Captured

Story Info
A woman captured by her "Sir".
1.9k words
4.2
19.8k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

He walks up to you and stares at you. It makes you shiver a little and you have to drop your eyes, unable to meet his lustful gaze. A slight blush forms on your cheeks as you think about the things he is going to do to you and that causes you to shiver with fear and anticipation. His fingers brush your cheek as he slides them down to cup your chin. He pulls your head up and makes your stare into his eyes. You start looking around, letting your gaze wander as your try not to meet his eyes but it difficult so you steal glances back. The intensity of his stare makes you look away each time. His other hand wraps in your hair and he pulls back on it, making you look up at him. You feel his other hand leave your chin as he slides it down your neck and throat, brushing past your collar and down further. His circle one nipple as he stares into your eyes and he lightly pinches it between his fingers. You gasp as he teases your nipple hard and you try to step away but his grip is too strong. Smirking at you, he pushes you back though until you hit the wall and he traps you there. His hands continue to torture you as he keeps you trapped against the wall; the distance between the two of you showing his control over you. You want him to pin you to the wall and fuck you hard but you know he won't yet, not until you beg. But if you try it now he will just punish you for it because he will see through your easily won submission. He is already making your knees weak as he switches to your other nipple as his other hand pulls your head to one side and his teeth sink into your neck.

You gasp at the pain that shoots through your body but it is that good, yummy kind of pain. His teeth mark your skin, marking you as his tonight. Just thinking like that makes you quiver and your fingers move up and dig into his back, trying to move him closer. He resists your not so gentle suggestion and bites harder into your neck. A little mewl escapes you as you get lost for a moment in the pain, his mouth hot and his teeth hard against your skin. You want to grind against him and try but he shifts away from you slightly and then forces your body back against the wall. You moan and sigh in frustration, trying to force your way past his strength but to no avail.

"Be good," He says to you in his deep voice after he stops biting your neck.

"But,...," you reply, with a slight catch in your voice.

He looks at you then grabs you and spins you around, forcing you to face the wall. He grabs your wrists and pins them above your head. You struggle, almost slipping free but his hand driving hard against your ass distracts you as you gasp in pain. He spanks you again hard as you look over you shoulder at him. He tightens his grip on your wrists and pushes harder against the wall as he continues to spank you.

"Sir?" you gasp out in between spanks.

"You gave me a but so I am taking yours," He says, seriously as his hand cracks hard against your ass again.

You bite your lower lip and quiver but manage to keep from moaning as he spanks you. Silently, counting in your head; you keep track of the spanking. He is not restrained in his punishment of you and in some ways you feel like you totally deserve it and in others you feel he is being unfair. As he gets to fifteen, he rubs your traumatized ass with his hand, it feels good and you take a few deep breaths trying to get some sense of self control back. He kisses the back of you neck as he pushes your hair to the side, His fingers twining into your hair. He turns your head to kiss and he growls into your mouth as you kiss. His fingers tighten up on your hair pulling on it as he does so and fingers grip firmly on your face as the kiss continues.

It starts to hurt your head a little as he pulls your hair but you can't say anything as he kisses you. The kiss goes on and on as he turns your body to face his and he forces your back against the wall, pinning you to it. All of his actions scream out that he is not in control of himself but he sure is still control of you. He forces your legs apart and his hand rubs your pussy roughly through your shorts and panties. Damn, you love his passion and his control. He is almost killing you as he toys with your pussy. Wetness spreads out and soaks your panties as the kiss continues and he firmly plays with your pussy.

The minutes pass, his skin is the only thing you feel in your lustful haze. You are shocked from it as he pushes you against back of the couch. His hands are rough on you as he pulls your shorts down. You half heartedly struggle but that just causes him to grab your hair and pulls back on it hard. He slaps your ass as you stare over your shoulder at him trying to relieve the pressure on your hair. It pisses you off a little the way he is man handling you but it still turns you on. A low growl escapes you as you really fight against him, pushing and squirming trying to get free. You feel him hard against you as you get slammed back down against the couch. His hand twists your hair as he grabs your ass in the other and digs his fingers into it. Gasping in pain as he continues to twist and pull your hair, you let out a little hiss as his hips slam against your ass. His hard cock is pressed against you as he grinds on you. You buck and try to pull your hair away from his grip but all it gets you is you hair pulled harder. Slowly, he forces your head and upper body down over the back of the could. You struggle but he just keeps pushing you down until you feel the cloth you many pillows on your face. With a sigh, you let the tension leave your body as surrender to his force. He gives a last little shove as a warning, a reminder to behave as he takes his hand away from your hair. It tempts you misbehave but you refrain knowing that he might just to decide to punish you in a way that your really won't enjoy.

His hand pushes your panties to the side and his fingers slide against your pussy, working across the lips and coming back. You hear his belt unbuckle and his zipper being unzipped. The fingers continue to play with your pussy, teasing it, making you feel how wet you are already. He removes his fingers and replaces them with his cock, sliding it along your pussy. You moan into the couch as he plays with your pussy. You want it inside you as he works your hormones into a frenzy. The smooth skin of his cock slides across your skin, his cock getting coated with your juices as the teasing continues.

"Please, sir, fuck me," you mumble quietly out.

"What was that, darling?" He asks as his fingers slide along your spine.

You shake your head, not willing to give him the satisfaction of you begging but really wanting him to fuck you. He chuckles, that smug little laugh of his that shows he knows exactly what you are thinking. His fingers slide back down your spine, right afterwards his hand comes down hard on your ass. You yelp and bury your head into the pillows, trying to not let him hear you. His hand comes down again, hard on your ass. His cock rests against your pussy as he spanks you, causing you to grind against it as you try to get away from the pain from his hand. Finally, you break.

"Please sir, fuck me, PLEASE sir Fuck me, Fuck me Please," You beg and plead as you lift your head up. "Sir, please fuck me, fuck your little slut, please put your cock in my pussy," you say in a rush.

"Of course, little one, I don't know why you always have to fight me," He replies as he pushes his cock inside your pussy.

You almost cum right there but you know that would be worst behavior you could do right then, so you manage to restrain yourself. His thrusts forcefully push you against the back of the couch as he fucks you hard and fast from behind. One of his hands tangles in your hair and he pulls hard on it as he fucks your pussy. You moan and writhe as you feel every inch of his cock inside you. Your hips bang against the couch as he fucks you, the pain from your hair working its way into you brain. His slut, that is what you are ... his naughty little slut, that is what you want to be that is what you want to hear.

"Sir....?" you moan out.

"Yes, my little slut?" he asks as thrusts his hard cock deep inside you and then grinds it inside of you.

You shudder, trying not to cum but it is getting harder to control.

He slows his pace a little, making sure to fuck you with long strokes that work every inch of your pussy.

"You are such a good little slut for me, I bet my girl wants to cum," He tells.

"Yessssss..ss, sir," you manage to get out as he thrusts his cock hard deep inside you.

He continues with his slower pace, driving you wild because all you want him to do right now is fuck you hard and fast and let you cum. But he is in control, he stops you as you try to encourage him to go faster; he holds your hips so you can't drive yourself against him faster. He has total control over you and what you can do and that just makes you want to cum more and more. He fucks you, teasingly and you love it and want to fight against it.

"Does my dirty little slut really want to cum now?" He asks you, after what seems to be an eternity.

"Please, sir, may I cum?" you choke out as his cock works your pussy.

He picks up his pace again, bouncing your hips off the couch as he fucks you hard. His hand on your hip squeezes your flesh, digging his finger tips in, all the while he pulls hard on your hair. It is pushing you further and further along.

"Cum for me.. cum for me little slut. Prove that you are mine and cum," He orders you.

"Yeaaasssssssss," you moan out as you cum on his cock, shuddering and gasping.

You feel his cock twitch inside you as he cums deep inside your pussy which just sends you further along in your orgasm. His hand frees your hair long enough to wrap around your neck and brings your body up against his. He kisses your neck and you turn as much as you can and kiss him deeply on the lips. His cock still buried in your pussy.

"Thank you sir," you say to him

"You are more than welcome little one, try to behave a little more next time, or it will go worse for you," He tells you.

"I will sir."

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers