Captive Temple Priest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he slowly won the general over so that, when Adamu ejaculated deep in Serquet's channel, Serquet did the same up the man's hairy belly—and then purred for the general and held the man's face into his youthful breast.

Rather than finishing the high priest then, therefore, with a roar of victory, Adamu pulled off him, picked him up, slung him over his shoulder, and strode through the curtain at the side of the temple throne room, into the imperial apartment. Entering the first bed chamber he came to, the Assyrian general threw Serquet down on the bed on his belly; jerked Serquet up to his knees, his buttocks presented for mounting; crouched over the young man's hips; and fucked him again.

They didn't leave the chamber or the bed for a day and a half, and when they did, there was still a victorious general reigning over Nekhen, but it was questionable who was the commander of the couple.

* * * *

Two weeks later and life had settled down in the occupied imperial city of the Kingdom of Nekhen. The rape and pillaging and burning of buildings that followed any conquering and sacking of a city state had died down. The relationship between the Assyrian general, Adamu, and the heretofore high priest, now catamite of the victorious general, Serquet, had also settled down. The two had moved to the king's bed chamber and neither Adamu nor Serquet required the general's hard cock to be throbbing inside Serquet in every waking moment as they both had for that first day and a half of coupling.

Now, for the ease of keeping the surviving Nekhen population subdued if sullen, Serquet sat on the king's throne during the day, with Adamu sitting in a slightly less magnificent throne beside him, with Adamu making the decisions and Serquet proclaiming them. Adamu didn't mind as long as his own soldiers knew he was in charge. Serquet was fine with the arrangement as long as he controlled the hardness of Adamu's cock.

One of the first requests Serquet had made to test his control of the sex-chained Assyrian general was that all of the surviving court that had witnessed his debauchery be surviving no more. Adamu had conceded this to Serquet. Thus, the authority of the high priest, having moved over to the temporal throne, was held pure in the eyes of the populous of the kingdom that still lived.

The nights had become as this night, with Serquet dancing, naked, for Adamu in the king's bed chamber as the general lay in luxury, propped up on the bed pillows and swilling strong wine. Following this, Serquet came up on the bed and charmed Adamu with what had been the victory blessing ritual of frotting their cocks together and introducing the general to the intimacy of the marriage of the cocks with the gold rod and the sheathing of Serquet's cock bulb with Adamu's foreskin until lust overtook the general and he performed a reenactment of the deflowering of the high priest.

Late into the night, Serquet moved from Adamu's encircling embrace, tonguing down the hirsute, hard-muscled body to Adamu's shaft, which Serquet brought to hardness with his mouth before climbing on top of the general, sheathing the shaft, and moving in a variety of ways on the cock until the general awakened enough to grab Serquet's waist and slam him cruelly up and down on the long, thick cock, with Serquet screaming in pain-pleasure until both were spent again.

Adamu liked to conquer by force and Serquet liked the sensation of being taken cruelly without his choice. In later years, it would help him rationalize that he did what he had to do and endured much hardship in the effort.

As sleep overtook Adamu again, Serquet slipped away from him and to the water closet. In the corridor between the two chambers, he was shocked to be pulled into the darkness of a side chamber.

"What? King Min!" he exclaimed in a gasp. "You live."

"Yes, it is I," the king said. "We must be silent, and we must be quick."

"But the battle—"

"Second brother Khafra went in my stead. I did not see the prospect of winning. And there must be a member of the family alive to rule here. I hid myself for the good of the kingdom. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes. It was just such a shock to see you alive," Serquet whispered. And it was a shock. Cowardice was much in the character of Min, but when Serquet had seen Khafra's head on a pike, he'd assumed Min's was on one as well. He just hadn't looked any further down the line of heads. "But what is it you want?"

"Here. Take this dagger. Go back to the general and do what you have to do. The Assyrians will be headless and in disarray. My men will help me retake the palace and we will fight on from here. Can you do what you have to do?"

"Yes, I can," Serquet said, taking the dagger from the king. Just as he believed in Min's basic cowardice, he wasn't the least surprised that he wished Serquet to do the deed and very likely be quickly dispatched afterward by the general's guards.

His decision was instantaneous and not the least difficult to make. Holding his hand over the mouth of King Min, who looked at him with wide, questioning eyes, Serquet plunged the dagger into Min's breast. He pulled it out and plunged it in again.

As the erstwhile king of Nekhen sank to the floor, the next king of Nekhen muttered, "Yes, I know exactly what I have to do. You forget, older brother, that I am the third brother of the imperial line after you and Khafra. I was no less a captive of your court than I am now of the Assyrian general. And I know what you don't know. General Adamu is a military conqueror, not a governor. Soon he will be gone, leaving me on the throne of Nekhen, as its legitimate king."

Leaving the corpse of his older brother there, Serquet returned to the king's bed chamber, stretched out beside the snoring general, nudged Adamu to roll over on top of him, spread his legs, raised his pelvis by bending and pushing up on his knees, and guided the giant's cock head to his entrance. By now Adamu was awake enough to thrust deep inside and begin to pump on his own. Serquet laughed from deep inside his belly, clutched at the general's shoulder blades, started his pelvis in motion, and began once more to weave his own victory charm over what he chose to think of as a pleasant interlude foreign visitor to his, King Serquet's, kingdom—one with a very satisfying cock.

12