Capture of an Immortal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre slid his hand from her moist back to the side of the left breast, using a single finger to trace the firm flesh as the breast plunger moved rhythmically below. He went to her backside and squeezed the shapely ass even as the machine launched a new assault. Her moans grew loader as the plungers moved with greater velocity. Andre heard the increased whir of the rotating nodules on the dildo as it escalated the speed of its violation. Finally the buzzing from the clit device peaked as every muscle in Natasha's sweat-soaked body strained against the restraints.

"Uggggggghhhhh..."

The barrage went on for minutes as Natasha's tethered head whipped about, launching drops of sweat into the air. Then abruptly, her muscles quaked and spasmed.

"Mmmmmpppphhh"

Yet another orgasm was forced from her helpless glistening body. The whir of machinery died down until all that was left was the soft moan from Natasha's gagged mouth. Her head slumped forward as small bits of drool trickled down her slender neck.

"Well my dear," said Andre as he moved in front. Natasha's half-closed eyes fluttered open. "I have to take my leave for a few hours, but I'll be right back and we can try a different machine. Oui?"

He bent down and ran his tongue across her gag-filled lips. "We'll hydrate you before we start again. You're a bit salty for my taste."

"Have fun," he said, smacking her slick ass as he disappeared from view. Then the machine began to stir yet again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12