Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up Jack."

Both then kissed kissed me on the lips.

"This symbolic collar, with no lock, is to welcome you to our private family service Jack."

"Gloria , pet, pour the bubbly."

After dessert and brandy Greg said "We won't be needing you two any more tonight. Wait 'till we ring you in the morning to bring our breakfast to Penny's room"

"Good night my loves, sweet dreams."

They hooked elbows and left.

Bathroom etiquette. We kept our bathroom doors closed and knocked to make sure it was empty. Gloria went first morning and evening.

I'd just finished and was about to get into bed, naked as usual, when Gloria came through my bathroom door wearing a knee length pink terry robe. She sat on the edge of my bed. I stood there stunned wondering what to do.

"Here, sit with me Jackie." She patted the mattress. "Penny and Greg think we should get to know each other better." Her hand slid up my bare back. Over the back of my neck. Gently, her hand on the back of my head, she pulled me to her plump luscious lips.

"Mm, Jackie. You're good at this."

This time her tongues searched my mouth and our four tongues tangled deliciously together.

My cage was getting tight. Gloria guided my hand down inside her robe and squeezed it to one of her big breasts. Then she reached down and fondled my balls.

I whimpered. I didn't mean to. I couldn't help it. Her gentle hand on my nuts felt so good. My cage was so painfully tight.

She pulled her lips back. "Oh, Jackie, see what Penny gave me?" From her robe's pocket she took THE key. "Shall I do the honors?" She deftly unlocked my cage, removed it and tossed it aside.

"My, Jackie, you aren't long to get a hard with." Her sweet laugh tinkled.

She stood and dropped her robe to the floor. What a Goddess! All that smooth curved creamy beauty.

She sat down again. After a few kisses she pulled her legs onto the bed and lowered her mouth to my lap. I didn't know what to do with my hands. I liked it when my Captain rubbed my shoulders, so. Trouble was it'd been so long, and never with a Goddess. And her tongues and soft lips. And her golden hair tickling my thighs, And that smooth hour glass shaped back. Then she wrapped her pink tongues snug around my cock! I came and came almost as soon as she started.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to so...sorry."

"That's OK, Jackie. I know it's your first time. Lets get onto the bed and cuddle

We cuddled, kissed and stroked each other.

"Jackie?"

"Mmmm, um, yes?"

"Jackie, have you ever eaten a lady out?"

"Um, no."

"Want to eat me?"

"Sure!"

"Give me a kiss and I'll teach you to eat pussy like a real gentleman."

Kiss. "Mm, you're a very good kisser. Now, take you time and kiss your way down. Start with my collarbone.

"Good boy. Now my tits.

"The gods gave you two lips and two tongues, and that's what nipples are for. Mm. Oh! Jackie. Yes."

Gloria lets out a happy shriek. "My belly button, Oh."

"Now you're there. Don't rush baby. Kiss my thigh. Yes, just like that. Now lick. Nice...mmm.

"Good, nice. one tongue, slide it. Oh!"

I pushed the soft lips apart and lapped her pussy. Then I pushed one tongue deep in while tickling her lips with my other. I corkscrewed them in as deep as I could. Gloria's fingers combed through my hair.

Then her thighs clamped my head and she began bucking as I licked and probed.

" Aaaahhh!" She relaxed completely.

She bent forward and holding my head by my ears gave me a long wet kiss. "You lied to Gloria, you've eaten pussy before Jackie."

"No, honest, first time." I licked her taste off my chin as I moved up.

"Well, in that case, you, my darling, are a cunt eating natural." She closed her eyes and leaned into another soft kiss.

More kissing and groping. Her hand stroked my member that was hard again.

"Looks like time for Jackie's next lesson." She lay on her back and spread her legs

As I climbed aboard her left hand took my cock and guided me to heaven. Then her hands went to my shoulders .

"Nice and slow Jackie. That's it. No need to rush."

I stroked slowly in and out.

"Mm that's nice, long, slow. Nice. Good." Her tongues flicked across her lips. I picked up my pace, marveling how her big soft breasts jiggled with each thrust.

Her heels beat the backs of my thighs. "Yes baby, yes. Drill me harder. Oh! Oh!" Her calls excited me further.

"Mm." The glorious feeling of my cum rushing through my cock. I pumped and pumped.

I rolled off and collapsed beside Gloria. We kissed and cuddled and were soon asleep.

Sometime later I woke to a gentle hand stroking my cock and fondling my balls. Oh My!

"Just lay back Jackie. Enjoy." The sensation of her soft lips and slippery tongue on my wood was so exotic. Gloria kissed her way up. She nibbled my nipples. She straddled my hips.

Oh My God! She lowered herself onto my woodie. The muscles in her cunt nibbling as she sank. She rolled her hips and using her thigh muscles stroked up and down. Her head was tilted forward. Her long hair swayed, her big soft breasts swayed. She closed her eyes and rode. Her tongues writhed around her lips. She lifted slowly, then plunged down. Again and again She picked up the pace to a fast gallop. Her big boobs bounced with each thrust. Her nipples hard and mesmerizing.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Loud. Her voice went higher in pitch and volume. "Ah! Ah!

I exploded. She came. We lay tangled and exhausted.

"Mm, Jackie." She nuzzled under my chin, one arm over my chest.

In the morning we showered together. A hot wet soapy, slippery 'good morning' fuck.

"Put your cage back on sweetie, I have to return the key."

Life just keeps getting better.

The End

If there's a positive response I will find chapter 2

12