Captive Until Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

"Wider than that," he demanded.

Sharon stepped, spreading her legs. She could see herself in her minds eye, her pussy lips so vulnerable, so fully exposed. Still mortified, though angry and afraid, she once again felt the soft tickling feather floating up and down her slit. To her utter dismay, she felt her lubrications building as well as the tickling tip of it dancing and caressing her clitoris. It had taken time...too much time perhaps. But eventually the stimulation overcame her body, her anger and determination to withstand his repeated onslaught was failing her.

"Willy?

"Yea?" He responded, obviously lost in thought, still amusing himself as the feather once again returned to her hardened nipples.

"I gotta pee," she announced, hoping that perhaps this would dissuade him from continuing this weird form of mental and physical torture.

"So pee," he responded matter- of -factly.

"I can't. Not like this. Not with you watching me."

Willy didn't respond to her and went back to using the feather on her even more determinedly perhaps. Once again he brushed it against her pussy lips, using it to probe her cunt with. Once again teasing the nub of her clitoris, as he flicked the feather back and forth against it nearly as fast as it was humanly possible for him to do.

Again...Sharon found her own body beginning to betray her emotionally. The feather's intimate caress of her was beginning to pleasure her now much to her dismay. Her clitoris was responding, and as such, her nipples were now sending out their own signals of erotic stimulation no matter how hard she fought against acceptance of it.

"Willy please. I really do have to pee!" And she found that she really needed too, sometimes a lot of stimulation caused that, and though it had felt like an eternity as it was, Sharon knew it had been well over half an hour now since he'd begun his sexual torture.

"Like ah said...so pee."

"Ok....ok Willy, but please... no more feather or you'll stop me from being able to go."

Right now, any excuse, any reason to make Willy stop teasing her with the feather was worth any other kind of humiliation he could come up with. As much as she hated it...as much as it did humiliate and embarrass her, if she allowed him to continue using the feather on her without stopping him somehow, even for a while at least, she'd end up having an orgasm. And right now, that was the last thing she wanted or needed. Especially that.

She was grateful that he no longer was touching her with it. But it had become suddenly just as difficult standing there thinking about peeing as actually doing it.

"Well?" Willy asked her. "Ya gonna pee or not?"

Sharon grimaced, actually closing her eyes beneath the blindfold, concentrating with all her might to make herself go. She felt a faint release, a dribble really.

"That's it? That's all?" Willy asked, obviously watching her as she tried to urinate.

Another hard strenuous attempt, and whatever the mental block was, or had been finally gave way. With a sudden almost pleasurable sensation, she felt the pressure finally give way, felt the hot stream of urine burst out, splashing against the ground between her legs. Without thinking, she moved her feet apart even further, unable to see, and not wanting to get anymore than what was necessary on herself or on her shoes and socks.

She had just finished relieving herself when she heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

"No Willy no!" Sharon frantically begged, and then she did struggle against her bindings, hoping against hope that somehow one or both of them would suddenly break free.

"Not tuchin ya!" Willy said in a soft non-threatening tone of voice.

Hearing his words, Sharon quit struggling. But as she stood there quietly, the obvious sound of Willy standing near her fisting himself became obvious. His cock was lubricating, and he began making frothy-slick sounds as his hand continued pumping his cock up and down. Willy was breathing hard now too, the sounds of his need matching the tempo and intensity as his hand busily flew up and down his cock as he stroked it. Faster and faster he pumped himself, and Sharon knew by the sounds she was hearing that Willy was getting close, very close.

There was a split second of total and complete silence. Sharon couldn't hear a thing for a moment. Then a sensation of a warm thick slippery substance hitting her breast, her stomach and arms made her aware that he had climaxed. Only then did Willy allow the breath he'd obviously been holding as he found his orgasm to release itself in a low deep-throated groan of pleasure.

"Willy! You didn't!" Sharon couldn't see anything of course, but the sounds of a very startled and surprised "Willy!" suddenly whipping around at the sound of the other man's voice had obviously startled him.

"I didn't...I didn't touch her...Did I Sharon? Did I?" Willy worried, now urgently asked Sharon in hopes that she would confirm his story and assure his "Pa" that he hadn't done anything to her. But all Sharon could do was lean against the tree, relief flooding her mind and spirit, weeping, softly crying and surprised that she was actually glad that Willy's Pa had finally returned.

"Sharon? That's great. Just great!" Now we know your fucking name! Gravely man was angry. And that confused Sharon, and once again frightened her. Obviously this wasn't one of those situations when knowing someone a little more personally was a good thing.

"Did he touch you? Do anything to you?" Gravely man asked her. And the sound of his voice once angry was now mellowed, almost sad as he asked her if anything had been done, or had happened to her.

"No...just the feather. Only touched me with the feather," she said trying to once again regain control of her self.

There was a sense of relief in the man's voice as he turned back to address his son. "Bring the horse's over here Willy while I untie her."

"I'm sorry about your clothing," he said "Nothing I can do about it, they're ruined. But you can at least put on my shirt if you want to," he added.

"You'll need to untie me, free my hands at least for a moment so I can put it on," she replied wondering if he would do so and allow her some chance of escape.

"O.k. But no sudden movements, or you'll ride as you are until we get to where it is we're going," he warned seriously.

Sharon felt him fumble with belts and then finally the rope which had secured her wrists. She rubbed them slowly for a moment, working the circulation back into them, shaking them out for a moment, and then felt him offer her the shirt off his back.

"Here...put this on."

She accepted the shirt, put it on though it merely covered her breasts. She was still butt-naked as she considered it, and actually almost laughed as that image played itself out in her mind. Obviously her own sense of relief was playing games on her emotionally as she almost had laughed at her own insane predicament.

Willy came over leading the horses. "Can she ride with me Pa?" He asked.

"No!" His father said firmly. You're horse isn't strong enough to handle both of you. She'll ride in front with me."

Sharon heard Willy climbing up onto his own horse.

"Here....put your foot up in the stirrup, I'll help you up." Doing so, there was no help for it as she felt his large strong hand rest against her bare ass. But he merely pushed her up until she felt herself easily coming down within the saddle, though the feel of leather pressing against her exposed and bare pussy wasn't exactly comfortable. He handed her a piece of cloth, and though her hands were once again bound, in front of her, she was able to take it and place it down between her legs, cushioning her self against the leather of the hard saddle.

"Is that better?"

"Yes. Thank you." Sharon said honestly.

Blindfolded as she was, Sharon lost all sense of time and direction as they rode up and down hills, switching back and forth constantly following what she could only assume were often used deer trails. She could have been riding for an hour or two hours, she had no way of knowing or being able to tell, but there was a much more nagging problem facing her. Though grateful for the small wadded up piece of cloth she'd been given, the direct contact and pressure of her pussy against the saddle was once again giving her undesired and unwanted stimulating sensations.

Sharon was getting more and more uncomfortable as they road along. It was similar to the sensation she'd once experienced as a teenager when she and her boyfriend had dry-humped themselves to orgasm together. But then, unlike now, she had worked just as hard as her boyfriend to achieve it. Here, it was something that would happen sooner or later whether she wanted it to or not.

"Please...how much farther? I really need to stop and get off this horse for a moment."

"Just a little further now," he told her. "Hang on."

Sharon wondered if she'd be able to.

Just when she was just about ready to swing herself down off the horse no matter what happened, they stopped.

"We're here. Stay there until I get off and then I'll help you down."

Sharon had been hovering on the edge of orgasm, fighting it the last little while, silently berating herself, equally surprised that she could be thinking sexual thoughts of any kind under the circumstances, and once again attributing it to the fact that she was emotionally drained as well as exhausted beyond all reason. Giddiness was obviously setting in, and unless she was careful, she'd actually start liking the two madmen who had now added abduction to their list of crimes.

"Now what? She boldly asked. Exhausted and tired as she was, she was also still angry and stubborn enough to show them she was still full of fight too. If they were going to doing something to her, she wanted to know about it so she could at least make a decision one way or the other how she was going to deal with it. Either fighting in whatever way that she could, or in some last final act of desperation that she could at least feel good about her self in having done it, regardless of what happened.

"I'm sorry...Sharon." She heard the father say. "But I'm going to need to tie you up again for a little while. We ate the last of the Rabbit yesterday, and I need to go out and check the snares to see if we've been lucky enough to have caught anything else."

"I'm not hungry!" She stated.

"Well I am!" Willy spoke up suddenly joining in. "I'm hungry...hungry, hungry, hungry!"

Once again the sound of Willy's voice, his tone and his boyish actions reminded her of someone that definitely didn't have full control of his faculties.

"How old is he anyway?" Sharon wondered.

"Willy will stay here with you while I check the traps."

"Oh God no!" Sharon began pleading hopelessly.

"He won't touch you. He won't hurt or do anything to you unless you try to get away. So just remember that!" Once again the tone of his voice had changed from one of compassion, She had thought he'd actually begun to feel something towards her, and then suddenly his tone changed to one of anger and warning.

Once again her bindings were checked to make sure she couldn't do anything or go anywhere. But this time at least, she wasn't tied to anything. Her legs were now lashed together making it impossible for her to walk, but at least she had enough freedom of movement to sit up or stand up if she needed to. Sharon wasn't happy about being left alone with Willy once again either. She was still very much afraid of him even though she had been assured that he wouldn't touch or harm her in anyway...."Unless you try and escape!" She remembered being told.

Though she could hear Willy sitting somewhere nearby, surprisingly he hadn't said a word to her or made any move towards her either.

"Willy? What is you're fathers name anyway?" It was a gamble, she wasn't sure if Willy would be on guard against telling her that or not.

"Why ya wanna know?" He questioned.

Sharon thought quickly. "Well because you and he know my name now, and I know yours, but I haven't been introduced to him."

Willy was silent for a moment obviously attempting to think this through.

"Bill". He said simply. "Sorta like me, somes call me Billy Jr. After him, but I like Willy best."

Sharon was on a roll here, and decided to gamble one more time.

"Willy? You know I don't have any idea where we are now, and I certainly couldn't find my way back without help."

"So."

"So...I've had this blindfold on nearly all day. I can't go anywhere, or do anything, but it would be nice if you'd take it off for a few minutes at least so my eyes could adjust."

Once again he seemed to be thinking that over a little bit.

"Ok, but only if ya let me see yours tits again," he countered.

Now it was Sharon's turn to think. Doing that, would she rile Willy up again and make things even harder on herself? But being able to see, if even for a short time was worth the price.

"Ok," she said somewhat hesitantly, but then added. "But like Bill said... no touching ok?"

"Ok."

She heard him get up, moving towards her, she felt him fumbling with the scarf, which was securely tied around her head, over her eyes. And then suddenly it fell away. For a moment, Sharon had to continue to squeeze her eyes shut. Though it was already early evening and the sun was already beginning to go down, it was still light enough and bright enough that she had to squint momentarily until her eyes once again adjusted.

"Thank you." She said, only now opening her eyes fully and looking up to where Willy sat on a nearby log a few feet across from her.

Being able to see him now, she judged him to be in his late twenty's, even early thirty's which surprised her by the way she had heard him speak and act. Obviously there was something wrong with him and it wasn't just a mental incapacity that seemed to be affecting him, there was something else horribly wrong with him too. He honestly looked to her like he was dying or something. Had he been healthy, he might have even been attractive looking. But as it was, his face was pale, drawn almost sunken. Perhaps it had something to do with living here like this. And then, Sharon looked around for the first time.

Off to her left and behind her were the remains of a very old log cabin. So old and so run down that she realized it had to have been here for well over a hundred years or so at least. Obviously Bob and perhaps Willy had made some attempt at repairing the roof with tree branches and the like, and though crudely fashioned, it did appear that it would at least hold up under any kind of inclement weather. Several enormous tall trees protected it as well, having over-grown it, effectively blocking the harsh effects of wind, rain, possibly even snow.

"How long have you been here?" She ventured.

"Year, maybe a little less."

"You've been living here all this time?" She asked incredulously.

She could see Willy was getting uncomfortable now with all her questions though. And he once again stood up holding the bandanna in his hands.

"I think I should put this back on ya. Pa might get mad I took it off."

Sharon thought fast. Really fast.

"Aren't you forgetting about my tits?" She said, stopping him in his tracks.

Sick as he was, he still grinned suddenly remembering.

"Yea...show em to me agin."

Bound as she was, she still had enough movement in her hands to allow herself to once again unbutton the shirt that Bill had given her to wear. Having done that, she parted it slightly allowing her breasts to once again be revealed. Willy perked up at that and smiled.

"Ya sure does have purty titties...Sharon." He said calling her by name.

She began to cover herself back up but he stopped her, scaring her in the process.

"NO!" He yelled. "Don't! Till I says so."

He just sat there for a few minutes looking at her. And Sharon was beginning to get worried, once again thinking she had started something that she was soon going to regret having done.

Her fears were immediately confirmed as Willy stood up and began unzipping his fly, soon fishing out his enormous erect cock, once again stroking it.

"Willy...I don't think..."

"Shut up!" He commanded her. And Sharon fell silent as he sat back down on the log, though still slowly masturbating as he continued looking at her.

"Do you?" He suddenly spoke up never taking his eyes away from her exposed breasts.

"What?"

"Jerk off?"

"Jerk off?" she responded confused.

"Yeah, you know, do you finger-fuck yourself whenever you get horny?"

Sharon didn't know how to respond to that, choosing for the time being to remain silent.

"Well? Do you?"

She could see he was becoming agitated and decided against all reason to be honest with him. Perhaps in hearing her say that she did, he would calm down again.

"Sometimes."

He smiled. "Do yurself while I watch."

"No Willy. I can't. I won't!"

"Then I will!" He threatened menacingly, coming towards her with his cock sticking out in front of him.

"Your Pa... Bill, he could come back any moment, he told you...remember? You can't touch me Willy...he told you not too remember?" Sharon was desperate as he moved to just a foot in front of her.

"Won't touch you...with my hans," Willy said leering down at her as he once again held onto his cock, waving it in front of her face.

Sharon's mind raced, but she gave into her fear as well as all sense of modesty or inhibitions.

"Ok Willy...I will, but you have to go and sit back down ok? OK?" She said louder grabbing his attention finally.

He continued looking at her but she reached down with her hands dropping them into her lap and made some pretense of starting to touch and play with herself. Willy seemed pleased at this however and moved back to sit down on the log, once again watching her, while he continued playing with himself.

Sharon went through the motions for a few minutes, hoping against hope that Willy would soon cum and then perhaps lose all interest in her. Perhaps, if it was necessary she could even fake her own orgasm if it was something that Willy might end up expecting or wanting her to do.

"Open up....I wanna see you do it better." He spoke in a ragged husky breath. Obviously he was very aroused, and watching her, now wanting to see her even better than he had been once again put her into a very precarious position.

She did manage to spread her legs a little wider however, and though she was trying not to actually touch herself too much, it was evident that he could see what she was.... and wasn't doing.

"Tuch it. I wanna see you tuch it!" He demanded.

Sharon knew he was referring to her clitoris. She had no choice but to touch herself directly there, and did so though with no design of enjoying it in any way shape or form. But if it would pacify Willy...then she would do it and hope that Bill would once again return before anything serious happened.

Even going through the motions for him, the even slight stimulation of actually masturbating in front of him was inadvertently causing her to lubricate. Perhaps it was in combination with the horseback ride along with everything else. But her body once again was betraying her as it responded to this bizarre set of circumstances that had been forced upon her.

Across from her, she watched Willy's face contort, grimace, and then as he let out a long slow deep groan, he began to ejaculate, his cum shooting high up into the air, and then landing on the ground before him.

Sharon groaned too...mimicking his orgasm, hoping that by seemingly having had one herself, that he would lose interest in her.

"You get it?" He looked at her curiously. Not quite sure he was ready to believe that she had.

"Oh yes Willy. I did... yes."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers