Captive Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After four days of travel Ivory and Theodore arrived in Realto. Each subsequent night that the two had shared a bed on their travels, Ivory's master became more attentive and loving. In a quiet moment Ivory allowed herself to become Orella again and considered that, under other circumstances, her late father would have welcomed a man like her master as a suitor for his daughter's hand. He was not a royal but he was wealthy and loving and that would have been enough to make her father very happy. Ivory allowed herself a moment's revelry and then caught sight of herself and her collar in a mirror. It tore at her. She would never be a bride or a wife, and she would never just be daddy's little girl anymore. It made her sad for a moment and then her master gently stroked her face in a loving gesture and the sadness faded a bit.

At last they arrived as Theodore Regin's estate. It was at the foot of a vast snow capped mountain. The master informed Ivory that nearby was a pass through the mountains that led to plain of Sud and just beyond that was the warm Western Sea. He told Ivory that he often liked to visit the beach and that Ivory would likely treasure the place as much as he. The master's house was large and was surrounded by well tended land, there were stables and some out buildings. At the front door a uniformed butler and maid awaited, both seemed to be well into middle age.The master preceded Ivory out of the carriage and then helped her out himself.

Ivory bowed as she was taught to do when meeting servants. Master introduced her as, "My slave Ivory."

The butler was named Clarence and the maid Deena. The master took Ivory on a brief tour of the grounds and then they entered the main house.

"I will have your clothing now Ivory. Only when you are scheduled to leave the house on a visit to town or a shopping trip or so forth may you wear clothing under my roof. There ARE some rather attractive, yet very scanty nighttime bedroom fashions that I do make exceptions for. One of the maids duties is to see that you do not hide your self under blankets or bathroom towels when I am absent from the premises. It is best for you to accept your nudity. However, when we shop, visit or travel, you shall have a wardrobe worthy of a countess."

With that he effectively and rapidly stripped his slave. He then led her through a tour of the house. There was fine expensive art on the walls, a massive library and only the finest of furniture. There was a small office that the master said would be used to teach Ivory her language lessons. The bedroom she was to share with her master was enormous. In the closet that the master assigned to her were a few dresses and some lovely fur coats.

"I do not know if the dresses will fit you. The coats I know will. They have been in my family for quite some time. You shall look ravishing in them when we visit the snowy mountains."

By now the maid and butler had dinner ready. Ivory wished that she were invisible as she entered the lavish dining room but the maid and butler looked at her and treated her as though she were fully clothed. They were obviously very well trained thought Ivory. The meal was stupendous. far better than what they had eaten at the inns, Ivory was permitted to place a napkin across her lap but was still very careful with the hot soup. After dinner, the master led Ivory back to the bedroom and requested a blow job, Ivory knelt on the floor and complied. Before the two retired to bed, Theodore bathed Ivory very carefully, lovingly and expertly. He even nicely braided her hair for bed. He briefly removed the chastity belt and gently shaved away the stubble that had sprouted while they traveled.

"Whenever practical I will be responsible for bathing you and preparing you for bed. I will also dress you when we go out. If I do hire a maid for you she will preform those duties ONLY when I can not. I will be keeping your womanhood smooth personally for now but eventually you will take the task over yourself. In the future, I will pick some day of my choosing as your birthday. On that day you will be permitted to begin to regrow your feminine thatch, a month after THAT day we have a shaving party. There are few things I enjoy more than baring a woman's sex."

The master led Ivory to the huge mattress and compelled her to lie down. In a change of pace that surprised and delighted Ivory, her master gently yet expertly massaged every inch of her skin as she lay in the ever so comfortable bed. She was soon fast asleep. Just before Ivory entered dream land she thought to herself,

"I certainly think that I can get used to this."

12