Captives in Colombia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriella chimed in. "Oooh yes." She rubbed up against Andre, and the bulge in his pants gave him away.

"What is this?" Sergei asked, eyes narrowing. I slowly slipped my hands underneath his waistband, finding the warmth of his dick underneath. With a gentle squeeze I took my other hand and stroked my own clit.

"He said that you two rookies deserved a reward," I whispered silkily. Sergei didn't seem to be buying it, but Andre was a little more malleable. Andre stood still as Gabriella slowly undid his belt, lowered his pants, and admired the cock that sprang free, saluting her kneeling, naked form.

"Ooo. What have we here? This cock needs a good sucking. Mmm..." Gaby crooned. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft. The boy-soldier shuddered. His hands gently rested on my best friend's shoulders.

Sergei grumbled. "We don't have time for this shit. We are supposed to be on patrol." I gave Sergei a pouty face, my other hand efficiently undoing his belt and lowering his pants also. He let me do it against his will, but as I tried to mouth his cock he put his hand against my face, shoving me away.

"Lie down bitch. You deserve it rough." With some dismay I saw the boy-soldier eye my pussy hungrily. He shrugged out of his fatigues and laid me down right in the hallway. His prick, though by no means small, slid in easily compared to my earlier tormentors. He found his rhythm in no time. His hands squeezed my shoulders and used them as leverage while he pounded my pussy. My hands lightly cupped his buttocks and roamed his flanks as I asked him to please be gentle.

"Gentle is for a proper Russian wife at home, not a stupid American sex-slave!" Sergei growled. "Now lie there and fuck me, you hot cunt! Let me feel you wiggle on my big, Russian cock! Come now. Fuck like you mean it!" he hissed. Suddenly my plan was unraveling. We needed to take these two out quickly and move on if we were to have any chance of getting out of here.

I glanced over towards Gabriella. She was sucking Andre off furiously. Her mouth pumped up and down his eager prick. His eyes were shut tight in rapture. His hands caressed and kneaded my brunette friend's shoulders before he prematurely blew his entire load in Gabriella's face. Huge globs of cum spurted into Gabriella's hair and onto her closed eyelids as she obediently opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue.

"Now that is a beautiful pearl necklace!" Andre groaned, admiring his handiwork. Extra spurts of the boy-soldier's cum had fallen onto Gabriella's breasts. He turned her around and instructed her to lean forward. I was a little shocked when I saw his re-invigorating cock enter her from behind.

"That was just a little preview, cute little slut. Let's do some proper fucking. You don't want your friend to get all the good stuff, do you?" Gabriella gave me a worried look as the man penetrated her from behind. His hands grasped her boobs for leverage. Her entire body shook with the force of each thrust, even if his cock was more manageable in size than her last partner.

"You think these sluts will get pregnant?" Andre asked conversationally as his penis speared towards Gabriella's womb.

My own rapist grunted, his cock ramming deep into my core. "I suppose, sooner or later. Inevitable, isn't it? He usually sells them though before they can start to show."

I stiffened as I heard this and the words escaped my mouth before I could stop them: "Dmitri gave us birth control pills. What do you mean?"

Sergei shook his head. "No no. You don't get it. Those are sugar pills. Dmitri does that to all the new bitches so they feel a little better after they become his sex-toys. He will tire of you sooner or later, and when he does..."

Sergei let the words hang as my body stiffened. A chill touched me as I heard Andre finish his thought.

"Yes. He usually sells his bitches when he tires of them, and that's usually when they get pregnant. Oh, and those are only the ones he's fond of. The bitches that displease him, when they get pregnant they're disposed of."

"Yeah bitch," Sergei continued, slamming his cock until his balls slapped against my thighs. "You may want to consider that the next time you think you can escape." For a moment I froze in terror, thinking he'd found us out. But then I realized that the bastard was just saying something that probably occurred to him because that was what most of the 'new girls' usually contemplated. I shuddered as he spewed his cum inside me.

He pulled out roughly, then motioned for his friend to hurry. Andre finally groaned, his head snapping backward as he pulled Gabriella's pussy backward to sheath his slimy dick. Sure enough I saw Gabriella shudder, and then the boy-soldier's prick slipped out of her like a soft, dripping lollipop. Cum seeped down poor Gabriella's thighs.

"OK bitches. That's enough for now. We have more important work to do," Sergei sneered pompously. He and his companion threw on their clothes and left us, naked and sticky, in the hallway. We exchanged a terrified yet relieved look. Somehow, despite that degrading experience, our luck had held.

"Let's go!" I whispered. Gabriella nodded and staggered down the hallway with me in the opposite direction from where the two boy-soldiers had gone.

I wasn't sure what they would do if they caught us, but the fact that no alarm had yet been sounded was a good sign. Maybe no one had been monitoring the webcam in our bedroom cell. If that was the case then there was still hope. I had to believe that.

It turned out that my hopes were mere illusion. We made it as far as the lobby. It seemed strange really, how we had been passing hallway checkpoints with no one there. But as we entered the lobby with its glass partitions, glass doors, and lounge sofas lining each wall, it all became clearer.

Dmitri stood in the lobby entry, wearing impeccable suit coat and tie and dark shades. He smartly yanked the shades off as the doorways on either side of the lobby opened. Naked Russian soldiers, their crew cuts as identical as the cocks that saluted our naked bodies, stared at us like hungry nightmares.

"So good of you to join us," Dmitri said conversationally. "I was going to take you to see my friend Sheikh Jabari and his brother Sheikh Hasrani. They wished to sample your wares and possibly offer a generous price for your fine, sexy asses. You might even have lived out your idle, sex-slaving days in hedonistic luxury. But after viewing your latest stunt on the security cams, I think you both deserve a different future...

I tried to protest. My mouth was gibbering excuses before I knew what I was even doing. It was hopeless though. It was not long before the gang-rape flew into hedonistic and agonizing full swing. A Russian soldier lay underneath me. Two more soldiers helped me onto his throbbing dick. I gasped as he impaled me, only to realize that a new cock was pressing into my star-shaped hole, punishing my overmatched sphincter muscles as he stabbed his cock deep into my ass. A third cock stifled my frantic pleas, ramming down my throat. As each of my hands grasped two more throbbing cocks my humiliation seemed almost complete.

"You see what happens to disobedient cunts who think they are oh-so-clever now, don't you?" he asked matter-of-factly.

I heard only his voice because in front of me all I could see was one Russian soldier's pubic hair, balls, and cock. My mouth slurped up and down the Russian soldier's shaft until he held it near the back of my throat and exploded. I nearly gagged, but somehow I managed to swallow most of it. The excess escaped between my lips, dribbling down my chin and onto my breasts. I took the brief moment of respite to glance over at poor Gabriella.

My friend had been stretched out on the floor. One man was brutally fucking her for all he was worth while his comrades cheered him on. A second man knelt over Gabriella's face, forcing him to lick his sagging scrotum while he pumped his cock with one hand and prepared to spew all over Gaby's already cum-spattered breasts.

"This will be a long night that you won't forget, wouldn't you say girls?" Dmitri asked, his gaze direct as he cupped my cheek with one hand and tilted my beautiful face to meet his unflinching stare.

"Y-yes Master...please don't kill us!" I moaned.

He smiled. It was a vicious smile. "Oh, there are worse things I can do to you than killing you, stupid cunt. Much worse." With that he stripped down, as naked as his men. He stood there as I felt the two men whose cocks I was encasing with my pussy and ass begin to spurt and spew. As each of them pulled out of my dripping orifices, rough hands shoved me into Dmitri's arms. He stood there, staring at me with cold, unyielding ferocity as his men did all the work, hiking up my hips...thrusting me against his chest...impaling me on his cock while all Dmitri had to do was just stand there.

It was more than humiliating. It broke my very spirit. I just sagged against his chest, my arms lassoing around his neck as half a dozen unfamiliar male hands cupped my ass cheeks and lifted me up and down Dmitri's rigid cock. Dmitri's hands were clasped neatly behind his back, his downward stare the type a disappointed teacher might give an unruly child. As my breasts rubbed against his chest my nipple rings pulled against my skin, causing me to stifle a moan of pain.

"You'll be lucky if my men don't fuck you to death. Ride my cock and cum on me in the next 5 minutes and I might let you live and take you back up to my suite," Dmitri whispered. I found sudden strength in my limbs. I pulled up, using his neck for leverage, and helped impale my own now overwhelmed, achingly sore cunt up and down his brutal penis. Even as I desperately fucked him another Russian cock thrust itself deep into my ass, a double-penetration that ripped open my mouth in a surprised cry of agony.

I tried to block out all the pain and ignore the dull ache of that cock in my ass. I rode Dmitri's cock, bouncing up and down his throbbing, monstrous prick until the friction in my pussy somehow felt good despite everything. I reached down with one hand, straining ten times as hard with my other arm to maintain my leverage, and began to stroke my clit each time I came to the apex, right before I knew I'd slam back downward onto his agonizing dick.

I had only a few spare seconds to see Gabriella's ordeal. Her dazed, unfocused stare met mine as the third Russian entered her welcoming pussy. Two other Russians held her wrists and ankles, spread-eagling her sexy, feminine elegance. The man now fucking her kissed her hard on the mouth, invading her body in two places at once, while the other men ringing her pounded the floor, their cocks ready to take up wherever their comrade left off.

I closed my eyes and stroked myself hard, willing the ecstasy that might save me from something worse than death. With crimson painting my cheeks I felt myself reach the pinnacle of orgasm. My whole body spasmed, all sense of time thrown to the wolves. I came hard on Dmitri's cock, thrashing wildly against him even as that other cock filled my anus, stretching out my anal passage to painful proportions. Dmitri sighed and joined me in rapture. His cum dripped from between my legs as he ordered his men to take me upstairs. One of the bigger Russian thugs threw me over his shoulder and carried my battered, naked body towards Dmitri's rooms. The last thing I saw before I was carried out of the lobby was Dmitri's leniency towards Gabriella. He lay down on the floor and ordered her to fuck him. If she could get him to cum within 3 minutes, she would be allowed to join me in his upstairs suite.

I saw my brunette friend desperately straddle him. She impaled herself, humping his re-inflated cock like a sex-hungering whore. The vision of Dmitri's cock vanishing into her snatch, Gabriella's sexy little ass bobbing up and down as she pled for mercy, was the last thing I saw before I passed out from sheer exhaustion.

*****

A sexy, slender young brunette rides the cock of a lanky Russian spymaster as he lies on the floor completely naked. Two Russian soldiers, naked and bristling with muscle, approach intent on adding their talents to the rape-orgy in progress.

*****

Dmitri's perspective...

It didn't take me long to tire of the brunette slut. Admittedly this Gabriella had a sumptuously tight pussy, and she humped my cock with it as if her life depended on it. Which it very much did. I idly cupped her gorgeous, supple breasts, squeezing them like doughy stress balls in my calloused hands as my men joined in her agony and humiliation.

Tulov looped a cord around her throat, squeezing it tight as she struggled for air. Both of the beauty's hands quickly tried to grapple with the constricting noose even as she strove to stay straddling my erect penis. She somehow managed to keep my cock encased in her velvet warmth in the midst of her struggles. Kurimov, another of my loyal soldiers, shoved his cock into her throat. She tried to take him in, and each time the brunette opened her lips willingly Tulov let up on the noose just long enough so that she could breathe.

Then, as Kurimov withdrew his glistening cock, Tulov tightened the noose once more so that Gabriella learned to almost yearn for the ramming of that Russian penis down her throat and the precious air it allowed her.

We kept up this arrangement for some time. I cupped Gabriella's gorgeous breasts and squeezed harder, fucking her and relishing the warmth encasing my prick until Kurimov's cock withdrew from her lips and exploded onto her tongue. The punished slavegirl was smart enough to stick her tongue out, welcoming the cum that spurted into her waiting mouth.

"That's a good bitch. Swallow all of it whore!" Kurimov growled. He fisted his hand in Gabriella's hair and kissed her fiercely on the lips, tasting his own cum, before swatting her cheek and calling her a worthless cunt. Even as he withdrew Tulov's turn had come.

"Dmitri, may I?" I'd had enough of the bitch. It had been several minutes and she'd failed to make me cum despite her struggles.

"No please Master! Let me make you cum!" Gabriella squealed desperately. Even as Tulov's cock stood hard and ready for her I shoved her off of me, picked her up, and swatted her hard on the ass.

"Too bad bitch...you failed in your task. Now you pay the consequences." I picked up the still-pleading brunette hottie and, with one of my other men, we managed to get her pussy lips positioned at Tulov's bulbous cockhead. He grunted meaningfully, his eyes going wide with pleasure as we sank her all the way onto his hardness like a well-sheathed blade. Her hips hugged him tightly as he cupped her smooth, hairless ass cheeks and bounced her leaky pussy up and down his diamond-hard pussy-fucker.

"Uhhh yes...she's still tight even after all the cocks she's taken. Oh god you feel good bitch. How do you feel so GOOD? Mmmm...." His violent grunts and up-thrusts were joined by Gabriella's desperate coos and pleas.

"No more Masters! Oh god you're going to make me bleed. Please!"

Gulachek, the newest of my men, approached with my box of 'toys'. I took out a small whip and thrashed it across the brunette's back. She groaned and asked for mercy even more pathetically. I slapped the whip across her back again.

"Cum on his dick, whore, or I'll flay the skin from your beautiful body!" I roared. Her arms were lassoed around his neck in a similar way to how Trisha's arms had been around mine. But here was a difference; I could see the exhaustion in her had already taken over. She sagged against her rapist. I watched as the energy drained out of her. Finally Tulov simply kissed her, passionately and then softly, as the squelchy sound of his cock impaling her aching pussy filled the room.

A hush had overcome the entire lobby. The other men who hadn't cum yet looked at me with eager expressions. I put up my hand to stave off their aggression for a little longer. Finally Tulov's enormous cock released its juices, the hot-white ooze spraying in excess, flowing out of the brunette slavegirl's overwrought snatch.

She sagged in his arms only to be handed to the next brawny soldier. She was passed around like this for at least a dozen times or more. Then other soldiers bent her over, fucking her from behind as a fellow comrade thrust an unyielding cock between her lips. Men standing along the side came all over her naked and bruised body. Spurts flew across her back and into her hair. Finally it looked like most of the men were spent, and only a few remained.

Bhashnev and Kharvec were the last. Their cocks were still rock-hard, their faces flushed from waiting their turn. Kharvec sat Gabriella on his dick facing away from him, fucking her on the couch. She sagged backwards against his chest, her half-lidded eyes dazed as if she was hardly still in the land of the living. Bhashnev cuffed her wrists together behind her back and stepped up onto the edge of the couch, thrusting his cock against her lips.

"Open, bitch." Gabriella dutifully opened, the cock slipping in deeply. I watched all of this and finally my cock had grown to a thankfully renewed hardness.

The brunette just sat there, her legs limply dangling over the edge of the sofa, as Kharvec lanced his penis into her warm, battered love-hole. It made my dick hard just seeing her exhaustion and the culmination of the gang rape. It almost put me over the edge. Finally I told Kharvec to take that dick out of her pussy and stick it in her ass. He obeyed, and when he did I approached.

I thrust Bhashnev's cock out of the way. Then I sat next to Kharvec and stroked Gabriella's clit. Her sudden twitches and pants told me that I was on a promising path. At last I watched her cum on Kharvec's hard cock despite the cruel shaft buried deep in her ass. Then I had Kharvec hand her over to Bhashnev, who was lying on the couch, and let her straddle his burgeoning penis. With her wrists still cuffed we had to help her keep balance, but we made her do as much of the work as possible.

While she fucked him I took her from behind. Her ass was a dripping and blood-tinged hole by this point. I gently fucked in and out even as I felt the hairs on the end of my ball sac touch against Bhashnev's pubic hair below. We came at exactly the same time – our seed filling the poor slavegirl's inviting holes, until she flopped forward, lifeless, onto Bhashnev's chest.

I pulled my cock out of her messy bottom. Enough had been done for one night at least.

"That will be all. Go now! Leave her with me!" I bellowed. My men cleared out like cockroaches, vanishing as quickly as they'd appeared.

I carefully put my arms around her as she lay facedown. Gently I tipped her backwards against me. I could feel her ragged breathing against my arm as I gingerly turned her around. Gabriella's cheek pressed against my shoulder. She flexed her fingers once, twice...then slowly pressed her cheek harder against my shoulder. She had cum all over that cheek, and I could feel the stickiness. But her whole body was much the same – one gooey, elegant, still gorgeous-looking mess of womanhood. I gently prodded my fingers into her sex, withdrawing a huge glob of lukewarm sperm which I wiped against her nipples. Gabriella simply groaned and her quick bursts of hot breath felt good against my neck as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Please Master...NO MORE..."

I clasped my arms around her, holding her confidently, her wrists still in bondage behind her back, hands bound just above her sexy ass. With a quick nip I teased one of those now-gooey nipples between my teeth. She moaned, and then I inserted my sticky fingers into her snatch once more.

"You're one cum-soaked slut...hmm. I think you've earned a little mercy, Slave Gabriella. Now do you see why it is better to be my toy rather than be shared by all the men in my service?"