Captured

Story Info
Femboy captured by aliens.
1.7k words
4.39
17.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all happened like a blur. The attack on our ship. The aliens, Zilnians, boarding us. The firefight. My capture.

The Zilnians were a perverted race, taking the most effeminate male from a ship they captured, and making them their... servants. They themselves were tall, bulky, brutish. With skin like sapphire, and besides the clawed hands, human-like features.

I weakly tried to struggle against the grip one of them had on my arm, but it was futile. It was too strong, with a grip like iron. I was sure it was going to bruise my whole upper arm just holding it. That would be my fate though, I realised, subject to the rough grabs and gropes of these aliens, among other things...

I was tossed into a cell as I heard the Zilnians ships engines hum back to life. Leaving the ship I had served on behind and in ruins.

A bit about me, I was 19 and on my first outer space mission, as a waiter in the mess hall. It wasn't glamourous but I had failed my Space Fleet exams and was desperate to get off Earth. Catering was a back door of sorts to seeing the galaxy, if only I hadn't been so adventurous. I stood at 5 foot 3 with a slim frame and smooth skin. I had a mop of brown hair which always got in my eyes, which meant I had to wear a hair net when I was working.

I was thinking over all the decisions that got me here when the cell door opened. The brute that stood before me was easily 6 foot 5, the average height for his species, and ordered me up with a grunt. My legs shook as I stood up. I knew that if I complied rather than resisted, I would be treated more gently. It lead me down the ship's halls, others of its kind turned their heads and eyed me with lust, my face heated up as I heard cat calls in my direction. We finally got to a door and the brute stopped me.

The door opened to reveal a large room, with blue curtains on the window and matching carpet and bedsheets on a bed twice the size of a king sized bed. The captain's quarters. In the room was a large Zilnian, 7 foot tall and naked, revealing well sculpted muscles and a 12 inch cock which made my ass tense just looking at it.

"Enter." The captain growled at me. I nervously obeyed, taking slow steps into his quarters. "Strip." He commanded again. "I want to see my prize."

My shirt was torn from the rough grabbing I had been subject to in my capture, so I peeled that off first. The captain hummed in approval and motioned with his eyes for me to take the rest off. I slipped out of my brown trousers and underwear in one motion, I didn't want to try his patience. Now I was naked in front of the alien who had taken me from my job, my ship. My arms instinctively wanted to cover my small penis and balls, but again I didn't want to try the captain's patience. I saw his cock twitch up as he stood up to get a closer look. He circled around me, running his clawed hands gently on my chest, back, ass and finally, just above my dick.

"I like what I see, boy." The captain grinned at me. "I am captain J'nar of the Zilnian imperial fleet, but you will call me Master."

"Y-yes Master." I answered bowing my head.

Master walked over to a closet on the far side of the room. "You will need some, adjustments, to show everyone and yourself that you are now my slave." He explained as he pulled out something, it sounded metallic.

He made his way back to me and I closed my eyes and felt cold as he fixed on a metal collar to my neck. The collar wasn't heavy, but wasn't so light that I would forget it was there, and it had adjusted it's size so it fit around my neck perfectly. When I thought Master was done he grabbed my balls and put them through a metal ring which instantly contracted so it fit, and then attached a tube on my penis, which attached to the ring perfectly and shrunk until it was the exact same size as my flaccid dick. I held out no hope that it would expand when I got hard, just then it locked itself with a beep.

"There we are, slave, now you look fitting for your role." Master told me.

"What role is that, Master?" I asked, rather stupidly.

"My personal slave of course!" Master explained surprisingly calmly for a Zilnian. "Obey me and be a good slave, and I will treat you well."

For some reason that reassured me, I had heard stories of how the Zilnians treated their slaves. Maybe I had gotten lucky with my Master? I don't know.

"On your knees, slave!" Master ordered. I quickly dropped to my knees and looked up at him. "Such a pretty boy." He continued as he grabbed his now rock hard cock and placed it near my lips. "Now suck it, slave."

"Yes, Master." I answered as I took his massive cock in my hand and wrapped my lips around the tip. I sucked on the tip for half a minute before sucking deeper. Not all the way, but I was working my way further down his cock. Master groaned in pleasure as I took his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was there for 5 minutes but still couldn't take it all, only 9 inches, which made me gag. I pulled away for some air and looked up at Master, he was sympathetic but I could see impatience form on his face. Finally he growled and grabbed my hair, pushing my head down on his cock until my lower lip touched his balls. I choked as he held me there for a few seconds before releasing me.

"Very good, for a beginner, not to worry, you'll be trained to take it without a problem in time." Master told me as I coughed a couple of times and gasped for air. He stood there, patiently waiting for me to recover, and then once my breathing had gotten back to normal he ordered me to get on the bed, face down.

I could only nod as I stood up and laid myself on my front on the bed. It was soft, something that surprised me, since no Zilnian was soft in any way. Master lifted my hips and placed a pillow under me, lifting my ass and pressing on my now imprisoned dick, which I felt try to get hard in anticipation. Back in my old life I was Bi, and got very excited when my ex would fuck me, I guess it was the same with my new alien Master.

Master scratched my back lightly with his claws, making me squirm while I desperately tried to keep in place. I heard a low laugh at my efforts and a loud smacking sound as my ass flared up. I cried out in response, which Master only responded to by smacking my ass again, he repeated maybe 5 times, my cries growing louder and less coherent before stopping.

"Human asses get red so easily!" Master laughed. "You're kind really are a sensitive people."

"Y-yes Master, we are." I answered weakly.

"I hope you're ready to take my cock!" Master replied, while picking up a bottle of lube and lubing my ass and his cock. It felt cold against my hole, but made it relax more than the lube back home. I guessed with their kind being so well endowed, the Zilnians needed to make more effective lube as a result.

I snapped out of my thoughts and answered. "Yes Master."

As soon as I said that Master pushed his thick, long cock into my ass. I was right about the lube, it had made the entry easy, but hadn't eliminated all of the extra pain. I moaned loudly and held the sheets in an iron grip as the aliens cock easily entered all the way to the base. Master shifted so his body was on top of mine, he was twice as wide as me and must have weighed three times as much. His solid muscles made it a total contrast of being pushed against the soft sheets on my front, and what felt like a living rock pressed on my back. My caged cock felt like it was being crushed under all the weight, but still it was leaking precum as it strained against it's housing.

Master finally lifted his top half up with his arms, allowing me to breath again. But then he began thrusting, pounding at my ass relentlessly, grunting as he did. I moaned and cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, but as he kept fucking me, that mixture became more pleasurable. After 20 minutes I felt something building up in my caged cock, it had long since given up on getting hard in this situation, yet an orgasm was still building!

I never got to go over the edge, however, as Master came first. He let out a low growl and pushed his cock as deep as he could into me. I felt the hot cum fill my ass, soothing my sore insides. So much cum that my ass couldn't hold it all, when Master pulled out I leaked out maybe half of his load instantly. It made sense that Zilnians were heavy cummers. Even through Master had finished using me I whined and lifted my ass, wordlessly begging for more, to be sent over the edge.

Master knew what I was trying to do and smacked my ass again, sending it back down to the bed. "If I cared if my slaves came I wouldn't put that on them." He told me, grabbing at my cage. This caused me to cry out in frustration. He waited for me to stop and spoke again. "Your are a very good fuck though slave, I enjoyed using you."

Master lifted me from the bed in his arms and placed me back on it, now sitting upright. I looked up at him and he smiled. "Now compose yourself, slave. I want to take you to the bridge and show off my prize."

"Yes Master." I half moaned, half spoke as he attached a chain to my collar and gently pulled me to my feet.