were bathed and depilated again and the objects were returned to their loins.In addition to being given classes in the art or oral pleasure the slaves were also given courses in how to properly greet a master, how to properly worship a master, and dealing with issues such as how to handle the wife or husband of your master. Hanna was also gone for long hours from her cell supplementing her education and being interviewed by agents for potential buyers.

Teachers, and skilled tradespeople were the only slaves allowed to keep a semblance of their former lives. Although they had lost their freedom no one wanted to see them lose their talents as well. The skilled and professors and tutors rarely ended up as slaves. Most were captured as spoils of war or on raids. Why take your enemies sappers, for example, and turn them into laborers when the can become YOUR sappers?

It was considered a status symbol among the very rich to own the teacher of your children or to have you own private stonemason. Hanna would be given a new name by her owner but in most respects her life would continue on the trajectory on which it had begun. A few days before their scheduled sale Hanna's simple collar identifying her as a tutor was removed. It would not be needed on the sales floor.

Orella realized that she would miss Hanna deeply. They had been so close. Orella also wondered about her nurse Cordellia. Since entering the slave complex she had learned that women such as Cordellia were trained and sold very quickly. Orella said a prayer for her nurse every day but she wondered if her prayers were heard for she had plead for her freedom incessantly since her capture. But since the god of her people had allowed her father to die and, her country as well as her freedom to vanish, perhaps he no longer listened to her. She knew that her own education was at an end.

It was illegal to teach pleasure slaves, which is what Orella would end up being, most things save, perhaps the new language of their masters as well as the customs and laws of the slave's new country. She was to be mostly silent except around other slaves or to boost the esteem of her master. Some masters enjoyed talking to their slaves and Orella prayed that she would be purchased by that kind of master. She loved to talk.

The most difficult thing for her now, besides the obvious dreadfulness of being a slave in the first place was the current lectures she was receiving on intercourse. She had understood, dimly, that men and women (and sometimes men and men or women and women) would lie together to produce either a child or pleasure but the actual mechanism had been hidden from her. A male master and his female slave had been coming to the lecture hall for the past three days. Even though no one knew when (or even if) Orella's virginity would be forfeited, she had to know the positions and reactions expected of her when the time came. Orella could hardly believe that the female slave seemed to enjoy her master entering her in so many different ways and so many times. It reminded the former princess of rutting animals.

Despite her prayers, the fourteenth day since she had entered the complex arrived. She and Hanna would be sold tomorrow and would never see each other again. Quietly, so as not to attract the attention of the guards, Orella and Hanna whispered to each other. They pledged their undying devotion to one another and Hanna said that if there were any way possible she would try to find Orella and would come to visit her. They blew kisses to each other and at last fell asleep.

The morning bells woke the sleeping slaves. When the enormity of the day donned on some of the captives they began weeping but Orella had decided that since her god had abandoned her, she no longer had need of grief. What ever happened to her she would try to accept as best she could.The slaves were led to the baths where the attendants payed extra careful attention to them. After her bath and hair removal, Orella's ivory skin fairly glowed. Instead of the usual braids, a hairdresser came into the chamber to fix all of the slave's hair in very becoming ways. The virgins were informed that they would not be in chastity devices while being auctioned off, however, the devices would be placed back upon them once their sales were final.

From a balcony, the virgin slaves watched the sale of what the guards called, "Mostly inferior stock."

Skilled tradesfolk, tutors and virgins were sold last. Orella thought the process horrific even though she had been told exactly what it would entail. First to appear on the selling floor were the least desirable men. Orella was shocked. Some had been captured in war and lacked either an arm or a leg and sometimes both. They were naked and ugly.The guard supervising the virgins said men like this would be bought to do things such as operate factory levers for hours on end or tend fires at the incinerator. Orella felt pity for these men. The ones who were not war wounded were obviously weak and sickly. Most sold for only a few credits. With men such as these, Orella was led to understand, no one even bothered to train them.

Gradually those occupying the selling floor became healthier and more numerous. At last it came time for the tradesmen and teachers to be sold. There was no effort to segregate these slaves by sex. Hanna mounted the stage between two men who had been shorn of body hair. The slave on her right was a naked engineer who appeared to be in his mid twenties and left was a surveyor who was clearly past thirty and paunchy. Orella felt happy to see Hanna this one last time.

The former princess soon witnessed with her own eyes that the male slaves had been trained in many of the same ways as the female slaves when she witnessed a male slave preform fellatio on his purchaser. A bidding war erupted for Hanna. She had demonstrated in interviews that she as an excellent teacher. The fact that she was so youthful meant that she could be kept in the household for quite a long time and then rented to other households after her own pupils had come into adulthood.

Finally Hanna was sold to a fat merchant from Paranas, a lovely country on the southern coast. Hanna knew the language and culture of the country well as her father had often taken her on vacation there. Next came the ritual of sale. Orella knew that Hanna would not make a mistake. Hanna's chastity belt was placed back on. She approached her new master, opened his pants and began fellating him. Her new master seemed pleased with Hanna's technique. After publicly swallowing his seed she rose to her feet and remained motionless as the stainless steel collar was fastened about her neck. Those tasks completed Hanna's new master presented her with clothing. The fact that the clothing was very fine signified the respect the new master had for his new slave. Finally the owner approached the auctioneer and the auctioneer announced Hanna's new name.

"Presenting Alice, slave of Marco Trione of Paranas, tutor to Rachel and Diego."

And with that The tutor once known as Hanna was led out of the hall by a man who now owned her Much of the money from her sale would go to the raiders who had captured her.The rest went back to the slave complex for expenses and for facilitating the sale Orella realized in a way that she hadn't before that she too would be property, a thing to be bought and sold, and object to be traded. She could have liens placed upon her as though she were real estate and could be seized to settle a debt. The importance of having a rich master was no small issue.

The virgins were at last led to the selling floor. In groups of five they hit the stage. There was appreciative applause from the buyers sitting in the wealthy section. Orella felt small and vulnerable upon the stage. Her flawless complexion, long legs, flat tummy and large perky breasts attracted considerable attention as did her dark hair, her flashing eyes and her enchanting face. After a time the former princess stood alone upon the stage.

Orella was astounded as her worth kept climbing. When the auctioneer at last yelled, "Sold!" Orella realized that she had passed the 10,000 credit mark!

Orella was curious to see who her owner (what a hard word to accept) was. To her pleasant surprise a rather handsome man mounted the stage. He was tall but thin, with a neatly trimmed beard and mustache. He wore clothes in a style that Orella was unfamiliar with. Dimly she was aware of her chastity belt being refastened about her hips. The key would be presented to her buyer (another strange word). Orella knelt as he approached. It took her a second to locate the catch on his pants but at last she liberated a long and broad penis and began to preform fellatio. By now this was so ingrained in her that she scarcely noted that she was preforming before a large crowd of onlookers.Sooner than she expected Orella felt his ejaculate enter her mouth. He tasted better than most men. Orella swallowed and stood. The collar was placed around her neck and, in a way she did not understand, fastened together.

Orella's new master produced a simple white dress of a fabric similar to silk. He helped her put it on. Orella rather liked it. It fell to almost the floor but had a long slit up one leg the bodice plunged a bit, exposing an expanse of her bosom but not too much. To Orella's wonder it fit her very well. Her buyer now approached the Auctioneer and Orella heard.

"Presenting Ivory, slave of Theodore Regin of Realto."

"Realto," thought Orella who did not mind the name Ivory and would try to think of herself with the new name, "that is in the far west."

It was all she could remember from her geography lessons.Theodore produced some lovely sandals and laced them up Ivory's charming legs himself. Ivory felt a tug on her arm and despite thinking that she should try and run away, allowed the man who now "owned" her to lead her out of the slave complex.

Outside it was cloudy, Ivory realized that she had not seen the sky for more than two weeks. A well apportioned carriage arrived when Theodore raised his hand. He and a uniformed footman helped Ivory in, he followed. Inside it was lush with lavender silk upholstery After asking Ivory what her native tongue happened to be he began to converse with Ivory in her home language. His accent was not unpleasant upon her ears.

"You are very beautiful and I have named you after the nature of your skin. I have purchased you but I will not be making full use of you just yet. We will see how trainable you are over the next six months. If you are not satisfactory after that time I am sure that, provided you are still untainted, I can get my money back for you. My name is Theodore Regin but you will address me ALWAYS as master. The journey to my country is quite long and will necessitate many stops. I am thirty years old. I would like to have several children but not for a few years, I am in the import business, sometimes my work involves foreign travel. If you are good, obedient and thoroughly compliant I may take on some of these trips I will provide you with a fine wardrobe and a lovely home."

Ivory beamed.

"Now for the bad news." He continued. "When not out in public you will be kept naked at all times, even when I have visitors in my home. I expect you to wake me in the morning by sucking my manhood. Your breakfast every morning will be my seed. I do not intend to use any violence against you but if you become slovenly or derelict in your duties I am not adverse to using the flail. I am usually a very giving lover. I enjoy being gentle and kind. I expect you to keep your womanhood hairless and there ARE occasions when I may need your charms to close a business deal or open a trade route."

Her Master further explained his new slave's living situation.

"I will hire a tutor to teach you the Realto language, eventually, we will converse with each other ONLY in Realto. I do enjoy a good conversation so I hope that you pick up my language quickly. If you are trainable, after six months I will have your maidenhead but I will also give you fine jewels. These you can wear at home against your naked skin."

Ivory considered this. She liked the idea of a fine home and wardrobe and foreign travel but the idea of being kept naked at home had little appeal to her.

"Perhaps, it will not be so bad." Ivory thought to herself.

Her master fell silent at that moment so Ivory looked at the passing scenery. The carriage she was riding in really was the finest sort manufactured. It had glass windows and rode gently on a spring suspension. Her late lamented father had possessed a carriage very similar to this one. Ivory noted that they stayed on the main roads where highwaymen and raiders were not often found.

Her master spoke again,"You will NOT mention your former life to me under any circumstances. You are a slave and whatever life you had before ended with your enslavement. You MAY speak of things you have learned that are useful for the slave of a rich men to know such as art or serious literature. Should you prove satisfactory, I will permit you to learn to write Realto as well as speak it. I am the sort of man who likes to leave love notes for you to find hidden about the house. You are the type of woman a man could fall deeply in love with."

Her master's face drooped to meet hers and he kissed Ivory deeply. Ivory realized that this was the first time that she had been kissed upon the lips by a male who was not a relative. The strawberry blonde guard in the slave center had kissed Ivory afterwords and Hanna and she had sometimes played a game where her tutor pretended to be a man and they practiced kissing. All of that was pale shadows to the intensity and passion she felt now.

"I have several servants." he began again. "Have no fear, being naked in front of them will soon be second nature to you. My house is always kept warm and you will not suffer any chills. Nudity for slaves while in their own homes or the homes of other masters is a Realto tradition. We find that it keeps slaves in their proper humility. If you are good I will hire you your own maid, she will be your friend and will attend to your needs and always ensure that you are kept presentable to me."

The master then asked Ivory who her favorite artist was. As it happened the one Ivory mentioned was also one of her master's favorites. The two happily chatted for hours on the subject until they reached an inn and the carriage pulled off the road.

"We will spend the night here. I hear that the food is good and the beds are soft."

One of the footmen helped Ivory alight from the vehicle. The inn was rather large and the master led her directly to the dining room. Ivory realized that she was very hungry.

"I will order for you. Tonight I will permit you to feed yourself, sometimes however I will reserve that privilege for myself."

Master asked for a quiet table. He ordered a half glass of wine for Ivory, a large salad, and a bit of mutton. The food was divine and and Ivory cleared her plate. The wine was very potent however and even the half glass made Ivory feel a bit dizzy. At last the master paid the bill, took Ivory's hand and led her to the front desk to get a room. Master only asked for one room for himself and a billet for his footmen. Ivory realized that he intended to spend the night with her!

The two of them and the master's satchel were led down a hall to a quiet room on the second floor.The master tipped the servant, sent him on his way, and locked the door behind him. Ivory recalled all the horror stories that her nurse had filled her head with. Stories about handsome foreign men, distant inns, and ruined reputations! But then Ivory got a hold of herself. She was a slave now, those stories were to scare single women and young princesses. Besides, did her master not say that he would keep her chaste for at least six months?

Once the door was locked the master began unlacing Ivory's sandals and removed her dress. Her master gazed delightedly at his slave's nakedness and then instructed her to undress him. Ivory's hands trembled as she slowly removed her master's clothes. When he was naked Ivory realized that while he was thin, he was also well muscled with only a few wisps of hair on his chest. She also rather liked his height. Her master began kissing Ivory all over and, in one motion, swept her off her feet and carried her to the large bed. It was indeed very soft.

Ivory delighted in the sensation of the master's tongue and lips nibbling her breasts and kissing her all over. No one had done this to her before and only the strawberry blonde guard had even tried anything even remotely like it, After pleasing Ivory for a while, master indicated what his slave was to do. Gently and slowly she sucked away at his manhood he came with a delighted moan and Ivory had no trouble swallowing every drop. The master snuggling around her and holding her close later was a new and not unpleasant sensation. A short while after her master fell asleep, Ivory drifted off.

In the morning she awoke in her master's bed and the reality of her situation hit her anew. Her master insisted that his morning erection be taken care off before she would be permitted to rise from the bed.Ivory was beginning to realized how right Hanna had been. Ivory would be sucking a great deal of cock every day. Master helped Ivory attend to her morning toilet and washed her face and body himself. At last he produced another dress from his satchel as well as a new pair of woman's slippers. The master dressed his slave in the metallic green dress and led her to breakfast in the inn dining room. shortly thereafter they were on their way again.

Ivory and her master rode through the beautiful Larah valley and both enjoyed eying the wonderful scenery. The master told Ivory that his home country of Realto had both mountains and beaches and was very pretty. At one point he produced a child's primer for learning the Realto language. It was a consonant heavy language and had vowel stresses. Ivory realized that she would have to pay very close attention to her future language teacher. At one point the master set Ivory down upon his lap and kissed her every kilometer of a long and boring crossing of a plain, For Ivory those kilometers were particularly heady.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12