Captured

Story Info
A virgin is forced to orgasm to the highest bidders.
1.7k words
4.19
158.5k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at the glass ceiling, my knees trembling. How had I gotten myself into this mess? How did it end up that I was locked in this room, with no way out? I looked up again and watched as the bidders filed into the room above me, my every move, my every expression on display for their pleasure and viewing.

By the end of the night, one of them would take me home.

Man, woman—it didn't matter which. All The Company cared about was how much money they were willing to pay for me.

Attention, bidders!

I jumped as the announcer's voice came over the intercom.

For our first round of bidding, please view Item #237 for your pleasure, taking care to listen to her assets as we point them out to you.

Mechanical arms pushed themselves out of the walls, their hands locking around my wrists and ankles. I made a strangled noise of distress and pulled at them, but they were far stronger than I. They pulled me down to the ground, overpowering my struggling, spreading my limbs out against the frigid, mirrored floor so I couldn't move. I moaned in protest.

No worries, bidders, if you wish to see her without her clothes on, stay for the second round.

I moaned again, already thinking that I was wearing virtually nothing. A pathetically flimsy, white bralette beneath a white chiffon button up blouse. A short black skirt that could barely even be called a skirt. A lacy black thong.

The mechanical arms pinning me to the ground stretched out a bit more, securing my limbs in place.

Her assets will be pointed out, and then the bidding will begin!

I squeezed my eyes shut.

Let's begin with the face. This Item is a little bit shy, but if you catch her eyes, you'll see that they're a very dark blue. She has long, light brown hair and tanned skin, courtesy of her college job as a lifeguard. She is very small, only five feet and two inches, but she weighs approximately 115 pounds. Don't let her looks deceive you-she's actually 22 years of age!

How on earth did they know all of these things about me?

Moving down, ladies and gentlemen. Her breasts are being downplayed—we are, of course, trying to keep their full beauty unrevealed until the later rounds of bidding—but we are at liberty to tell you that they fill out a 34DD bra. Quite the size for such a little thing. Hips are wide and curved, she has a lovely, woman's figure.

More mechanical arms melted out of the walls, moving towards my clothes. Two hands began on my shirt buttons, another two hands pulling my skirt down. I tried to kick, tried to protest against the cold air that suddenly rushed into the room, raising bumps on my skin, but to no avail. My clothes had disappeared and I lay before dozens of people, all staring at me through the glass, in nothing but a bralette and thong.

I swallowed.

We've blown some cold air into the room so you can see her nipples at their full peak—don't you just want to eat them up, ladies and gentlemen? Can I hear the first round of bidding, please?

The intercom in the room shut off as the bidding above me commenced, I, evidently, not allowed to hear how much people were willing to pay to see me naked. I shuddered from the floor, my breasts straining at the bralette, nipples pushing further into the material.

I took a deep breath. As much as I hated to admit it, there was something oddly...arousing, about being put on display in front of so many. I shook my head. There was no way I was beginning to have those thoughts, no way I was becoming...turned on by this.

Was I?

No. Of course not.

The dull throbbing in my clit told me differently, but I clenched my thighs in hopes that nobody would notice.

Lovely! I see everyone has stayed for the second round. Well, let us continue with the fully naked display and inspection.

My heart stuttered. Inspection?

A metal arm with sharp looking scissors extended from the wall, descending toward my sternum. I gasped in horror, watching as it came closer and closer—and cut clean through my bralette, my breasts practically bursting to be free. The bralette was pulled into a hole in the floor. The scissors did the same thing with my thong, the cold air brushing against my exposed sex and making my back arch involuntarily at the cold.

As we said earlier, her breasts are a lovely 34DD, and oh—you can really see how firm her nipples are now. She's responding wonderfully to the atmosphere, ladies and gentlemen, you really couldn't get a more responsive girl.

Slowly, the arms holding my ankles began to rotate up, shifting my hips up up up until my ankles were bent back over my head, my pussy facing the glass ceiling and on display for all.

Or a more flexible one, evidently—see how she doesn't even struggle to be in this position!

I blew air through my teeth, the dull throbbing in my clit intensifying.

And even lovelier, ladies and gentlemen, a real treat—look how she's become aroused! She has a beautiful, firm, pink clit that's wonderfully swollen for you today, and a smaller slit. Oh, you can see her beginning to become wet. Very wonderful, let's see if we can't get her a little bit more aroused for you, see how responsive she truly is.

My eyes widened as another arm came out of the wall, this one with no hands at all, but a slim, bullet shaped object. I gasped as the arm slipped the object inside of me, the tight more fit than anything I had ever put inside of myself before.

Did we mention she's a virgin? Never touched by any hands besides her own.

Yet another arm came out of the wall, this one ending with what I knew was a Hitachi wand. I shuddered as it pressed against my clit, neither object moving at all, just sitting inside of and against me, waiting.

Let's start with a very low level. How about...1?

All at once, both objects started buzzing, sending waves of instantaneous, excruciating pleasure through me. I arched my back, gasping aloud at the sensation. I'd masturbated before, of course, and plenty of times. But always with my hands—never with any toys. I'd always been too embarrassed to buy toys.

Very responsive!

I felt it. Within less than a minute, the low buzzing had pulled me to the brink of an orgasm, close, close, so close—

I screamed in frustration as both turned off and withdrew abruptly.

Ladies and gentlemen, twenty-three seconds! I think that's an all-time record!

I groaned and let my head fall back against the floor.

See how slick her thighs are now, see the pool beneath her on the floor. Ladies and gentlemen, can I hear the bidding for the second round?

Once more, the intercom cut out and I was left alone on the floor, a dripping, shaking mess. This, I knew, was what an edge felt like. I'd always tried to edge to porn on websites like tumblr, but I had such little self-control, and it took me such little time to build up to an orgasm that I always just went ahead and orgasmed.

I'd never denied myself an orgasm before.

And now, I couldn't have one if I wanted it.

Wonderful! Glad to see that only two of you left. Guess the price got too high, huh?

I groaned.

All right, for our final round, a demonstration. Now, this young lady here has never had an edge before the previous round, so we'll keep her to that one edge. Whichever one of you purchases her, of course, is at liberty to do with her as you like. For now, we will demonstrate her orgasm.

My whole body seized up. I had to orgasm? In front of all these people?

Against my will, I felt wetness trickling down my thighs once more. I let my head fall back, defeated.

Today, we're going to show you one of her favorite methods from home—her showerhead.

How the hell did they know that?

I was too desperate to care.

Another metal arm came out of the wall, this one with a showerhead attached to it. It positioned itself directly above my sex.

We'll put this one on a high level, to demonstrate how quickly she can orgasm, and how much intensity she can take. Let's say, oh...let's give it an 8.

I arched my back and screamed, breathless as steaming water shot out the showerhead, directly onto my clit. They were right in that it was my favorite method at home—I liked to blindfold myself and position myself beneath my showerhead, satisfied by the intensity of that orgasm as opposed to my fingers.

Intense it was. The water pounded into my clit, and once again, my orgasm rocketed up to my body, building and building and building until—

I screamed again, my voice cracking as my entire body tensed and the orgasm shook my body, waves of it sounding through every one of my muscles. The walls of my pussy clenched and contracted, my clit throbbing with pleasure and a slight tingle of exquisite pain. And when it subsided, when I could see again and my breathing came back down to a semi-normal rate, the showerhead didn't stop.

I whimpered, my clit sensitive, the beating of the water now painful instead of pleasurable.

"Please stop," I moaned hoarsely. "Stop, I can't—I can't—"

But I could. I felt the second one building, slower this time, more painfully. I tried to thrash in the metal arms, tried to twist away from the showerhead, but to no avail. The second orgasm built and built, so slowly, so painfully slowly, until—

I cried out once more, this orgasm more painful, less pleasurable...but still rocketing through my body, taking possession of every one of my muscles until it ebbed away, and the showerhead disappeared back into the wall..

I shuddered on the floor, wet with my own sex and the water from the showerhead, a shivering, whimpering mess.

Can I hear the bidding for the third round?