"Captured"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers

I held still until Beth moaned, "More give me more." I pushed in another bit then pulled just enough to feel the skin on my cock relax, and then pushed a bit more in. Beth chose that moment to start talking to Ann, "Ann you've ummph got to ummph try this ummph it feels ummph so full ummph." I bottomed out, "Oh, yes that's it." I was trying to figure out who she said the last to when she added, "come-on you can stroke it out a bit more now."

I pulled out about half way and pushed back in repeating at a faster pace. Thinking to myself go ahead talk to Ann now. She did. But I was not able to maintain enough brain function to repeat it. Hell it could have been the secret language of the gender I'd never know. It was all I could do to maintain without going over into orgasm and ending the heaven I was in. I could hear her speaking and it could have been tourist sites near her hometown or what an ass I was for not answering a question. Unless someone started screaming stop I was in the zone. Beth began screaming. I stopped pumping in her in order to figure out what she was screaming about.

She screamed, "You mother fucker if you don't get that dick moving again I'm going to rip it off your body and shove it up your ass. Pump you fucker, pump hard!"

Ok, I had her undivided attention. I put my hands on her shoulders pinning her to the bed and began slow fucking her ass. She was on the edge of a massive orgasm and I was stalling it. Her vocabulary got very inventive. I was the love of her life and she would be my slave if I would just finish what I started. A moment later I was accused of having a family tree that looks like a telephone pole. No branches. A moment later I was the best lover since the invention of the battery. Then I was accused of being a pregnant hermit hermaphrodite. I had to think about that one, time for some turnabout.

I asked, "Anne, why a pregnant hermit hermaphrodite?"

She giggled, "She just said you have been fucking yourself, successfully!"

I pulled out of Beth and rolled her over before plunging my dick back into her ass. Ann stood up and reached in to slide a couple fingers in Beth's pussy. I began pounding with purpose again, pulling out almost three quarters, and plowing back in hard and fast. Beth's eyes rolled up in her head. She let out a long loud groan. Ann reached in with her other hand and pinched Beth's clit hard. Beth screamed and clamped down on fingers and cock. Her legs clamped on my waist and her hands grabbed my wrists. It was as if she could not make up her mind. One moment she was pulling me deeper, the next trying to crawl away, then pulling me deeper again. Ann held onto that poor clit, pinching so hard her fingers were white. With her other hand she probed around inside Beth's sopping wet pussy. Beth continued to try to scream but it was now just a hint of escaping air. She was beginning to turn a bit blue.

I said, "Ok Ann, let go."

Ann looked surprised when she realized how long and tight she had held that clit. She let go and Beth gasped in a large breath of air. Ann gave me a guilty look.

"Don't worry Ann as soon as we free my cock we can put her on a recliner. I bet a glowing clit looks hot."

As soon as Beth could relax enough to release my cock I picked her up and carried her to the nearest recliner. Ann took the bowl to the sink and washed her hands then the bowl. Beth's clit glowed bright enough to cast shadows. Beth just sat with a Cheshire cat grin. I climbed on a recliner in case Ann was in the mood for some more. I glowed a little.

A light shined in my face. I bumped the steering wheel raising a hand to shade my eyes. A voice came through the crack in my window.

"I'm Deputy Williams. I need to see your ID. Why are you parked here Sir?"

Rolling down the window, "I was sleepy and pulled over before I fell asleep at the wheel." I fished my ID out of my wallet and gave it to him.

"So you are going to Coos Bay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Best reason to be parked here I've ever heard. There is a port-a-potty down by the boat ramp over there. You can use it if you need it. I'll check back in four hours. You should be gone by then."

"Will do on both officer. Thank you."

"You just make it home tonight ok?"

He turned and went back to his car. I looked at my watch it was 2 AM.

** Ann **

My arm hurts. I look around. I'm in my car. The airbag is out of the steering wheel and draped over my throbbing wrist. I see blue and red flashing lights. The clock on my dash reads 2:30 AM.

"Anyone in that car?"

I yell back, "Yes!"

A man comes sliding down the bank. Crap my car is off the road. "I'm Deputy Williams. Are you ok?"

"My arm hurts a bit but that is all."

"I'll get a medic out here to look at you then. Just sit tight and the medic and tow truck will be here soon." He begins talking into a radio mic on his shoulder.

** Beth**

I wake. The sun is not quite up but its glow has started. He got drunk last night and fucked me in the ass twice because he says my pussy is getting sloppy for him. I have no clothes here, no shoes, I am his slave and not allowed luxuries of that kind. But if there are people like I dreamed of last night I have to try to get away. I put on a pair of his boxers tying a knot in the waistband to help keep them on. Then a t-shirt, it is old and greasy, and stinks of sweat. His shoes fit after I put on five pairs of socks and pull the strings till they almost break. He is still snoring as I sneak out of the house.

I find my way to a highway. Then I'm not sure where to go but it does not matter before I can choose a Douglas County Police Deputy flips on his blue and red lights and does a U-turn to pull up next to me. He has a worried look on his face as he speaks, "I'm Deputy Williams..."

** Author **

I hope you enjoyed it. Please, comment and let me know.

LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers