Capture in The Woods Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
99 Followers

Emma was unfastened and helped to her unsteady feet. With her arm twisted painfully up her back the tanned beauty was led over to the tree, where she was tied simply, by two ropes, to the branch above her. Her arms were secured above her head and the ropes pulled until she stood on her tip toes. There she was left to watch Samantha being untied and dragged over to the tree. The older woman was secured in the same way next to Emma. They stood naked and beautiful, bound to the tree. They were left alone for a moment as the two men went to a large bag and disappeared from view.

"Oh Emma, I hurt so much," whimpered Samantha. Emma just nodded. "What do you think they will do to us now?" she asked.

Emma turned to look at her stunning friend, "Maybe they'll just leave us."

But the two men returned and stood facing the captive beauties. Their massive erections were almost bursting free, which told the girls that there was still some unfinished business. However, the implements they held in their hands were of more immediate concern.

"You two look absolutely stunning, and to reward you for being so lovely we have a special finale for you both. Samantha you have not had any lashes to your back and you, Emma, need those tits warming up."

"No please," begged Samantha a tear rolling slowly down her beautiful face. Emma simply stared at the ground knowing how futile begging for mercy would be.

"We will use these two marvellous specimens," he continued, showing the girls the source of their impending torment. Both whips were identical. Leather braids, about four feet in length, but each braid contained wire pieces and was tipped with a small metal ball. Emma gulped and Samantha stared, wide eyed.

"You can't…. we wouldn't…." stammered Emma.

"Oh we can and you will," replied the man. Each man took his position, one behind Samantha and the other in front of Emma. Sweat covered the girl's skin as they awaited the onslaught. Suddenly Samantha began to struggle unable to control her panic any longer. The man facing Emma looked at his colleague and nodded. He looked back at Emma, the beautiful Emma, and locked her eyes. She pleaded silently. He just smiled.

Both girls braced themselves, but they were still unprepared for the ferocious kiss of the steel inlaid whip as it slashed down first across Emma's breasts followed, a split second later by a diagonal lash on Samantha's back from shoulder to opposite hip. A joint scream filled the air echoing off the trees and branches as the pain gripped them both. Emma sagged, gripping the ropes for extra support. Samantha tried to compose herself for the next one.

Another loud whistle signalled the coming of the leather and steel as the breath hissed away from Emma and Samantha. The men now set to work in earnest sending lash after vicious lash down onto their poor, bound captives. Samantha's hands pulled at the ropes as she writhed in her attempts to avoid the stinging whiplash.

Five strokes became ten, as the men built up a steady rhythm. Both girls were lost now in a mist of agony. Another ten strokes were given to the flesh of the stunning beauties, as their skin became an angry criss-cross of pink and red. Soft groans were all they could mange and they were hardly aware when the men stopped the torture. Their tormentors rested, breathing hard and exhausted after their work. The bulges at each groin signalled what would come next as the sound of zippers being wound down broke the silence.

Samantha felt the hard erection brush her from behind. She was dry not having being aroused by the pain she felt and the man had to apply a lubricating oil to moisten her. She groaned at the unwanted stimulation and grunted as he impaled her cunt from behind. Emma lifted her head and watched her man approach. Inches from her face he reached down to her groin. Smiling he rubbed at the wet juice.

"Enjoyed that did we?" he mocked. Emma did not know why, but she did feel a certain arousal when the whipping started. He positioned his cock and pushed gently.

"Don't," was all Emma could whisper, quietly. But he ignored her pleas and shoved himself into her, all the way. She groaned as he slid easily back and forth.

The men were very ready and began to thrust harder and faster into their captives. Emma, also feeling horny, began to return the thrusts and writhe against the cock inside of her. Within minutes the two men and Emma were in the midst of a communal orgasm.

"Yes, oh yes, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkk me!" Emma groaned as she drained the last drop of sperm from the man.

Samantha felt the rush of spunk and screamed as it filled her. She felt the large body grind into her from behind as he forced his last drop home. When he finally withdrew his softening weapon she bowed her head and cried.

Both girls, hung from the trees, utterly exhausted while the two men sat down, their exposed cocks dribbling the final drops of sperm onto the ground.

"Fuck, that was good," said one to the other. Glancing down he noticed Samantha's bag on the ground. Emma's never did get collected and still lay at the entrance to the woods. The man began to flick through the bag, and came across a photograph of Debbie.

"Look at that," he said to his mate, "we could have some fun with her." The other man took the photo and whistled at Debbie's incredible beauty.

"We could set her up as a pay back for our debts." Both men smiled in agreement. They owed a large sum of money to a lending firm, who were not the most reputable company in existence. Samantha's bag was thrown casually back to the ground and the man approached her. She was tied, facing away from them, but had heard their conversation. She swallowed hard as she sensed him behind her.

Suddenly her hair was taken in a cruel grip, and she screamed.

"Don't," screamed Emma, who was rewarded with a slap, reminding her to be quiet. Samantha's head was twisted painfully around.

"Who is this girl," demanded the man thrusting the picture into her face. Samantha was silent. Reaching round he took the needle still piercing her right nipple, and twisted. The pain was immense and Samantha cried out. Emma turned her head away. By now the man was completely sexually revitalised, and slid his hard again cock up to Samantha's already violated cunt. Still moist from his earlier ejaculation he again impaled her. She moaned. Then screamed as the needle was twisted again.

"P.p.please noooooo!" Samantha begged. He thrust hard, his lust heightened by Samantha's cries. Emma couldn't stand it and she shouted out the information they wanted to hear.

"Debbie, her name is Debbie and she is Samantha's daughter."

At that the man arched his back and rammed into Samantha releasing his sperm into her cunt. Pulling his dripping rod out, Samantha hung from the tree again, now utterly defeated. Not only had she been fucked for a second time but they also knew who her daughter was. She sobbed hard.

"I'm sorry," whispered Emma. Samantha simply shook her head.

The other man moved over to the older woman. Standing in front of her beautiful bound body, he took her thighs and pushed them apart. He also needed release for his newly throbbing cock. Samantha looked up and grunted as he forced entrance, easily, into her soaking pussy. He gripped her waist and fucked Samantha long and hard until he too exploded filling her with his spunk.

Samantha was exhausted, humiliated and afraid of what was in store for Debbie. Emma was hurting, aroused and strangely excited about the fate of Debbie, who she still remembered as her tormentor of the previous night.

Standing in front of the captured females, one of the men addressed them.

"Here's what we are going to do. You two girls will come with us. Tonight we will wait for Debbie at your house, Samantha, using your door keys to get in." He taunted her with the keys.

"When Debbie returns from work, we will surprise her then take her to a place where she will be offered as repayment for our debts to a group of men, who are nowhere near as nice as we are. Whereupon the lovely Debbie will be used as their sexual plaything for whatever fantasy they dream up."

"No please," begged Samantha, "Take me again, do anything to me. I won't tell, and I'll keep coming back for more. Have me, use me, do anything. Please don't take Debbie."

"As tempting as that sounds, we really need a piece of the delicious Debbie." The second man had moved behind Samantha, and, although she couldn't see this, he brandished the whip inlaid with metal. Swinging back his arm, Samantha heard the whistle too late as a line of fire exploded on her already tender whip-marked back.

"Owwwwwwwwwww!" she cried out.

"Will Debbie be at home tonight? Tell us and there will be no more whipping."

Silence met the man's request. Again a flash of the his right arm brought the fearful combination of leather and steel crashing down, striping Samantha's curvaceous bottom.

Again she screamed in agony.

Emma glanced up. Her desire to see Debbie punished now outweighed her loyalty to Samantha.

"She will be home…"

"No, Emma don't, please…"

"She will be home after her day's work at about 5:30pm. I know this because she said last night when she had me tied to the bed and was laying into me with her belt and her toys, that she would see me again at that time today."

Samantha was struck dumb. This was too much.

"You lying little bitch, after all I've done…Aaeeyyeeeeeee!"

She was silenced with another stroke of the whip across her tender thighs.

Emma just looked at Samantha. The men smiled as they learned a piece of information that they would undoubtedly use to their own advantage, at some point.

Samantha was approached again. Using his fingers the man explored Samantha's cum soaked groin. She gulped. He found her wet slit and began to stroke, stimulate and dampen even more Samantha's cunt. Despite her predicament the woman moaned and writhed her body to meet his fingers. One finger became two, then three as he circled her inner depths and massaged her clitoris with his thumb. She really did not want this but could feel the heat building up inside to a point where…..

"Ohhh, yesssss. AAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her release came soaking his hand with juice giving her utter total satisfaction.

Smiling the man wiped his hand across Samantha's firm breasts, making sure to twist the needles a little at the same time. She yelped at this, then, once again, hung, bound, as before.

The torture of the beautiful Emma and the stunning Samantha was over, for now. It was time to leave, and the girls were going with the men to where ever it was they were heading.

The next chapter will feature the gorgeous Debbie from Chapter 2 - any ideas? Let me know.

sfor
sfor
99 Followers
12