Captives in Colombia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriella slowly nodded. "Yes Master, if it pleases you." Dmitri's eyes positively sparkled.

"You do seem to be a quick study, slave. I like that." Dmitri slammed the two-way intercom that was connected to the nearest guard post. "In the next quarter hour please take my slave to have her bath. Once taken there she is not to be disturbed." With a last, possessive grasp, Dmitri gently cupped Gabriella's face and gave her a passionate kiss. His cock grew hard against her leg, but he pulled away with a sigh and rose with some stiffness and difficulty from the mattress.

"I'm afraid duty calls, slave. Unfortunately I was not given the task of processing and interrogating the President's young daughters. But no matter. Once I have checked on the status of our valuable captives, we can resume our enjoyable time together. He gave her a meaningful look that sent chills and electric surges of heat through her veins, the conflicting emotions of lustful instinct and rational horror all intertwined. Before she could make any reply, he was gone.

*****

A few minutes later and it seemed that Gabriella had entered a different world. The lush bath, scented with lavender and ginger, had been surrounded by candlelit sconces and greeted her in a room with vivid forest scenes for wallpaper. She couldn't believe that in the middle of this awful dungeon such a place could exist. The guards snapped a length of chain in place around her ankle which connected to the wall so that, try as she might, she could not escape the room.

She was even more surprised when she saw Dmitri sitting there, naked and with oils being rubbed into his shoulder muscles by two sensationally gorgeous blonds. The blonds were slender and wore nothing, but nipple piercings hung in big brass loops from their melon-shaped breasts. They looked to be almost twins, their eyes a sky-blue mixed with the slightly more greenish azure of glaciers.

"Trisha! Carly!"

Trisha gave her a warm, fretful look, but quickly masked her emotions. Dmitri laughed.

"Did you really think I had killed your friend?" The big Russian chuckled and idly stroked Trisha's clit as Trisha bit her lip and gasped.

"I had these two enhanced while you were sleeping. Not too shabby, are they? One of our local assets wanted to buy Trisha, but I refused to sell her." Dmitri seemed suddenly and keenly aware of the hardened nipples on his beautiful brunette captive as she watched the two naked blonds massage their Russian master.

"Get in the water, bitch. CLEAN yourself. Now!" Gabriella did as she was told, suddenly quite aware of Carly and Trisha exchanging a look of fervent hope. At least the two sisters had each other, Gabriella thought ruefully. 'Whereas I have no one,' she thought. But on that account she wasn't entirely correct.

As she soaped up, self-conscious of Dmitri's intense gaze, the nipples at the end of her gorgeous cones grew even more pert. She couldn't help but notice Dmitri's towering erection and she felt the blush spread across her cheeks.

Dmitri nodded thoughtfully. "Your body betrays you, slave. I like that in a woman...only a day ago you were an unwilling, raped captive. Soon you will learn to become something else. Come here."

Unwillingly and yet feeling a not-unpleasant anticipation, the lithe, sexy brunette waded across the tub. Dmitri sat in the tub, half-submerged, but his cock poked into the room's humid air. Gabriella licked her lips and slowly grasped her Master's cock, aware of Carly's and Trisha's widened eyes watching every second.

"Perhaps you would like to help Carly experience her first fucking?" Dmitri asked, deceptively nonchalant.

"Yes, Master! Anything you wish!" Gabriella squealed as Dmitri's fingers pinched her already hardened nipples before he slapped her hard on the ass.

Carly was slightly larger than her younger sister. Broader of shoulder and with more ample breasts, she was still slender enough to be called athletic and even lithe by some.

The blond girl's eyes grew fearful as she took in that large cock erupting from the bubbling water.

"Get it wet for her, slave. It needs some of your saliva along its tip I think," Dmitri ordered. Gabriella obeyed, her mouth swooping on it, her tongue firmly pressing against the throbbing veins of the shaft. When she came up from him, he was already sticky at the tip. She could taste his pre-cum, tangy with a hint of spice. A thin string of his jism drifted from her bottom lip.

"Your face is a little messy, slave. Why don't you kiss Carly as she gets ready to impale her cute, little snatch?" Gabriella reluctantly obeyed, and Carly gently pressed her lips in response, knowing she had no choice. The blond's eyes closed sharply as a reluctant groan escaped her lips. As Gabriella pulled away she couldn't help pressing her fingers into Carly's cunt, firmly coaxing that bundle of nerves which could bring the most exquisite pleasure.

"What are you doing?!" Dmitri barked. He saw Gabriella's hand pressed against Carly's sex before the brunette hastily pulled it away.

"Forgive me Master," Gabriella murmured.

"Just for that, YOU get to take this cock in your tightest, worthless hole. Now come here and sit, and ready that sweet ass hole for me."

Gabriella suddenly shivered, knowing how full that big cock would feel embedded in her tiny butt. "Oh please, Master, no! I didn't mean to disobey. I just wanted to give her pleasure!"

"You give pleasure only when commanded, disobedient cunt. Now straddle me and press your ass where it belongs!"

Gabriella bit her lip and moaned as she straddled Dmitri, her star-shaped hole positioned above his bulbous girth. She rested both her hands on his thighs. For once her wrists were unchained, though another chain ran from left her ankle to a ringlet in the side of the wall so that even if she did throttle him there would be no escape.

The sexy brunette carefully lowered her ass on that vein-pulsing cock. She felt him rip past her overwhelmed sphincter. Her groans filled the room as he began to press upward into her cute little butt. His hands smacked her ass cheeks mercilessly as he enjoyed every second of her anal penetration. The blond women could only gape as Gabriella bounded up and down on her rapist's cock, adding to the overwhelming fullness of each impalement.

"What is this, now? Most slaves are too timid and let ME do all the work. You're bottoming out your hot little ass, slave. Tell me why."

As Gabriella continued to fuck herself on his agonizingly huge cock, her groans mixing from so much pain and pleasure, she blushed and spoke the truth.

"Because I am now your slave, Master. I live to please you. I beg your forgiveness and impale my unworthy ass on your magnificent cock." The cruel Russian seemed to like that answer because he squeezed both hands around the brunette hottie's neck, bringing Gabriella's lips roughly to his own. His brutalizing kiss was almost as violent as the cock spearing through her now-aching anus. She felt the writhing sensations ricocheting through her core. Then she felt something even more welcome. Dmitri cupped her ass cheeks, lifting her off of him long enough to reposition her much more accommodating pussy, and he let her sink that well-lubricated love-hole onto his straining penis while she faced him.

Even as she dipped her head and moaned from pleasure, Gabriella knew that this was her brutal rapist's way of showing mercy...So she fucked that raping cock as hard as a desperate slut in a cock-humping contest. She gyrated and ground on top of Dmitri's dick like it was her only salvation. And perhaps it was. As the foxy brunette felt that Russian cock explore her most intimate parts, Dmitri's calloused hands gripped her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them while her moaning deepened. Then his right forefinger and index finger abruptly pierced her star-shaped hole. The pre-cum that had lubricated her anal passage made a sticky, squelchy sound as Dmitri worked his fingers in and out.

"How does it feel to be finger-fucked in your tainted hole, hm?"

"Ohhhh Master...please slide your fingers in my worthless ass and fuck me harder!" Gabriella crooned.

Gabriella couldn't believe the joy of those combined sensations -- two fingers fucking her ass hole and a huge cock filling her pussy. It sent her over the edge and she came hard on the brutal spymaster's cock. Her shuddering body melted against his chest as he kissed her hard.

"You ready for my spunk, little bitch?"

"Oh yes, Master! Please cum inside me!" Gabriella crooned. Had she actually just said that? 'Oh god...what have I become?' she wondered. The sexy brunette shot an apologetic look at the two flabbergasted blond girls, then found herself doing something even more disturbing. Leaning to the side and forward, Gabriella began to suckle Trisha's left breast, feeling the odd sensation of the nipple ring between her lips.

"Oooh yeah sweetie. Keep doing that. You're one hot little bitch, aren't you slave?" Dmitri growled. Then he spent himself inside her -- a huge geyser of spunk that shot up into the young brunette's sore, little twat. Gabriella found her heaving, panting breasts pressed snugly against her rapist's massive chest as his hands gently cupped her ass cheeks, holding her body tightly to his own. His slowly softening prick remained nestled in her sex, warm and sticky, but she no longer cared. Gabriella closed her eyes and heard the words that she expected to hear again and again for the rest of her life.

"MMmm. It is good thing I didn't decide to kill your cute ass. I think I will keep you as my personal fuck-toy for the rest of your worthless, cock-sucking life. You understand?"

"Uhhhh...yes Master," Gabriella groaned. The Master's iron-fisted hands cupped Gabriella's delicate face, and Dmitri's brutal kiss cemented the agreement between conquering male and penetrated slavegirl. Gabriella's eyes widened as she felt the flaccid cock inside her pussy reshaping into something hard. Rigidity reborn...

12