"Captured"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers

*** Ann ***

If I'd known a fat man could fuck like that I'd have had one on standby years ago.

In our talks he admitted his faults as well as hopes and dreams. I had never done a day's work as a volunteer. He had at least a month (not a month of working hours but a month of twenty-four hour service) of volunteer work before he had graduated high school. More shocking to me he had not done it as show for a collage, but because he saw a need. I had never done an hours work unless on a payroll.

I do not know if he realized that, when I was showering, if he was reclined on one of the recliners he had a faint glow. I do not know if it was the glow or the all raw veg diet but he was losing weight. The light in the room was dim but constant. We had no indication of day or night. We played tag for exercise. If he caught me he got to fuck me. If I caught him he got to fuck me. It was my favorite activity because we would both be laughing and giggling when he finally sank that wonderful boner into me and it was a rare time that he came first. I would not have minded him popping early he had given me enough orgasms to qualify for a lot of selfish guy time.

** Dice **.

Ann was always telling me that she owed me for orgasms. I was not worried. That look on her face and the blush and tightening of every muscle in her upper body that signaled her pending orgasm was all the reward I wanted. She didn't know it but the times she faked an orgasm she failed. However my claim of dry orgasm was believed every time. News flash ladies a guy can fake an orgasm. In fact, if I have been fucking for over an hour and had at least two orgasms a dry orgasm will be painful. I will fake to avoid the pain. If you do not believe me send a letter to a porn star see what they say.

We had been in the room a long time maybe two or three weeks, maybe a month. We were washing our dinner of carrots and peas in the pod when a door opened in a wall and a woman came dashing in.

In the other room a man was screaming, "Get back here you fucking bitch. You're not done yet."

The door disappeared. And he was silenced to us. The woman was bleeding from her nose and one ear. Ann and I looked at each other and each took an arm and led the woman to a couch. As we laid her on the couch I saw the bruises on her chest, abdomen, crotch, legs, feet, arms, hell even on her hands. Her hands looked gnarled, she had broken fingers that were twisted almost upside down. I looked up at Ann and saw a tear slide down her face.

"Ann, hold her. We can't let her heal with her fingers twisted around." I looked in her fearful eyes, one was swelling shut, "I have to straighten your fingers or you'll never use them again. It is going to hurt."

She closed her eyes and held her hands out to me. I placed her right hand on her lap and holding her left hand stepped in close on her left side turning my back to her with her arm under my left arm so I could pin it to my side. I inspected the fingers noting the way the skin twisted.

"Ann, lay on her a bit so she does not flail around."

Looking over my shoulder I saw Ann sitting hip to hip and leaning down over the wounded girl. I looked back at an index finger that was twisted around so the nail was on the wrong side. When I gripped the tip of that finger in my right hand the poor girl screamed. I quickly pulled a bit, and twisted my wrist aligning the finger as best I could. I reached for the middle finger that was sideways. Another scream as I pulled and twisted but this scream faded off midway through.

"She passed out." Ann offered.

"Good. I hate hurting her."

I also straitened her pinky finger that was twisted almost completely around. When I turned and placed her hand on her lap Ann climbed up on the foot of the bed and waited. I circled the bed and took the same position on the right side. Ann moved to the left and waited in case the poor girl awoke. Only the pinky and middle fingers where damaged and I quickly straitened them. We moved away from the couch and the girl began to glow. She glowed brighter and brighter. We moved to the opposite side of the second couch and sat in the shadow. Our eyes teared from the brightness of the light. We huddled together and fell asleep waiting for the light to dim.

When I woke there was still light coming from the girl but I could not tell if it was dimmer or my eyes adjusted to it. Ann and I ate our meal as we had planned the girl had her eyes closed the entire time. I do not know if she slept or was unconscious. Maybe she was just being polite as we did not offer any to her. We whispered about what we had seen until hungry then we ate and used the carwash toilet. We continued like this until we were sleepy. The girl remained unmoving with eyes closed and glowing. Ann and I climbed on the other couch and began a slow screw after all we had not had sex for the longest period since we entered the room. After fucking we slept. I awoke to a normal room. I got up to pee and get my automatic shower.

The new girl was crouched down trying to hide from me next to her couch. I went to the cupboard and got a carrot for the girl. I was thinking she must be hungry. I walked over to give her the food. She squealed and scampered away to huddle next to a wall. I took a small bite of her carrot, then dropped it on her couch. Chewing my bite, I walked back over to Ann and climbed on the couch to cuddle with her. She just nuzzled my ear and began snoring again. After a few minutes I could hear the snap of a carrot being eaten.

When we woke again Ann got up and crossed to the toilet to pee as I went to the cupboard for our breakfast. It was empty. I closed the door and slapped it three times then went back and sat on my couch. Ann came back to me all freshly washed.

She leaned in and after a quick kiss on my neck whispered, "She has a pile of food next to the other couch," I nodded. She continued, "she watched me like a hawk while I showered." Then speaking loudly she said, "Go spit in the toilet you have that sleep funk going on."

I did as asked. I realized we were teaching our new roommate how things work. As I walked across the room there was a thump sound and the cupboard door popped open a couple inches.

I called out, "There is fresh breakfast in the cupboard."

Ann crossed to the open door and pulled it the rest of the way open. She reached in and pulled out a large head of cabbage. Yay edible plates, Ann pulled a leaf off of the cabbage and holding the leaf like a bowl reached into the cupboard and rolled a bunch of mixed berries into the leaf bowl. I made noises prepping to spit then did into the hole in the floor and took my shower. Using another leaf Ann rolled cherry tomatoes off of the shelf. I turned my hand up and began my rinse. Ann squealed in delight and pulled a loaf of bread out of the shelf. I turned my palms up again and the dryer began to blow. When the dryer quit I saw Ann was using part of a leaf to capture a yellow ball. I could not believe my eyes she had a lump of butter. I went to her and we divided everything in thirds.

Ann whispered, "She took all of the other food why share this?"

"It is the only way to teach her that she does not need to hoard."

We tore the bread in thirds then spread butter on it with a corner of torn cabbage leaf. We divided everything in thirds, each item on its own leaf plate. After giving the new girl her share Ann and I ate our fill. We then combined our leftovers and put them on the little shelf under the cupboard. It only took about ten minutes and the new girl took her leftovers to the shelf. She then pulled a couple of leaves off of the cabbage head and went to gather her hoard. Ann hurried to help wash them before putting them back on the shelf.

While washing the food the girls exchanged names. Beth was forty years old but looked like a college age coed, firm and fit.

I was missing my two and three times a wake period sex. Ann would only fuck if it looked like Beth was asleep. I walked around all day with a hard-on. I woke up one night to the sound of a woman moaning and realized I was alone on my couch. Looking over at the other couch Ann had her head buried in Beth's crotch. Beth saw me rise up looking at them. She smiled then made a circle of the fingers of one hand and poked a finger through with the other then pointed down at Ann's butt sticking out the end of the couch. As I moved from my couch Beth took a firm grip on Ann's hair and pulled her face tighter into her pussy. As I got behind Ann I could see the moisture running down her legs. Gripping my cock in one hand I quickly ran my cock head down her ass crack and through the moist flaps under until it bumped her clit. Beth's arms flexed as she prevented Ann from moving. I angled my cock to apply upward pressure and pulled it back through the wet slit to its opening, and in one long medium speed thrust pushed it all the way into Ann. When it bottomed out my momentum plowed her face harder into Beth. Beth just smiled and winked at me. I set a nice steady rhythm pulling back about six inches and pushing in until I saw Beth's tits bobble from Ann's push against Beth. I'm afraid I didn't last as long as I would have liked, and after ten or fifteen strokes I pushed in and held as I fired of a massive load into Ann.

Beth pulled Ann up and gave her a kiss. As they kissed Beth stood up off of the couch and turned around pushing Ann to sit. Beth then bent at the waist and began eating my cum out of Ann. I had not yet wilted and seeing this hot sight ensured my interest. I stepped in behind Beth and gave her the same treatment as Ann. Sliding my still wet cock down the crack of her ass then digging it back until aligned and pushing deep into her dripping cunt. As I slid into Beth Ann just smiled at me. Having just cum I was more durable for Beth. About ten stokes into the firm pounding Beth tried to lift her face away but Ann grabbed her by the hair and yanked her face back into place. Beth tried to get even by humming as she licked. Ok, maybe humming is the wrong word. Beth made an, "Ah-ah-ah-ah" noise in as close to a base note as she could manage. Ann tipped her head back and moaned then shifted her grip from fists full of hair to palms flat on Beth's head. I reached up and began playing with Ann's tits. Beth's noise began to sound like, "Ah-ah-ah-mpft- ah-ah-ah-ah- ah-ah-mpft- ah-ah-ah-ah..." Ann began to get her orgasmic blush and her breasts got tighter. I put one hand on the back of Beth's head pushing her face in firmly as my cock bottomed out, allowing her a moment of slack as I reached the end of my outstroke. Ann's face and chest turned a deep crimson well beyond a blush. Beth's tone changed to high pitch and sounded more like an, "Ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-mpft-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-mpft-ee..." I glanced down and was happy to see a blush on Beth's neck that even flowed down her back. Both girls were close to cumming. I was not yet ready to cum but didn't want the girls to think I was out of the loop so to speak. I faked it. Ann went first I moved the hand that had been playing with nipples down and held her abdomen as she nearly bucked poor Beth's face off. I began flexing my cock pulsing it as if I was shooting into Beth. Beth began screaming into Ann's pussy and clamping down on my cock, bucking up down and even side to side a bit. I leaned down and kissed Beth's shoulder then as I stood up released my hold on both girls and stepped back pulling my still stiff cock out. The girls crawled up onto the couch. By the time they were clear headed again I was not fully hard. I do not think Beth ever realized there was none of my cum leaking from her. We sat and talked about our situation and how we should deal with three nude sexual people in a single room.

I firmly believe women have some magical code they can speak that makes what they say unintelligible to all males. At the end of a two hour talk all I understood was both girls like getting fucked in the pussy but with no lube nobody was getting it in the ass. The most important thing they both made clear if the pussy was wet I could fuck it to my heart's content. I could rub and fondle until she was wet or I was told no. If told no I could return and try again in a couple of hours or just go try the other girl. The girls came up with some kind of signal for girl-girl moments. When I asked questions about it they went back to the wet pussy rule.

Thanks to whoever invented the healing couches. I could fuck until I was in pain then go sit on a couch alone for a minute or so and come back fresh and ready to fuck again. The girls also swapped out to sit on a couch alone always returning ready to try some new position that you know would be painful if sustained.

For me the only major difference in our routine was longer sex sessions and shorter talk sessions. Then again sometimes they were combined. You can actually get used to someone saying, "Hold that thought I'm Cumming." Then, "Don't stop Dice, nice and slow please. You were saying?"

We lived as happy fuck buddies.

The fateful day we all sat on a recliner couch. I sat with my legs hanging over each side Ann sat between my legs with her legs splayed open as well. Beth sat with her legs on the recliner and leaned back into Ann as Ann leaned back into me. Beth pretended to sleep as Ann and I tried to bring her to orgasm with our hands. It was a game we all enjoyed. We were interrupted with a loud pop and the wall Beth had come in from vanished.

The room exposed to us was nightmarish. A pile of rotting vegetables lay against one couch and a stinking pile of shit against a wall five feet from the hole in the floor. Worst of all was the filthy creature that climbed to its feet in the middle of the room. With a scratchy voice he screamed, "She is mine."

I'm not sure how my plan formed but I raised my left leg and pivoted sweeping both girls off of the couch away from the screaming man. He ran into our room coming straight at us. I jumped up on the recliner and stood ready to counter attack. He slowed and started to circle, screaming at Beth to come back where she belongs. Beth and Ann both circled keeping the recliner between the crazy man and themselves. He rushed in trying to grab one of the girls as she scrambled around the recliner. I jumped off of the couch and landed both feet on his upper back. His face struck the floor with a crunch of bone. The fight was over.

I did not worry over him at all. I went to the girls and coaxed them onto the couches. They did not glow much so I had not hurt them when I knocked them off the couch. I returned to the attacker and rolled him on his back. His eyes were open and looked scared. He did not move other than darting his eyes back and forth. I thought of Beth's hands, and feeling no remorse started dragging him by an arm back to his room. Dropping his arm I moved to where the wall had been, and standing on our side pantomimed a wall and stomped a foot to draw attention. Our keepers didn't give me the wall back. Instead, a dog door formed in a wall. In rolled an oversized robotic vacuum. It rolled up to me and sprouted a couple of antenna, waived them around a bit, then rolled over to the other man and waived antenna over him a moment. One end of the robot morphed into a miniature bulldozer blade. It tried to push against him but dropped back out of sight. Within a few moments four more dog doors formed allowing four more robots to enter.

The robots formed a longer thicker bulldozer blade and pushed the inert body across the room. As they drew closer to the toilet hole it expanded in size. Once they had shoved him in they broke apart and began cleaning the room, first bulldozing rotten food and shit into the hole. Then absorbing the blade and forming a bucket on top of the robotic housing, each stood under the shower and filled its bucket. They washed floors and walls and recliners. One opened the cupboard and sprayed the inside with soap from a hose to the bucket. One of them mopped up the blood in our room. Each robot took turns dumping soapy water down the toilet hole and collecting rinse water then going back and rinsing everything. Once finished they all departed through dog doors that disappeared after them.

In a voice barely above a whisper Beth asked, "Was he really dead?"

I lied, "Yes."

If Ann had seen his eyes she said nothing.

We just sat together and cuddled until we all fell asleep.

When we awoke there where many changes to our room we had three cupboards all over a small counter with a sink and drinking fountain, three healing recliners, one toilet shower, and a massive flat soft bed. No blankets but better than sleeping or having sex on a recliner. We explored our larger room. The first cupboard was now a true cupboard with cups, plates, bowls, and silverware. There was even a skillet that got hot when it was set on a counter. The second cupboard was a cold box with fruit juice, milk in pitchers, a bowl of butter, and the usual veggies in bowls. The third cupboard was a hot box with a steaming loaf of bread. We broke the bread loaf into manageable sizes and buttered them. We selected fruits for breakfast. The girls chopped veggies and put them in the skillet with butter and water. Put the lid on and put it in the counter. We were going to have soup for lunch.

I washed dishes. The faucet had a teardrop on a button next to a faucet. I pushed it and hot water flowed. No towel, no dry rack, I washed everything in the water from the sink. I soon learned if you push the faucet left it gives soapy warm water if pushed to the right scalding hot water. I moved all the dirty dishes to the left then washed a bowl and filled it with soap. I splashed the soap on the right hand counter and rubbed it around a bit. I noticed a jet of air prevented any soap spilling off of the counter. I rinsed the bowl in hot water then filled it and rinsed the counter. The jets of air blew the water back into the sink drying the counter quickly. I began quickly washing dishes then rinsing each and placing them dripping on the counter. It went quick bumping the faucet with a wrist to switch from soap to hot water and back to soap.

I told the girls how the sink worked and then had to rewash some dishes to demonstrate it. When Ann and I turned to go to the bed I did not notice that Beth was filling a bowl with soapy water. Ann and I climbed on the bed and I was on my side facing away from Beth rubbing a hand up and down Ann's thigh and talking about how much better a bed is for sex. Beth put her bowl on the floor at a corner of the bed then bending over the corner with spread legs called Ann asking for help. Ann told me to hold my thought and rolled off the bed. I rolled onto my back and looked at Beth.

Ann came round the corner of the bed and said, "Oh!" She stopped in her tracks and leaning over the bed asked Beth, "Are you sure?"

"Yep. It will not be my first time and it will not be dry. He has rescued both of us. It is the best I can give."

Not knowing of the bowl of soap I thought they were speaking in girl code again.

Beth looked up to me and said, "Come here I'll start with a bit of a blow job."

I understood enough of that to slide my butt over so my cock was under her face.

She kissed and licked and moaned as Ann did something at her other end. She bobbed up and down on me then would pause and close her eyes and moan. Shortly she released me cock.

Beth groaned and said, "Go help Ann with what she is doing."

I climbed off the bed and moved over to Ann. Wow. Ann had two fingers of one hand stuffed into Beth's cunt and three fingers of the other hand stuffed in her ass.

Ann smiled and said, "Fuckers choice, what hand should I pull out?"

I didn't say a word but stepped in close. Ann pulled her fingers out of Beth's ass and dipped that hand into the bowl of warm soapy water. She then coated my cock in the sudsy dripping stuff. Ann guided my pecker into Beth and I pushed gently until the head popped through the constriction.

LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers