Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is now thrusting with greater force. Ramming himself into me. I feel myself gain a little control. I have not ever cum easily with a man inside of me, so I begin to feel that I can control this passion. Then my clit begins to warm up... and vibrate. Oh my Gawd, I'll never be able to control it if he continues to fuck me and use this magic device as well. I feel myself begin to build. I want to tell him "Master, please. I will not be able to stop myself this time," but I know to keep my mouth shut. I whimper lightly, then loudly as he continues to wrack my body with sensation after sensation. My clitoris is on fire, my pussy is being filled like never before and constantly rammed, my ass does not hurt as much, but the burning is still there, and my nipples are tugged on with each thrust of his body into mine, sending more sensations down to my pussy. My blindfold is removed, but I do not open my eyes. My world has become a series of raw nerves. I begin to feel as if I will fail him when my orgasm begins to build.

I barely hear him when he say's, "Slave... open your eyes," and I do and I see his eyes... boring into my own, filled with strength and lust, and then I hear the words. "Cum for me, Slave." And I do. He is pounding into me, and I cannot help it, but I scream and scream as wave after wave after wave of beautiful white lightning goes through my body and my soul. And just when I think I'm through, he pulls the clamps off of my pussy lips and I cry out, and cum again as he continues to pull them. One at a time. Six clamps altogether, and I do not stop cumming until the last one is pulled. I must have fainted. When I come to, I am in a room. Filled with light, the windows are open, and the shear curtains are billowing into the room. There is only one large bed in the room. White sheets cover me. It smells of lavender in here. I feel I must have been dreaming the whole thing until I move, and feel the tips of my nipples brush against the sheet. I look down and see that each one has a gold ring. They are welded on there permanently.

Exhausted, I fall into a dream state, wondering when my Master will return.

12