Captured!

Story Info
An Earthling captive gains her freedom, but at a price.
6.8k words
3.8
31.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJ10
MJ10
3 Followers

NOTE: Once again I'd like to thank takemeawaymylove for turning four months of research, labor and love into yet another adventurous, fun and exciting tale. Without her this would be just another piece of erotica. Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Of course the brunette can't hear anything. A tub of gelatinous goo muffles the screams and terror from outside. It is the same blue substance she's been immersed in for the past seven days now. It coats her body as she lies in the pool, oblivious to the horrors on the other side of the door.

Her mind is a blank as she stares at the white ceiling. She doesn't remember what she did to deserve being sent to the chamber. Obviously she'd done something. Her masters made a point of roughing her up a bit before throwing her inside, just to let her know where she stood. It's hard being a captive on a D'ray slave ship--one false move and you're scrubbing floors, peeling vegetables, or worse.

The bruises are a reminder of the consequences of disobedience. There are so many ways to end up on the D'ray's bad side. Far better to submit to their whims, than to endure the brutal and creative punishments of the D'ray.

Sluices of goo crash over the brunette's naked bosom. The blast of cool air hardens her nipples. She moans softly, half-awake, half-asleep. There is so much time to think inside the chamber.

The door unexpectedly lifts open. A rush of cool air assaults her as she struggles to stand up. Light rushes into her almond eyes as she glimpses into the hallway outside. The hum of circulating air assured her that the ship was still functioning. But it was the silence that disturbs her--an uneasy calm hovering like a bilious cloud.

At first there is elation, then confusion. Perhaps the D'ray decided her punishment has been sufficient. But there is no escort to take her back to her cell. Something is deadly wrong here.

Goo drips off her naked body as she steps into the corridor. The remnants of fighting can be seen all around. A D'ray sword gleams with blood, its owner lying face-down. There are improvised knives and clubs, axes, even a gun.

An oppressive stench lingers in her nostrils. The melee had left its share of casualties. The silence is unnerving. The brunette could feel the hairs on her neck stand up straight.

It is impossible to say who had done this or why. The captive searches for some kind of cover--a shadow, a container, anything. They'd already made an example of the D'ray--she isn't planning to be one too.

She barely has time to think as she hears the sound of footsteps. The brunette grabs the nearest weapon she can find. The idea of a five-foot two, auburn haired twenty something going up against an unknown predator is ridiculous. Only, they aren't so.

The soldiers don't look like any monster race she'd seen. Their silvery helmets glisten as they march through the corridor, nervously clutching their pulse rifles. The brunette hides in the shadows as their tunics flutter in the breeze. Who are these silvery-gray men with their sheathed daggers, diligently searching the leviathan of a vessel?

Adrenaline kicks in as the brunette steps in front of them. The sight of their weapons pointed at her does little to dissuade her as she grips the hilt of her sword. Her breathing is ragged as the weapons charge, her eyes burning with a white hot rage.

The older of the men intercedes, his regalia indicating his seniority. His hardened demeanor belies soft blood red eyes that speak of kindness and compassion. The captive looks on, more in confusion than anything.

"What is your name, child?"

The brunette glances at him, not sure what to make of the men with guns.

"People call me Dot," she mutters, "What's it to you?"

"My name is Simeon," he calmly explains, "I am an officer in the Imperial Army. We're here to take you home."

"Why should I believe you?" the captive snorts.

Simeon displays his tunic stained with the greenish blood of the D'ray. Dot is beside herself with shock. Any questions of intent quickly fall away.

"How do I know you won't sell me out to someone else?"

"Slavery was outlawed by Imperial decree two hundred years ago," Simeon smiles wanly, "Why would we risk our lives only to sell our women back to our enemies?"

Dot glances downward. Anger, suspicion and sadness bubble to the surface. It's difficult to tell whether to trust this kindly alien, or whether to trust at all.

But mostly she imagines fresh air on her face.

The brunette felt weak as she struggled to grip the sword. She could feel her fingers slipping slowly but surely.

Her last thoughts before passing out are of home; the lush banks along the Columbia River, sunlight streaming through thick oaken trees...

###

The last time she'd been with Paul was in Mount Chelan. The pickup hummed as it traveled along lonely Route 28, bearing north towards Wenatchee. The brunette watched as a sliver of golden rays rippled along the nearby lake. She listened as a jay called out to the bluish sky, glad at once to escape the torrent of real estate closings, wills, and other ephemera that weighted her office desk. Every second apart from the firm in Kennewick felt like a reprieve from the hamster wheel--for a couple of days, at least.

The getaway was planned at their families' behest. Between Magge's job as a paralegal and Paul's teaching career, the couple worked seventy hours total. There was little time to relax, let alone raise a family.

But the parents wouldn't budge. Magge's Ingrid was especially relentless.

"Ja vil ha barn," she'd whisper in her daughter's ear, "Ja vil ha barn."

"I want kids, I want kids, I want kids!"

The words ringed in her ears.

The sound of her soon-to-be husband's slurping jolted her awake. Paul's hands trembled as he gripped the wheel. They'd been at it since six, and already her dark-haired, blue eyed boyfriend was tiring.

"You look exhausted," Magge suggested calmly, "How about we switch places?"

"Not right now, Magge," Paul reached for his drink.

"Look at you," she gestured, "Your hands are shaking. How many soft drinks have you had anyway?"

"I know what I'm doing."

As if on cue, a black tailed deer skittered across the road. The vehicle halted as Paul slammed on the breaks. Magge's heart jumped out of her chest. It was the scariest thing she'd ever experienced up to that point. The brunette shot an accusing glare.

"I'll drive," she said.

The pickup gave up the ghost somewhere between Route 97 and Chelan Butte Road. She pulled the car over, thinking it was something to do with the spark plug. After several cranks of the ignition, it was official--both she and Paul were stranded.

A stiff gust blew as she lifted the hood. Wisps of brunette hair obstructed her view as she tried to get a closer look.

"Is something wrong?" Paul cried.

"I think the engine died."

Magge glanced at the trees shaking violently. Must be the Chinook winds, she thought. Birds flocked ominously overhead. The horizon was suddenly plunged into darkness, and Magge knew they were in trouble. She looked to Paul for comfort, but he was just as fearful.

The car quaked as a rattling sound pierced her ears. Her eyes widened in horror as she glanced upward. The disc spanned at least eight football fields. It was sleek and black the way most extraterrestrial craft were portrayed. But mostly it was the bluish-white beam that entranced her. Magge watched as it danced sensuously against the sky. It was arguably the most beautiful thing she'd seen.

The light became brighter, blinding her in the darkness. Magge's hands gave way as the beam sucked her upwards. There was panic, then rage, then an eerie calm. She heaved a wistful sigh, thinking of Paul below. She missed him already.

Her vision returned as she came to. She strained against the metal clamps bolting her in her chair. Their onyx skin shimmered as they looked on. She guessed they were some kind of amphibian, reptile or a hybrid of both. Their beady eyes flickered, as if in anticipation of some great meal.

She shuddered as one of them flicked his tongue. He sniffed for several seconds, producing mucus in his webbed hands. Magge squirmed as he smeared it over her chest and midsection. Her clothes oozed effortlessly onto a puddle on the floor. She was naked and exposed. Her captors clicked and whirred at the sight of her glistening body.

Magge wanted to scream, but resistance proved useless. Her mind went numb. She no longer wanted to think. It was better to get it over with than wallow.

She felt something cool between her legs. Magge wasn't sure whether the substance was a cream or a jelly. She let out a gasp of pleasure as the creature massaged her body. She looked down to discover her public hair was gone. It must be some kind of depilatory goo, she reasoned. Magge moaned as the creature continued exploring with his fingers.

The brunette blushed at her arousal. She felt ashamed by this betrayal of her body. This lack of control was humiliating, yet arousing; shameful yet erotic. Magge was confused by this mixture of emotions. It was only biology, she reasoned, but it felt like so much more.

The moans became louder as the fingers traced the folds of her sex. They circled and swirled, spelling out an invisible alphabet between her legs. Yet suddenly they withdrew, leaving her perplexed.

Magge watched as the creatures conferred with each other. Their tails swished as they nodded in agreement. They were obviously pleased with her performance.

The brunette couldn't feel more different. She whimpered softly. She yearned to feel the creature's touch. She didn't know where this primal feeling erupted. It demanded her undivided attention, demanding to be satisfied and filled.

Fuck me, she begged with her eyes.

The fingers returned. An orgasm rippled through her body as they flicked and swirled. She gyrated against them, pleased to have them back. But what she really wanted was the creature inside her--thrusting, throbbing, and pulsing with life.

Magge felt a twinge of guilt. She was supposed to be faithful to Paul. No amount of modesty could compare to the dampness between her legs. It felt good, getting fingered by this thing. No, not good, great.

Wave after orgasmic wave jolted through her. The brunette let out a loud cry, only to black out moments later.

###

The pulse tone rings in Dot's ears. It is the same familiar beeping sound that has accompanied her for the past week. Her lidded eyes open as she gazes at the figures standing over her. An inscrutable blur of white is reflected back at her.

The brunette instinctively reaches out as a cup of water is pressed to her lips. The beverage slakes down her chin onto the sheets below. The brunette gulps it thirstily.

"Where am I?" Dot murmurs.

There is no response. Words like "quarantine" and "infection" linger ominously as her vitals are tended to. Dot struggles to piece the conversation together. Not that it makes it any easier.

Questions still linger when Simeon steps in. The nurses quickly excuse themselves. The centurion looks different than she remembers, clad in a simple tunica and sandals. His forearms bear the scars of battles past, an evident reminder that this is anything but a slumber party.

"I apologize for my tardiness," Simeon greets her, "How is our favorite patient?"

"What are these?" Dot glances at the bank of machines lining the wall, "And why am I hooked up to all these wires?"

The mechanisms bleep and bloop with regularity.

"They're meant to monitor your heart rate," Simeon explained, "Your brain activity..."

"What are you talking about?"

Simeon purses his lips, searching for the right words to say.

"There are certain...precautions we must take."

"Precautions?"

"You were on a slave ship, ma'am. No telling what viruses or bacteria floated around, including the venereal ones. It's for your own good, you understand."

"Is that all?" she sighs.

"As you know, our techs are having trouble locating your home world. We've crossed-referenced all the coordinates, but no dice. If you remember anything..."

Dot shakes her head.

"What was the planet called?"

Dot closes her eyes. Several names swirl around her head. But one in particular sticks out.

"Terra," she murmurs, "The D'ray called it Terra. It went by several other names, but that is the one I heard the most."

A bolt of recognition flashes in Simeon's steel blue eyes. His hair stands up as he bolts upright. His features reminded Dot of someone she used to know, but she doesn't know why.

"Thank you, Miss," he excuses himself, "I'll be in touch."

Safely ensconced in her living quarters, Dot stares at the nebula outside her window. A panoply of reds and whites gleam majestically as she looks on in a daze.

Somewhere beyond those gaseous clouds is her home world, a speck of blue revolving around an aging sun. Somewhere on that blue world are people waiting to receive her with open arms. No judgment.

She gazes at her own reflection, wondering who these people are that would welcome her into their heart. Only days before she'd been naked and alone. Now she's clothed in a simple woolen tunic.

It chafes sometimes. But it's a far cry from nothing. She pulls her cloak tautly against her chest, amazed at the turn of events.

Her stomach gurgles. Dot wanders into an empty mess, only to find a lone centurion staring forlornly into a mug of coffee.

"Simeon? Is that you?"

"Dot," the older man glances at her, "What are you doing at this late hour?"

"I'm hungry."

"Have a seat," Simeon gestures her to sit.

The brunette slides beside him, hair draped around her neck.

"I'm afraid we've hit a snag in your repatriation," Simeon grimaces.

"What kind of snag?"

"Apparently there's an issue with our dark matter engine. Our technicians are trying to fix it, but there's no telling when it'll be fully operational. We're just coasting around at the moment, but it's very time consuming..."

"Plain English?"

"It could be a while before you return home. A long while."

Dot is crestfallen.

"My technicians are working on an alternative. But it's risky."

"How risky?"

"Life and death risky."

The brunette lowers her eyes in defeat.

"I'm sorry," the centurion places his hand on hers, "I know this is difficult."

Dot's stomach growls.

"Let me get you something," Simeon smiles.

Footsteps clamor across the cold floor as the centurion wanders away. He returns with a spoon and a container of something she doesn't recognize.

The jelly wobbles precariously in its tin, reminding Dot of her time in the chamber. She pushes it away, refusing to touch it.

"Is there anything else?" she asks.

"It's all we have," Simeon shrugs, "Sorry."

Afraid of offending him, the brunette lifts a morsel to her mouth. Her taste buds explode with hints of fruit. There is citrus, pomegranate, apple, and something suspiciously like watermelon.

"I can't believe this," she mumbles between bites, "This is actually good."

"There was a scurvy epidemic decades ago, but our soldiers refused to eat the bland rations. Our scientists realized if they created a meal that was flavorful and offered nutrients, it'd be a success. What you're tasting is the result of years of research."

The spoon slips from Dot's hands, tumbling towards the metallic floor. The brunette glances pitifully at the lost morsel below. She watches as Simeon picks it up, cleaning it with the corner of his tunic.

"Here," he presses a bite to her lips, "I'll make it up to you."

Dot swallows as he feeds her. It is a tender moment, full of rare grace and compassion. Rough hewn hands caress her cheek. Dot leans in to savor a kiss, lips pressing against Simeon's own.

Her eyes soften. She allows herself to be vulnerable, to feel his touch, to let him see her see her as she really is. It is a beautiful, like the freshness of dew on a cloudy day.

The soldier gazes longingly into her eyes. He thinks of the wife and daughter that were stolen from him years earlier, his only regret. If only he could see them again...

His hand's caress the brunette's knees, gliding up her thighs. They knead tenderly, only to pull back unexpectedly.

"I shouldn't have done that," Simeon apologizes, "I'm sorry."

"Is something wrong?"

"I'll let you know if anything happens," the soldier excuses himself, "Take care."

The brunette stares into empty space, wondering what might have been.

###

There was only so much one could do in a cramped, windowless cell. After the guards came and went, after the meals were served and everyone rested, there was only the sound of one's own breath. It was the only noise that seemed to matter in the darkness. That, and the moans of the other prisoners--desperate, sensual, pleading.

The brunette didn't have to imagine their plight. She'd remembered her first day here, naked, doubled-over, fingers seeking her sopping sex. The increased libido was a side-effect of the hormones that accumulated in their bodies with each prick of the needle. The brunette was lucky. She'd escaped the genetic modifications that so many captives were forced to undergo.

Yet she could still look forward to countless hours of self-pleasure--or torture, as the case may be. Each poke, prod, or needle prick flooded her with hormones. It made her a more attractive slave--more compliant, more adventurous, more lucrative. The downside was the withdrawal--if only she'd had someone to share it with.

The captive glanced at the bulb dangling precariously from the ceiling. Life on the Niss'sage was a razor's edge. A person could be on top one minute, in an isolation chamber the next. It was easy to displease the D'ray. A wrong look, or a word spoken out of turn, could result in being suspended in the dreaded blue goo. The few who returned were never the same again.

The brunette had escaped such punishment. She hewed to her routine, marking time in meal breaks and scheduled showers. There was little opportunity for mischief--only obedience. Life aboard the freighter-cum-prison could be rough. Sharing space with 700 other girls could be rough. Conditions were Spartan, and the constant jostling for food and attention left the brunette wary--to say nothing of paranoid.

The only certainty she knew was death and enslavement. It was the same for all the captives. Whether they were humanoid or not, they were all destined for the same fate. Some would become concubines, others maids or artisans, but it all amounted to the same thing.

The brunette tried not to think about that. She stared upwards, feeling exhausted from working in the kitchens. It felt good not to think, to let the moment pass like a bubbling stream.

Wisps of hair fell over Dot's eyes as she lay on her bunk. She brushed them aside, gathered her long, flowing hair into a pony-tail. She'd smelt faintly of stink and effluvium. She looked forward to her next bath with aplomb.

The brunette barely remembered her real name, let alone life before captivity. Most of the time she went by Dot. It was cheesy, but memorable.

Dot closed her eyes. She imagined herself wandering barefoot through virgin forest, sequoias reaching high into the heavens. Between the jays' mating calls and the sun kissing her face was a kind of inner peace.

The path seemed to stretch into endless eternity. She continued to walk along, wondering where it would lead. An lifetime could be passed simply walking, she'd thought.

And then she saw him.

At first she didn't know what to make of the man. He was naked, just like her, with broad shoulders and a tanned backside. They were the only people around, and yet there was something oddly welcoming about his presence. It was a strange feeling to have about a stranger.

MJ10
MJ10
3 Followers