Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife is so eager to suck my cock, friend. And she can take all of it down her throat. She's good," Dylan moaned as his cock became a lollipop to Eve who was more than happy to swirl her tongue around his oozing tip while her pussy dripped it's juices down her thighs and coated Clyde's persistent fingers. Eve looked over at Jack and saw his massive boner he was sporting. She watched a bead of precum form at his pink tip and she knew this was turning him on. His own wife being forced to pleasure two inbred, ugly men who probably couldn't get pussy without forcing it. Clyde continued playing with her breasts while she swallowed his brothers cock once again, taking him all the way down her throat until his massive balls rested on her chin making him groan and squirt more precum down her throat. Eve's throat had a visible bulge, outlining Dylan's rod. Eve shuddered when she felt Clyde's cock drag down her spine and across her round ass before she felt Clyde lay under her and point the tip of his cock at her entrance.

Eve quickly spit out the throbbing cock and cried out, "No! Please! Don't put your..." before she could even finish her sentence, she gasped and moaned loudly as Clyde buried his aching cock into her tight, wet pussy.

"Ooh boy!! We got a tight one here!! Dylan you were right! She's gotta be tighter than a nun in a convent just like you said!"

She felt his un-human, lump infested cock force it's way between her walls and deep into her snatch until he was balls deep inside of her. Until this moment, she had only ever had her husbands cock inside of her. And now, here she was sucking off some man while another used her pussy for his own pleasure. All of this happened with her husband forced to watch as his wife was taken in front of him and there was nothing he could do. Jacks face went pale as he watched Clyde's cock disappear inside of his wife. He was stuck, unable to help or comfort her. His own cock betrayed him and became rigid and stiff, even more so now knowing exactly what Clyde felt as he slid his cock in and out of Eves pussy. Jack watched as Clyde slid himself out of Eves dripping fuckhole and stood up, unzipping his jeans as he was too eager to do that before and only used that tear in his jeans for a quick feel of Jack's wife's married pussy. Now, as Clyde's jeans hit the floor, Jack could fully see what had, and will continue, to violate his wife. Clyde's cock was only about 7 inches compared to Dylan's, but he also sported a large pair of balls, the same as Dylan's and the only thing that separated Clyde from Dylan, was how thick Clyde'a cock was. It had to be 3-4 fingers thick. While Dylan's rested at about 2 fingers thick.

Eve grunted as she felt Clyde enter once again, much easier the second time as his cock had been coated with her juices. She felt Clyde grab her hips tightly and began roughly thrusting up into her pussy, his balls slapping her clit and then the ground each time he violently thrusted into her. It scared her that these two inbreds were used to pain and hadn't a care in the world. She was just a sex toy to them, and it drove her wild thinking about being used by both. She had never dreamed of being with two men at the same time, but now, she was so horny she didn't even care. Eve rolled her hips on Clyde's cock making him stop to watch as she rode him fast and hard, trying to bring herself to orgasim.

"Ho ho look brother!! She's way better than that last bitch! She's actually enjoying this!" Clyde shouted out in between his moaning as she slid her leaking cunt up and down his pulsating cock. Jack watched on as the man next to him gave up on thrusting in the air and instead, tried to push his cock against Jacks thigh. Jack scooted away the best he could, but his arms were growing weak from being strung up like he was.

"What are you doing?!? Stay away!"

"I'm sorry. Watching your wife get fucked like that makes me want to fuck her. I need to cum. I need release. Let me touch you with it, please. I'm begging you," the man whimpered, his cock bobbing closer and closer to Jack as Jack attempted to turn sideways, the meathook twisting somewhat as he tried. Even when he tried, Jack couldn't turn completely away and Jacks cock was soon speared by the man on the hook. Their cocks had collided with each other and it forced the man's cock to shoot precum across Jacks shaft. Jack couldn't deny it. It felt good to have something to rub his cock against. He was so hard and his cock was throbbing more than it ever had before. Had he really been this turned on from watching his wife get raped? And now, he found pleasure in another man's cock frotting against his own? Jack was very confused, but he gave in to his carnal desires. Jack and the other man pushed their cocks together, rubbing them against one another as they spread their precum against each others dicks, creating a slippery surface. They pushed harder against the meat hooks until their balls touched and their cocks bounced against each other. Clyde began laughing and pointed out to Dylan what was happening.

"Look Dylan! Our meat is touching! Hahaha poor losers."

Eve looked over at her husband who was now rubbing dicks together with the strange man they had captured. She immediately began cumming on Clyde's cock, her walls contracting with each wave of pleasure and her juices dripping down Clyde's balls.

"Haha get ready to receive my seed bitch. You're gonna bare our children!" Clyde shouted as he picked up his pace due to feeling of her walls clenching tightly around his cock. Clyde held onto her hips tightly and began thrusting upwards into her clenched pussy. Dylan's cock bounced against her cheek as she spit it out and moaned loudly, meeting Clyde's thrusts with by rolling her hips.

Eve moaned, "Please not inside. Don't cum inside me!"

But it was too late. Clyde grunted loudly and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His hips began quivering as his balls pumped their seed deep inside of her womb. She could feel each eruption as his cum spilled inside of her. Clyde's cock twitched hard as it emptied. Clyde pulled his cock free from her tight hole and slid out from under her as her pussy began pushing out his white seed making it spill to the floor.

Dylan smacked the side of her ass cheek with his drool covered cock and smiled as he switched out with Clyde, "My turn Doll."

Dylan bent Eve over a small, metal table that was in front of the two hooked men. Eve looked into her husband's eyes as Dylan stood behind her, grabbed her ass hard, and slid his 9 inch lumpy cock into her abused hole. He took her to the base of his cock and slapped her round ass hard, hard enough to leave a red handprint.

"Clyde you were right. She's got a tight hole here. Damn. Good find brother. Now we can use her whenever we're full and need release," Dylan grunted out as he slid in and out of Eves cunt. Eve continued looking at Jack as she moaned quietly, cum spilling down her thighs thanks to Dylan's thrusts.

Jack and the man had stopped rubbing against each other as they could more clearly see Eve being taken by the other inbred. Eve's breasts were squished against the tabletop and her pink nipples slid back and forth with each hard thrust Dylan made. Each time he thrusted into her, he pushed his full length into her hole and grunted as he felt his balls slap against the back of her thighs. Eve closed her eyes each time as she felt her pussy give way to his large rod. Her sacred hole that belonged to her husband had been violated by two different men. Two ugly, inbred monsters were using her as their personal cock sleeve... and she absolutely loved it. She came hard on Dylan's cock as he wiggled his hips side to side, scraping her insides with his piercing member making her drool on the table.

Jack's cock oozed precum that ran down his shaft and pooled on his sack which felt as if it were going to explode if he didn't cum soon. The man next to him felt the same, but twice as bad. He had been in denial to cum for much, much longer than Jack. Dylan reached his arms outward and slid them under Eve's body to grope her bouncing breasts as he picked up his pace, feeling his cum rising from his swinging sack. After groping her breasts and tugging her pink nubs, Dylan grabbed her arms and pulled them backwards towards him which lifted Eve off the table and forced her to arch her back with her perky breasts pointing towards Jack and the man. The man's eyes widened as he stared at her perfectly round pink nipples and he began licking his lips, wanting a taste. Dylan moaned loud and thrusted as hard and as fast as he could before his cock erupted inside of her pussy, spilling his tainted seed inside of her married hole.

"Yeeaaahhh! You see that friend!! I just came in your wife!! And it felt fucking amazing!!" Dylan shouted at Jack as Jack once again, looked away in shame. Jack felt ashamed because they were corrupting his wife and because the inbreds were doing such a thing, he actually enjoyed it. It aroused him beyond belief watching these horrible, wretched men defile his wife in front of him. Jack figured Dylan was completely emptying himself because as each wave of cum that left his cock, Dylan would grunt and close his eyes to squirt another load out. Eve was left with her back arched as she was filled with Dylan's cum. After about a minute or two of grunting and sighing, Dylan let go of Eve who promptly fell back onto the desk and rested on the table, knees too weak to stand and remained shaking. Dylan and Clyde stroked their cocks a few more times to ensure all sperm had been released before they pulled back up their jeans and tucked away their limp, spent cocks.

"Hey Clyde. What's say we let those two on the hook get a piece of that sweet pussy? She was too good to be true. Gotta share don't we? Besides, don't want our meat to get spoiled with all that testosterone being pent up in their balls do we?"

Clyde looked at Dylan and then at their "meat" that was hanging right in front of Eve. His red stained eyes then looked down at their pulsating cocks that oozed copious amounts of precum which was now running down their thighs as they uncontrollably began humping up into the air making their balls jiggle up and down.

"Well," Clyde finally responded after scratching his chin with a dirty finger nail, "I suppose it'll keep them from popping damn boners every time I try and wash 'em."

Clyde started heading up the stairs after grabbing the shotgun from against the wall, "I plan on getting another round going here in a few hours. I fucking gave her every damn drop of what I'd been storing, so I'm spent."

Dylan leaned against the wall and lit a cigarette he had found on the man they captured a while back. He took a few deep puffs before spitting a thick glob of spit onto the floor and said, "I'll stay down here and keep an eye on her so she doesn't try and get smart like the last cunt we caught."

Jack sighed in relief knowing that soon, all that lust would be drained from his balls and he would be able to think clearer and try and devise a plan to escape with Eve. Even if she had just been raped and seemed to enjoy it, he still loved her. Eve felt the same as she looked up into Jack's eyes and gave him a sly smirk. Eve knew what he was thinking. And her husbands cock looked spectacular with how hard and dripping he was. Or was it because she was so far into euphoria that she just needed something...SOMEONE to fuck? Her pussy ached for another cock after it finished pushing the rest of Dylan's thick spunk from its hole. A small puddle of cum had been created as she rested on the table with cum pouring from her abused hole. After a few minutes, Eve stood up and shuffled towards the man and her husband; slow at first, but determined. After she reached Jack, she touched his cheek and gave him a long, passionate kiss with an, "I love you, Jack. We'll get through this. Trust me."

Jack nodded and kissed her forehead before shivering as her hands slid down his chest, across his abs, and to his swollen member that jumped around in the air needing a hole to fuck. Jack moaned loudly as his wife jerked on his cock slow and steady. She gave his cock head a big, wet kiss before slurping up his precum and swallowing it. The man next to Jack shuffled as close as he could so his much older cock swung by her cheek as she toyed with her husbands cock.

"Eve, please. Let him cum first. It looks like he's been here longer than us and could probably use the release," Jack told Eve, half heartedly.

Eve slapped Jacks cock which only made him groan and sent a strand of precum flying across the room. She walked over to the other man and looked back at Dylan who was rubbing his softening cock, but still clearly wanting more than what he got and would probably take her again if his cock would agree with him and reharden. Eve thought about pulling them off the hooks and helping her husband fight off the inbreds, but the man had been strung up for who knows how long and wouldn't be any use in a fight. She wouldn't be any use against their strength, especially if she was just manhandled and fucked ruthlessly, so, that left just her husband. And if he was going to fight them, he couldn't do it with a raging boner. Therefore, Eve had no choice, she thought to herself trying to justify what she was about to do willingly. She sighed and rubbed her very wet, very badly aching pussy as she pushed her soft, perky breasts into the man's face. He greedily rubbed his face all over her breasts as he pushed his cock against her stomach, jabbing her with each thrust as his mouth devoured each nipple and saliva was spread across both breasts.

"Oh man. Buddy, you're wife's breasts. Their fucking. Their amazing. Fuck. It's been so long. Sorry. I'm not sorry at the same time," the unknown man spoke between sucking her pink nipples and rubbing his face all over her breasts.

Eve reached down and juggled his balls in one hand which seemed much smaller than what she just had to deal with. They were maybe the size of walnuts, the same as her husband if she had to guess. But nonetheless, balls that needed emptying. After toying with his balls, she slid her fingers up his erect shaft and twirled her fingertips across his cock head, smearing his precum across the tip and down the shaft which she then used as lube when she gripped his rock hard dick and gave it a few jerks which only produced even more precum. He was like a leaking faucet and there was no end to the copious amounts of precum this man was producing.

"Oh fuck come on already lady. Please. It's been so long since I've seen a beautiful young lady such as yourself. And even longer since I've fucked one. Do me a solid and bring that pussy over here," the man pleaded as she flipped his cock around in circles before wiggling it side to side to make him beg for it. Eve had just been used by two men and now, she had some kind of power over this helpless man. Besides, she figured if she didn't put on a show for her captors, they could possibly kill her and her husband. That's the last thing she wanted.

Eve took the man's older cock into her mouth and swallowed it down to the base before sliding it back out and giving it a long, hard jerk. She then turned around and bent over so her pussy came into view. Even after having two cocks in it and cum still dripping from its hole, it still looked tighter than ever. She backed up slowly and guided the man's cock towards her awaiting entrance before biting her lower lip and sliding it in. The man went limp on the hook as his cock was devoured by her tight hole. It had felt as if someone were squeezing his cock hard, but it was warm and wet and as she rocked forward and backwards, his cock was milked with ease. Each time her ass collided with the man's thighs, it pushed his hook backwards until she moved forward to free his cock from her hole. She's then slam her hips backwards once again, making his cock pierce her insides.

"Holy... holy shit. Either it's been too long, or your wife is really something else. No wonder these two assholes raped the shit out of her."

Jack quickly responded, "Shut the fuck up. That's my wife you're talking about!"

Dylan, getting annoyed, put out his cigarette on his arm with plenty of other scars from previous cigarettes. "Both of you shut up or I'll take this doll upstairs and you two can sit there with your dicks in your hand looking stupid. Well, maybe not your hands since they're tied at the moment, but you two know what I'm saying. Fuck."

The man just looked down and watched Eves perfect ass slide up and down his meat pole, her pussy swallowing every inch he could give her. He gave a few thrusts each time she reached his base, but she did all the work. Eve turned to the side and began sucking on her husbands cock while the other man thrusted into her as best he could despite being strung up. Jack sighed as his cock finally had a hole to fuck and he felt Eve sucking harder and better than she ever had before. He knew his wife would never be the same after this day. He knew this would change their lives forever if they even could escape to begin with, but right now, his body was in pleasure and he could only focus on her mouth, sucking and swirling all over his eager prick. Jack watched the other man grind his teeth as he fucked Eve harder and faster, his balls slapping her thighs louder and louder as he picked up pace. Eve had to stop sucking Jacks cock just to moan and say, "Oh fuck."

Eve had another wave of pleasure wash over her as her pussy clenched the older man's cock which in turn made him moan. Her knees buckled, testing her balance and almost caused her to fall as she gushed juice from her pussy, coating the older man's balls.

"Hey. Hey bud I just made her cum. Fuck," the man grunted as he went back to fucking this gorgeous woman so kindly given to him by his captors. Her pussy made up for the weeks he spent tied up and humiliated by the two monsters.

Finally, after thrusting as deep as he could, the man came. Weeks upon weeks of unspent, pent up seed came gushing out of his cock. It was like taking the top off of a fire hydrant. The tip of his cock swelled up before exploding, spitting it's white seed into her pussy. Eve moaned as she felt the blast of warm seed. She felt the man's cock contract with each wave that was pushed free. Jack watched as the man's balls rose high and bounced up and down with each release. He could only think, "3 men just fucked my wife. All in the same day. And all came inside of her."

Eve choked Jacks cock down and softly bit his base as she caressed his balls, tempting the seed out of them. It worked. The next moment, Jack erupted inside of her mouth. Strands of cum leaked from around her lips as she tried to swallow as much as she could. He came so hard it surprised her and the warm seed in her womb didn't help as she sucked her husband dry.

Having satisfied both her husband and the random stranger who was now staring at his softening cock as it hung limp and dangling between his legs, Eve sighed and sat on the ground, near a stained mattress in the corner. Dylan clapped his hands saying, "Bravo. Now, where were we?"

The end...or is it?

12