Captured

Story Info
He gives you ultimate pleasure.
1k words
3.95
27.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I would use my thumb and index finger in an up-side down V position, gently exposing your clitoris to my attention as I blow a tingling breeze across you silken folds. Then as the ripples of sensation course down your legs and then back up your spine to your head, your nipples harden in anticipation as you bite your lip and extend your hands to caress the hair on my head.

The change of temperature and the rush of blood shifts through your body and begins to swell to the focal point you know is only seconds away of being enveloped by my succulent lips and the dance is about to begin.

Time seems to slow. What seems like an eternity passes in mere seconds as you feel my hot lips caress the outer folds of your vagina..... Dizziness swells from within you travelling to your head as ALL your body senses travel between your legs awaiting in queue their chance to run amongst the clouds.

Your hand grips my hair firmly as I make special contact with my broad tongue against your hardened clitoris. I simply press gently against you, feeling pulsating throbs erupting within you. A quite moan escapes you as your senses reel deliciously. You close your eyes and revel in this moment, tilting your head back as your body now loses control and you become a slave to your desire.... your desire to be free.

I have embraced your senses wholly through your loins. With a passionate kiss.... your heat is amazing... transferring into me... filling me with the same desire... the desire to be free..... I quickly undo my zipper of my jeans.

My tongue releases its pressure on your love button and I slowly withdraw the seal of my lips from you hot moist pussy, the atmospheric change hits you like a cool spring.... your nipples burn with the thrill and you open your eyes and look down at me, a cheeky wink is all you get before a devour you again.

Tremors build within your stomach as my tongue invites your clitoris to dance. My mouth (appearing huge) takes your lips in my own and pashes strongly with the hardened desire of my penis as I work him nicely out of sight. The tango starts nicely at an even tempo, you body can not deny the need to join in even as a spectator to the wonders generating from you pelvis. Your thighs begin to move in response and now both hands are caressing my head, urging me to continue on.

The waves of heated desire pulsating through you, course up your spine and back to your toes as you ride each crashing wave.... My tongue has created an intimate moment with you and you smile to yourself at the sensation of silkiness on you. You notice a new sensation as I begin to suck you slowly and the process grows, further intensifying the blood to your swollen lips.....The pash that you do not want to end.

You tilt your pelvis up allowing me more opportunity to show you how much I have missed you. The sensation of a climax is churning..... Swelling and you show me the way to your delight. With this I sense the rising of the tide and know that blissfulness is not far away....... you moan in acceptance of the finale as you relish in wave of building wave of ecstasy..... Delicious hot waves...... my hot flesh now stiff and hard..... Ready for his engagement with you swelling, soaking and silky pussy.

You long for this release..... For you have been starved for far too long and now upon the apex of this tidal event you yell out aloud as the convoluting reaction of your abdomen begins to generate the delicious sensation you want so badly.

You bite your lip in anticipation, your thoughts drift to your pussy being filled by my hot flesh. Your nipples burn with the heat of your desire. Hands clenched hard against my head, as you ride through the sensation multiplying second upon second..... Your nectar runs freely from you, I am consumed by it and I ache to penetrate your being and becoming one with you. My desire to please you, out ways my greediness.

The rhythm picks up tempo, almost a frenzy of need. We are both now slaves to the dance of lust. You grab your breast to release to burning heat swelling and you fell just how hard you nipple is against your palm. The wash of passion explodes against your hand driving you mad with pleasure.

A giddy grin comes across your face as you lose yourself further in the moment.

Your pelvis rocks strongly and the sensual feeling of my mouth working you send thrills though out you, my tongue hungry against your magic button. Then all of a sudden with the impending orgasm you know that is coming your way like a speeding bullet, you feel the earth move. With gyrating hips you uncontrollably mash your vagina against my face as you feel your skin ripple with the desire about to pull you apart from within.

Then with the sudden impact of 10 lightening strikes, you contract internally. Your legs clenching my head in a vice. Throwing your head back as body arches as you cum hard against my face. The sensation drives throughout your like a cold shower, but this shower is of bliss and lust. Your body quakes as each wave breaches you internally. Muscles flexing, and contracting as they are doused in your womanly juices.

Just as wave after wave or your orgasm channels, and I feel the pulsating throb of your clit on my tongue I suck you into my mouth harder bringing on a more intense orgasmic feeling driving you to the brink of your senses.

You gasp aloud as this new wave cleanses your soul and fills you completely. The feeling of your throbbing, swollen pussy against my hot mouth drives me to madness as I feel the last waves or your climax ebb from your body. You muscles start to relax and your breathing starts to slow. Slowly I release you from my lips.

The air washes around you moisten vagina sending additional thrills through your cramping body. I stand in front of you seeing your legs limply splayed apart send a rush of blood into my already hardened manhood with an evil grin I begin to lower myself towards you.....