Captives in Colombia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, sluts? We add sparkly ornaments to dumb cunts who don't want to talk. Can you imagine how painful this felt, piercing this stubborn bitch's clit without pain medication? Can you imagine how delicious her songs of anguish? Yours too will sound as music to me, as I break you, just as I broke her, before the end comes for you."

Yumi's mewling cries continue to echo in the vast chamber as Ivan fucks her. The piercing in her clit flashes in the harsh light with each powerful thrust. Dmitri gingerly places a rope around Yumi's neck and begins to tighten it like a noose. The girl's writhing becomes frantic, her struggles more and more desperate as the rope tightens. Ivan's fucking increases in tempo, reaching a crescendo as the slap of his ball sac against Yumi's thighs echoes along with his primal grunts.

Although Trisha and Gabriella are technically clothed, they feel naked and helpless, watching what's happening right under their noses. They gasp as they see Yumi choke for breath. At last her eyes seem to bulge out of their sockets and then suddenly she is still. Her naked, brutalized body goes limp and lifeless on the freezing concrete, so that only one sound remains -- the wet suction of her lifeless cunt accepting Ivan's raping cock.

The girls can't detect the barely perceptible rise and fall of the unconscious Japanese girl's chest. Assuming Yumi murdered, Trisha and Gabriella cry for mercy and promise to cooperate as guards herd them briskly from the torture chamber toward their dungeon cell.

Dmitri watches as the new captives vanish into the corridor beyond, knowing that the guards will lead them two floors below to their new home, at least until their interrogation is complete. He looks down at Ivan, who is still busily ramming his stiff prick into Yumi's snatch. Yumi's lifeless face has gone from almost blue to a now-healthy pallor. The even sounds of her breathing can easily be heard as Ivan continues to enjoy fucking her.

"When you're finished with her bring her to my office." Everyone knew that the 'office' was a euphemism for Dmitri's final torture chamber. The protocol there was simple. He would plunge his gun into her pussy and ask her one more time to tell all she knew. Failure to be candid could bring only one result.

*****

Yumi's sensations slowly returned to her. She felt the familiar oozy, sticky warmth of cum coating her insides. Then there was the throbbing in her anus. She awoke only to realize that Dmitri himself sat underneath her. She realized that her hands were chained above her, Dmitri's cock embedded deeply in her anal passage. In a way this was a relief to the stricken captive -- for it meant that he could not use shock torture. To do so would bring him the same pain it would bring her. Yumi sighed with relief only to feel the cold, shiny metallic barrel of his gun pressing between her labia. The warmth of her pussy surrounded the cold metal but could not entirely engulf it as she felt the pistol-grip and Dmitri's hand around the grip.

"Welcome back bitch. Are you ready to die? Last chance. Now tell me."

She turned back to look at him. She felt a plea on the tip of her tongue, but instead she found other words pouring forth, secrets, all spilling very much against her will. The trigger to the gun which penetrated her pussy was pulled. The girl's body went taut and she screamed "NO!"

TWO MINUTES LATER...

A naked young Japanese woman hangs limply, her wrists chained overhead. She sits in the lap of a Russian spymaster. Dmitri has a cigarette dangling happily from his grim lips. He exhales the smoke of his most recent victory.

"See? Was that so hard?" he beams. The naked Jap girl feels the hard cock throbbing in her pussy where only moments before cold steel had been. The trigger had been pulled, but the gun was empty of bullets. In nearly the same moment the cock that had slipped free of her anus had instead pressed snugly between her delicate pussy lips. She closed her eyelids, squeezing tears which trailed down each cheek as Dmitri gingerly spooned her, his cock in no hurry during this uncharacteristically gentle rape.

His cell rings. He snatches it, slightly annoyed, as he presses his pelvis upward towards Yumi's sexy little bottom.

"What is it? I am busy."

"This is Comrade Ivan. Forgive me, Great Comrade. You wanted me to tell you when the new girls were situated and ready for pruning. We have shown them all of the instruments that await their bodies if they do not tell what we wish to know. I think they are malleable now. Your persuasion would have maximum effect."

"Good! I will speed things along. Within the hour those two bitches will either be dead or tell us anything of use! Watch and you will learn a few things!!" Dmitri hangs up the phone and feels his cock spasming inside Yumi. He leaves Yumi and her cum-dripping pussy on the chair, her head bowed, wondering what they will possibly do with her now that she has given them all she knows.

After a quick shower and a hardy meal of gruel and kielbasa Dmitri is once again in top form. He wears only combat boots. His weapon of choice is a stiff cock, along with the box of 'toys' he carries in the satchel slung over his shoulder. When he enters the dungeon room he sees that Ivan and his guards have indeed prepared both Gabriella and Trisha for their ultimate ordeal quite well.

Both girls have been stripped naked. Gabriella's ankles are shackled together with her wrists bound behind her, but she's been forced to kneel with her hips spread outward, revealing her thatch of sex between caramel-colored thighs.

Trisha meanwhile stands with wrists chained above her and a giant, metallic spike protruding from the floor, slicing upward between her legs, the tip just short of her pouting pussy lips. Two guards stand to either side of her and their hands gently stroke her flanks. The frightened girl looks to Dmitri as if he is her god.

Dmitri smiles. This interrogation is looking to be most productive. It is time for the delightful torture to begin anew...

END OF CHAPTER 2

12