Captives in the Closet

Story Info
Almost getting caught leads us into unexpected lust.
3.7k words
4.48
78.8k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosethief
hosethief
341 Followers

The owner of the property had finally left, but it was too late for us. We were both hiding in that dark little closet for hours but it seemed like days. We couldn't help ourselves and we certainly didn't mean for it to happen. Being in close contact for that long with another person especially in the nude, can cause certain physical 'reactions' that cannot be controlled all the times. My Sister Amy and I were basically naked anyways and it was just a matter of time before our bodies reacted to the situation at hand.

The two of us had the bright Idea to spontaneously 'use' one of our neighbor's pool late one evening. Neither of us had any type of bathing attire so we would have to improvise. It was one of those unforgiving hotter than normal days and nothing sounded better than a quick dip. There were no lights on in the pool area so my Sister and I shucked our clothing and slid into the cool water and were relieved immediately. I had never skinny dipped before especially with Amy who was enjoying the sensation a little too much. She was swimming and splashing almost uncomfortably close probably not realizing we were both absolutely naked. It was dark so I never saw too much. I tried to overt my eyes but still caught the occasional glimpse of her feminine frame reflecting the light from the full moon above. All of this sounded like a pretty solid plan and was going well until the Lady who owned the place pulled in the driveway.

The two of us barely had time to grab only our shirts from the poolside before who ever's house this was pulled into the driveway and spotted us and caused us to seek refuge inside. There was plenty of evidence left behind to signify that their pool had been recently occupied. Luckily, the current occupant didn't happen to lock the small screen door near the backyard. We made it upstairs to one of the owner's many bedroom closets. This particular house was gigantic in size but for now, we were trapped! My sister was slightly crouched directly in front of me as we squeezed in tight among its contents. I had to hold on to her from behind with her back against my chest and my arms mostly around her waist. I'm not sure either of us had realized that we had formed an intimate yet accidental embrace. It was extremely uncomfortable and every time she tried to adjust herself in that cramped little space, I could feel the warmth of her crotch radiating off of mine. As we hid I just knew she could feel the rigidity of my increasingly growing hard-on brushing against her sopping wet bottom. Our hearts were still pounding as we waited for that woman to end her search and leave the place so we could get our clothes back on and make good our escape. If we got caught, it would be the end of us for sure. The more my sister agitated, the more dangerously close my untamable cock was in contact with her naked lower half.

As we both struggled to peer out of the tiny slats in the closet doors, we held our breath as we watched her angrily sweep the room in search for the two of us. Our captor then entered the adjacent room and my sister and I breathed a sigh of momentary relief. Neither one of us had spoken in several minutes. Still peering forward, I noticed Sis has began to slightly move her tight buttocks up and down a little along the length of my cock which was seated comfortably in her ass crack. It was very clear that she was feeling a bit naughty this night which is probably how we ended up being naked in the pool in the first place. She was in fact my Sister but I couldn't help but play along. After all, I just spent time with her soaking wet and without any clothes on. She did have a gorgeous and virile little body. I had rarely seen my little Sister act so care-free before and this new defiant attitude made her seem a little more attractive.

I wasn't sure what was going on and could do nothing but let it happen and try to remain vigilant. It was becoming increasingly difficult to focus as my Sister was now blatantly rubbing her soft little snatch up and down my exposed cock. This was wrong in every sense of the word but in light of all the stunts we pulled just now, it seemed a perfect ending to a less than ordinary day. We were going to get caught and we both knew it, so why not just complete the day by fondling my little sister in the stranger's house we broke into?

What was she doing? Was this some kind of turn-on for her? There should never be a time and place for a brother and sister to get physical in a closet and this was certainly no exception. I wasn't sure what was going on in her head. Maybe it was these particular set of circumstances that set her off but I didn't budge. My sister, after a few failed attempts, had finally managed to square up her opening with the tip of my dick. Still basically motionless, with the exception of my Amy's lower half, she pushed herself slightly backwards and over some of my quivering length and it went in. The head of my shaft had parted her lips and made its way inside her with a pop. Her head fell downward as she let out a small painful gasp, then looked back at me as if to gain my approval. I didn't want to start this but I also didn't pull away either. We were now completely still for over a minute before she removed herself from my cock only to repeat the process. Was this really the time for this? We were both scared out of our minds and on the brink of getting busted big-time. Despite all of that, I could only focus on the fact that my cock was now almost completely up my Sister's pussy.

The inside of her warm little canal felt amazing. My entire length was soon enveloped by her moist insides and the sensation was unlike anything I had ever come close to feeling before. Panic stricken, I wasn't sure what to do next. The two of us were crammed in this little closet with a bunch of random junk trying to remain silent. It wasn't my plan to be holding my Sister in the nude and let my cock manage to creep its way into her fuzzy slit. Should I start fucking her or would the commotion alert our captor and cause even more trouble? I'm sure the sight of the two of us having sex in her house would just add more fuel to an already burning fire. Both of us were motionless, completely quiet, but still connected at the groin. Finally I had to say something.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly.

Amy turned her head slightly still keeping one eye on the slats and whispered.

"That feels good."

I whispered back "Yeah, it feels good to me too." I continued whispering faintly. "Why did you do that?"

Amy smiled as she responded. "I've always wanted to see what it feels like. C'mon, we are both naked, wet, and I could feel your boner smooshed against my ass... and it just felt nice.

"You are my sister though." I responded.

"So what? I know a couple girls that fucked their brothers. But if you don't want to, then take it out." she shrugged.

I didn't say a word. She had completely called my bluff. Of course I enjoyed having my penis inserted into her yummy cunt lips.

"That's what I thought." she said smugly.

"Don't you want to fuck me? You're not doing anything back there." She whispered angrily.

My heart almost jumped out of my throat and I got a little dizzy. "I didn't plan on it. You want me to fuck you?" I said almost aloud. "you mean like FUCK, fuck you?"

"Don't be shy. Haven't you ever wanted to? You're already in me, so what's the problem?" She giggled. "You feel so good in there....please."

As wrong as this was on every level, I somehow couldn't wait to start having sex with her right there. I never imagined in all my dreams that one day i would be balls-deep in my own little sister's vagina. I've known her since she was born. I watched her grow up and I never knew she was capable of having such feelings. Could I live with her or myself afterwards? My head was clouded with moral dilemmas and the primal instinct to sink my shaft deep into her delectable, bright pink opening. I pondered all of that for a bit until I realized she was right. I was currently IN my Sister. There is really no coming back from that. There's a saying: There are some bells you can't un-ring. After your see your sister bent over sitting on end of your cock, that's something not so easily forgotten.

"Okay but, we have to be super quiet." I whispered. "She hasn't given up yet and is still out there."

Not saying a word, Amy nodded and braced herself a little more in my grasp. Trying to get more leverage in our current position, I held on to one of her shoulders and fixed my other arm around her belly. I pushed myself forward as she pushed backwards a few times and before we knew it, we were slightly fucking. Her soaking wet hair dripped down both of our bodies making it difficult to hold on to anything at all. I looked at my sister's face and could tell she was holding in her cries of passion as I carefully continued filling her sopping wet cunt with my throbbing rod. She was loving this and to be honest, so was I. It had been a while since I had sex and despite the debauched nature of how this came to be, it was quite welcome.

The two of us continued our strained fuck session for a few more minutes still keeping an eye out for potential danger. At one point I had to put my hand over Amy's mouth so she wouldn't yelp too loudly. This was HOT! Fucking my own Sister from behind after breaking so many laws as the threat of imminent danger loomed near made me even harder. Something came over the two of us and now it felt so right. I wanted to fuck her to the point of no return. My sister was clearly enjoying all of this as much as I was. Her pussy felt more magnificent each time I pushed my cock up in her deeper and deeper. The sounds of our wet bodies colliding faster got increasingly louder.

The woman returned to the room we were in and the two of us froze. With myself still inserted into Amy, the both of us waited for her to give up her search again. The angry woman made a few more sweeps, muttered some curse words that were less than flattering, shut the lights off, and slammed the door shut. Amy sighed as I heard the lady's high heels clomping down the stairs and out the door. Finally, the sound of a car pulling out of the driveway filled our ears. Amy turned and looked back at me with glee.

"Is she gone?" she asked. "I think she's gone!"

I removed my hand from Amy's mouth. "Looks like it." I said assuredly. "Let's move quick!"

Maybe we were off the hook after all. I retracted my drippy shaft from Amy's body and started for the door. Before I could reach the handle Amy had stopped cold and had a strange look in her eye.

"Let's fuck on her bed!" Amy said wildly removing the damp shirt. " I wanna fuck some more!"

"Are you nuts?" I asked. We were almost caught doing all that shit and now you want to stay? Let's find our clothes and get the fuck out of here!"

Amy threw herself on the large bed with her legs spread wide open stretching her glistening pussy lips apart with her finger tips. "Are you sure you want to goooooo....?" She said in a sing-song manner.

I stood there with my cock getting harder once again. I couldn't resist seeing that girl's tan body laying there naked begging me to fill her snatch. Her firm and fully exposed breasts sat on her chest and didn't seem to move at all. Family or not, I wanted more of my Sister's juicy pussy as well. I ran over to the bed and grabbed her knees and plunged my delighted cock deep into her puffy red cunt. Amy let out a pent up howl and I wasted no time fucking her hard almost like I had done it before. Now I could actually see my cock being eaten by my Sister's starving pussy. I just kept fucking her with everything I had and the two of us moaned in ecstasy. Where was this pent up lust for my sister coming from? I never wanted to stop pounding her sweet ass. All I could do was think of the different ways I wanted to defile her dainty body. What was wrong with me? It could have been all the adrenaline building up but whatever it was, my Sister was feeling it too and became very vocal about it.

"Oh Yeah, oh yeah, don't ever stop fucking me!" Amy shouted. "That's it, fuck me....fuck my pussy!"

I was in shock at what this girl was saying. I don't even want to know where she had heard such filth but ,admittedly, I was completely turned on by it. The sound of my Sister's voice conveying sexual demands cast some kind of spell over me. Without warning she got up and bent herself over the bed. Once again, I wasted no time in accepting her invite. I clung onto both sides of her perfectly round ass and split it in two as I pushed my rock-hard shaft up into her ruby cunt. I fucked her feverishly and to the point where she could hardly speak anymore.

"MMMmmm... yeah, fuck that pussy! Fuck my little pussy!" Do you like fucking me? Do you like fucking your little sister? Ooohhhh It feels so good! I always knew it wood feel like this!'

I stopped for a second and thought about what she had said. "Always knew?" Just how long had she been planning this? I had no clue that my Sister had some kind of sexual fever for me. Maybe she DID get the idea from these friends of hers that fucking your siblings was some new trend. At the time, I really didn't care who put her up to this. I was pummeling Amy's ass with the hugest hard-on I had ever had and didn't want to stop. Her constricting pussy looked so delicious, I almost stopped fucking her just to get a taste of those succulent lower lips. Just then I looked down at the bed where I was fucking her at first. There was a a small pinkish spot on the sheets mixed with the pool water from her hair. I was a bit alarmed at first.

"Amy, are you on your period or something? There's a spot on the bed? I asked, still concerned.

"Oh, no I'm not. that must be from....you know? she said with a grin.

"Know what?"I asked.

"Are you gonna make me say it? From when you tore me." she said giggling.

I stood there motionless but yet still inside her looking completely puzzled.

Amy sighed and rolled her eyes. "You TORE me, as in OPEN. You popped my cherry?! I'm a virgin, duh! YOU are my first."

I was both horrified and completely honored at the same time. I just took my own Sister's virginity and completely enjoyed it. I felt guilty and satisfied at the fact that she chose me. I couldn't understand why and all I could do was awkwardly thank her.

"So are we gonna keep fucking on this lady's bed or what? I think I'm gonna cum." Amy added. "Don't stop now!"

I lifted her back up on the bed and Amy laid backwards with her knees bent. I climbed on top of her and she rammed her tongue down my throat. It wasn't like kissing, just some innocent tongue swirling. I pushed my engorged cock back into her warm canal and kept pummeling her until we reached a point of long awaited release. Amy screamed one final time and I felt her slimy blast all over my cock from her insides.

"Ohhh fuck, I just came and it felt so fucking good!' she said in amazement. "I might do it again, Ooooh! Don't stop fucking me!" Amy moaned as her head fell back.

Not only did I take her flower but I rammed it back up her cunt and gave her her first real orgasm. Her face was priceless. First shock, then total bliss. I kept stuffing her and I knew my turn was about to be soon. Amy kept cheering me on with her dirty talk which was now even filthier than before.

"Yes! Yes! fuck my little pussy! I want you to cum in my pussy! I want to feel you shoot hot cum deep in me!" She demanded. "Ooooooh...Yes! Cum in your sister's pussy! You know you want to!"

I almost couldn't hear what she was yelling as I was focused on ramming my cock in and out of her freshly deflowered pussy. As much as I wanted to pump her little abdomen full of my seed, it would mean we would have to stop afterwards. Would we ever fuck each other again? And if so, what were the circumstances be like? It didn't make sense to break the law for a momentary adrenaline rush just to have sex EVERY time.

I slowed my attack a bit. "Wait, I don't want to get you pregnant!" I warned her.

"Don't worry about that." She said still panting. "Just keep fucking me until you cum! I want to feel you cum inside me! Don't make me beg! Let's cum at the same time!"

i was hardly in my right mind this far so blowing jizz up my Sister seemed harmless just then. Somewhere in the back of my mind I managed to remember something about NOT being able to get a virgin pregnant the first time kept running around in my thoughts. It was complete nonsense and I knew it. but there wasn't much that could stop me from following through with the deed. I could feel parts of my genitals getting ready to seize up to prepare for a mighty blast. With my hands firmly around Amy's hips I pulled her body back towards me and with a few more thrusts I let out an almost primal roar. I could feel myself getting a bit lightheaded as my precious fluids left my body and entered my Sister's. It must have taken almost a full minute to empty my load into her awaiting opening. The two of us continued to wail with bliss. Afterwards I withdrew my now softening length and we both stared in awe as we watched her resilient vagina push a majority of the ooze back out and onto the poor woman's bedding.

Still panting like we just ran a marathon, we fell to the bed. Amy laid her naked body on top of mine and once again shoved her tongue in my mouth as she stroked my sensitive cock.

"Fuck that felt good!" She said with an ear-to-ear smile. "I can't believe we did that. When we do it again I want to try a few more things."

After hearing her say that I tried not to seem to excited that there would even be a next time. Was this going to be an all the time thing? Just casual incest whenever we felt the need I guess.

"Okay, like.... what did you have in mind?" I wondered. I just had to know what she had in store.

Amy's face lit up. "I wanna suck your dick, I want you to eat me out, then we can sixty-nine each other. Anal fucking, tit-fucking, I want to try putting one of those long things up my....."

"I Got it!" I interrupted.

I had no idea where my little Sister had suddenly gained such knowledge of all of this sexual know-how. This was still my Sister and it sounded strange hearing her talk like this for the first time. Sure, I had just emptied my sack into her birth canal but this was still a little off-putting. Curiosity had gotten the better of me and I just had to ask where this wave of pent up lust was stemming from.

"How do you know about all of this stuff but you're still a virgin? I asked.

"Promise not to tell but I found a bunch of Mom and Dad's old porno movies.

She said slyly. "I was curious and watched a bunch of them. when no one was home."

It made sense now. Our parents were actively promiscuous to this day so it came as no surprise that they owned and used these kinds of things at one point. I just couldn't believe she found them before I did! It was almost like a right of passage for the male to inherit the 'family-porn-stash'.

Amy continued. "Did you know mom has two vibrators?" she said chuckling.

Just then the bedroom door flung open and there stood the angry woman in her high heels again. She said nothing and closed the door and locked it behind her.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" She calmly asked to my surprise. "And why are you naked?"

To be continued...

hosethief
hosethief
341 Followers