Captive Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been caught carrying weapons to the enemy. Tell us who heads the group you were with and their whereabouts," Chad commanded as he clinched the whip in his hand.

Amy 's voice was trembling and shaky, more from excitement than fear, as she prepared not only to answer the question, but for what would certainly follow.

"I-I don't know, you must believe me, I simply came down here with them," she replied in an angst filled voice.

Chad cracked the whip into the air and it made a loud sound that caused Amy to shriek and her body to tremble. To her side, she could hear the giggling of the two females, and she wished Chad would send them away.

"The next time, the whip will not be in the air, it will be on your body. Now, save yourself needless pain and tell us what you know."

"I have told you all I know. Strike me if you must, but I cannot tell what I do not know," she remarked. Her words were an encrypted message she hoped Chad would get. She was all but asking him to punish her now.

His heart raced as his hand clutched the whip, and his eyes honed in on the shapely feminine backside of his wife. Feelings of guilt and anguish boiled away. He could understand those feelings, but it was his stiffening cock that troubled him. He was getting aroused at the control he was wielding over his wife. Strange new sensations filled his deepest desire as he let the whip sail through the air. The sound the whip made as it struck Amy's flesh reverberated like thunder in the narrow confines of the hellish room.

Amy squealed loudly as fiery pain shot through her body. Maria and Luna watched with perverse delight as Amy's body arched in defiance of the whip's lash. Chad watched her reaction, studying it carefully. He would soften the next blows subtly, so as to prevent Maria and Luna seeing his leniency. A couple of more well placed, but potentially harmless blows, and he could then declare that she knew nothing and bring an end to the ordeal. His sole desire was to get Amy back to his hut. He not only wanted to stop her pain, but he wanted to ravish her. His pent up passion was reaching a boiling point and affecting his ability to think rationally.

Chad was just preparing for the next blow when the door opened and a shadowy figure could be seen silhouetted against the concrete wall before them. Chad turned to see who it was. His face went ashen as Esporansa walked slowly into the light. His steely eyes fastened upon Amy's naked body, and he approached her slowly. A hushed silence fell over the room as his commanding presence was felt.

Chad watched nervously as the general's hand began tracing Amy's shivering body. He cupped her firm ass cheeks and squeezed them like ripe melons. Amy could feel his hot breath on her neck. Strange male hands groping her ass and staring lustfully at her naked body caused her mind to recoil in shame, while her body responded to his masculine presence. Fearful, and unable to speak, she waited as he slowly walked from behind to stand directly in front of her.

She felt like a frightened fawn trapped by a ravenous beast. Her breasts heaved from labored breathing. Her nipples were erect, and her heart was beating a mile a minute as she stared into his rugged face and penetrating eyes.

"An American," his deep voice remarked as it broke the silence. "Our rebel friends must be getting desperate. She will fetch a good price for us with a body like this," he remarked.

Chad swallowed hard trying to conceal his anger at watching another man grope his wife. If ever he needed to stay calm it was now.

"What has she revealed to you?" the general inquired.

"Nothing of any significance," Chad replied. "Only that she is not a part of the group; she believed that they were doing humanitarian work, so she volunteered to come with them," he continued.

"Is this true?" the general asked Amy as he stood within inches of her face.

"Yes, "Amy replied nervously.

"I think not," the general remarked as he reached into his pocket and lit up a Cuban cigar while staring her down. Tension hung in the air like a thick cloud as he looked back to Chad with cold, emotionless eyes. "Perhaps sweating in the sun today will make her more talkative. I am sure Maria and Luna would watch over her carefully."

The two women looked at each other as if they had just won the lottery. Chad knew it was all a ruse. The work detail had left 30 minutes earlier. It was meant to frighten Amy into a confession, but Chad knew there was nothing to confess. He looked at the general with focused intent.

"Allow me to take her as my own personal slave. I have other ways in mind to work the truth out of her," Chad spoke as Amy hung on every word.

"But of course. Use her as you wish, but when you tire of her, sell her to the bordellos down south, they will pay most handsomely for a bitch like this one," the general remarked before turning for the door.

Chad scanned his wife's hanging and whipped body. He breathed a sigh of relief in knowing he could now take full control of Amy.

"Take her to my place and tie her spread eagle to the bed. I will be along shortly," Chad barked to Maria and Luna. The words ignited a fire of passion inside Amy as the two women approached her.

Grabbing Amy by each arm, they walked her to Chad's place and into the bedroom. They took wicked delight in binding her tightly, just as Chad had described, and then stood up and looked on the scene with diabolical grins.

"Maybe we should help get your pussy nice and wet for his throbbing cock," Maria scoffed as her fingers traced Amy's cunt. "Hell, this bitch is soaking wet already. Check this out," she announced to Luna, motioning for her to do the same. Amy wanted to scream at the violation. It was bad enough for them to leer at her naked body, but their hands freely roaming her pussy was driving her crazy with hellish desire.

"What a fucking whore," Luna announced as she intentionally grazed Amy's swollen clit with her hand, causing Amy to emit a few uncontrollable moans. Looking up, they saw Chad standing in the doorway and backed away from the bed.

"Thought we would warm her up for you a little, but it appears that pussy is screaming to be fucked," Maria remarked as her and Luna slipped by Chad, giggling and patting him on the back.

Chad followed them to the door and locked it. He stripped naked and walked to the doorway of the bedroom. Amy laid spread wide, her labia swollen and the hood of her clit hard. She was in a full state of arousal. Her eyes fastened on Chad's naked body, but the main point of her interest was his throbbing cock. Her chest heaved from shallow breathing as he walked closer and closer. She felt his hand slip between her legs and rub her sopping cunt lips. Under normal circumstances she would be utterly ashamed and humiliated at her sexual arousal from these conditions, but now, it felt right. Some new sensation had taken over.

"Tell me what you want," he remarked in a commanding voice.

Her mind and body waged a war for control until,"Fuck me!" escaped her lips.

"I fully intend to fuck you. From now on,I will fuck you whenever I want, however I want. You need to get used to that," he remarked as he lowered his body to hers. A moment later and she could feel his rigid cock filling her. He took deep penetrating strokes, slowly at first, then building in momentum. She wanted desperately to touch him, to run her hands down his muscular back and tight ass as she had done at home, but it was denied her. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, and his heart beat racing wildly as he fucked her with abandon. His balls slapped against her with every stroke. They were full and cum laden. The room seemed to spin out of control as the volcanic eruption formed deep within her. Her nipples were fully erect, and copious amounts of her juices coated his cock as she felt it begin to spasm. Delirium sat in as she approached orgasmic bliss.. Lost in lustful abandon, she screamed loudly.

"Ohhh, god, I'm . . . I'm gonna cum . . . fuck . . ." Amy exploded and began to spasmodically shake and quiver uncontrollably. Seconds later she felt his cock erupt spewing hot jets of cum inside and driving her to another orgasm. This one took total control, and something happened that had never happened before. She came so hard that she drove Chad's cock from her pussy as she sprayed thick blasts of female ejaculate. She blanked out for a second before her body recovered, and she returned to her senses. Her thighs were drenched and a puddle of her spray pooled on the sheet beneath the fold of her ass.

A look of contentment shone on Chad's face as she sheepishly looked up to him. "I see we are going to have to work on your priorities. From now on, you must ask permission to cum, not tell me you are cumming. Everything you do from here on will be at my discretion," Chad informed as he rubbed his still semi-erect cock against her drenched pussy lips.

Too spent to speak, Amy could only nod in approval. She watched as Chad began undoing her bonds. Her hopes of finally being able to hold him and touch him were dashed by his next command.

"Roll over!"

There was a moment of awkward uncertainty as she stared blankly into his face.

"I will not tell you again. Roll over now."

She had to obey his voice. Her own will was now lost in his. She slowly rolled over, face down on the bed, as her mind danced wildly with thoughts of his intent. She felt a finger at the base of her spine and felt it slowly roam down the crack of her ass until it stopped and began circling her puckered hole.

"Get on your hands and knees."

She need not ask now. His intent was all too clear. The one thing she had denied him in marriage would now be taken under this new relationship; what she had always dreaded was now longed for. She obediently assumed the position; her ass stuck high in the air and her head lowered onto the pillow.

She was his for the taking. She felt his masculine hands spread her ass cheeks, and, for the first time, she felt the head of his cock press against her tight anus. Her hands instinctively clutched the sheets in anticipation of a painful entry. Reaching down to her sopping wet pussy, he rubbed her juices over his cock for lubrication and pressed firmly against her asshole.

For a second it felt like she was being ripped apart as she grimaced while burying her face in the pillow beneath her, then the muscles relaxed, and he was in. An entire new sensation began to take over as he slowly began plowing her ass with his thick cock. The driving of his cock and the slapping of his balls against her ass drove her again into a delirious ecstasy.

"Rub your pussy while I fuck your ass," he commanded. She was only too happy to oblige. She let her right hand find her pussy and began rubbing it feverishly as he plowed away at her. His deep penetrating thrusts, combined with the tightness of her ass, had him spewing cum in no time. She felt the hot blasts fill her completely as her hand blurred across her swollen cunt lips.

"Please, let me cum," she spoke as she felt him slowly pull his thick meat from her asshole.

"Not yet, keep going," he remarked, loving the vision of his wife on her knees, her ass spread wide and dripping his cum while she feverishly stroked her pussy.

"Oh...god...I can't hold it, please, let me cum," she pleaded, the desperation hanging on her every breath.

Chad grinned in amusement as he watched his wife spend.

"Then cum!"

His words were all she needed to hear. They no sooner left his lips than a massive orgasm overtook her. She squirted copious amounts of cum, soaking her hand completely, as her body shook with such force it made the bed move. She went limp and sunk to the bed onto her stomach. Chad helped her roll over onto her back, and he straddled her chest. Taking his cock in his hands, he placed it to her lips.

"Lick it clean." His voice was commanding and dominant.

The realization of where his cock had just been flashed in her mind and her initial thought was to rebel and deny his request, but as she looked into his eyes, her will again melted into his. She grasped his flaccid cock in her hand and slowly brought it to her lips. Running her tongue around the head she could taste her own juices as well as his dried cum. She licked down both sides, even cleaning his balls, before the task was finished and they lay down beside each other.

"Not a bad beginning," Chad whispered as he leaned over and kissed her firmly on the lips. "There will be much more for you to learn." She closed her eyes, more content than ever before. The trip had turned out even better than she had anticipated.

Chad listened to her gentile breathing as a smile formed on his lips. He was enjoying the best of both worlds. Keeping her as a salve would help him continue his covert activities without risk. In all honesty, he could set Amy free at any time...but why spoil a good thing. He drifted to sleep contented and peaceful.

12