Captive to a Dark Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're too big," I said, afraid. I started to pull away.

"Shh, no I'm not sweetheart. You're just teeny tiny, but I'm going to stretch that pussy nice and good. And what did I say about denying me?"

"N-not to?" I said.

He began to move in punishment. It stung, but the seconds he held still had really opened my passage. He was nudging me, out and in. I started to feel more pleasure than pain and moaned to let him know. He lifted up on his arms, staring down at me with an intense expression of control. He was trying hard to go slow. I didn't want that. I wanted any pain he could give me.

"Give it to me," I said.

"Take it, take it all" he said, and he started to pound faster.

"Yes!" I said.

He groaned and started pumping harder, pushing my cunt wide open. I was so wet, but he was so big. He began to pull out all the way then thrust in hard. I didn't recognize the sounds coming from my mouth, the long drawn out wail.

He was moaning and the suction of our bodies made slapping noises as he fucked me rougher than I'd ever been fucked. My wrists were aching from the cuffs, and my tits bounced with each thrust. I started to feel a buildup between us and whimpered.

"Please! Yes! Oh!" He reached down and played with my clit as he fucked me. I came, moaning and sobbing. "Your name," I said, desperate.

"Derek," he said between groans. "You feel so fucking good, baby."

"YES," I said "Derek, fuck me hard! YES! I want to take it" I came again, singing my release. He threw back his head, his hips thrusting deep, pinioning me to the bed. He roared. I felt his cum pulsing in my sensitive cunt. I wanted all of him. I angled up and kissed him, tangling our tongues as he continued pumping his seed in me.

He collapsed against my breasts, my arms still hanging up on the headboard, my head on the pillows. I felt thoroughly fucked, but at that moment, I didn't have the energy to move. I drifted off to sleep.

12