Captives in Colombia Ch. 05

Story Info
Two girls' escape attempt ends in gang rape.
7.4k words
4.46
140k
52
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captives in Colombia – Ch. 05

Trisha's perspective...

We stayed our third night above the Russian FSB dungeon complex...that was about all I knew for sure. The humid Colombian air permeated the entire city and snuck through the boarded windows. It was very similar to the original room in which we'd been kept when the two Russians Ivan and Igor had first interrogated us. But there was one hugely significant difference.

Any pretext of what we were there for had vanished. We were no longer captives being interrogated for information. There was no longer anything of use I might tell our Russian spymaster, Dmitri Aleksi Borodin, to bargain for my future. Instead I found myself, surreally, horrifically, bound naked in a beautiful room with marble flooring. Whereas the outside appearance of the building, with its boarded up windows, must've looked dilapidated and appalling, here I lay on a gorgeous bed in a sea of plush cushions.

My golden blonde hair spread like a second blanket down my back, making me hotter yet in the humid room. Gabriella, her long, dark cascades of hair just as heat-inducing, snuggled close to me by force rather than choice. She too was naked. Our wrists were cuffed around each other's torsos so that we were forced to lie together in the bed. For good measure Dmitri had even commanded us to hug closely, our breasts pressed against each other. A webcam perched in the corner of the room reminded us that anyone could be watching, whether FSB guard or Dmitri himself. I could smell her musk and the stink of my own sweat as we lay helplessly in the hellish heat.

The room was dark, but an alarm clock in the corner washed the bed in a blue haze of light. By the light I couldn't see Gabriella's face, but she could see mine. Carefully I mouthed the words to her. They seemed ludicrous, insane, especially now. I didn't know where they'd taken my sister, Carly, and as far as I knew we were Dmitri's property to do with as he saw fit...sex slaves with no will of our own.

But still, I said those words:

"We have to get out of here."

I sensed rather than saw Gabriella's eyes flutter open. She sighed, a languished, broken sound.

"I am a fuck-toy. Fuck-toys do not escape," she murmured. "I live only for Dmitri's cock inside me."

Again I felt rather than saw her defeated stare. She gently brushed her lips against mine. "At least I can share in my fate with a friend I love," she murmured again, as if intoxicated. Ever since her brutal fucking last night at the hands of Dmitri, when she'd suckled my ring-pierced nipple and rode Dmitri's cock in the evil bastard's personal hot tub, I'd seen a drastic change come over her. It was like she wasn't even the same person. Her will had almost completely disappeared. The degrading sex slave that Dmitri encouraged her to be had completely taken over her persona.

There were moments of clarity, flashes of the old Gabriella. But not many.

"Gaby, stop talking like this! You and I know that we can do this. We need to keep our heads on straight. We need to keep our eyes opened for an opportunity!"

Gabriella rubbed her breasts enticingly against mine as I groaned and asked her to stop. She kissed the side of my neck. "Foolish Trisha. Always so stubborn. Maybe you don't remember – I am the one who gave them the information about the safe house. It's my fault that Ivy and Danica" – those were President Gerald Kane's daughters – "were captured."

The unspoken implication was clear. Gabriella felt that she deserved the fate she'd been dealt. Whether or not she truly reveled in her cruel sexual servitude – that was another question. At first I'd thought that Gabriella's enthusiasm towards Dmitri was just a charade. Now that was seeming less and less certain.

We heard a heavy lock being disengaged. The door to our luxurious bedroom swung open and a large African wearing military fatigues stomped in. Gomar was his name, if I remembered right.

"Please let us go!" I pleaded, knowing it was probably useless. The huge African guard gave us a toothy grin.

"Time for a bathroom break. Each of you will get a turn if you behave." First he undid Gabriella's restraints, taking her into the bathroom with its perfect, onyx-swirl patterned countertops and marble tiles. A minute or two later she was escorted back into our bedroom, but Gomar had a strange look as he admired my brunette friend's naked ass.

"Hmm. Since I let you use the bathroom, perhaps your pussy wants to thank me, yes?" Gomar teased. I gaped as the big African – at least 6'8, nearly all of him raw muscle – jerked off his combat boots and pants and threw off his camouflaged shirt and jacket.

"Please Master be gentle!" Gabriella protested.

"No! Stop it! Don't touch her!" I shouted. Gabriella was bent over our bed, her wrists having been bound with wire behind her back. She let out a hiss of breath as Gomar slowly spread her cheeks, admiring the pouting lips of her sex.

"Ooohhh yes, little sweet slave. You're already a little wet for big Gomar," the crude African guard murmured approvingly. He carefully snuck two fingers into her snatch, then pulled them out and brought them sensuously to his lips.

"Mmm...and you TASTE as good as you LOOK," he rumbled. I saw his huge cock – nearly 13 inches of unyielding flesh – and it made me want to pass out.

"Listen you little prick! Leave her the fuck alone!" My savage words threw the cruel guard for a loop. He couldn't believe my defiance, and truth be told, I couldn't blame him. Despite my several days of brutal captivity I still had it in me to resist, to tell these bastards that what they were doing was wrong. The moment I saw the smoldering anger on his face I knew I was going to pay for my words.

"Come here bitch," he motioned at me.

Now my cuffed hands had been temporarily released. He'd had to uncuff me so that he could extricate the two of us and take Gabriella to the bathroom. Once he'd stood Gabriella up he had forgotten to re-cuff my wrists.

I blanched as he grabbed me by the neck and yanked me towards the edge of the bed where Gabriella lay bent over and prone. Suddenly I found a large, black dick in my face. I pressed my lips shut and turned my head away, but when he grasped both my nipples and squeezed hard my scream was met by his cock being shoved down my throat.

I nearly gagged but somehow managed to take him in. Immediately the guard's pre-cum, tangy and with a slight hint of sweetness, bloomed on my palate. I instinctually placed my hands on his hairy legs as he thrust his cock in and out between my lips. One hand fisted tightly in my hair and the other...well, it was far from idle. I felt my cheeks burn as he gently stroked my clit. At first there were slow, circular thrusts of his forefinger against my sex...but these soon changed into more rapid thrusts up and down. Each graze against my clit felt like a jolting tingle that the instinctual part of me wished would just grow and grow.

He thrust his cock towards the back of my throat. I made gurgling noises as he pulled out, the extra cum dangling from my lips. He wiped the excess pre-cum that now crowned his eager cock against my breasts, making them glisten in the pale, blue light.

"Now, dumb blonde bitch. Feel lucky that I did not ream your tight asshole for your disobedient words. Since you've lubed me up nicely, it's time for your friend's reward."

I watched, feeling helpless and torn, as he carefully pressed his humongous, bulbous cock-head between Gabriella's pussy lips. He grasped her cuffed wrists in one big hand and pressed her into the bed and he entered her. I heard her gasp and then I felt her entire weight on the mattress being thrust forward as Gomar's cock lanced deep inside her, striving for her cervix.

I saw in dazed resignation – disbelief had died long ago – as the big guard raped one of my best friend's with his big, angry cock. What made it even more appalling though were the sounds that Gabriella slowly began to make. Her lilting moans, hesitant at first, then growing in urgency, filled the air along with the smell of her moistening sex. Sure enough, Gomar had been right. She seemed to be hot and ready for him. Her squelching sex began to capture his cock like a velvet refuge. I looked on in disbelief as Gabriella began to grunt and thrust her hips back against Gomar's impaling penis, completing the penetration for him.

"Oohhh sweet girl...you know how to fuck a cock properly! This is good. We will now see if your friend is as fast a learner!" With those abrupt words he pulled out of her. My eyes widened in shock. Gomar grasped me by the neck and told me to jump on his cock.

"Come, jump on, blondie! We can fuck standing up. I can handle your slender, feathery weight and we'll let gravity do the rest. Come fuck this big, African dick, bitch. You know how much you want me deep inside you." He said these disgusting words even as he slapped my ass cheeks and cruelly pinched my nipples. Still I struggled and writhed...all the while feeling his hard manhood pressed against my abdomen.

"Please Master, wait! I'll fuck you!' I protested. I had to buy time, that was all that was going through my head.

He seemed intrigued by my sudden change of tone. "Oh, is that so?" he grinned slyly. "How?"

I gently grasped his dick, pumping up and down with slow, sensuous strokes. "Forgive me, Master. I...I will try to be a good slave. Lie down and let me do all the work, Master."

I motioned towards the bed trying to give him my best conciliatory, downcast gaze. He seemed to regard me doubtfully.

"Hmm...first we fuck my way...then we fuck yours," he decided. I almost shouted my resistance and flailed my arms at him, but one thing stopped me. Escape. That one, all-important possibility. That had to come before everything else, and I knew what I might have to sacrifice to achieve it. I'd already sacrificed so much...I'd already been raped by so many hard, rampaging cocks. What was just one more?

First I'd give the bastard his fun. Then, when I had that moment of opportunity, the tables would be turned. I was getting the hell out of here, one way or the other.

"Yes, Master! As you wish," I said demurely, my eyes still downcast. He tilted my chin upwards with one of his hands to look into my now meek gaze.

"Good girl! Come!" He held his arms wide as I leaped up onto him, my hips pressing against his sides as his hands cupped my ass cheeks, lifting me up higher. I looked backward as if from a mountaintop, not so much because of the height I was off the ground but because of the unsteadiness as Gomar's legs buckled slightly. Soon enough, though, the big African brute righted himself, and I saw his flagpole-straight spike of a penis waiting to impale me. I bit my lip, telling myself that this would be the last cock that would rape me. Then, gingerly, while I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on for dear life, I eased my pussy down, sinking all the way onto his fleshy worm.

The black cock filled me up completely after the first few thrusts. Gravity could do miracles apparently, and now I regretted it. The bastard was going to split me open at this rate.

"Uuughhh...It's too big, Master," I wailed. He replied by bruising my lips with his own, stifling my protests and pushing my buttocks down hard with both of his clenched fists. I could only groan as he bounced my pussy up and down that cruel cock. My muffled protests went unheeded. My breasts pressed hard against his thick, muscle-bound chest and his grunts mingled with my own. So too did our sweat mingle, our scents becoming one.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gabriella still bent prone over the bed, looking up at us. Watching him rape me. We were well beyond shame, but it did intrigue me, seeing that expression of regret on my friend's face. She clearly knew that every brutal second that our corrupt guard was fucking me was one less second that she had to entertain his cock with her own pussy. Gabriella's sympathy made me think that perhaps there was still something to be salvaged there. Maybe she could be convinced to help in my insane hopes for escape after all.

As Gomar continued to pump his cock in and out of my now-slickened snatch, a strange thing happened. His fingers prodded into my anus, making me moan. But a tiny sliver of Trisha...the one who didn't care about fashion, makeup or men with six-figure incomes...felt only a pure, burning need. His cock, plowing my pussy so deep, didn't feel half bad. No, more to the point – he felt so...good.

I tried to thrash those conflicting sensations and the shameful emotions they stoked up, shaking my head as my pussy once again encased that manly African flesh. Gomar's grunting had reached a crescendo and now he was ready to cum in me, I could tell.

"Ohhh keep it up blonde fuck-toy. Milk your guardian's balls. Then maybe I take you to the toilet and let you pee!" he laughed.

The truth was that I didn't have to pee. I hadn't had much to drink, not knowing how long it would be until Dmitri or his goons came back to check on us. Which was probably just as well because peeing on this asshole would only have made him angrier.

I reached down with one hand, pressing firmly against the base of his cock and cupping his testicles as I felt them constrict. I stiffened as his hot load shot, gooey and deep, into my swollen pussy. The frequent couplings had taken a toll on my body, and now my sore cunt protested at the friction of this most recent cock. First I felt the bastard's warmth shoot upward, then I felt the rest ooze outward...downward...bathing Gomar in his own stickiness and painting my thighs with gooey nastiness.

The heaving, panting sicko kissed me ferociously on the mouth for good measure before throwing me onto the bed. He plopped down beside me, already trying to pump his dick back to some measure of hardness. He told me, "Clean off my cock, bitch. Look how messy you've made it!"

Obediently I leaned over, sliding my tongue up and down, tasting his nasty spunk and my own juices. I smelled the sweet musk that was me, suddenly overpowered by the tangy and more syrupy sweetness of the black brute's cum. My lips sucked in the wrinkled folds of his balls, slurping while he groaned approvingly. At last I'd cleaned every inch of that monstrous cock, coating it in my saliva. It was just firm enough to ride, though not as firm as our first go at it.

He reclined back, pillowing his head with both hands, and told me to mount up. My opportunity had come.

"Oh yes Master, but please be careful with me. I'm so fragile..." I purred, straddling his hips. Gently I positioned his regrown penis near my pussy lips, and even more gingerly I impaled myself slowly, letting him cup my tits. I groaned, my nipples becoming firm little buds in the palms of Gomar's hands. He groaned in absolute pleasure. I began pumping up and down that devastating prick of his. My pussy could feel every agonizing inch of it.

As I rode that cock I glanced unobtrusively at the nightstand.

I'd gotten the feeling after being held by these FSB Russian bastards for several nights that they weren't used to determined resistance from their helpless captives. More recently I'd noticed that these upper floor rooms were designed to keep others out rather than keeping prisoners or sex slaves in. They probably assumed that the presence of goons, FSB agents, and other security would be enough deterrent. But aside from those obvious obstacles, the physical reality offered more than a few options.

Take this room for example. There were many things that made this bedroom 'prison cell' of ours atypical. Unlike many of the other dungeon cells and rooms in which Gabriella and I had been raped, this one had accessories. There were many objects beyond the bare bones, and this meant that these objects, with just a little creativity, could be used to a captive's advantage.

The eagle statue on the nightstand to my right was a perfect case in point. It was a good size – maybe a foot and a half tall, with outstretched wings. Heavy enough to brain an unobservant male in the heat of lust but not so heavy that a girl like me would have any trouble lifting it. If I could grab it quickly, just around the statue's base, I could wield that sucker like a good, old-fashioned club.

As I was contemplating this, Gabriella moved into my field of vision. 'Stupid bitch! Get out of my way!' I moaned inwardly. The naked brunette awkwardly knelt over Gomar's chest and began kissing him despite the fact that her wrists were cuffed behind her back.

"Mmm...you getting lonely already, brown-haired slut? Kiss your big boss good, oh yeah. Now give me one of those hot little nipples for me to suck!" Gomar growled.

It took me a moment to realize what Gaby was really doing. She wasn't just being a sexed-up whore. She was perfectly blocking Gomar's field of vision so that he wouldn't see if I chose to lean over to take the statue in my hands. I saw my old Gaby wink at me as she turned her head and leaned in towards the big ape's face. He suckled on her right nipple while his other hand roughly pinched my left nipple. With the golden hoop dangling from my nipple the pain of it was palpable. I gasped as the evil bastard thrust his pelvis upward, fucking me to a gleeful second finish.

Gaby gave me a barely perceptible nod. I couldn't believe we were doing this. What were we going to do about the camera? Wouldn't the guards or Dmitri know what we were doing right away? I thought, 'One problem at a time, Trisha. Focus!' I steeled my mind and my resolve. I leaned over, caressing the black hulk's chest, smooching the side of his jaw even as he sucked my friend's tit.

"Ohhh baby, you feel so good inside me." I crooned those words even as I reached over, grabbed the eagle statuette. Then, with sudden and vicious force, I clubbed Gomar in the head with it. The black brute may have been built of muscle, but his skull was human, and blunt trauma did the damn trick.

As the bastard went limp I slipped my pussy off of his softening prick. My eyes locked with Gaby's.

"Keys!" she whispered.

I nodded, looking frantically among the keys in the key-ring set that Gomar had placed on the nightstand. I tried several until finally we got lucky. As the cuffs slid to the floor Gaby gingerly rubbed at her reddened wrists.

"Glad to have you back, babe. I was worried about you."

She just gave me back a sorrowful look. "Just because I'm helping you doesn't mean I think this is the SMART thing to do Trisha. But for what our friendship's worth and because I don't want to die as a sex slave in some deep, dark dungeon, I'm willing to risk it. So what's the plan?"

My mind was racing. I looked around the room. I saw Gomar's military fatigues. They were so hopelessly too-big for us, I quickly dismissed them as a useable disguise. I ran to the boarded-up window and looked through a narrow sliver between two of the boards where the moonlight was slipping in.

We were a good eight to ten stories up. Shit. I ran to the door and unlocked it. Together Gaby and I peered out into the hallway. It seemed to run endlessly in both directions before turning a corner. Not exactly helpful.

"Which way?" Gaby asked me as if I should somehow have a damn clue.

I shrugged. "You tell me."

Just as I was about to make a guess two guards, both young Russian men with barely peach fuzz for beards, came strutting down the hall. Their eyes widened when they saw us. Oh shit. There was a way to handle this, but if we didn't play our cards perfectly we were done.

I motioned for Gabriella to follow my lead.

"Stop!" one of them shouted.

"Halt!" I noticed that the first boy-guard's badge said 'Sergei.' The other one's name was Andre.

"Gomar wanted us to come out and give you big boys a reward for doing such a good job," I purred.