Capture in The Woods Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

She could see the large bulge in their trousers. For a third time that day she felt her hair gripped and twisted and she was forced to her knees, then further onto the floor. Towering above her one of the men began to unbuckle his trousers.

"No, don't do this please," she pleaded. But as she said this Emma saw his trousers fall around his ankles, soon followed by his pants. She stared wide eyed at his cock, hard and ready for her. Emma closed her eyes as she felt her legs spread by his hands. The beautiful Emma Ross realized that she was about to be raped.

"No, don't..." she whispered, to no avail as his cock was positioned at her slit. He taunted her as he edged inside her.

"Are you ready for me you cocktease? Because I'm ready for you."

The entrance to her pussy was wet from the rain, and he slid in the first inch of his penis.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she groaned both from the invasion of her slit and the pain of her whip marks rubbing against the ground. She was very dry beyond the opening of her lips and he needed to help her, so he moved his hand to rub her clitoris and moisten her. Emma bit her lip as she became unwittingly aroused. Despite her agony she began to writhe under his feel.

"Go on slut make me hot!" he mocked. As her juices began to flow he slipped in further, then further until she moaned as he impaled her fully.

"Can you feel me inside you?" he mocked. Emma turned her head away as he began to fuck her properly. In, out, faster, slower he fucked her. His fingers still worked her clitoris and she groaned anew. He shagged her harder and she cried out. Suddenly, the pent up desire, that the whipping of Emma had created, was released. His back arched and he slammed his cock into her. Emma screamed both at the pain his hands on her breasts generated and the feel of his sperm filling her. Spurt after spurt flowed deep into Emma until the man emptied himself and collapsed onto her. Emma lay sobbing as he slowly stood up and allowed his limp cock to withdraw from her leaving a thick arc of semen connecting him to her until it broke free.

She glanced up to see the man fastening his trousers. "Thanks Emma," he mocked. She watched motionless as the second man took his place and revealed his large, thick cock to her.

Kneeling down he took hold of her right hand. Placing it under his he moved it to her cunt. Under the guidance of his own fingers he began to encourage Emma to stroke her own pussy. So reluctant was she that, at first, he was forcing the actions, through which frantic stimulation was being given to her ever stiffening clitoris. Soon Emma became entranced by the motion and took the lead, introducing a finger into her own pussy folds. He continued to frig with her until she accompanied the first finger with a second and became lost in her growing desire and ecstasy. His cock stood at the now very wet entrance to her cunt. Inch by inch he slipped inside her. She gasped as she took his entire length.

With her eyes screwed tight shut, the feel of him inside her caused Emma to concentrate on her own pussy and she rubbed it furiously. She began to squirm under him, as she became even more turned on.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned and moistened her dry lips with her tongue. He was ready to come almost immediately but steadied his thrusts until he felt Emma too was ready. Once she started to squeeze her thighs together he let go flooding her with his sperm.

"OHHHH YESSSSSS I'M COMINNNNNGGGG!!" she yelled, as her release came and she had a fantastic orgasm, the like of which, despite her pain and suffering, she had never experienced before. Shaking her head from side to side she groaned with desire gyrating and writhing under him, oblivious to the pain her body still felt.

Both Emma and the man collapsed following their intense experience. Gently he pulled out of her leaving Emma laying on the ground, exhausted and almost unconscious.

The first man returned and once more pulled her up by the roots of her wet, matted hair and returned her to the tree.

"What are you do..." she stuttered. He threw her against the tree and forced her back against the rough bark, causing fresh pain to wrack Emma's body. Pulling her arms back she was painfully secured, her arms stretched back around the tree and her sore breasts forced outwards. Thick rope was tied tightly around her waist, thighs and calves completing her bondage, and leaving her legs two feet apart. She could not move. Her back was on fire again.

She watched horrified as she saw the whip taken up for a third time.

"NOOOOOOOOO..." She yelled. Only it was too late, as the thick, leather lash was expertly used upon her defenseless body. It slashed down between her legs cutting up and into her cunt. She cried out, feeling the most pain yet as the tip of the whip flicked inside of her wet slit.

"SLASH!" again a second lash. Except this time only a muted yell as the kiss of the whip upon her pussy was the last thing Emma felt before she blacked out.

Emma came round some time later. She was alone. The men had disappeared but she remained tied to the tree, however, only by her right wrist. Slowly the pain between her legs, on her back and across her chest came vividly back into her mind. She had been raped and flogged, and she remembered the photographs and began to sob to herself. Cries that were heard by no one in the remote clearing where Emma Ross had been left, on her own, bound and secured.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers
12