Captured

Story Info
Slave serves her master.
4.3k words
4.44
84.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in a room. It is very dark, yet I can hear the crackle of fire on either side of me. A fireplace or sconces on the wall, perhaps. I must be blindfolded, that is why it is so dark. I shake my head. Try to dislodge the blindfold. It is too firmly tied, allowing no light in at all. I have just my ears and nose for senses. My arms are tied behind my back. Encased in some sort of glove so that I cannot feel my fingers touching each other. My elbows are bent so that my palms are cupping the opposing elbow, forcing my shoulders into a straight posture, and my breasts to protrude out in front of my body. I am resting on my bottom in some sort of hard chair. My legs are tied as well... bent at the knee with a rope around my thigh and calf to keep them tightly bound. The rope on either side of my knee is then pulled outward and anchored so that my thighs are spread very wide apart. I am tilted back at an angle so that most of my weight is being supported by my ass, although my pussy is exposed to the air. I can feel the cool air there. As I become more aware of my surroundings, I realize that, except for the gloves on my arms, I am entirely naked, exposed, vulnerable. I have an object in my mouth... round, slippery, lodged behind my teeth so that I cannot push it out nor close my mouth. It is also tied behind my head securely. I hear the squeak of the door opening... and closing. Footsteps from across the room... the sound of clothing being removed. Buttons, zippers, shoes clunking to the floor. Then silence. I hear someone clear their throat, cough a bit, and know that He is male. After a brief pause, I become aware of the smell of cologne somewhere close to me... in front of me. Is he standing there? Watching me? Looking at my body? I begin to squirm as much as I can in my bindings, try to mumble my protest, begin to fight the ropes. "Be still, or face the consequences," said in a deep, firm voice. I stop moving immediately, turn my head toward the source... somewhere to the right of me.

"If you continue to resist, what I do to you and for how long I do it will be worse than you can imagine." I can feel my chest rise and fall with fear. My stomach muscles clench involuntarily, wondering what it is he means by "worse". What could be worse than being bound in a strange place, blindfolded, and naked in front of a stranger? Then my mind did imagine what it could be, and I began to tremble. One small sob escaped my gag, and tears began to fall past the blindfold and run down my cheeks. I quieted them... began to talk myself down from the edge of panic, still breathing heavily, heart pounding. I didn't want him to know how afraid I was. I hear him say, "I've watched you. From afar, I've seen you come home late at night, turn your lights on after entering your house, and if you forget to close your blinds, witness you disrobe in your bedroom. You have a beautiful body. You are a beautiful woman, yet you have no man in your life. I know what you need, my Pet. I will give to you what you need, even if you are not aware of the need yourself. And you will be begging me for release before this night is done." I hear movement in the room... some mechanical noises, and then suddenly the sound of a motor, followed quickly by the feel of cool air washing over me. A fan. You've turn on a fan, and directed the air to flow over me. I feel my nipples grow hard. Despite the fear, I feel a tightening in my groin... my pussy lips spasm suddenly, and a fluttery feeling lies in my tummy. This causes me to quiet down and stop moving. As if He knew it would. I feel a finger, warm, mildly calloused, flick my right nipple. My breathing increases, and I draw in a breath, as my left nipple is then flicked. I try to draw back, but the device I am bound to prevents me from doing that.

I hear, "Do not be afraid. I will not hurt you... too much".

I feel my nipples, both of them, being squeezed at the same time... pinched lightly, and then harder as they are pulled gently up. He releases them at the same time. Causing my breasts to jiggle, and my nipples to again become pellets. It wasn't painful, not much anyway. I hear him snicker... as if he knows that what he is doing would cause my nipples to respond even more to his touch. Those feelings, those spasms, in my pussy begin to become more frequent. I can't seem to help it. I feel his fingers trailing down my flat tummy, encircle my belly button, and travel downward more... then stop... and then nothing. I wonder if he is done. Mildly disappointed (and shocked at my own thoughts) that this might be the end. But then I feel his hand warmly cup my pussy, press a bit there. And then one of his fingers bends upward, barely entering my pussy. I hear another snicker.

"You're wet, my dear. That is good. I'll bet you're surprised that I know your body so well." His hand is gone, but I hear him nearby... standing in front me still... our faces seem nearly on the same level, so this device must be high off the floor since my legs are bound up. I feel his fingers grasp my right labia, and then something pinching there. Then another pinch... and another. It feels like clamps or clothespins. He does this to the left labia. Three clamps on either side. I hear him say, "tsk tsk... we'll work up to four and five, but three will do for now".

After all of the clamps are on, I feel a tugging. All three clamps on the right labia are being pulled outward. He must have chains or twine on the ends of them. I can feel him tie them to the right thigh. He then proceeds to the left labia. He pulls and ties them to the left thigh. My pussy lips are now pulled wide open, leaving nothing to the imagination of my Captor. He sees me splayed open before Him. I hear Him say, "Very nice, my pet." I hear more noises. Metal chains clanking. And then feel my right nipple being clamped tightly. I whimper a bit. It stings so much. I know what's coming and grimace as he does the same with the left nipple, my breath hissing through my nose.

"You'll get used to it, my pet... and even worse as time goes by."

He is right, in a way. My nipples begin to feel numb... the pain isn't as biting as it was at first. I am just beginning to feel that this won't be so bad, when I feel a pulling on the clamps of both nipples. They are being pulled downward. Something heavy swings onto my chest periodically, and I understand that a weight has been added to a chain that connects the clamps. Now the sting is back... and again my breath is drawn in through my nose and I wimper and try to say "please, no more." I hear him snicker again. I hear a switch flick, and my chair begins to tilt forward. I am tightly bound to it, so my body stays put. After my head and chest are tilted slightly forward, the chair begins to lower toward the ground... and then stop. I can smell his cologne close by again.

"I'm going to remove your gag... If you say one word, I will add weight to your nipple chain and I will pull those pussy clamps tighter... It is up to you." I feel hands behind my head. The buckle is loosened, and the gag is removed from my mouth. My jaw aches from the forced position, so I begin to move it about to stretch out the muscles. My impulse is to begin screaming, but I refrain, remembering what he said about increasing my pain.

"Now, my Pet. You will address me as Master, and speak only when I ask a question or tell you it is okay for you to do so. I am going to place my cock very close to your face. I want you to begin to kiss it. To lick it and make me ready for you. Is that understood?"

I cannot speak. I've never been in this situation before... "Ahhhhhhhggghhh"

I feel a weight being added to my nipple chain, causing them to sting all over again.

"Is that understood, Slave," you say?

"Yes, yes, Mmmaster... it is understood."

"Very well then. Begin."

I feel a warmth directly in front of me. Your body is blocking the cool air from the fan directly in front of me. I can still feel it on my legs, breasts, and exposed pussy. I smell your musky scent, and move my face foward to feel where you are. My nose is tickled by your pubic hair and my lips can feel the beginning of your shaft. You are semi hard. I follow the shaft to the tip using my tongue. I apply my lips to the tip of your cock and kiss you there. Using slight suction and my tongue to swirl around, around, and just behind the tip, where I know most men are more sensitive. I feel you push yourself toward me and I know this must mean that you want me to take you further inside of my mouth. So I swirl my tongue around the base of your cockhead, just past the lip of it, and moisten that part of you... withdraw a bit... and then further. Swirl my tongue again... another half inch... out again, and then again. Deeper each time, making your cock and shaft wetter so that it slides into my mouth easier, so that my lips slide as they tighten on the withdraw. Your cock is beginning to touch the back of my throat, yet I cannot feel the end of the shaft hit my nose. I begin to worry about gagging. I've never liked men to go much further than where you are at right now. I can feel your hands on the back of my head, guiding your cock back and forth into my mouth, using your own rhythm.

"Relax your throat, slave," I hear you say. "If you vomit, you'll clean it up when we're done."

My eyes water a bit. Feeling the head of your cock push further to the back of my throat. You are rock hard now. And I do not know when the end of your shaft will meet my lips. I force myself to relax my throat and not breathe through my mouth, and I feel you--the tip of your cock--slips down my throat, and I want to gag but fight it. Your rhythm is faster. I can hear you breathe heavily and groan occasionally. I hear you say, "That's it, pet... relax your throat. Do not gag. That's it, baby... oh yes... Mmmmmmm."

I hold my breath on each plunge down my throat, and breathe through my nose upon your withdrawal. Your thrusts are becoming longer, slower, deeper. I sense you are nearing your orgasm. You suddenly stop thrusting, and leave your cock buried in my throat. I can feel, with my tongue, your cum travel up your shaft in pulse after pulse. You are holding my head in your hands, fully imbedded in my mouth, and you begin to groan in your own agony of feeling. I concentrate on holding my breath. I can feel my face begin to turn red. I am ready to burst and try to pull backward, pull you away and out of my throat, but you hold firm and I begin to fade.

Abruptly, you pull away, and out of my mouth. Your semi hard cock slips past my lips, leaving a trail of white cum. A thin stream connects you to my lips and dangles there a bit, then snaps apart.

"Very good, pet... you've passed the first test".

I sputter and try to catch my breath, taking in great gulps of air, clearing my mouth of the taste of you. I hear you laugh. Obviously pleased with the effect you've had on me. The chair begins to move again... first upward, then forward more, so that my back is perpendicular to the floor, and my ass is higher than my back and head. I feel your hands on my bare ass, your thumb presses in at my sphincter, causing it to spasm. I gasp.

"Do not say a word, slave. The gag will be put back in if you do. Do you want the gag, slave?" I shake my head, "No, Master."

"Very well," you say. I feel something cool and wet applied to my ass. Your finger penetrates me there, briefly. More lubricant is added and your finger probes me even deeper. You do this for a time. I expect your finger, after the last time, when I feel something else. Something bigger and smoother begins to enter me. I hold my breath. It begins to hurt a little... you stop... withdraw it... add more lube, and apply it again and begin to push inward. This time, you do not stop. I feel my ass being stretched wider and wider. Slowly wider. I know that I will scream if this continues, and open my mouth to do so, when I feel my ass suddenly shrink around the object. Although it remains inside of me, it is not so terribly stretched. This is what must be a butt plug, I think.

"There, now," I hear you say. "That should do for a while. Get used to it, Pet. You'll wear it quite a lot for me."

The chair begins to move, tilting back to the original position. And then tilting some more. I am now sitting as before, except I am in a more reclined position, lying on my back, but tilted slightly at an angle. My legs are wide open because of the ropes, and my labia are pulled tight by the clamps. The weights on my nipples do not effect me in this position, and I was grateful for that. However, just as I had that thought, I felt the chain being lifted, and heard a snap. You have connected the chain to something above me. It is pulling gently on my nipples, causing them to pull on my breasts. While this is still unpleasant, it doesn't hurt as much as the weights did. I mild comfort to me.

I feel you insert a finger inside of me. Then two.

"Your mind may not think you love this, my Pet, but your body is betraying you. Your pussy is soaking wet, my dear. I am pleased."

Your fingers continue to move inside of me, turning this way, that way, wiggling, causing me to involuntarily move my hips as much as the ropes and bindings allow. I hear your snicker again, and I try to control my movements so that you are not aware of what you are doing to my body, but I cannot help it. Just as I am about to give in to the feelings, you remove your fingers. "Not yet, my Pet. In time."

My mind is in such turmoil. How can my body betray me so? How could I want this... this monster to continue to touch me? To continue to control my body in such a way that I begin to lose my hold on what is good and right, and what feels so good but must be so wrong?

I feel something warm and small placed on the hood of my clitoris. If I hadn't been tied down, I would have leaped out of the chair. You have clamped something onto the hood of my clitoris. It does not pinch very hard and in fact, barely feels there at all after you have let go of it. But it is there. Barely there. I hear a switch turn on and the item on my clitoris begins to get warm. Very warm. But not unpleasant. Another sound, and it begins to vibrate... a slow humming. I immediately begin to feel myself become aroused. My hips begin to gyrate as much as the bindings will allow. I try to hold my moans inside but I cannot let him know how this is effecting me. But it becomes too much, and first a sigh, then a deep moan escapes my lips... my lips part, and I begin to pant... hold my breath... and then pant again.

Ahh Gawd, it feels so good. How could he know? How could he know my body so well? He is a Master. A Master of self control. A Master of the female body. My female body. Skilled at making my body obey what my mind knows should not be allowed. My mind wants to scream nooooo, but my body wants to cum. I want to cum so badly. I can feel myself gaining speed. Climbing that mountain. My clit is on fire, my pussy muscles are beginning to clench rhythmically on themselves, and just as I begin to reach that peak, the humming stops, the warmth goes away, and there is nothing. I am left there... on the edge... on fire... wanting to cry from being denied my orgasm.

I say "Please, Master. Please don't stop touching me. I'll do anything. Just let me cum. Please."

Silence.

"What did I say, slave? You are not to speak unless spoken to and given permission to do so. Be assured you will be punished for that breach of the rules. Now. Another rule. You will not cum, Pet, until I have given you permission to do so. You will never cum again unless I expressly say 'cum for me', do you understand, slave?"

"Oh, yes, Master, Sir. I understand."

"Then, repeat it, slave." "Master, I will not cum unless given permission to do so by you. I will never cum unless you say to me 'cum for me'."

"Very good, slave." And, as if to remind me of his power, I feel my nipples being tugged at... pulled harder on the chain they are attached to. If I could talk, I would groan and say "please stop". But I don't dare.

"Now, who am I?"

"You are my Master, Sir," I say.

And he says, "And who are you?"

"I am your slave, Sir," I say.

"Very good, Pet. How does your ass feel?"

"My ass feels... I don't like having that thing in there, Master. It hurts and does not feel natural."

You say, "But you'll wear it slave. Every day. And why?"

"Because you said it must be so, Master," I say.

"Very good, slave. You learn quickly."

I again begin to feel warmth on my clit, and the humming of the vibration starts anew. I begin to feel aroused immediately. I know it will not take me long to cum if this were to continue.

"Now, slave... do not cum. I want you to learn to ride the peak for longer and longer periods of time. You will learn to stay at that peak for me. Only for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I understand. I do not know how long I can hold out, though. I would ask that you be patient with your Slave, Master."

"We have our whole lifetimes, my Pet. Are you close, Pet?"

"Master... if you leave it there... I will come in seconds. Please..."

The sensation again stops. I am left there at the peak again. My breathing is shallow, then rapid. My pulse is irratic; my heart pounding in my chest. I do not think I could tolerate this for very long without exploding. If not in orgasmic bliss, then in my mind. I feel I will shut down if he brings me to that peak again.

I feel something warm, smooth - but hard - at the entrace to my pussy. It is his cock. The head, so velvet smooth, just sits there at the entrance. Teasing me. The sensations going through my body are so diverse. The cool air blowing over my body, cooling it, the fire inside of me, heating it up, the hot tip of his cock as it rests just at the entrance to my pussy. I want so badly to beg him. Beg him to fill me with his cock. To not stop until he is fully inside of me. But I've learned well to keep my mouth shut.

As if to draw out my torture, he slowly moves his cock inside of me, then stops... pulls out. Pushes in again, just that far and no further, and pulls out. My vaginal muscles clench on him every time he pulls out, wanting to pull him back inside... deeper. This man knows what he is doing to me. He knows that he is tormenting me. That I would do anything for him at this point, clearly enters my mind. How fast our lives change.

He pushes his cock inside me deeper. An inch more this time. And pulls out all the way. Then back inside to just the same spot as the previous thrust. And back out. Over and over and over, he keeps me on this edge. Then deeper. And back out. And back to the deepest part again... and pulls out... in... out... push... pull. I can feel my inner tissues tug and pull at him. He is large. Larger than any I've had before. And so thick. But I am so wet, and easily accommodate him. There is no pain there.

Another inch and I can finally feel the tickles of his pubic hair. He is getting close to filling me completely. He is so excruciatingly patient with his thrusts. He does not give me what I want. He knows that it is driving me crazy with desire.

Another inch. Almost there. In... out. All the way out. And then... all the way inside of me! I had been wanting it for so long, that it surprised me when I felt his pelvis meet mine, and his legs hit my plug. Reminding me that I am filled up. Filled up with him. Riding his wave. He is now thrusting a little faster, but deeply and fully each time.

"Do not speak, Pet," he reminds me. I am trying so hard to keep my moans down. To control my breathing and to not lose control. To please him. Yes. That is what I want. I want to please him. As he is pleasing me. He is my Master. He controls this body. This body that is now his to do with as he pleases.

12