Captives in Colombia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly nodded, even groaning happily as I tenderly stroked her clit.

"YES Master. This slave understands now. Please forgive her."

"OH...do not fret, slave. I DO forgive. Now, will you keep your disobedient blonde friend in check and help stop any future attempts to escape?"

She kissed me on my lips before I could stop her. The sudden passion of her tongue wriggling against mine nearly made me gasp. Then she pressed her forehead into the crook of my neck, licking her lips. "Yes Master. I promise."

"Show me how grateful you are then."

"Oh yes, Master. Please let me do this for you." The sexy little slut seemed to read my mind.

She turned around and slid her cuffed hands up and down my shaft, gently exciting my cock with her slender fingers. She made it just firm enough that I could turn her around, laying her on her back and slipping my manhood inside her for one final, pleasant little fuck on the sofa. I steadied myself with two extended arms. She spread her legs for me on the soft cushions. Gabriella moaned approvingly as I clung inside her with my overworked penis. Our lips joined as one and I left the bitch's hands cuffed uncomfortably behind her as I plowed her depths. At last I tired of fucking her at my faster pace and tried upping our level of intimacy. When my arms entwined behind her torso, pressing her gorgeous tits hard against my chest, I thought how much more tantalizing it would feel to have them pierced with nipple rings, the hard metal cold against my warm flesh.

A prolonged coo escaped her lips. "Yesss Master...fuck me...I am yours..." Those were Slave Gabriella's last words as my lips bruised her mouth, claiming her for my own.

THE END